BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240352 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145246 Mar 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I think this says it better than I can Mr. Liars.
“HEY D#*KHEADS! You say you don't want scary brown people living in less secure facilities? You say you wanna lock 'em up good and tight? You say you don't want your sugar daddy prisons to lose revenue? Well, some of us want to save Head Start, college loans, meals for seniors, teachers' jobs, public health assistance, child care and about 750,000 jobs. But if the feather that tickles your nutsack is locking up immigrants, go for it”
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/26/1190... #
They were locked up because they BROKE the law. Can you not comprehend that? Guess not. dumbazz
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145247 Mar 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I’ll post the video since it was missing from your post AL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pi3xcoo8LBEXX
Surely you must understand that the left is not as enthralled with Alinsky as some on the right may be Al. Then again some on the right may not be aware that it was Alinsky’s tactics the tea baggers embraced so wholeheartedly.
“And while they’re handing out Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” at FreedomWorks, Armey himself told the Financial Times last month:“What I think of Alinsky is that he was very good at what he did but what he did was not good.”
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0909/272...
Of course Armey is entitled to his opinion as to the good Alinsky did.
As for McCain you must know as well that serving one’s country does exempt them from criticism especially when they are wrong on so many levels. Exemplary service didn’t stop McCain from criticizing Chuck Hagal and it won’t stop us from criticizing him.
Obama's Affinity for Saul Alinsky

Alinsky didn’t live to see that, or a number of other fruits of his labors. But just before his death in 1972, he synthesized the lessons he had learned into a book called “Rules for Radicals,” in which he urged radicals to make common cause with anyone to further their ends.

The book was even dedicated, presumably tongue in cheek, to Lucifer,“the very first radical,” who “rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom.”

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2012/03/29/o...

WHY is the 0 using THIS on the America people ...???
Answer ME that!

He is doing his DAMNEDEST to DIVIDE us and it's working!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145249 Mar 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Chris Matthews is an Idiotlog and as such throws out the race card in an attempt to undermine his opponents. Just because Obama is half-black does not mean we are against him because he is. We are against Obama because we are diametrically opposed to his Progressive Agenda.
Oh, just in case you do knot no, by Obama is also half-white!!!
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian response. Can't attack the message, attack the messenger. How sophomoric!
Rouge sure has cognitive issues. His reasoning torn to shreds, he screams ad hominem foul. Chris Matthews saw right through Romney's birth certificate remark and called it what it was. That has nothing to do with an alleged "Progressive Agenda." Rouge's delusional birfoonism likewise has nothing to do with the Obama Administration's policies.
The birfoon's delusion is not fact or evidence based. It is hate based and the birfoon fools no one but himself.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge sure has cognitive issues. His reasoning torn to shreds, he screams ad hominem foul. Chris Matthews saw right through Romney's birth certificate remark and called it what it was. That has nothing to do with an alleged "Progressive Agenda." Rouge's delusional birfoonism likewise has nothing to do with the Obama Administration's policies.
The birfoon's delusion is not fact or evidence based. It is hate based and the birfoon fools no one but himself.
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you are you are so hung up about race you can not think clearly. Tell us, where you upset with Bush's deficit spending? And since January 2009, are you still upset with the deficit spending? If you aren't you are a racist bigot as you believe that a black person can do no wrong.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145250 Mar 2, 2013
Black people cannot be racist, says former Ken Livingstone aide
Ken Livingstone's former race adviser Lee Jasper has claimed that “no black person in the UK can be racist”.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9221...

I mean, if black people kill black people every day, why not have a week and kill white ...
Sister Souljah

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145251 Mar 2, 2013
Sister Soujah

1) Bill Clinton is a draft-dodger who wrote in a letter "Thank you...for saving me from the draft" and then asserts regularly that he supports military force when necessary, especially against Communism. He, therefore, feels it's alright to send your son to fight wars when he himself would not fight for the principals he SAYS he believes in.

2) Bill Clinton talks of morality but admits that he was a reefer smoker who does not inhale. Sister Soujah has never smoked reefer or any other drug.

3) Bill Clinton says he believes in a strong family unit but could never quite get his own personal and social behavior together. His treatment and dismissal of Jennifer Flowers is indicative of how he relieves himself from his personal responsibility and created an emotionally abusive environment to Jennifer Flowers. He seems to feel comfortable attacking and alienating women for his own shortcomings.

4) Bill Clinton says that Sister Souljah is a racist like David Duke, a well known ex-Klan member and White supremist, but was a member in an all White segregated club up until this year.

5) Bill Clinton portrays himself as compassionate, yet he supports giving prisoners lobotomies, removing sections of the brain.

6) Bill Clinton takes shots at Dan Quayle's intellectual feasibility yet he has not presented America with any substantive, comprehensive agenda around economic development, foreign policy, budget containment or social policy.

7) Bill Clinton says he is not a racist but he tries to distance himself from Jesse Jackson - a candidate who has registered more voters, served the interest of poor Blacks, poor Whites, poor Latinos, unions, laborers and farmers and by experience, intellect, and charisma, is far more qualified for the job.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#145252 Mar 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Affinity for Saul Alinsky
Alinsky didn’t live to see that, or a number of other fruits of his labors. But just before his death in 1972, he synthesized the lessons he had learned into a book called “Rules for Radicals,” in which he urged radicals to make common cause with anyone to further their ends.
The book was even dedicated, presumably tongue in cheek, to Lucifer,“the very first radical,” who “rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom.”
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2012/03/29/o...
WHY is the 0 using THIS on the America people ...???
Answer ME that!
He is doing his DAMNEDEST to DIVIDE us and it's working!
I fear if you read my post you didn’t understand it AL, but that’s okay so on to your other point.

I’ve never understood for the life of me how anyone could say Obama is dividing the nation when in fact it is he who has been called everything under the sun but a child of God. The man has done absolutely nothing to divide this nation save become president. What his election in fact did was smoke out the real racists who had been fuming in the closet for years and the internet has given them an anonymous forum to express their outrage.

"There is no Black America or White America ...
... or Latino America or Asian America, there is just the United States of America."
Barack Obama (Keynote address at Democratic National Convention '04)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pjsugi/226122823...

Doubt you’ll see a photo like that anywhere Republicans may gather. You divide yourselves AL. Our Party does not look like yours nor does the country. Sorry!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145253 Mar 2, 2013
Poo poo ...
you bub ARE badly mistaken!
I do NOT EVER clink on an opposing party's links. I've HAD too many Trojan Viruses on my PC.
I read enuf in your comment!

My brain IS on overload of info, as IT is, reading TRUE articles, without adding ANYTHING you may add to it!

``````````
Speak Up!

We are all aware of frightening and profoundly unsettling events that are happening in our world. We discuss these matters often here at the Tree House. These past months we have been voicing our beliefs, and learning from one another and, I hope, each of us has been reading and studying as much as we can do about the events of the day, about the founding of our country, the causes of The American Revolution, what our Founding Fathers thought and did, and the basic documents – The Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.

...

It is important for conservatives to be prepared for argument with progressives. Their guns are empty; all they have – most of them – are talking points and insults and vulgarity. Truth is our most important tool (or weapon!) With truth, we can convince the undecided and silence the uninformed. We can plant seeds that will grow in receptive minds.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/0...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#145254 Mar 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They were locked up because they BROKE the law. Can you not comprehend that? Guess not. dumbazz
It’s not a crime to be here illegally Mr. Liars and who says those being released have broken any laws or committed any crimes during their stay?

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, SUPREME COURT SAYS IT IS NOT A CRIME FOR AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TO REMAIN IN U.S.
http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesauce/2012/0...

“It’s not a crime. I know that’s very hard for people to understand, but it’s not a federal crime. I was U.S. attorney in the Southern district of New York. So believe me, I know this. In fact, when you throw an immigrant out of the country, it’s not a criminal proceeding. It’s a civil proceeding.”
Rudy Giuliani

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#145255 Mar 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Black people cannot be racist, says former Ken Livingstone aide
Ken Livingstone's former race adviser Lee Jasper has claimed that “no black person in the UK can be racist”.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9221...
I mean, if black people kill black people every day, why not have a week and kill white ...
Sister Souljah
All people are capable of being racists Rogue. I doubt many think themselves superior though.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#145256 Mar 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Poo poo ...
you bub ARE badly mistaken!
I do NOT EVER clink on an opposing party's links. I've HAD too many Trojan Viruses on my PC.
I read enuf in your comment!
My brain IS on overload of info, as IT is, reading TRUE articles, without adding ANYTHING you may add to it!
If you had a brain you would read the link before making a decision to click or not to click. I doubt anyone on this thread would be afraid to click on www.flickr.com I suppose save you.

May I suggest as well if you can’t afford anti-virus software there are plenty of free ones on the market. I personally have the free AVG on my phone and I’m very impressed with its capabilities.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145257 Mar 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a brain you would read the link before making a decision to click or not to click. I doubt anyone on this thread would be afraid to click on www.flickr.com I suppose save you.
May I suggest as well if you can’t afford anti-virus software there are plenty of free ones on the market. I personally have the free AVG on my phone and I’m very impressed with its capabilities.
I HAVE all the bells & whistles ...
THAT is how I CAUGHT them
BEFORE
they
DESTROYED
my
Computer!

TEN (10) Trojan Viruses removed in ONE (1) DAY!

Do NOT worry about MY finances
OR
"me"

I've GOT ME "covered!"

You ARE as RACIST as they COME!

I am a White FEMALE ...
BUT
I have several BLACK acquaintances and THEY are nothing like "you" ...

Thank GOD!

I said "acquaintances"
NOTHING else!

They RESPECT "me" for THAT!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145258 Mar 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s not a crime to be here illegally Mr. Liars and who says those being released have broken any laws or committed any crimes during their stay?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, SUPREME COURT SAYS IT IS NOT A CRIME FOR AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TO REMAIN IN U.S.
http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesauce/2012/0...
“It’s not a crime. I know that’s very hard for people to understand, but it’s not a federal crime. I was U.S. attorney in the Southern district of New York. So believe me, I know this. In fact, when you throw an immigrant out of the country, it’s not a criminal proceeding. It’s a civil proceeding.”
Rudy Giuliani
The Supreme Court is wrong. They entered illegally. Nuff said!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145259 Mar 2, 2013
How stupid this admin is! An illegal is no different than a burglar. Both enter illegally and then steal! I suppose the Supreme Court would also say that it is not illegal for the burglar to remain in my house? Wrong! Very wrong!! Geez, what a bunch of clowns, seriously.
gokkod

Rochester, PA

#145260 Mar 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Obama is Kenyan Born and a ape a puppet,,

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#145261 Mar 2, 2013
gokkod wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=qfuAprYAPM c ……
Obama is Kenyan Born and a ape a puppet,,
You are a racial bigot craw back under the rock where you came from. People with your hatred is no longer wanted in the Human Race
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145262 Mar 2, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racial bigot craw back under the rock where you came from. People with your hatred is no longer wanted in the Human Race
You got ANYTHING besides "put downs" to put on here?
Is THAT all the "intelligence" you HAVE?

To dispute WITHOUT FACTS!

Ha ...
you were BORN dumb!

It still has NOT changed!
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#145263 Mar 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
How stupid this admin is! An illegal is no different than a burglar. Both enter illegally and then steal! I suppose the Supreme Court would also say that it is not illegal for the burglar to remain in my house? Wrong! Very wrong!! Geez, what a bunch of clowns, seriously.
I come to the conclusion that all these SENATORS AND CONGRESSMAN who have been at these jobs too LONG are too buddy buddy with each other and they like to help each other instead of doing the job for the folks back home.As far as the Supreme Court goes there should be term limits,they stay there untill there senile
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#145264 Mar 2, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racial bigot craw back under the rock where you came from. People with your hatred is no longer wanted in the Human Race
I suppose the boy in NY who cut his mother up and took pictures holding his mothers head is a member of the Human Race.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#145265 Mar 2, 2013
@ Poppo like I said, the Whites in THIS audience are in grave denial, racist as all get out and too ignorant to pursue further conversation with.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#145266 Mar 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE all the bells & whistles ...
THAT is how I CAUGHT them
BEFORE
they
DESTROYED
my
Computer!
TEN (10) Trojan Viruses removed in ONE (1) DAY!
Do NOT worry about MY finances
OR
"me"
I've GOT ME "covered!"
You ARE as RACIST as they COME!
I am a White FEMALE ...
BUT
I have several BLACK acquaintances and THEY are nothing like "you" ...
Thank GOD!
I said "acquaintances"
NOTHING else!
They RESPECT "me" for THAT!
LOL, why am I not surprised that a rambling birfoon who makes rambling, oracular posts is unable to operate a computer?

Obvs it's "the opposing party's" fault.

LOLOLOL

A false binary coupled to incompetence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr VetnorsGate 1,522,438
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 10,586
Looking for information of a Marvin Leslie Addis 4 hr Needing info 1
Hello Chicago 14 hr JDogs The Name 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 15 hr Bryce 31
Scary Obituary 16 hr Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr Rose of Tralee 105,132

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages