BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,386)

Showing posts 127,701 - 127,720 of167,417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

NOw it says Mississauga,(nearby Toronto), population about 750,000, run by a woman, Ms McCallion, who has been Mississauga's mayor for 34 years, look her up, 92 years old, never campaigns, beats every contender, last time won by acclamation, runs council with an iron fist She bowls. The city is the only major city in the hemisphere, correct me if I'm wrong, that has no debt.

I'm still in Ottawa, buried under mountains of wet snow, power just went out for a second, I rebooted, and Mississauga comes up.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Ya don't say, Moron.
<quoted text>
Really not much to say other than you are one dumb SOB. You don't have the common sense God gave a screwdriver. A left-handed screwdriver at that!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
Grandmother shoots grandchildren, 6-mo and 2-yrs old, to death with handgun.
http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-st ...
http://tinyurl.com/d5w7aow
<quoted text>
Yep, but she should have been in a mental hospital.
"Denison, whom family members described as mentally ill."
- See more at:
http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-st...
It is sad that we let mentally ill people run around and kill people. Just remember, it was you Libtards that let them out!!!
Was she a violent mentally-ill person? Would you happen to know? Because, read thus, it's not too long, don't fall asleep :

Mental Disorders in America

Mental disorders are common in the United States and internationally. An estimated 26.2 percent of Americans ages 18 and older — about one in four adults — suffer from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year.1 When applied to the 2004 U.S. Census residential population estimate for ages 18 and older, this figure translates to 57.7 million people.2 Even though mental disorders are widespread in the population, the main burden of illness is concentrated in a much smaller proportion — about 6 percent, or 1 in 17 — who suffer from a serious mental illness.1 In addition, mental disorders are the leading cause of disability in the U.S. and Canada.3 Many people suffer from more than one mental disorder at a given time. Nearly half (45 percent) of those with any mental disorder meet criteria for 2 or more disorders, with severity strongly related to comorbidity.1

In the U.S., mental disorders are diagnosed based on the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fourth edition (DSM-IV).

Now, Rogue, 1 out of 4. Yes, as you say, institutionalize them. Let's see now, 1 out of 4 Americans, hmmm, that comes to about 75 million people in hospitals and institutions. Many are working and paying taxes. You'd take them out of the work force, separate them from their families, and do you know how much it would cost to "place" 75 million people in these places?

Why don't you start by having a registry where such a person, wanting to buy a gun, would be flagged and refused that purchase? If the gun was owned by a family member, I would venture that whoever owns that gun is a guilty as she is. Period.

www.nimh.nih.gov/health/...mental-disorders-i...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Why doesn't link work? Anyhow, look it up, easy, just google "percentage of mentally ill persons in the US"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
NOw it says Mississauga,(nearby Toronto), population about 750,000, run by a woman, Ms McCallion, who has been Mississauga's mayor for 34 years, look her up, 92 years old, never campaigns, beats every contender, last time won by acclamation, runs council with an iron fist She bowls. The city is the only major city in the hemisphere, correct me if I'm wrong, that has no debt.
I'm still in Ottawa, buried under mountains of wet snow, power just went out for a second, I rebooted, and Mississauga comes up.
Why are your locations always grayed out? LMAO! Could it be that you use a proxy? Yep!!! LMAO! WHAT-A-SQUID
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bladder Spill, you're nothing more than a piece of trash floating down the street gutter. Insulting a vet. Who do you think you are refugeeboy? Learn respect now or you will be taught later. What a frickin' joke!
Another threat. Is Topix at least reading this? This is, minimum, your 6th or 7th clear death or injury threat. And don't ask me to come up with them, I'll leave that for Topix.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the dumbest of the dumb were fooled.
All 60 million + of them, which, extrapolated, would be more than half the population if everyone was allowed to vote. How can this be what you claim to be the greatest country in the world if half the population is dumb like you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another threat. Is Topix at least reading this? This is, minimum, your 6th or 7th clear death or injury threat. And don't ask me to come up with them, I'll leave that for Topix.
You're a joke jakeleg. Where is a personal threat in my post? There isn't one, you moron. LMAO! squidshyt

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really not much to say other than you are one dumb SOB. You don't have the common sense God gave a screwdriver. A left-handed screwdriver at that!
Ad hominem. The last refuge of the thoughtless.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Ya don't say, Moron.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Wow, what about all the blizzards wreaking havoc on the plains and the northeast? Must be that darn Gorbal Warming!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
Six Canadian Banks have their credit rating lowered by Moody's. Must be Bush's fault. LMAO!
Ha ha, those 6 banks are among the most solid in the world. Went through, whisked through the last recession, no help from the govt, all hugely profitable. The banks received "liquidityt" support from the govt, is all. You would not know what that means, and it was paid back in a matter of months. The downgrade was effected because Moody's believes the banks' mtge exposure is too high.

It is, yes, in great part GWB's fault, who is responsible, 100% for the recession and the waves it made throughout the entire world, including Canada. We're not immune when the world's richest country, our neighbour and biggest trading partner, hiccups. If banks here survived, it's because of the Liberal party's refusal of mergers within Canadian banks and amalgamation with US banks.
On the other hand, ask Americans living in NY state and New England about the murshrooming of Canadian banks (Green TD Bank, for example). Canadian banks are allowed in the U.S., whereas U.S. banks, if they want to do business here, have to be 51% Canadian-owned. He he.

In our history, since Canada was founded, not one bank or savings and loan institution has ever declared bankruptcy. Not one. Can you say the same? I expect you won't answer that question, and if you do, well, I'll cover my ears.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Woodward was smacked down for his cluelessness just as David Brooks was for outright lying. Woodward obviously didn’t have a clue to what he was talking about when he said “Obama was moving the goalpost” yet he keeps on putting his foot in his mouth. He was on Morning Joe yesterday rambling on like some old fool. I changed the channel because it was embarrassing to watch having no idea he would get such bad press today from his clueless ramblings.
“But as bad as Woodward's failure to understand the Budget Control Act was, it pales in comparison to Wednesday's appearance on "Morning Joe," where Woodward just said that Obama should essentially chuck the law passed by Congress, and which he signed, in the bin and overcome the sequester with pure and simple illegality”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/bob-...
Woodward Misses The Mark
http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives...
It's time for Woodward to concentrate more on shuffleboard or gardening.

Thanks for the memories, Bob. Please learn when to quit.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Ya know I've been scratching my head on this one. The project was meant for the war in Afghanistan but it has been dragging on, and on, and on and I just could not figure out why after eight years they are going ahead while we will be pulling out next year.
But the last paragraph spells it out. We buy 20 of their airplanes and they will buy 36 of our plane from ..... Boeing which is a big UNION company. You see, it is not really about planes, it is about UNION jobs!!!! Rogue

UPDATE 2-Embraer wins U.S. Air Force deal for Afghan planes

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:00pm EST
By Jim Wolf and Brad Haynes

Feb 27 (Reuters)- Brazil's Embraer SA won a U.S. Air Force deal on Wednesday to supply 20 light attack planes for counterinsurgency missions in Afghanistan, tightening U.S.-Brazilian defense ties after a politically charged bidding process.

Embraer and its privately held partner, Sierra Nevada, beat out U.S.-based Hawker Beechcraft for the $428 million deal, the Brazilian planemaker's first with the U.S. armed forces.

With the "seal of quality" from the world's biggest defense spender, the head of Embraer's defense unit Carlos Aguiar said he anticipated more demand for the single-engine turboprop Super Tucano from potential clients in the Middle East and Southeast Asia.

"We know other countries were waiting for the result," Aguiar said in a telephone interview. "With the United States itself, as we show we can deliver on the contract, this order can definitely grow and there will be other needs we can meet."

The contract was also good news for Chicago-based Boeing Co , which is bidding to overhaul Brazil's Air Force with more than 36 new fighter jets worth at least $4 billion, in a closely watched race against France's Dassault Aviation and Sweden's Saab.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/28/afg...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever seen a gun on trial? There's never been one. What a fool. LMAO
I have, AT a trial, accessory to murder.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And what is sad is that the Libtards actually think the Democrat and Republican Parties actually switched names so the current Republican Party is actually the old Democrat Party.
Libtards should not have smoked that much weed when they were in college!
What is sad is that Rouge thinks anyone ever believed his straw man ever lived.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
All 60 million + of them, which, extrapolated, would be more than half the population if everyone was allowed to vote. How can this be what you claim to be the greatest country in the world if half the population is dumb like you?
I wasn't fooled, fool! And yes, this country is NOW full of morons. The biggest of which is in the White House.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sleep well tonight there nebka. You are protected by America's nuclear umbrella!
I was going to award the stupid medal to LRS for dumbest post of the day. But wouldn't you know it, you sprinted, and beat him at the wire. The above statement is the stupidest by far today. Congratulations, Rogue, come and collect your dunce hat. Here, LRs, take this soother, it's only slightly used, belonged to someone name of GB of Kentucky.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And you are still a sad little troll.
<quoted text>
Not really. I get off jerking you chain, little troll monkey.
you chain? What is that? you? Do you want to continue correcting me? I'll stop if you stop.

Can I edit your sentence? I don't often do this. How about : I get off jerking
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, those 6 banks are among the most solid in the world. Went through, whisked through the last recession, no help from the govt, all hugely profitable. The banks received "liquidityt" support from the govt, is all. You would not know what that means, and it was paid back in a matter of months. The downgrade was effected because Moody's believes the banks' mtge exposure is too high.
It is, yes, in great part GWB's fault, who is responsible, 100% for the recession and the waves it made throughout the entire world, including Canada. We're not immune when the world's richest country, our neighbour and biggest trading partner, hiccups. If banks here survived, it's because of the Liberal party's refusal of mergers within Canadian banks and amalgamation with US banks.
On the other hand, ask Americans living in NY state and New England about the murshrooming of Canadian banks (Green TD Bank, for example). Canadian banks are allowed in the U.S., whereas U.S. banks, if they want to do business here, have to be 51% Canadian-owned. He he.
In our history, since Canada was founded, not one bank or savings and loan institution has ever declared bankruptcy. Not one. Can you say the same? I expect you won't answer that question, and if you do, well, I'll cover my ears.
Sounds like excuses to me. LMAO! The fact remains that six were degraded! Dance little pupplet.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, AT a trial, accessory to murder.
Charges were file against the gun, huh? LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 127,701 - 127,720 of167,417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,996
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TheIndependentMajority 1,033,782
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min RACE 4,023
Amy 4-17 11 min RACE 2
Abby 4-17 18 min RACE 4
World War O 46 min Washington Blog 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Brian_G 42,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 96,017
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance