BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
127,761 - 127,780 of 174,515 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

During WWII John F. Kennedy's PT was run down by a Japanese destroyer and JFK lead his crew to safety. As the survivor of a sinking we was entitled to a 30 Survivor's Leave but he turned it down so he could remain in combat.
John F. Kerry is no John F. Kennedy!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Do you guys remember the movie and TV series MASH? We, at least half of all military doctors join the military only to get their education paid for. They are usually from the bottoms of their classes and all to frequently Lefties.
So when a service man goes to the doc, the doc will help get him out of combat. Not one of John Carry's wounds was of any significance and two of them were not combat related and he should not have been given two of those Purple Hearts!
But the policy was once you had received THREE Purple Hearts, you had a Get Out of Vietnam Card. Again, John F. Kennedy turned down a months Survivor Leave were John Carry faked two combat injuries so he could duck of of the combat zone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Two weeks before I was to graduate from Flight School my father arrived in Vietnam. A week later I was called into my Tac Officer's office and given a letter for DA in forming me that my dad was in Vietnam and if I wanted a wavier so I would not go to Vietnam. I turned the offer down and did my one year tour in Sunny South Vietnam.
Officially I flew 961 Combat flight hours and about 150 non-combat flight hours and was awarded seven Air Medals. Oh, take 1,111 hours and divide that by 24 and that was how many days I spent OVER SEA (Southeast Asia). I'll do the math for you. It was about 46 days.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the bible have to say about slavery?
Funny coming from someone who claimed their had never been any slaves in Canada!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Doolittle Raider WWII Vet Tom Griffin Dies at 96
Feb 28, 2013

CINCINNATI - A B-25 bomber navigator in the daring Doolittle's Raid World War II attack on mainland Japan has died. Maj. Thomas C. "Tom" Griffin was 96, and his death leaves four surviving Raiders.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/02/28...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboi, eh? did you not write yesterday or lately that you were not racist?
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right, slaveboi
Jacques thinks the word "slave" is a race of people. He obviously does not know that WHITE Canadians were enslaved by the Barbary Pirates and had were chained to the ores of Muslim ships.
Oh, we taxpayers got soaked for $1.4 billion to run the presidential trips last year. I wonder if they will sequestered Obama's travels?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe in the evil spirits etiology of mental illness. Did you grow up on a primitive island or perhaps Kentucky?
<quoted text>
Say a prayer. God.
Mental illness is anger.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe in the evil spirits etiology of mental illness. Did you grow up on a primitive island or perhaps Kentucky?
<quoted text>
Why do you kid yourself into thinking others give a crap what you think? Are you an infant or just infantile?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone tells you that God does not speak to us specifically anymore,
please donít believe them.
<quoted text>
Two which gawd dew you prey two?
True Christian was right, of course. She/he calls him/herself a Christian yet delivers a daily message of hate. She bases her constitution on religion yet daily flaunts it by advocating the overthrow of a contitutionally and duly-elected president. I bel;eive it's called "bearing false witness" in the Bible. No skin off my nose, but SHE keeps invoking it,(the Bible), not me.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

corr : believe
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
rue Christian wrote:
<quoted text>I pray that God eventually speaks to you, specifically about your daily, hate filled, racist rants.
<quoted text>
As if either of you have been in any church in recent years!
Why do you even ask? Do you have to go inside a building to believe in God?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
True Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray that God eventually speaks to you, specifically about your daily, hate filled, racist rants.
<quoted text>
Ah Jacques, aren't you an atheist?
You keep saying that. Please indicate where and when I said I was or was not an atheist. Hey, and including this one, how many answers do you owe me? Yesterday, you said I wrote that gun owners were deviant. I never did. But, as YOU stated I called 'em that, I rightfully asked when and where I said that. Still waiting.

And, assuming I was an atheist, which I will not confirm or infirm, am I wrong to expect her to reflect that very religious standard which she preaches?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right, slaveboi
Oops, forgot to switch moniker again. LRS : "I only have one moniker". LMAO (LRS and abc liar, tm reg'd).
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny coming from someone who claimed their had never been any slaves in Canada!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Canada

Read, Rogue :

Slavery in Canada

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Slavery in what now comprises Canada existed into the 1830's, when slavery was officially abolished. Some slaves were of African descent, while others were aboriginal (typically called panis, likely a corruption of Pawnee). Slavery within Canada's current geography was practised primarily by Aboriginal groups. While there was never any significant Canadian trade in African slaves, native nations frequently enslaved their rivals and a very modest number (sometimes none in a number of years) were purchased by colonial administrators (rarely by settlers) until 1833, when the slave trade was abolished across the British Empire.

A few thousand African slaves were forcibly brought as chattel by Europeans to New France, Acadia and the later British North America (see chattel slavery) during the 17th century. They were house servants and farm workers. There were no large-scale plantations in Canada, and therefore no large-scale plantation slave work forces of the sort that existed in most European colonies in the Americas, from Virginia to the West Indies to Brazil.

Because early Canada's role in the trans-Atlantic slave trade was so minor, the history of slavery in Canada is often overshadowed by the more tumultuous slavery practised elsewhere in the Americas - most famously in the American South, and infamously in the colonial Caribbean. Afua Cooper states that slavery is, "Canada's best kept secret, locked within the National closet."[1]

If that's our history of slavery, so be it. Even though it was minimal, I condemn it.

I've replied to your post, now tell me what your comment had to do with my question about the bible and slavery.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, forgot to switch moniker again. LRS : "I only have one moniker". LMAO (LRS and abc liar, tm reg'd).
I don't think anyone buys your crap any longer, gypsy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboi, eh? did you not write yesterday or lately that you were not racist?
<quoted text>
Jacques thinks the word "slave" is a race of people. He obviously does not know that WHITE Canadians were enslaved by the Barbary Pirates and had were chained to the ores of Muslim ships.
Oh, we taxpayers got soaked for $1.4 billion to run the presidential trips last year. I wonder if they will sequestered Obama's travels?
Apples and oranges as usual.

How much did previous presidential spend on presidential trips? Did you bother checking it out? Seems to you that Obama is the first president to ever travel and the fitst presidential family to go on vacation.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Corrb : How much did previous presidents...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) another correction, ha ha. Not Corrb, but Corr.

I corrected correction. I am a corrector. LRS is a loser losr liar.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Caller Takes On Radical Thom Hartmann Over Obama's Born In Kenya Bio
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you even ask? Do you have to go inside a building to believe in God?
No, I am a practicing Christian where ever I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min flack 1,079,162
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 min boundary painter 293
Amy 7-24 9 min boundary painter 11
America's Doomsday preppers 32 min Tremendous waste 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min Terry rigsby 48,870
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min SpaceBlues 45,773
Americaís Opportunity City 54 min City Journal 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE