BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,390)

Showing posts 127,781 - 127,800 of174,460
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you even ask? Do you have to go inside a building to believe in God?
No, I am a practicing Christian where ever I am.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am a practicing Christian where ever I am.
Then why this comment?: "As if either of you have been in any church in recent years!"

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboi, eh? did you not write yesterday or lately that you were not racist?
<quoted text>
Jacques thinks the word "slave" is a race of people. He obviously does not know that WHITE Canadians were enslaved by the Barbary Pirates and had were chained to the ores of Muslim ships.
Oh, we taxpayers got soaked for $1.4 billion to run the presidential trips last year. I wonder if they will sequestered Obama's travels?
Anyone above the mental age of seven knows that calling an African American slaveboi is a racial slur.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny coming from someone who claimed their had never been any slaves in Canada!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Canada
Read, Rogue :
Slavery in Canada
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Slavery in what now comprises Canada existed into the 1830's,.........
If that's our history of slavery, so be it. Even though it was minimal, I condemn it.
I've replied to your post, now tell me what your comment had to do with my question about the bible and slavery.
But you claimed there had NEVER been slavery in Canada and you were wrong.
Now, when have I ever claimed slavery was okay? But I do believe that the Democrats have used welfare to re-enslave black people and to put them in ghettos. And you give them substandard educations so they will be good house servants.
Remember, Al Gore was a member of the KKK!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny coming from someone who claimed their had never been any slaves in Canada!
<quoted text>
But you claimed there had NEVER been slavery in Canada and you were wrong.
Now, when have I ever claimed slavery was okay? But I do believe that the Democrats have used welfare to re-enslave black people and to put them in ghettos. And you give them substandard educations so they will be good house servants.
Remember, Al Gore was a member of the KKK!
Three things, Rogu :

1. I never wrote that you approved of slavery. C"mon, at least 5 times a day, you claim something that is patentely untrue, in other words a lie. I won't ask you to find the post where I said you approved slavery becaus you will childishly and idiotically tell ME to find it;

2. There was never official govt-approved slavery in Canada. There was no govt when the the French and then Brits brought a handful of slaves to what was then known 'La Nouvelle France" under French rule and thence a British colony which became upper and lower Canada. No Cdn govt ever sanctioned slavery, but yes, the Amerindians had slaves when the white man landed. What there was of slavery was abolished by the Brits in 1833, I believe, fully 30 yrs + before the emancipation declaration. Did you even read what I cited for you?;

3. Yes, I agree that there appears to have been some form of sanctioned slavery under colonial rule when Canada was NOT a country, so Canada as a country never had slaves, but again, read the Wikipedia article I supplied. The slave thing was insignificant, mostly native and I still think it's shameful that the French and Brits had them. Rogue, ever hear of the underground railroad? When Ms Tubman was not sending escsaping slaves to NY, she was sending them to Canada. Why?

4. I answer all your questions, often in long form. You never answer mine. I asked you the other day to prove Al Gore was a member of the KKK. You STATED he was, well, you just did once more. Now prove it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

slavedboi, eh? Not racist abc/lying LRS, nooooo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone above the mental age of seven knows that calling an African American slaveboi is a racial slur.
I did not know Jacques was a African-Canadian? If he was only using to describe black people, you would have a point.
That is why I use ghetto as people who live in ghettos are of all colors but they have the same lack of respect for other's rights.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Three things, Rogu :
3. 4. I answer all your questions, often in long form. You never answer mine. I asked you the other day to prove Al Gore was a member of the KKK. You STATED he was, well, you just did once more. Now prove it.
I suppose you will also claim that Al Gore was not a Dixiecrat,voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the voting Rights Act of 1965!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know Jacques was a African-Canadian? If he was only using to describe black people, you would have a point.
That is why I use ghetto as people who live in ghettos are of all colors but they have the same lack of respect for other's rights.
Will you ever cease to be a racist apologist, not to mention a mean calumny-mongerer by, for example, stating that Al Gore was a KKK and yet, twice I asked for proof, twice no reply? I'll maintain he was not until you come up with foolproof evidence that Al Gore was a member of the KKK.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Three things, Rogu :
2. There was never official govt-approved slavery in Canada. There was no govt when the the French and then Brits brought a handful of slaves to what was then known 'La Nouvelle France" under French rule and thence a British colony which became upper and lower Canada. No Cdn govt ever sanctioned slavery, but yes, the Amerindians had slaves when the white man landed. What there was of slavery was abolished by the Brits in 1833, I believe, fully 30 yrs + before the emancipation declaration. Did you even read what I cited for you?;
Ah Jacques, King Louis XIV was the French government and he approved it!

From Wiki: Under French rule

Main article: Slavery in New France

By 1688, New France's population was 11,562 people, made up primarily of fur traders, missionaries, and farmers settled along the St. Lawrence Valley. To help overcome its severe shortage of servants and labourers, King Louis XIV granted New France's petition to import black slaves from West Africa. While slavery was prohibited in France, it was permitted in its colonies as a means of providing the massive labour force needed to clear land, construct buildings and (in the Caribbean colonies) work sugar plantation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you ever cease to be a racist apologist, not to mention a mean calumny-mongerer by, for example, stating that Al Gore was a KKK and yet, twice I asked for proof, twice no reply? I'll maintain he was not until you come up with foolproof evidence that Al Gore was a member of the KKK.
What does that have to you being an African-Canadian? Beside, when someone is described as an African-Anything you Libtards assume that that person is .... black. You do know Egyptians are Africans, don't you? And that Arabians are.... Caucasians!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Jacques, King Louis XIV was the French government and he approved it!
From Wiki: Under French rule
Main article: Slavery in New France
By 1688, New France's population was 11,562 people, made up primarily of fur traders, missionaries, and farmers settled along the St. Lawrence Valley. To help overcome its severe shortage of servants and labourers, King Louis XIV granted New France's petition to import black slaves from West Africa. While slavery was prohibited in France, it was permitted in its colonies as a means of providing the massive labour force needed to clear land, construct buildings and (in the Caribbean colonies) work sugar plantation.
Yes, France, not Canada. I told you in my previous post. France and Great Britain. Canada as a nation never ever approved or maintained slavery, either practically or as a matter of policy.

The French founded Haiti with slaves, and many other Caribbean, Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean Island countries. Er,. Rogue, don't be like LRS (lol), Canada is NOT a part of France. It was a colony until 1759 and declared a British colony shortly after the Le Marquis de Montcalm, France, was defeated by Gen Wolfe (Great Britain) at the battle of the Plains of Abraham (Vile de Québec).
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What does that have to you being an African-Canadian? Beside, when someone is described as an African-Anything you Libtards assume that that person is .... black. You do know Egyptians are Africans, don't you? And that Arabians are.... Caucasians!!!
You wrote: "What does that have to you being an African-Canadian?" Kindly rephrase it, I don't understand it nor do I understand its relevance here.

Your bosom buddy labelled me "slaveboi" (LRS tm reg'd) because he thinks I'm Poppo now. Other days, it's wojar, or Learn to read. Ohum.

Africans are general known as people residing below the Sahara, or Sahel. They are ususally black. The term "African", like it or not, immediately makes one think of a dark-skinned person. North Africans are often a mix of Arab bloodlines, with relatives both south and north of them.

As to Arabs being Caucassian, the jury is out on that. I don't think so, but hey, I'm not race-obsessed like you. As to Egyptians being African, I'm not so sure. Ever been to Egypt, or any middle-eastern country? Try calling them Africans. They will have the same reaction you'd have if I called you Mexican or Peruvian. Not necessarily insulted, no, but most wouold take exception.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Hey, you just labelled Al Gore a KKK. For the third time, will you please back it up with irrefutable proof? If you can't, how dare you publicly sully someone's reputation just like that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

What a mean little runt your are, Rogue. You forgot to add SR to Gore. Cute? Red herring? NOT. Dumb and puerile? YES.

Back to Al gore Sr, and from

Wikipedia :

Gore was one of only three Democratic senators from the 11 former Confederate states who did not sign the 1956 Southern Manifesto opposing integration, the other two being Senate Majority Leader Lyndon B. Johnson (who was not asked to sign) and Gore's fellow Tennessean Estes Kefauver, who refused to sign. South Carolina Senator J. Strom Thurmond tried to get Gore to sign the Southern Manifesto, Gore refused. Gore could not, however, be regarded as an out-and-out integrationist, having voted against some major civil rights legislation including the Civil Rights Act of 1964. He did support the Voting Rights Act of 1965. He easily won renomination in 1958 over former governor Jim Nance McCord. In those days, Democratic nomination was still tantamount to election in Tennessee since the Republican Party was more or less nonexistent in the South. In 1964 he faced an energetic Republican challenge from Dan Kuykendall, chairman of the Shelby County (Memphis) GOP, who ran a surprisingly strong race against him. While Gore won, Kuykendall held him to only 53 percent of the vote--a margin that would have almost certainly been closer if not for Johnson's massive landslide victory in that year's presidential election.

AL GORE SR DID NOT SIGN THE SOUTHERN MANIFESTO OPPOSING INTEGRATION. You conveniently left that part out. Also, he voted against SOME major civil rights legislation, NOT all of the legislation. It was not okay for him to do that, but again, you connivingly left that out too.

Al Gore Jr is NOT Al Gore Sr.

But the main thing, liar, fabricator, inventor and, most of all, ENVIOUS HATER, you make Goebbels look like a freedom-loving patriot.

Revolting.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Orly Taitz Accuses Multiple Supreme Court Clerks of Fraud in Withholding Pleadings, Evidence From Supreme Court Justices on Obama (In)Eligibility
http://obamaballotchallenge.com/orly-taitz-ac...

Today marks the 1 yr anniversary of Andrew Brietbarts death. He was a giant among men and is sorrowly missed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Orly Taitz Accuses Multiple Supreme Court Clerks of Fraud in Withholding Pleadings, Evidence From Supreme Court Justices on Obama (In)Eligibility
Today marks the 1 yr anniversary of Andrew Brietbarts death. He was a giant among men and is sorrowly missed.
Playing on Topix is fun, not to mention educational. I know. I learn new words, new expressions daily. Today, and from literary gian Fed up, I just learned "sorrowly missed". Thank you, will add to my vocabulary and library of quaint expressions.

Orly Taitz has been mocked and laughed at more times than she can remember. Add today.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Corr : giant
Learn to Read

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Fed Up wrote:

Fools celebrating nut jobs, fables and lies. Just another day in Birfistan
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Another bad day for Rogue. Car sales in US up 7% in January. In spite of March 1 deadline past, DJIA is up about 40 points. Who will stop this diabolical Obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 127,781 - 127,800 of174,460
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Patrick 1,078,389
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 47 min edogxxx 97,512
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Stuart Cudahy 45,764
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min truth 48,841
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min TRD 67,862
Abby 7-23 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 7-23 1 hr edogxxx 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000