BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#145297 Mar 3, 2013
Series of Tubes wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, NO!!! We can't hear typed words on a text based message board.
You still don't understand how this whole crazy interwebs thing works, do you? No wonder you have 10 trojans a day.
Just because you endlessly scream n****r at your monitor doesn't mean we can hear you.
Something tells me you learned your web surfing talents from this guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f99PcP0aFNEXX
Oh Lord! Now that was a treat. Had no idea ole Ted was that confused. He and Palin must have had the same meth dealer.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145298 Mar 3, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,I think your choice in not voting for Obama is the least of it,the sad part is I have no doubt you actually beleive that.
But forget that.
I go to the trouble to compile alist taking a dump on some of the Rights most cherished icons and you cant even bother to take a shot or compile your OWN list to outrage Liberals?
Im disapointed Rogue.
Hey "punk" ... I will address this here!

``````````
Hah!you right bent mental cripples cant keep your selves together without fragmenting and tearing apart your Party(that now is distancing itself from you extremist wingnuts)
And your gonna go to 'War'?
Right.
Pelosi will be in charge or she wont.
If she is you can lump it if you dont like it.
The only place you have a voice is on Topix.
No one cares what you think.
``````````
AL says:
You ARE the mental CRIPPLE!
I am a Conservative!
Will continue being a Conservative BECAUSE I am NOT backing down on my principles! That IS believing in God, and doing what is RIGHT. NOT what some moron THINKS is right for ME!

I happen to have a God given BRAIN that I use! Unlike libTARDS that follow where their messiah's ideas, leads EVEN if it's over a cliff! Just because he says so. I believe in SELF preservation a heluva LOT more than THAT, than to follow DUMBLY and BLINDLY along!

NOW "punk" ... got anything ELSE?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145299 Mar 3, 2013
I got out of the bed expecting THIS ... where are you COWARDLY truman?

run away now ... since I'm HERE to REBUKE you.
You NOR your kind SCARE me in the least! Talk about a mental CRIPPLE!

You show it on here every time you come on board!

you libTARDS have got on my last nerve. I'm not going to hold my tongue with you any longer. I've NEVER gotten any respect from you so I intend on being VERY BLUNT in my language from NOW on.

Deal with it OR lay off ...

IF you dish it out ...
Be PREPARED to TAKE it!

FROM both BARRELS ...
loaded for BEAR!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#145300 Mar 3, 2013
Jacques,
No one will provoke me with impunity.
loose

Moreno Valley, CA

#145301 Mar 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have never heard a Re. Wright sermon!!! Here are a few!
Jeremiah Wright - Hillary Clinton ain't never been called....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hAYe7MT5BxMXX
Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright NEW TAPES!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
How Could Mitt Romney Sit In That Church For 31 Years?
http://www.mediaite.com/online/how-could-mitt...

Moreno Valley, CA

#145302 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"You not only have no black acquaintances like me ..."
You are correct. They are NOT like you, because they are NOT racist. They call people LIKE "you" ... RACIST!
Then all you have to do is find the racist post. The thread will not hold itís breath.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145303 Mar 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
How Could Mitt Romney Sit In That Church For 31 Years?
http://www.mediaite.com/online/how-could-mitt...
Why NOT answer THE original question poo poo. Do not put a question in for an answer. You are doing the Washington "side step" that shrillary made famous, that way. Do you NOT have enuf "intelligence" to do so?

What difference doe it make ??? said shrillary in answer to a HARD question that she didn't dare answer correctly! She KNEW it would NOT go over good.

Therefore the Washington side step... ;0)
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145304 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is TRUTH ...
Not "your" ilks VERSION of it!
The TRUTH will come to light!
My God has told me so!
And proven it so many times!
Ever heard the ol saying
What goes around come around ...???
It's NOT just an old saying ... it DOES!
Given enuf time!
Time has just about COME for 0 ...
For American unAmerican er hmm Lady, God is Pravda.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145305 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You read TOO many handbooks ...
When ALL you really NEED is one ...
The Holy Bible <3
Another misspelled word. You mean "holey", right?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145306 Mar 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dare you find a post where Iíve ever said anything racist. The one thing I know certain is that you have no clue what a racist is and are obviously too dumb to be aware that you are in fact one of the most racist on this thread. You not only have no black acquaintances like me, you in all probability have none at all and of that I can be absolutely certain.
Poppo, as usual, you are too charitable. Fact is, she has NO sane white OR black friends or acquaintances.
Grand Birther

United States

#145309 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I got out of the bed expecting THIS ... where are you COWARDLY truman?
run away now ... since I'm HERE to REBUKE you.
You NOR your kind SCARE me in the least! Talk about a mental CRIPPLE!
You show it on here every time you come on board!
you libTARDS have got on my last nerve. I'm not going to hold my tongue with you any longer. I've NEVER gotten any respect from you so I intend on being VERY BLUNT in my language from NOW on.
Deal with it OR lay off ...
IF you dish it out ...
Be PREPARED to TAKE it!
FROM both BARRELS ...
loaded for BEAR!
Well this delves right into delusion.

UnAmerican Lunch Lady thinks people ought to be online at the same time as him or else they're "cOwArDlY."

UnAmerican Lunch Lady the goes onto make threats of violence via pseudonym in an anonymous Internet forum, which is the epitome of cowardly, and a common Birfoons do.
Grand Birther

United States

#145311 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why NOT answer THE original question poo poo. Do not put a question in for an answer. You are doing the Washington "side step" that shrillary made famous, that way. Do you NOT have enuf "intelligence" to do so?
What difference doe it make ??? said shrillary in answer to a HARD question that she didn't dare answer correctly! She KNEW it would NOT go over good.
Therefore the Washington side step... ;0)
Lol, typical birfoon UnAmerican Lunch Lady is stuck arguing semantics long after the fact. That's how you should know this is a losing pursuit.

The Secretary of State was correct in pointing out that the wording of Sunday show talking points literally did not matter at that point in time, and it's quite exasperating dealing with interlocutors who are more interested in making headlines than actually getting to the core of a problem.

If UnAmerican Lunch Lady were not reliant on RWNJ AM radio talking points, and were actually able to articulate her own ideas, s/he know that by now.

Sadly, UnAmerican Lunch Lady is the basest of keyboard commando, short on brains and full of stupid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145312 Mar 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppo, as usual, you are too charitable. Fact is, she has NO sane white OR black friends or acquaintances.
Oh, I feel quite certain it is you, jakeleg, that has NO friends at all. This one stays in LaLa Land!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145313 Mar 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!!!!!
(LRS tm reg'd)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145314 Mar 3, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, typical birfoon UnAmerican Lunch Lady is stuck arguing semantics long after the fact. That's how you should know this is a losing pursuit.
The Secretary of State was correct in pointing out that the wording of Sunday show talking points literally did not matter at that point in time, and it's quite exasperating dealing with interlocutors who are more interested in making headlines than actually getting to the core of a problem.
If UnAmerican Lunch Lady were not reliant on RWNJ AM radio talking points, and were actually able to articulate her own ideas, s/he know that by now.
Sadly, UnAmerican Lunch Lady is the basest of keyboard commando, short on brains and full of stupid.
You dipshyt! Getting to the core of the problem? LMAO This administration knows exactly what happened and who is to blame but they're not telling (although the answer is plain to see). That's why it is a coverup, Bladder Spill. I hope in his time of need, Obumbler will be treated exactly the same! Left to fend off an insurmountable mob by himself. DIMs are the absolute dumbest life forms on this planet, without question!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145315 Mar 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text> (LRS tm reg'd)
I'm filing suit against jakeleg for wasting our precious oxygen. Moron. Hey, maybe you and the other dips could move to Moron Valley and stay with poopsicle!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145316 Mar 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm filing suit against jakeleg for wasting our precious oxygen. Moron. Hey, maybe you and the other dips could move to Moron Valley and stay with poopsicle!
Numerous death and injury threats and now suing threats by this poor loser who has zilch to say or respond. Imagine being a great nation, yet stuck with low-life unwashed gooey birther slugs like you.

Ahhhhh, the quintessential schoolyard bully who is envious of geeks who unfailingly are at the top of their class while losers like you languish in the school report card basement. But, not unlike your so-called adult but puerile death and injury and now suing threats, you and your lowly bunch of worthless pus would corner the geek and threaten and often rough him or her, no gender discrimination, and shout "SO YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART, WELL HAVE A KNUCKLE SANDWISH, SISSY". And POW, right in the smart-ass wimpy kisser.

Life goes on, you haven't changed one bit. Except now it's just threats unless your opponent is an 85-yr-old woman, infirm with no martial arts. God, when do you even leave your trailer?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145317 Mar 3, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,I think your choice in not voting for Obama is the least of it,the sad part is I have no doubt you actually beleive that.
But forget that.
I go to the trouble to compile alist taking a dump on some of the Rights most cherished icons and you cant even bother to take a shot or compile your OWN list to outrage Liberals?
Im disapointed Rogue.
I don't know about you but my rights are spelled out in the Bill of Rights! And I am disappointed that you don't seem to know that! Do you know that without the Second Amendment, all the other Amendments in the Bill of Rights are moot as how can you stop them from violating your rights???
Frank

Spokane, WA

#145318 Mar 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
All people are capable of being racists Rogue. I doubt many think themselves superior though.
Obama thinks he is superior to everyone on Earth. He can't go three hours with out admiring himself in a mirror.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145319 Mar 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
All people are capable of being racists Rogue. I doubt many think themselves superior though.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama thinks he is superior to everyone on Earth. He can't go three hours with out admiring himself in a mirror.
Poopo, I knew a long time ago I was no Chuck Yeager. All aviators has egos but the trick to becoming an old aviator is to take only calculated risks.
I have taught doctors ans lawyers how to fly and they make some of the worst pilots because they have ego problems. A classic example was John F. Kennedy Jr. Yep, JFK Jr. killed himself and his two passengers!
By the way, I have had only two Class-E incidents and both as the result of being to slow to correct a student. Nothing like a hard landing to wake you up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min red and right 1,155,441
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min festivus infidel 68,906
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min IBdaMann 49,303
Ask Amy 12-23 1 hr Mister Tonka 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 98,869
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr Donald Trump 1
20-year-old dies after fall from window in Chicago 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports