BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145212 Mar 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be that Mr. Liars or it could be the good governor is angry because her private prison buddies will no longer be able fleece the government and become multimillionaires on your dime
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2011/09/30/3...
From the things Fox wonít tell you category.
ďArizona Gov. Jan Brewer's quest to imprison as many aliens as possible was steered in part by the state's powerful private prison lobby, since the "papers please" law and other tough anti-immigrant policies bring more customers to their jails. Most stories about the Department of Homeland Security releasing inmates this week have overlooked the blow to the prison industry's bottom lineĒ
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/26/1190... #
That addressed nothing, slaveboi! BTW, get real!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145213 Mar 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Chris Matthews is an Idiotlog and as such throws out the race card in an attempt to undermine his opponents. Just because Obama is half-black does not mean we are against him because he is. We are against Obama because we are diametrically opposed to his Progressive Agenda.
Oh, just in case you do knot no, by Obama is also half-white!!!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge dropped his fig leaf again. He thinks he believes in his precious birther fables because it has something to do with "his (Obama's) Progressive Agenda."
Bizarre.
Typical Libtardian response. Can't attack the message, attack the messenger. How sophomoric!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#145214 Mar 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
If this, what you cite as being a "free man", means you need a weapon in order to be "free", then YOU are a threat to humanity. Unworthy of living among the "civilized."
People who feel they need a gun in order to exercise their freedom are the psychotic ones because if you were of the mind, that everyone has a right to co-exist, even if they disagree with you, and you were "evolved" enough to understand that principle, you too would find, that wmd's are the problem in civilized societies.
Trouble comes when one man tries to superimpose his individual beliefs on another. Why can't you people even entertain the notion of peace?
I know, that if you would stop trying to "control" the world and just let everyone be...peace would come naturally.
Who was it that introduced Guns and the concept of money to the world? Clearly by now all can see, that this introduction is the major cause of violence on our planet. Clearly it does no good.
The whole concept of weapons comes from the mind of a control freak. So many unnecessary deaths are to be blamed on the shear ignorance of mankind. Until you can create life, you have no right to take ones. I pray for enlightenment of this monster known as human beings.
Well said!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145215 Mar 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tone it down AL, No one should hear you coming. Thatís nasty!
Certainly tells us where your mind is at! dingbat

Location hidden

#145216 Mar 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Innovators create jobs and become rich. Bill Gates was a student when he first developed the idea of 8080 BASIC, Edison was not wealthy until AFTER he invented his incandescent light. Similarly, Alexander Graham bell was not a tycoon when he invented the telephone.
Rouge thinking is always hopelessly arse backwards.
Yes, and like about 90% of all millionaires, they earned it. And while they earned their money, thousands of people tagged along and made a living.
Why if I was as smart as Steve Jobs or Bill Gates, or a talented athlete, song writer, actor, etc., I would not feel guilty if I made big money.
But you seem to have contempt for those who "made it"!

Location hidden

#145217 Mar 2, 2013
Lui Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me sir. I think the worker build those thing not rich people. They only pay worker. Steve Jobs create many many job for Chinese worker. All pay about .23 cents per hour USD.
Thank you Mr America.
Well, many more of those jobs would have stayed in America if it were not for the anti-business progressives.
But tell me, what would you build if there was no one to lead you? No one who had an idea for a product that people would want to buy?
Like I said, I wish I was gifted with talent or the ability to make something people wanted.

Location hidden

#145218 Mar 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
If this, what you cite as being a "free man", means you need a weapon in order to be "free", then YOU are a threat to humanity. Unworthy of living among the "civilized."
People who feel they need a gun in order to exercise their freedom are the psychotic ones because if you were of the mind, that everyone has a right to co-exist, even if they disagree with you, and you were "evolved" enough to understand that principle, you too would find, that wmd's are the problem in civilized societies.
Trouble comes when one man tries to superimpose his individual beliefs on another. Why can't you people even entertain the notion of peace?
I know, that if you would stop trying to "control" the world and just let everyone be...peace would come naturally.
Who was it that introduced Guns and the concept of money to the world? Clearly by now all can see, that this introduction is the major cause of violence on our planet. Clearly it does no good.
The whole concept of weapons comes from the mind of a control freak. So many unnecessary deaths are to be blamed on the shear ignorance of mankind. Until you can create life, you have no right to take ones. I pray for enlightenment of this monster known as human beings.
Tell us Toozie, do you lock your doors in Morrow? WHY? If some crackhead broken, how would you defend yourself? Probably not with a gun as you are probably a convicted felon!
Oh, did Obama create a human life? They what gives him the right to drone someone along with their innocent family?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#145219 Mar 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Chris Matthews is an Idiotlog and as such throws out the race card in an attempt to undermine his opponents. Just because Obama is half-black does not mean we are against him because he is. We are against Obama because we are diametrically opposed to his Progressive Agenda.
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian response. Can't attack the message, attack the messenger. How sophomoric!
LOL, Rogue Moron is parroting talking points he heard on AM radio again.

Not only has Rogue Moron made clear his virulent racism, he couldn't articulate what he thinks President Barack Hussein Obama's "Progressive Agenda" is to save his life.

Just another birfoon playing pretend.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#145220 Mar 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, many more of those jobs would have stayed in America if it were not for the anti-business progressives.
But tell me, what would you build if there was no one to lead you? No one who had an idea for a product that people would want to buy?
Like I said, I wish I was gifted with talent or the ability to make something people wanted.
Vote for Change? Atrocity-Linked U.S. Officials Advising Democratic, GOP Presidential Frontrunners / January 3, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2blb3d
Independent journalist Allan Nairn and American Conservative correspondent Kelley Beaucar Vlahos discuss a little-addressed facet of the 2008 campaign: many of the top advisers to leading presidential candidates are ex-U.S. officials involved in atrocities around the world
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/3/vote_for...

========

They're All Against Jobs
by Sen. Fritz Hollings / December 20, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ydr27ze
Who is against jobs in the United States? The big banks, Wall Street, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce, the National Retail Federation, Corporate America, the President of the United States, Congress of the United States. Everyone is crying for jobs, but no one seems to understand why there aren't any. And the reason for those opposing jobs is money.
Beginning in 1973, big banks made most of their profit outside of the United States. Industries off-shoring, investing, banks financing the investments, transfer fees, fees and interest on the loans made for bigger profits. Long since, the big banks under the leadership of David Rockefeller have led the way to off-shore and make a bigger profit. Goldman Sachs, AIG, Citicorp and Wall Street, conspiring for a bailout and now using it for bonuses, make more money from the off-shored operations.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/12/20-6

Moreno Valley, CA

#145221 Mar 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an observation; the country is F'ed Up now! Going on five years of Obumbler. You'd support Obumbler til he completely brought down this country just because he is black. That is racist!
The good thing is the majority of the electorate still remembered who was president when the bottom fell out and they remember as well who brought us back from the brink. That you refuse to accept that is probably to your detriment. If you believe the country is the same now as it was Jan, of 2008 then I suggest you clap your heels and leave Oz immediately.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#145222 Mar 2, 2013
THIS PROVES THAT BOTH REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS SOLD OUT AMERICA ALONG TIME AGO!

1983 when Ronald Reagan was president.

------

Union Sundown
Well, my shoes, they come from Singapore,
My flashlight's from Taiwan,
My tablecloth's from Malaysia,
My belt buckle's from the Amazon.
You know, this shirt I wear comes from the Philippines
And the car I drive is a Chevrolet,
It was put together down in Argentina
By a guy makin' thirty cents a day.

Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.

Well, this silk dress is from Hong Kong
And the pearls are from Japan.
Well, the dog collar's from India
And the flower pot's from Pakistan.
All the furniture, it says "Made in Brazil"
Where a woman, she slaved for sure
Bringin' home thirty cents a day to a family of twelve,
You know, that's a lot of money to her.

Sure was a good idea

Well, you know, lots of people complainin' that there is no work.
I say, "Why you say that for
When nothin' you got is U.S.-made?"
They don't make nothin' here no more,
You know, capitalism is above the law.
It say, "It don't count 'less it sells."
When it costs too much to build it at home
You just build it cheaper someplace else.

Sure was a good idea
Well, the job that you used to have,
They gave it to somebody down in El Salvador.
The unions are big business, friend,
And they're goin' out like a dinosaur.
They used to grow food in Kansas
Now they want to grow it on the moon and eat it raw.
I can see the day coming when even your home garden
Is gonna be against the law.

Sure was a good idea

Democracy don't rule the world,
You'd better get that in your head.
This world is ruled by violence
But I guess that's better left unsaid.
From Broadway to the Milky Way,
That's a lot of territory indeed
And a man's gonna do what he has to do
When he's got a hungry mouth to feed.

Sure was a good idea
Copyright ©1983
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#145223 Mar 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this is the peak of delusion. What drives business decisions in a capitalist corporate boardroom?

Profit motive.

There's no need to pay a living wage in the US when the company can legally pay a slave wages in another country.

Question: Does a company have any social responsibility other than to bring profit to shareholders?

Moreno Valley, CA

#145224 Mar 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Coming from the guy who accused Chris Matthews of being an ideologue for calling out racism where he saw it, that is rich. Wow!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145225 Mar 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tone it down AL, No one should hear you coming. Thatís nasty!
NO!
... you saying WHAT you just DID ...
is NASTY ...

Mine was ALL in jest!
Yours is "sexual" ...

I do NOT condone "profanity" ...
and YOU know it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145226 Mar 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The good thing is the majority of the electorate still remembered who was president when the bottom fell out and they remember as well who brought us back from the brink. That you refuse to accept that is probably to your detriment. If you believe the country is the same now as it was Jan, of 2008 then I suggest you clap your heels and leave Oz immediately.
The same? LMAO! Hell, it's much worse. You really are clueless slaveboi!
Down Lower

Kansas City, MO

#145229 Mar 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
Amen! But the whites in this audience will NEVER own that. They can't handle the truth. They hate the idea of the Black Man Rising because they are afraid. Afraid that we will treat them the same way they have treated us. That fear is internal. They cannot rid themselves of it. They expect it and therefore know that it come to pass. All we as people of color can do is watch them self destruct because that is what "fear" does to one. It haunts you until you either confront it or you will be consumed by it. Since white people cannot look in the mirror and see themselves as they "REALLY" are, they choose to live with their fears. It must be hard for them to always preoccupied with gloom and doom. Always trying to maintain a lie. How exhausting that must be! And while they are "caught up" in their own delusions, life goes on and "change" continues to come.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree wholeheartedly, but I wish you would use terms like many or some when referring to any race as a whole. It may be easier if before posting you would maybe take a moment, bow your head and give a shout out to martyrs for the cause like Viola Liuzzo, Michael Schwerner, Andrew Goodman, Jonathan Myrick Daniels and many many others who put in work but were not murdered.
You're both racist pigs.

Location hidden

#145230 Mar 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
It seems funny that she think we are trying to impose upon her when it is actually the other way around. I have the right to defend myself, my family and friends, etc. and she doesn't think I do as I might shoot a burglar.
How about the white woman who shot a burglar in her home there in the Metro Atlanta area two months ago. Did she have the right to shoot that burglar? Probably not because she was white and the burglar was black.

Woman Shoots Home Intruder Five Times In The Face
January 7, 2013 at 2:53 pm by Morbid

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2013/01/07/paul-s...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us:@dreamindemon on Twitter | thedreamindemon on Facebook

Moreno Valley, CA

#145231 Mar 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That addressed nothing, slaveboi! BTW, get real!
The sequester being a blow to the private prison industry's (Many of which houses undocumented immigrants) bottom line explained nothing to you Mr. Liars?

If you think those guys will be blaming Obama for their lost revenues then think again. Most know who the cutters are and they know as well whoís full of shit even if you donít.

These are the people Brewer is hearing from and it has nothing to do with letting non-violent inmates out. It has to do as always with the prisonís bottom line.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145232 Mar 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It seems funny that she think we are trying to impose upon her when it is actually the other way around. I have the right to defend myself, my family and friends, etc. and she doesn't think I do as I might shoot a burglar.
How about the white woman who shot a burglar in her home there in the Metro Atlanta area two months ago. Did she have the right to shoot that burglar? Probably not because she was white and the burglar was black.
Woman Shoots Home Intruder Five Times In The Face
January 7, 2013 at 2:53 pm by Morbid
Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2013/01/07/paul-s...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us:@dreamindemon on Twitter | thedreamindemon on Facebook
Now that is excellent gun control!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145233 Mar 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The sequester being a blow to the private prison industry's (Many of which houses undocumented immigrants) bottom line explained nothing to you Mr. Liars?
If you think those guys will be blaming Obama for their lost revenues then think again. Most know who the cutters are and they know as well whoís full of shit even if you donít.
These are the people Brewer is hearing from and it has nothing to do with letting non-violent inmates out. It has to do as always with the prisonís bottom line.
So, in your opinion, releasing prisoners without notification didn't have anything to do with it? Right. I don't think this Nation has a shortage of criminals, especially around the southern border! Sequestration was the Obumbler's idea and I feel certain that point will be driven home in the future. Blame, it's all Obumbler knows. He's done NOTHING for Arizona, nada! Screw him and the horse he rode in on. Screw his little wannabe radical appointees as well. The man is pure BS and you've fallen for it two times! The Obumbler did a great job cornering himself! LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,776
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min J RULES 71,234
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Religionthebiglie 51,284
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 49,316
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr moe 98,875
Is Vanessa Hudgens A PORN-STAR ?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Jenny Derin 187
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance