BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
127,861 - 127,880 of 177,357 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145130 Mar 1, 2013
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
keep spinning it, slaveboi
slaveboi, eh? Racist. But hey, "I only have one moniker" boy. What a loser. What a lying loser. How low can anyone go? If you go any lower, you'll reach China. LRS : Loser rat slug.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145131 Mar 1, 2013
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
and I love jerking you off! LOL
We always knew it to be your dream, LRS\kkk\abc\Rogue, but who's gonna let you jerk them off?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#145132 Mar 1, 2013
Part 2

January, 1995: Russian False Alarm

On January 25, 1995, the Russian early warning radar's detected an unexpected missile launch near Spitzbergen. The estimated flight time to Moscow was 5 minutes. The Russian President, the Defense Minister and the Chief of Staff were informed. The early warning and the control and command center switched to combat mode. Within 5 minutes, the radar's determined that the missile's impact would be outside the Russian borders.

The missile was Norwegian, and was launched for scientific measurements. ON January 16, Norway had notified 35 countries including Russia that the launch was planned. Information had apparently reached the Russian Defense Ministry, but failed to reach the on-duty personnel of the early warning

The 2007 United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident occurred at Minot Air Force Base and Barksdale Air Force Base on August 29–30, 2007. Six AGM-129 ACM cruise missiles, each loaded with a W80-1 variable yield nuclear warhead, were mistakenly loaded on a United States Air Force (USAF) B-52H heavy bomber at Minot and transported to Barksdale. The nuclear warheads in the missiles were supposed to have been removed before taking the missiles from their storage bunker. The missiles with the nuclear warheads were not reported missing and remained mounted to the aircraft at both Minot and Barksdale for a period of 36 hours. During this period, the warheads were not protected by the various mandatory security precautions required for nuclear weapons.

Also a flock of birds was seen as a attack on Russia one time

Over the years there have been several broken arrows ( Not The Movie) where nuclear weapons could have gone

In a 1968 plane crash, the US military lost an atom bomb in Greenland's Arctic ice

One was lost in the Atlantic near Georgia
I could go on but i made my point if WW3 happens there is NO WINERS AT ALL the world would turn into a radioactive slag heap. There is a saying The Living Would Envy The Dead and i have my own Stick Your Head Between Your legs And Kiss Your Ass Goodby

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#145133 Mar 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, why did John Carry drop his lawsuit against the Swift Boat Vets. just before they were going to give depositions? Because John Carry would have to give a deposition under OATH!!!
As usual, John Carry is a coward just like he was in Vietnam.
<quoted text>
Pardon me but if you give a sworn deposition, if you do not tell the truth, you maybe found guilty of making a false deposition. The fact is the Swift Boaters did not lie but John Kerry did.
Fact, not one Swift Boater who served with him in Vietnam stood up with him. NOT ONE!!!
Oh his two crewman, one stood against him while the other remained silent.
Rouge Moron: "Pardon me but if you give a sworn deposition, if you do not tell the truth, you maybe found guilty of making a false deposition."

IF you had some ham you could have a ham and cheese sandwich IF you had some cheese.

RationalState

#145134 Mar 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see several major flaws in this study. One, a greater number of whites are Republicans and many blacks do not believe that another black person can possibly be a racist. In fact many blacks do not consider affirmative actions for blacks to be a form of racism! In fact many believe that if you are against racial affirmative actions programs YOU are the racist.
<quoted text>
"a greater number of whites are Republicans" should have read a greater percentage of whites are Republicans".
And just how does it indicate we are driven by racism?
Huh? Greater number or greater percentage is irrelevant.

Why are you mumbling?

The correlation was shown between racism and birtherism.

AGAIN, please point out how your irrelevant observation indicates flawed methodology.

How does it show that? With data. Dumbo. And with valid instruments.

Got a clue yet?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You fantasize major flaws as you are scientifically illiterate.
Rouge Birfoon: "One, a greater number of whites are Republicans"
Please point out how your irrelevant observation indicates flawed methodology. The study indicates that birfoons are driven by racism. It matters not how many birfoons are Republicans or Hillary supporters or Truthers or flat earthers or psychiatric patients.
Grow a brain.
Affirmative action? What RU smoking? Irrelevant.
The study showed a correlation between prejudice indicators and birfoonism.
<quoted text>

RationalState

#145135 Mar 1, 2013
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
and I love jerking you off! LOL
UR half right, you love jerking. Loser.
Trollbodan Milosevic

Munster, IN

#145136 Mar 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Four once you make cents!
Maybe he works at a toll booth.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#145137 Mar 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR half right, you love jerking. Loser.
What responce did you think you would get from someone who uses 3K as their name.
Rotten WOODward

Munster, IN

#145138 Mar 1, 2013
Wow, looks like old Bobby is just compounding lie on top of lie on top of lie trying to cover up his original lie.

The only question left is wether the hole he has dug himself will be deep enough to fit all of his lies.

I guess when being exposed for such fraudulent journalism, the only one place left to run to is the most corrupt, fraudulent commentator in the buisness. Unfortunately, not even Hannity the Manatee could save him this time.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145139 Mar 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboi, eh? Racist. But hey, "I only have one moniker" boy. What a loser. What a lying loser. How low can anyone go? If you go any lower, you'll reach China. LRS : Loser rat slug.
Sorry jakeleg, I just came in from dinner. Are you ever right? LMAO Now, look what you've done, you've called me boy, loser, rat and slug! And it wasn't me!!! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145140 Mar 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, slug, we're talking Al Gore here, not his uncle or Al Gore Sr, or so Rogue would have us believe. If you can't follow, don't butt in. Or, should I say, don't slither in.
You'd be surprised! But since you're not interested, just skip it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145141 Mar 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
We always knew it to be your dream, LRS\kkk\abc\Rogue, but who's gonna let you jerk them off?
You should know I wouldn't make a post like that. I don't go that way. It would appear someone is yanking your chain really good. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145147 Mar 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, slug, we're talking Al Gore here, not his uncle or Al Gore Sr, or so Rogue would have us believe. If you can't follow, don't butt in. Or, should I say, don't slither in.
I know who you're talking about, dolt. I was trying to give you some much needed insight into the Gore clan. I doubt you've ever even heard about any of it. Remaining clueless is a choice. Genius! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145148 Mar 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know I wouldn't make a post like that. I don't go that way. It would appear someone is yanking your chain really good. LMAO
"yanking your chain?" Now where have I heard that expression?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#145149 Mar 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
"Hehman's study found that because social norms declare racial prejudice to be inappropriate, highly-prejudiced whites may seek alternative reasons for their lack of acceptance of Obama. According to Hehman, those whites may feel a need to legitimize their beliefs about Obama by attributing them to other factors, including certain un-American social policies."
http://www.udreview.com/news/grad-student-bir...
http://tinyurl.com/b223hf9
A case in point was Chris Matthews on Morning Joe going after Reince Priebus about Romney sticking his toe in the birther swamp. Everyone on the show was in denial that Romney was in fact pandering to the birfoon.

Then perhaps out of sheer stupidity ( or as in the study unwittingly) Priebus went on to prove Matthews point by indicating it was Obama’s European style policies like Obamacare that so upset the American people. Of course Matthews had to school him on how many American presidents had tried to pass some form of universal health care. We’re they all European as well?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Chris Matthews:“Racist right-wingers hate Obama more than al-Qaeda”

A case in point was Chris Matthews on Morning Joe going after Reince Priebus about Romney sticking his toe in the birther swamp. Everyone on the show was in denial that Romney was in fact pandering to the birfoon.

Then perhaps out of sheer stupidity ( or as in the study unwittingly) Priebus went on to prove Matthews point by indicating it was Obama’s European style policies like Obamacare that so upset the American people. Of course Matthews had to school him on how many American presidents had tried to pass some form of universal health care. We’re they all European as well?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Chris Matthews:“Racist right-wingers hate Obama more than al-Qaeda”

Moreno Valley, CA

#145150 Mar 2, 2013
Never seen that before but my internet had went out and I had to reset my modem before it would even post.

Moreno Valley, CA

#145151 Mar 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
This dingbat needs to go! I hope those detainees don't get too comfy. What a joke of an administration!!!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/01/thousand...
Obumbler is a fraud and clueless. I can hear him now in his best Nixon voice, "I am not a dictator". WHAT-A-LOSER
I’m afraid it is you who is the clueless dingbat Mr. Liars and you will remain that way as long as you depend on Fox as your news source.

“This was a decision made by career officials at ICE, without any input from the White House, as a result of fiscal uncertainty over the continuing resolution, as well as possible sequester,”

“An ICE spokeswoman said the move, which targeted only illegal immigrants deemed to be a low public safety risk, was in preparation for the $85 billion in automatic spending cuts, widely expected to go into effect on Friday, which would limit the number of detainees ICE could pay to house”
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/28...

I suppose the same folks who believe a tax cut will pay for themselves will have no problem believing prisons are self sustaining.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#145153 Mar 2, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are just deviant.
Defend that statement. Why do you think I am deviant? Because I don't want a traitor and a fraud in the Presidency?

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#145154 Mar 2, 2013
msnbc on LSD wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned to be a lying loser by listening to that POS so called mulatto mutt-monkee USSA president. how do you like that, land snail
Obama has never BEEN the US "President". He has usurped the office by fraud.
truman

Boise, ID

#145155 Mar 2, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has never BEEN the US "President". He has usurped the office by fraud.
Yes but your a liar.
You have absolutely NO proof to back up that allegation.
Regardless of whether you like it or not he IS the President Of The United States.
While you are a Right Wing ding bat.
And a member of a party of Losers.
A cheerleader for a flawed and doomed idealogy that relies on lies,distortions and the presumed personality disorders and ignorance of its adherants.
And not a thing you can do about it except spray your crack brained and impotent gibberish on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min SpaceBlues 46,294
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min fetch almighty 1,099,884
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 31 min Aileen Rodriguez 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min the real Jonah1 49,466
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,354
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,955
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,903
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE