BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,390)

Showing posts 127,781 - 127,800 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc.......and Obumbler continues to make a fool of himself. Hey, did you see where ABC covered for Moochelle? LMAO
Yes, continuing to confuse birthers and tea partyers for 4 (FOUR) more years.

I didn't see anything on Ms Obama. Still attacking his family, are you? What amazes me is you haven't attacked the daughters yet.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stew? Not hardly! No way I'd want to be the man. Why would anyone want to live a life of lies? LMAO
You, obviously. You don't just want to live a life of lies, you do. It's on Topix daily.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

LRS wrote:
What total BS. When this damn breaks, it's going to be a real doozy! We'll be lucky not to see civil war.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Grateful you explain in so many birther words how a "damn" can break. Red herring?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, first Walmart and now J.C. Obama needs to put his seat belt on as the ride is going to be very bumpy.
Yes, a 4-year bumpy ride. And a smooth 4-year nothing ride for Romney.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

truthseeker wrote:
PROOF OBAMA IS AN ILLUMINATI PUPPET http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Proof you're an idiot. truthseeker.com
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
Obama is a Criminal deviant.
And you are just deviant.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
Now, Obama is releasing criminals from prison. Just like Castro did.
When's your release date?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Er Rogue, still awaiting your response with reference to your wish that 75 million Americans be placed in Mental health hospitals or facilities. Still working on it?

How about the F-14 conundrum? Combat or non-combat? Do you have to meet the enemy for it to be called combat? You go on a reconnaissance mission behind enemy lines with two soldier buddies, it doesn't count as combat if you don't meet or fight the enemy?

How about those 6, or is it 7, other requests for proof? Given up?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Er Rogue, still awaiting your response with reference to your wish that 75 million Americans be placed in Mental health hospitals or facilities. Still working on it?
How about the F-14 conundrum? Combat or non-combat? Do you have to meet the enemy for it to be called combat? You go on a reconnaissance mission behind enemy lines with two soldier buddies, it doesn't count as combat if you don't meet or fight the enemy?
75 million? You mean we should put all Libtards in mental hospitals? Only the ones who are a threat to themselves or others!
I am still waiting on you to prove that F-14's ever flew over S. Vietnam much less flew on a combat mission of SEA! Just because they were on a ship in the South China Sea does not mean anything besides that.
You you can demand all you want. You have internet access just like I do and you have not proven me wrong on any issue.
Celine Dijon

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Excuse me, but you have a lot of gray poopon your assertions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are just deviant.
No, to be a deviant you must be out of the normal like homosexuals and lesbians make up less than 10% of our population.
And some may say the Progressives are abnormal as they make up less than 25% of all voters.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, what image comes to mind when you hear cowboy?
A guy with a large hat riding around on a horse.
Now give us your idea what a cowboy is
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is cruising along at 50 percent approval while the Republicans are at 29 which would suggest the exact opposite of what you say to be the case Mr. Liars. I believe you meant to say the 112th congress has been proven to be the worse in history.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
No, I said exactly what I intended to say. Who mentioned "popularity" polls? He will be remembered as the worst president ever. Again, too bad.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect to Rogue's service to this country, his status as a veteran is not a license to be correct when irrational; it does not make him prudent when he is reckless, nor does it make him noble when he is openly bigoted, and it is not a shield to protect him from ridicule brought on by his stupidity and intemperate remarks.
<quoted text>
Let me know when you're man enough to give it a go, mate! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, continuing to confuse birthers and tea partyers for 4 (FOUR) more years.
I didn't see anything on Ms Obama. Still attacking his family, are you? What amazes me is you haven't attacked the daughters yet.
Then you read no reputable paper.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
75 million? You mean we should put all Libtards in mental hospitals? Only the ones who are a threat to themselves or others!
I am still waiting on you to prove that F-14's ever flew over S. Vietnam much less flew on a combat mission of SEA! Just because they were on a ship in the South China Sea does not mean anything besides that.
You you can demand all you want. You have internet access just like I do and you have not proven me wrong on any issue.
The F-14 had its first kills in U.S. Navy service on 19 August 1981 over the Gulf of Sidra in what is known as the Gulf of Sidra incident. In that engagement two F-14s from VF-41 Black Aces were engaged by two Libyan Su-22 "Fitters". The F-14s evaded the short range heat seeking AA-2 "Atoll" missile and returned fire, downing both Libyan aircraft. U.S. Navy F-14s once again were pitted against Libyan aircraft on 4 January 1989, when two F-14s from VF-32 shot down two Libyan MiG-23 "Floggers" over the Gulf of Sidra in a second Gulf of Sidra incident.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Thank God no WHITE police officers were involved.

South African Police Brutality KILL Man Dragged to Death by Police Van, Killed in Police Custody
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

What a hoot!

Women Take Biden's Shotgun Advice
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You, obviously. You don't just want to live a life of lies, you do. It's on Topix daily.
Jealous refugeeboy? HaHaHa
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Grateful you explain in so many birther words how a "damn" can break. Red herring?
Typo. Figures you couldn't put two and two together.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 127,781 - 127,800 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min ritedownthemiddle 1,033,719
snapchat gay names 1 hr nolovecity74 5
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••