BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145042 Mar 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Three things, Rogu :
1.
2.
3. 4. I answer all your questions, often in long form. You never answer mine. I asked you the other day to prove Al Gore was a member of the KKK. You STATED he was, well, you just did once more. Now prove it.
I suppose you will also claim that Al Gore was not a Dixiecrat,voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the voting Rights Act of 1965!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145043 Mar 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know Jacques was a African-Canadian? If he was only using to describe black people, you would have a point.
That is why I use ghetto as people who live in ghettos are of all colors but they have the same lack of respect for other's rights.
Will you ever cease to be a racist apologist, not to mention a mean calumny-mongerer by, for example, stating that Al Gore was a KKK and yet, twice I asked for proof, twice no reply? I'll maintain he was not until you come up with foolproof evidence that Al Gore was a member of the KKK.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145044 Mar 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Three things, Rogu :
1.
2. There was never official govt-approved slavery in Canada. There was no govt when the the French and then Brits brought a handful of slaves to what was then known 'La Nouvelle France" under French rule and thence a British colony which became upper and lower Canada. No Cdn govt ever sanctioned slavery, but yes, the Amerindians had slaves when the white man landed. What there was of slavery was abolished by the Brits in 1833, I believe, fully 30 yrs + before the emancipation declaration. Did you even read what I cited for you?;
3.
4.
Ah Jacques, King Louis XIV was the French government and he approved it!

From Wiki: Under French rule

Main article: Slavery in New France

By 1688, New France's population was 11,562 people, made up primarily of fur traders, missionaries, and farmers settled along the St. Lawrence Valley. To help overcome its severe shortage of servants and labourers, King Louis XIV granted New France's petition to import black slaves from West Africa. While slavery was prohibited in France, it was permitted in its colonies as a means of providing the massive labour force needed to clear land, construct buildings and (in the Caribbean colonies) work sugar plantation.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145045 Mar 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know Jacques was a African-Canadian? If he was only using to describe black people, you would have a point.
That is why I use ghetto as people who live in ghettos are of all colors but they have the same lack of respect for other's rights.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you ever cease to be a racist apologist, not to mention a mean calumny-mongerer by, for example, stating that Al Gore was a KKK and yet, twice I asked for proof, twice no reply? I'll maintain he was not until you come up with foolproof evidence that Al Gore was a member of the KKK.
What does that have to you being an African-Canadian? Beside, when someone is described as an African-Anything you Libtards assume that that person is .... black. You do know Egyptians are Africans, don't you? And that Arabians are.... Caucasians!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145046 Mar 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Jacques, King Louis XIV was the French government and he approved it!
From Wiki: Under French rule
Main article: Slavery in New France
By 1688, New France's population was 11,562 people, made up primarily of fur traders, missionaries, and farmers settled along the St. Lawrence Valley. To help overcome its severe shortage of servants and labourers, King Louis XIV granted New France's petition to import black slaves from West Africa. While slavery was prohibited in France, it was permitted in its colonies as a means of providing the massive labour force needed to clear land, construct buildings and (in the Caribbean colonies) work sugar plantation.
Yes, France, not Canada. I told you in my previous post. France and Great Britain. Canada as a nation never ever approved or maintained slavery, either practically or as a matter of policy.

The French founded Haiti with slaves, and many other Caribbean, Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean Island countries. Er,. Rogue, don't be like LRS (lol), Canada is NOT a part of France. It was a colony until 1759 and declared a British colony shortly after the Le Marquis de Montcalm, France, was defeated by Gen Wolfe (Great Britain) at the battle of the Plains of Abraham (Vile de Québec).
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145047 Mar 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know Jacques was a African-Canadian? If he was only using to describe black people, you would have a point.
That is why I use ghetto as people who live in ghettos are of all colors but they have the same lack of respect for other's rights.
<quoted text>
What does that have to you being an African-Canadian? Beside, when someone is described as an African-Anything you Libtards assume that that person is .... black. You do know Egyptians are Africans, don't you? And that Arabians are.... Caucasians!!!
You wrote: "What does that have to you being an African-Canadian?" Kindly rephrase it, I don't understand it nor do I understand its relevance here.

Your bosom buddy labelled me "slaveboi" (LRS tm reg'd) because he thinks I'm Poppo now. Other days, it's wojar, or Learn to read. Ohum.

Africans are general known as people residing below the Sahara, or Sahel. They are ususally black. The term "African", like it or not, immediately makes one think of a dark-skinned person. North Africans are often a mix of Arab bloodlines, with relatives both south and north of them.

As to Arabs being Caucassian, the jury is out on that. I don't think so, but hey, I'm not race-obsessed like you. As to Egyptians being African, I'm not so sure. Ever been to Egypt, or any middle-eastern country? Try calling them Africans. They will have the same reaction you'd have if I called you Mexican or Peruvian. Not necessarily insulted, no, but most wouold take exception.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145048 Mar 1, 2013
Hey, you just labelled Al Gore a KKK. For the third time, will you please back it up with irrefutable proof? If you can't, how dare you publicly sully someone's reputation just like that?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145049 Mar 1, 2013
What a mean little runt your are, Rogue. You forgot to add SR to Gore. Cute? Red herring? NOT. Dumb and puerile? YES.

Back to Al gore Sr, and from

Wikipedia :

Gore was one of only three Democratic senators from the 11 former Confederate states who did not sign the 1956 Southern Manifesto opposing integration, the other two being Senate Majority Leader Lyndon B. Johnson (who was not asked to sign) and Gore's fellow Tennessean Estes Kefauver, who refused to sign. South Carolina Senator J. Strom Thurmond tried to get Gore to sign the Southern Manifesto, Gore refused. Gore could not, however, be regarded as an out-and-out integrationist, having voted against some major civil rights legislation including the Civil Rights Act of 1964. He did support the Voting Rights Act of 1965. He easily won renomination in 1958 over former governor Jim Nance McCord. In those days, Democratic nomination was still tantamount to election in Tennessee since the Republican Party was more or less nonexistent in the South. In 1964 he faced an energetic Republican challenge from Dan Kuykendall, chairman of the Shelby County (Memphis) GOP, who ran a surprisingly strong race against him. While Gore won, Kuykendall held him to only 53 percent of the vote--a margin that would have almost certainly been closer if not for Johnson's massive landslide victory in that year's presidential election.

AL GORE SR DID NOT SIGN THE SOUTHERN MANIFESTO OPPOSING INTEGRATION. You conveniently left that part out. Also, he voted against SOME major civil rights legislation, NOT all of the legislation. It was not okay for him to do that, but again, you connivingly left that out too.

Al Gore Jr is NOT Al Gore Sr.

But the main thing, liar, fabricator, inventor and, most of all, ENVIOUS HATER, you make Goebbels look like a freedom-loving patriot.

Revolting.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#145050 Mar 1, 2013
Orly Taitz Accuses Multiple Supreme Court Clerks of Fraud in Withholding Pleadings, Evidence From Supreme Court Justices on Obama (In)Eligibility
http://obamaballotchallenge.com/orly-taitz-ac...

Today marks the 1 yr anniversary of Andrew Brietbarts death. He was a giant among men and is sorrowly missed.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145051 Mar 1, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Orly Taitz Accuses Multiple Supreme Court Clerks of Fraud in Withholding Pleadings, Evidence From Supreme Court Justices on Obama (In)Eligibility
http://obamaballotchallenge.com/orly-taitz-ac...
Today marks the 1 yr anniversary of Andrew Brietbarts death. He was a giant among men and is sorrowly missed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HWlqiv-YL7cXX
Playing on Topix is fun, not to mention educational. I know. I learn new words, new expressions daily. Today, and from literary gian Fed up, I just learned "sorrowly missed". Thank you, will add to my vocabulary and library of quaint expressions.

Orly Taitz has been mocked and laughed at more times than she can remember. Add today.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145052 Mar 1, 2013
Corr : giant
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#145053 Mar 1, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Orly Taitz Accuses Multiple Supreme Court Clerks of Fraud in Withholding Pleadings, Evidence From Supreme Court Justices on Obama (In)Eligibility
http://obamaballotchallenge.com/orly-taitz-ac...

Today marks the 1 yr anniversary of Andrew Brietbarts death. He was a giant among men and is sorrowly missed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HWlqiv-YL7cXX
Fools celebrating nut jobs, fables and lies. Just another day in Birfistan
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145054 Mar 1, 2013
Another bad day for Rogue. Car sales in US up 7% in January. In spite of March 1 deadline past, DJIA is up about 40 points. Who will stop this diabolical Obama?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145055 Mar 1, 2013
Er, Rogue, about this Gore KKK business. Still awaiting proof. Also still awaiting where and when I said gun owners were deviants. Should be easy, no? Also, proof that 95% of gun killings are done by criminals. Hmmmm. Oh yeah,what about proof that Dems fraud more than Repubs come election time? Oh, you've already proved that? Really? Care to freshen up the proof?

And your retraction on the $35 million Obama Hawaii house for that day, November 6, 1012, when he'd be retired by Mitt offshore Romney.

What about that F-14? Found a website yet that says it didn't fly combat in Vietnam?

So many questions unanswered, so many outrageous statements not proved.

Give us a hint of the next one, Rogue. How about, hmm, Obama communicates secret information to the Russians and North Koreans by using his satellite-like ears as antennae? Or that Obama is actually Mao's and Jane Fonda's secret love child and is trying to turn over the U.S. to China? Lucky for him, GWB preparewd the terrain very thoroughly for him.

Awwwww, Rogue, where would we get our laughs if you didn't exist? We'd have to ask the birther clan to invent you, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145056 Mar 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, France, not Canada. I told you in my previous post. France and Great Britain. Canada as a nation never ever approved or maintained slavery, either practically or as a matter of policy.
The French founded Haiti with slaves, and many other Caribbean, Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean Island countries. Er,. Rogue, don't be like LRS (lol), Canada is NOT a part of France. It was a colony until 1759 and declared a British colony shortly after the Le Marquis de Montcalm, France, was defeated by Gen Wolfe (Great Britain) at the battle of the Plains of Abraham (Vile de Québec).
And, and, and, there were no slaves in Canada after 1759?
In 1790 an act of the Imperial Parliament (the name of the British parliament when it dealt with colonial matters) encouraged emigration from Britain to Canada and assured prospective emigrants that their slaves would remain their property.
http://www.uppercanadahistory.ca/lluc/lluc3.h...
Now Jacques claims that just because there were few slaves in Canada than in the United States, that slavery did not exist in Canada.

Oh, in 1830 the population of Canada was 3.17 Million compared to 23,19 million for the U.S. of which about two million were slaves. I have not found out what the slave population was in Canada in 1830 but in 1790 there were 2,000 just in Nova Scotia.
Jacques is like the three monkeys, hear, see and speak no evil!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145057 Mar 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Another bad day for Rogue. Car sales in US up 7% in January. In spite of March 1 deadline past, DJIA is up about 40 points. Who will stop this diabolical Obama?
And just whom is responsible for the good news? Maybe the market likes sequestering?!?
And car sails for any month are compared to the same month the year before and maybe, just maybe, January 2012 was a bad month!
But the total for 2012 was 14.5 million autos as compared to .... 16 million for 2007!!! We've got a long way to get out of the woods.
Yes, we are still improving but at a snails pace. Thanks to Obamanomics!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145058 Mar 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Another bad day for Rogue. Car sales in US up 7% in January. In spite of March 1 deadline past, DJIA is up about 40 points. Who will stop this diabolical Obama?
Ah Jacques, what would the DJIA be if the sequester had been lifted with an increase in taxes?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145059 Mar 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Er, Rogue, about this Gore KKK business. Still awaiting proof. Also still awaiting where and when I said gun owners were deviants. Should be easy, no? Also, proof that 95% of gun killings are done by criminals. Hmmmm. Oh yeah,what about proof that Dems fraud more than Repubs come election time? Oh, you've already proved that? Really? Care to freshen up the proof?
And your retraction on the $35 million Obama Hawaii house for that day, November 6, 1012, when he'd be retired by Mitt offshore Romney.
What about that F-14? Found a website yet that says it didn't fly combat in Vietnam?
So many questions unanswered, so many outrageous statements not proved.
Give us a hint of the next one, Rogue. How about, hmm, Obama communicates secret information to the Russians and North Koreans by using his satellite-like ears as antennae? Or that Obama is actually Mao's and Jane Fonda's secret love child and is trying to turn over the U.S. to China? Lucky for him, GWB preparewd the terrain very thoroughly for him.
Awwwww, Rogue, where would we get our laughs if you didn't exist? We'd have to ask the birther clan to invent you, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd)
Jacques, Al Gore SENOR was a member of the KKK, a Dixiecrat and he not only vote against the Civil Rights Act of 1965, he participated in the filibuster against it!!!
The F-14 NEVER flew combat missions in support of the Vietnam War. Not one bomb, missile or canon round was fired or dropped by any F-14 in the Vietnam War!!! The sole purpose of the F-14's were to escort U.S. cargo aircraft engaged in humanitarian missions.
As far as the other comments, you are getting silly again.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145060 Mar 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Hey, you just labelled Al Gore a KKK. For the third time, will you please back it up with irrefutable proof? If you can't, how dare you publicly sully someone's reputation just like that?
jakeleg, you're so confused! Ignorant but amusing. You should read about Al's good Uncle. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145061 Mar 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Another bad day for Rogue. Car sales in US up 7% in January. In spite of March 1 deadline past, DJIA is up about 40 points. Who will stop this diabolical Obama?
Personal wealth dropped 3.6%. The Obumbler at work! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min mdbuilder 46,605
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,109,401
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 32 min Weneedchange 150
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,807
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••