BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,383)

Showing posts 127,641 - 127,660 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Celine Dijon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am and this is English. Maybe you should stop pooponing all over the place. You're welcome.
Pooponing? You've just confirmed you can't do English OR French.

Phoney, obvious you're not in Montreal.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally false and you can not prove what you claim. Again, just because F-14's were based on a ship in the South China Sea does not mean they flew any mission of North or South Vietnam.
Oh, in early 1971 I landed on top of the U.S. embassy in Saigon about a half dozen times. Mostly to fly Amb. Bunker's 19 y/o daughter to meet with her bot friend. I also landed about the same number of times at Amb. Bunker's villa in Ben Hua.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Embassy_LZs...
Amb. Bunker had an OH-58 as his personal aircraft but Hueys were kept on standby. His OH-58 was kept at Hotel-3 on the south side of Tan Son Nhut as where two Hueys dedicated to Gen. Abrams.
Trying to turn attention away from your mistakes, are you? Doesn't work, even your close bosom buddy LRS doens't come to the rescue the way he did 2 weeks ago on this subject. I've posted 5 different proofs that the F-13 flew combat missions.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, some time during the summer of 1971 I was taking two MACV (green Berets) to Saigon and there was a mix-up which my call sign, Warlord 531, and Dean 531 and as a result I was directed by the controller to drop off my two NCO's at the VIP pad.
Meanwhile Dean 531 was redirected to the #2 pad. As my two passenger were debarking I noticed a half dozen soldier walking towards my aircraft and then a LT ran out and directed them around the front of my aircraft to the #2 pad. That was when I noticed it was Gen. Abrams!!!
Yep, do to a mix-up with call signs my two NCO's got VIP treatment as Gen. Abrams go #2!!! I turned to my copilot and said something about someone getting in trouble!
Do we have to read and read and read over and over again your adventures in Vietnam and the good deeds you've been doing all over the United States up 'til yesterday? Do you see me and others tell about our lives and careers here on Topix?Đo you think you're the only man alive who ever turned a good deed?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As expected the pencil-necked, zit-faced, ignorant dweeb backs down! LMAO
Gee, could anyone else see this coming? ala slopuke....Hee Hee Hee (around here, we have a name for little boys that go hee hee hee but Topix doesn't care for it). LMAO
Little boys do NOT go Hee Hee Hee when they see you coming, that's for sure. They run for it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Little boys do NOT go Hee Hee Hee when they see you coming, that's for sure. They run for it.
slopuke does. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

My post 144886 Corr : F-14, not F-13. Have to correct, that kind of typo is the only thing Rogue can now cling to.

More :(Wikipedia) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-14_Tomcat_operational...

American withdrawal from Saigon (1975)

Main article: Operation Frequent Wind

The Tomcat made its combat debut during Operation Frequent Wind, the evacuation of American citizens from Saigon, in April 1975. F-14As from Fighter Squadron 1 (VF-1) and VF-2, operating from the USS Enterprise (CVN-65), flew combat air patrols over South Vietnam to provide fighter cover for the evacuation route.[2]

Can you hear us laughing?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You 'finally' admitted it.
YOU "run" ...

Hee Hee Hee ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
My post 144886 Corr : F-14, not F-13. Have to correct, that kind of typo is the only thing Rogue can now cling to.
The Tomcat made its combat debut during Operation Frequent Wind, the evacuation of American citizens from Saigon, in April 1975. F-14As from Fighter Squadron 1 (VF-1) and VF-2, operating from the USS Enterprise (CVN-65), flew combat air patrols over South Vietnam to provide fighter cover for the evacuation route.[2]
Yes, but that is normal for a raving lunatic! hee hee hee, ha ha ha, ho ho ho..... They're coming to take you away jakeleg....haha hehe! LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You 'finally' admitted it.
YOU "run" ...
Hee Hee Hee ...
Yes, and even though I'm not a little boy, seeing this "thing" coming, I'd run like the wind.

I'm sure LRS will thank you for your helpful intervention. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and even though I'm not a little boy, seeing this "thing" coming, I'd run like the wind.
I'm sure LRS will thank you for your helpful intervention. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Yep! We knew a REAL man scared you :)
WHY?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
More :(Wikipedia) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-14_Tomcat_operational ...
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but that is normal for a raving lunatic! hee hee hee, ha ha ha, ho ho ho..... They're coming to take you away jakeleg....haha hehe! LMAO!
Grateful for your above post's relevance to MY above above post? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Oh, also explain why you didn't seize the opportunity to back up Rogue's assertion that the F-14 did not fly combat missions? Seems this was the time, no? Oh, you googled it? I see. I understand.

Is is really really, and I mean really possible for someone like you to be such a sorry loser? And what is more, you are a multi-faceted loser, namely a poor loser, a sore loser, an ignorant loser, a traitor loser, a lying loser, a boorish loser, a vulgar loser, a "profanity" loser, a tea party loser, a birther birfoon loser and a loser loser. How it must suck to be a total loser like you. And you're American er hmm also loser Lady's, aka patriot ha ha warrior's aka sloopy loser's wing man? Ha ha, what a joke, hope God is her/his co-pilot. What a joke you two or three or one or whatever are.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! We knew a REAL man scared you :)
WHY?
Is he as real a MAN as you are?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Oh, that's not a typo. That's a sign of ignorance.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
More :(Wikipedia) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-14_Tomcat_operational ...
<quoted text>
Grateful for your above post's relevance to MY above above post? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Oh, also explain why you didn't seize the opportunity to back up Rogue's assertion that the F-14 did not fly combat missions? Seems this was the time, no? Oh, you googled it? I see. I understand.
Is is really really, and I mean really possible for someone like you to be such a sorry loser? And what is more, you are a multi-faceted loser, namely a poor loser, a sore loser, an ignorant loser, a traitor loser, a lying loser, a boorish loser, a vulgar loser, a "profanity" loser, a tea party loser, a birther birfoon loser and a loser loser. How it must suck to be a total loser like you. And you're American er hmm also loser Lady's, aka patriot ha ha warrior's aka sloopy loser's wing man? Ha ha, what a joke, hope God is her/his co-pilot. What a joke you two or three or one or whatever are.
You're just jealous because your own comrades won't cover you! Can't say I blame them. There is no honor among punks! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

And the story continues to grow! Impeach this fool!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/28/wh...
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Democrat Party and the Ku Klux Klan: Aside from the multiple Klan members who have served in elected capacity within the high ranks of the Democrat Party, the political party itself has a lengthy but often overlooked history of involvement with the Ku Klux Klan. Though it has been all but forgotten by the media, the Democrat National Convention of 1924 was host to one of the largest Klan gatherings in American history. Dubbed the "Klanbake convention" at the time, the 1924 Democrat National Convention in New York was dominated by a platform dispute surrounding the Ku Klux Klan. A minority of the delegates to the convention attempted to condemn the hate group in the party's platform, but found their proposal shot down by Klan supporters within the party. As delegates inside the convention voted in the Klan's favor, the Klan itself mobilized a celebratory rally outside. On July 4, 1924 one of the largest Klan gatherings ever occurred outside the convention on a field in nearby New Jersey. The event was marked by speakers spewing racial hatred, celebrations of their platform victory in the Democrat Convention, and ended in a cross burning.
http://gopcapitalist.tripod.com/democratrecor...
Chinese? What a waste of time.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just jealous because your own comrades won't cover you! Can't say I blame them. There is no honor among punks! LMAO!
They don't have to. They know. But you covered Rogue on the F-14 fiasco (or yourself for that matter) yet are no longer doing so. Care to tell us why? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
And the story continues to grow! Impeach this fool!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/28/wh...
Foxnews.com again?

Ha ha , I've been warned thus : "Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator"

Must be your moniker. They see your name, automatic warning LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if the White House is getting ready for another Saturday Night Massacre?
BOB WOODWARD: A 'Very Senior' White House Person Warned Me I'd 'Regret' What I'm Doing
Brett LoGiurato | Feb. 27, 2013,
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-woodward-o...
Rogue even the Daily Caller has called Woodward out on his fabrication and misrepresentation of events. Why do you keep posting this nonsense? Woodward was wrong and he’s been proven wrong. Woodward mouth is no prayer book and his words are not gospel.

“Predictably, conservatives latched onto this, as it confirmed our suspicion about the Obama Administration’s “Chicago-style” of politics. A lot of mainstream journalists bought into this, too — reflexively believing anything the great Bob Woodward says.
Of course, Woodward (who was expert at trolling for publicity before the internet even existed), benefits greatly from the publicity (nothing sells books like controversy)”
http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/28/bob-woodwar...

Reagan often took umbrage at media coverage. When The Washington Post's Bob Woodward published a hospital-bed interview with William Casey after the CIA director's death, Reagan wrote: "He's a liar & he lied about what Casey is supposed to have thought of me."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Why are they going to Mexico?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 127,641 - 127,660 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr lol 48,683
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Incognito4Ever 1,071,797
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,523
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search