BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#145255 Mar 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Black people cannot be racist, says former Ken Livingstone aide
Ken Livingstone's former race adviser Lee Jasper has claimed that ďno black person in the UK can be racistĒ.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9221...
I mean, if black people kill black people every day, why not have a week and kill white ...
Sister Souljah
All people are capable of being racists Rogue. I doubt many think themselves superior though.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#145256 Mar 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Poo poo ...
you bub ARE badly mistaken!
I do NOT EVER clink on an opposing party's links. I've HAD too many Trojan Viruses on my PC.
I read enuf in your comment!
My brain IS on overload of info, as IT is, reading TRUE articles, without adding ANYTHING you may add to it!
If you had a brain you would read the link before making a decision to click or not to click. I doubt anyone on this thread would be afraid to click on www.flickr.com I suppose save you.

May I suggest as well if you canít afford anti-virus software there are plenty of free ones on the market. I personally have the free AVG on my phone and Iím very impressed with its capabilities.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145257 Mar 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a brain you would read the link before making a decision to click or not to click. I doubt anyone on this thread would be afraid to click on www.flickr.com I suppose save you.
May I suggest as well if you canít afford anti-virus software there are plenty of free ones on the market. I personally have the free AVG on my phone and Iím very impressed with its capabilities.
I HAVE all the bells & whistles ...
THAT is how I CAUGHT them
BEFORE
they
DESTROYED
my
Computer!

TEN (10) Trojan Viruses removed in ONE (1) DAY!

Do NOT worry about MY finances
OR
"me"

I've GOT ME "covered!"

You ARE as RACIST as they COME!

I am a White FEMALE ...
BUT
I have several BLACK acquaintances and THEY are nothing like "you" ...

Thank GOD!

I said "acquaintances"
NOTHING else!

They RESPECT "me" for THAT!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145258 Mar 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís not a crime to be here illegally Mr. Liars and who says those being released have broken any laws or committed any crimes during their stay?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, SUPREME COURT SAYS IT IS NOT A CRIME FOR AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TO REMAIN IN U.S.
http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesauce/2012/0...
ďItís not a crime. I know thatís very hard for people to understand, but itís not a federal crime. I was U.S. attorney in the Southern district of New York. So believe me, I know this. In fact, when you throw an immigrant out of the country, itís not a criminal proceeding. Itís a civil proceeding.Ē
Rudy Giuliani
The Supreme Court is wrong. They entered illegally. Nuff said!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145259 Mar 2, 2013
How stupid this admin is! An illegal is no different than a burglar. Both enter illegally and then steal! I suppose the Supreme Court would also say that it is not illegal for the burglar to remain in my house? Wrong! Very wrong!! Geez, what a bunch of clowns, seriously.
gokkod

Pittsburgh, PA

#145260 Mar 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ÖÖ
Obama is Kenyan Born and a ape a puppet,,

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#145261 Mar 2, 2013
gokkod wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=qfuAprYAPM c ÖÖ
Obama is Kenyan Born and a ape a puppet,,
You are a racial bigot craw back under the rock where you came from. People with your hatred is no longer wanted in the Human Race
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145262 Mar 2, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racial bigot craw back under the rock where you came from. People with your hatred is no longer wanted in the Human Race
You got ANYTHING besides "put downs" to put on here?
Is THAT all the "intelligence" you HAVE?

To dispute WITHOUT FACTS!

Ha ...
you were BORN dumb!

It still has NOT changed!
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#145263 Mar 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
How stupid this admin is! An illegal is no different than a burglar. Both enter illegally and then steal! I suppose the Supreme Court would also say that it is not illegal for the burglar to remain in my house? Wrong! Very wrong!! Geez, what a bunch of clowns, seriously.
I come to the conclusion that all these SENATORS AND CONGRESSMAN who have been at these jobs too LONG are too buddy buddy with each other and they like to help each other instead of doing the job for the folks back home.As far as the Supreme Court goes there should be term limits,they stay there untill there senile
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#145264 Mar 2, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the boy in NY who cut his mother up and took pictures holding his mothers head is a member of the Human Race.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#145265 Mar 2, 2013
@ Poppo like I said, the Whites in THIS audience are in grave denial, racist as all get out and too ignorant to pursue further conversation with.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#145266 Mar 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE all the bells & whistles ...
THAT is how I CAUGHT them
BEFORE
they
DESTROYED
my
Computer!
TEN (10) Trojan Viruses removed in ONE (1) DAY!
Do NOT worry about MY finances
OR
"me"
I've GOT ME "covered!"
You ARE as RACIST as they COME!
I am a White FEMALE ...
BUT
Thank GOD!
I said "acquaintances"
NOTHING else!
They RESPECT "me" for THAT!
LOL, why am I not surprised that a rambling birfoon who makes rambling, oracular posts is unable to operate a computer?

Obvs it's "the opposing party's" fault.

LOLOLOL

A false binary coupled to incompetence.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145267 Mar 2, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, why am I not surprised that a rambling birfoon who makes rambling, oracular posts is unable to operate a computer?
Obvs it's "the opposing party's" fault.
LOLOLOL
A false binary coupled to incompetence.
Yeah ... "you" just KEEP thinking that way ...
That way it will SNEAK up on ya EASIER!

We are Coming!
Can ya hear us?
truman

Boise, ID

#145268 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You got ANYTHING besides "put downs" to put on here?
Is THAT all the "intelligence" you HAVE?
To dispute WITHOUT FACTS!
Ha ...
you were BORN dumb!
It still has NOT changed!
I suppose Obama being Kenyan and an Ape is a reasonable position to begin a 'dispute' by your lights right?
What a sad clueless misbegotten lot those on the Right have reduced themselves to.
truman

Boise, ID

#145269 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ... "you" just KEEP thinking that way ...
That way it will SNEAK up on ya EASIER!
We are Coming!
Can ya hear us?
No.All I hear is the incoherant death rattle and gurgling of a flawed racist and more irrelevant by the day political idealogy.
The pendulum isnt going to swing back the repub base isnt going to rally.
History is leaving you in the landfill.
truman

Boise, ID

#145270 Mar 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court is wrong. They entered illegally. Nuff said!
Yes but right or wrong the Supreme Courts opinion is the one that matters.
Yours is irrelevant.
Limbaughsquid.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145271 Mar 3, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose Obama being Kenyan and an Ape is a reasonable position to begin a 'dispute' by your lights right?
What a sad clueless misbegotten lot those on the Right have reduced themselves to.
Where were the FACTS ...???
That was JUST a JOKE of a video!

I just SAW name calling!
That's ALL I ever see from you dwIdiots!

I have put ALL kinds of FACTS on here and you morons ARE too "ignorant" to READ them !!!!

So have others!

Stay in ya blindspot ...
But don't CRY when ya get BLINDSIDED!
Tea Party Handbook

Chicago, IL

#145272 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>You ARE as RACIST as they COME!
I am a White FEMALE ...
BUT
Rule #1: When caught in racist rants, use the old "I'm not racist, I know a black person" defense.
truman

Boise, ID

#145273 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Poo poo ...
you bub ARE badly mistaken!
I do NOT EVER clink on an opposing party's links. I've HAD too many Trojan Viruses on my PC.
I read enuf in your comment!
My brain IS on overload of info, as IT is, reading TRUE articles, without adding ANYTHING you may add to it!
``````````
Speak Up!
We are all aware of frightening and profoundly unsettling events that are happening in our world. We discuss these matters often here at the Tree House. These past months we have been voicing our beliefs, and learning from one another and, I hope, each of us has been reading and studying as much as we can do about the events of the day, about the founding of our country, the causes of The American Revolution, what our Founding Fathers thought and did, and the basic documents Ė The Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.
It is important for conservatives to be prepared for argument with progressives. Their guns are empty; all they have Ė most of them Ė are talking points and insults and vulgarity. Truth is our most important tool (or weapon!) With truth, we can convince the undecided and silence the uninformed. We can plant seeds that will grow in receptive minds.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/0...
Hahhaha!!!
You wouldnt know the Truth if it bit you on the nose.
You see where you clowns miss the boat is in your definition of 'Truth'.
You seem to feel its relative(just like Objective Reality) that it can be whatever you WANT it to be.
Your Wrong.
Of course.
Speaking of seeds youve had way too many toxic seeds from the Tree of Bullsh*t planted in your and LRS and Rogues minds.
The roots are strangling your Cerberal Cortex depriving it of Oxygen which explains most of your posts I guess....
truman

Boise, ID

#145274 Mar 3, 2013
Tea Party Handbook wrote:
<quoted text>
Rule #1: When caught in racist rants, use the old "I'm not racist, I know a black person" defense.
Like any black person would hang out with any of these halt and lame Ayn Rand Ciphers.
".....But I have LOTS of Black Friends and I never even cover the carpets with newspaper when they come to visit!...Which they do!! All the time!!!Really!!......."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min eghhed 1,129,494
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Lawrence Wolf 50,788
Abby 10-30 27 min RACE 26
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,600
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min RACE 98,568
Amy 10-31 1 hr RACE 3
Abby 10-31 1 hr loose cannon 9

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]