BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,388)

Showing posts 127,741 - 127,760 of167,391
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Any evidence, proof? Remember, you didn't write "I think he, or I believe he was, or I guess he was, or I heard he was a member... It was a statement, like the ones WND.com and FoxNews make. Now prove it.
Rouge is playing juvenile games. Al Gore Sr. vs. Al Gore Jr.

Pitiful.

Rouge, your antics might have been entertaining when you were the class clown in middle school. Today, just boring.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to switch moniker.
And who might that be genius? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
you chain? What is that? you? Do you want to continue correcting me? I'll stop if you stop.
Can I edit your sentence? I don't often do this. How about : I get off jerking
Hell, we all knew you were wanker! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the nutball in the asylum thinks everyone else is crazy.
C'est la vie.
I don't think they're crazy, just stupid, like you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming, you mean like November 06, 2012? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc.......and Obumbler continues to make a fool of himself. Hey, did you see where ABC covered for Moochelle? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And fake president of the Harvard Law Review? How'd he pull that one off? It's in the books for all to see and...envy. Stew in your jealous bile juice, loser.
Stew? Not hardly! No way I'd want to be the man. Why would anyone want to live a life of lies? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

What total BS. When this damn breaks, it's going to be a real doozy! We'll be lucky not to see civil war.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Louisiana Loser aka Mr. Liars: Why don't you ask Rogue Moron why his location says "hidden" now?

Surely this he is a puppet account run by Media Matters to make birfoons look bad. There's no other explanation.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
When this damn breaks\
LOL, brilliant.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Boy, Bob Woodward will be on the Sean Hannity program tomorrow night. Not since Woodrow Wilson has a president intimidated the press.
Wilson use to have his thugs beat up newspaper editors and a few print shops were burned to the ground. Sure they blamed the KKK but, hey, the KKK worked for Wilson!
But by calling Bob Woodward a liar, the Progressives took on the wrong guy!!! I can wait until tomorrow night to watch Hannity and Woodward!!!
You do realize that this only matters in the tiny universe of people who take Hannity seriously, right?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Louisiana Loser aka Mr. Liars: Why don't you ask Rogue Moron why his location says "hidden" now?
Surely this he is a puppet account run by Media Matters to make birfoons look bad. There's no other explanation.
Do you have any literacy skills at all? I didn't think so. Go change your Depends gramps, you're reeking again.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyday, it's the same old crap from you buttflappers (pun intended). It's racist, it's racist! You're racist! Yada yada yada. Why is it always you flappers that are talking about racism? Hypocritical much? Go ahead and tell us how you never stereotype and race never enters your mind? Come on Nebka..... LMAO
I judge a person by the content of their heart and their words.
When a person lies and spread untruths like saying that President Obama's mother did x rated movies also about where he was born. I have contempt and disgust for people like that.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

LRS the only responce you give is LMAO?? Why is that??

Well is mine
May you live in interesting times

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You better ...
Sleep with one EYE open
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
then :D
WE were just a lil OFF on the DATE!
half right.

You're a little off.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I judge a person by the content of their heart and their words.
When a person lies and spread untruths like saying that President Obama's mother did x rated movies also about where he was born. I have contempt and disgust for people like that.
What do you think of when you hear "cowboy"?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

The "rest" of it will FALL in line!

;0)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, troll alert!
If I want to hate Obama I have that right, and you have the right to sit there and fume about it.
Isn't America great?!
Yes I do hate Obama because of his skin color, because he is using his skin color to get what he wants, but it's his culture that I hate, understand?
He is not like us!
He was raised around people who hate this country, his wife hates this country and so do his supporters.
Fyuck off, you lazy, nosy ass Canuck.
Obama was raised by his white grandparents from Kansas Siouxweety and I would seriously doubt they had any animosity toward the good ole US of A. The notion too that Obama has ever “used his skin color to get what he wants” is preposterous on its face.

That Obama is not like you or as you say “us” which I’ll take to mean ignorant racist trash like you is evident by any measure humanly or spiritually possible. Same with Michelle Obama as she has more humanity in her little toe than you obviously have in your entire extended family. You’re one sad excuse for a human being Siouxweety. One wonders how you ever grow the nerve to accuse another of hating anything.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The "rest" of it will FALL in line!
;0)
These rambling, barely legible, oracular posts definitely don't make you look mentally, just FYI.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Looks like Louisiana Loser, aka Mr. Liars, was unable to articulate an intellectually honest reply.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was raised by his white grandparents from Kansas Siouxweety and I would seriously doubt they had any animosity toward the good ole US of A. The notion too that Obama has ever “used his skin color to get what he wants” is preposterous on its face.
That Obama is not like you or as you say “us” which I’ll take to mean ignorant racist trash like you is evident by any measure humanly or spiritually possible. Same with Michelle Obama as she has more humanity in her little toe than you obviously have in your entire extended family. You’re one sad excuse for a human being Siouxweety. One wonders how you ever grow the nerve to accuse another of hating anything.
Too bad. Obumbler is too radical. Too untrustworthy also. Lies way too much and drinks too much. Not to mention he's totally lost as to what needs to be done in this country. Let that clock just keep on ticking! Will he ever be remembered as anything other than the worst president of all time? I doubt it. Now, go sit in your little corner and cry about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 127,741 - 127,760 of167,391
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min harmonious 1,033,591
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 34 min Whiny1 4,021
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min KiMare 47,001
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min Frijoles 64,956
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min prognosticator 96,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,928
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr DUMP Durbin 6,528
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]