BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144878 Feb 28, 2013
Oh, some time during the summer of 1971 I was taking two MACV (green Berets) to Saigon and there was a mix-up which my call sign, Warlord 531, and Dean 531 and as a result I was directed by the controller to drop off my two NCO's at the VIP pad.
Meanwhile Dean 531 was redirected to the #2 pad. As my two passenger were debarking I noticed a half dozen soldier walking towards my aircraft and then a LT ran out and directed them around the front of my aircraft to the #2 pad. That was when I noticed it was Gen. Abrams!!!
Yep, do to a mix-up with call signs my two NCO's got VIP treatment as Gen. Abrams go #2!!! I turned to my copilot and said something about someone getting in trouble!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144879 Feb 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
How clever.
<quoted text>
As expected the pencil-necked, zit-faced, ignorant dweeb backs down! LMAO

Gee, could anyone else see this coming? ala slopuke....Hee Hee Hee (around here, we have a name for little boys that go hee hee hee but Topix doesn't care for it). LMAO

Location hidden

#144880 Feb 28, 2013
Oh, the Deans where the 120th AHC and were the first and last Army helicopter company in Vietnam. The arrived in the summer of 1962 as the 57th Transportation Company and had H-21 "Flying Bananas". They did not have gunships at that time and flew their first combat mission in Dec. 1962. The 8th Trans. Co. also arrived at the same time but the 57th was recognized as the first.
A few years later the 57th Trans. Co. became the 120th Assault Helicopter Company and the 8th became the 117th AHC and I served in both! My call sign with the 120th was Dean 17 and in the 117th was Warlord 17.
Yes, I was 19 y/o and made aircraft commander ten days before my 20th B-day. I also finished the Instructed Pilot school one month prior to my 21st B-day and became a SIP (I gave other IP's their check rides) at age 22.
I was promoted to CW3 at age 27 and to CW4 at age 34.

Location hidden

#144881 Feb 28, 2013
Rep. Steve King: Conservatives Should Refuse to Pass CR Unless it Protects Conscience Rights of Americans Against Obamacare February 28, 2013

( CNSNews.com )- Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) said Wednesday that conservatives in Congress should "band together" in refusing to pass a continuing resolution [CR] to fund the government unless it includes language protecting Americans from being forced by the federal government to act against their consciences.

ďThis is a principle--this is a constitutional principle--thatís been handed to us from our Founding Fathers, and itís not something that I think we should be negotiating on," said Rep. King.

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rep-steve-kin...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#144882 Feb 28, 2013
Suddenly Woodward is credible to conservatives?

I remember the story about Cheney trying to kill US marines in an attempt to start a war with Iran.
Grand Birther

United States

#144883 Feb 28, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Another apologist for Obumbler. Where is this debunked Burper Boy? Sounded like Sperling was doing the crawdaddy to me! LMAO
Oh look, another birfoon playing pretend. How quaint.

Sorry, birfoon, but your pretend story has fallen flat. Parroting a dead tale makes you even sadder.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144885 Feb 28, 2013
Celine Dijon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am and this is English. Maybe you should stop pooponing all over the place. You're welcome.
Pooponing? You've just confirmed you can't do English OR French.

Phoney, obvious you're not in Montreal.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144886 Feb 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally false and you can not prove what you claim. Again, just because F-14's were based on a ship in the South China Sea does not mean they flew any mission of North or South Vietnam.
Oh, in early 1971 I landed on top of the U.S. embassy in Saigon about a half dozen times. Mostly to fly Amb. Bunker's 19 y/o daughter to meet with her bot friend. I also landed about the same number of times at Amb. Bunker's villa in Ben Hua.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Embassy_LZs...
Amb. Bunker had an OH-58 as his personal aircraft but Hueys were kept on standby. His OH-58 was kept at Hotel-3 on the south side of Tan Son Nhut as where two Hueys dedicated to Gen. Abrams.
Trying to turn attention away from your mistakes, are you? Doesn't work, even your close bosom buddy LRS doens't come to the rescue the way he did 2 weeks ago on this subject. I've posted 5 different proofs that the F-13 flew combat missions.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144887 Feb 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, some time during the summer of 1971 I was taking two MACV (green Berets) to Saigon and there was a mix-up which my call sign, Warlord 531, and Dean 531 and as a result I was directed by the controller to drop off my two NCO's at the VIP pad.
Meanwhile Dean 531 was redirected to the #2 pad. As my two passenger were debarking I noticed a half dozen soldier walking towards my aircraft and then a LT ran out and directed them around the front of my aircraft to the #2 pad. That was when I noticed it was Gen. Abrams!!!
Yep, do to a mix-up with call signs my two NCO's got VIP treatment as Gen. Abrams go #2!!! I turned to my copilot and said something about someone getting in trouble!
Do we have to read and read and read over and over again your adventures in Vietnam and the good deeds you've been doing all over the United States up 'til yesterday? Do you see me and others tell about our lives and careers here on Topix?–o you think you're the only man alive who ever turned a good deed?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144888 Feb 28, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As expected the pencil-necked, zit-faced, ignorant dweeb backs down! LMAO
Gee, could anyone else see this coming? ala slopuke....Hee Hee Hee (around here, we have a name for little boys that go hee hee hee but Topix doesn't care for it). LMAO
Little boys do NOT go Hee Hee Hee when they see you coming, that's for sure. They run for it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144889 Feb 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Little boys do NOT go Hee Hee Hee when they see you coming, that's for sure. They run for it.
slopuke does. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144890 Feb 28, 2013
My post 144886 Corr : F-14, not F-13. Have to correct, that kind of typo is the only thing Rogue can now cling to.

More :(Wikipedia) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-14_Tomcat_operational...

American withdrawal from Saigon (1975)

Main article: Operation Frequent Wind

The Tomcat made its combat debut during Operation Frequent Wind, the evacuation of American citizens from Saigon, in April 1975. F-14As from Fighter Squadron 1 (VF-1) and VF-2, operating from the USS Enterprise (CVN-65), flew combat air patrols over South Vietnam to provide fighter cover for the evacuation route.[2]

Can you hear us laughing?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#144891 Feb 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You 'finally' admitted it.
YOU "run" ...

Hee Hee Hee ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144892 Feb 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
My post 144886 Corr : F-14, not F-13. Have to correct, that kind of typo is the only thing Rogue can now cling to.
The Tomcat made its combat debut during Operation Frequent Wind, the evacuation of American citizens from Saigon, in April 1975. F-14As from Fighter Squadron 1 (VF-1) and VF-2, operating from the USS Enterprise (CVN-65), flew combat air patrols over South Vietnam to provide fighter cover for the evacuation route.[2]
Yes, but that is normal for a raving lunatic! hee hee hee, ha ha ha, ho ho ho..... They're coming to take you away jakeleg....haha hehe! LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144893 Feb 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You 'finally' admitted it.
YOU "run" ...
Hee Hee Hee ...
Yes, and even though I'm not a little boy, seeing this "thing" coming, I'd run like the wind.

I'm sure LRS will thank you for your helpful intervention. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#144894 Feb 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and even though I'm not a little boy, seeing this "thing" coming, I'd run like the wind.
I'm sure LRS will thank you for your helpful intervention. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Yep! We knew a REAL man scared you :)
WHY?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144895 Feb 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
More :(Wikipedia) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-14_Tomcat_operational ...
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but that is normal for a raving lunatic! hee hee hee, ha ha ha, ho ho ho..... They're coming to take you away jakeleg....haha hehe! LMAO!
Grateful for your above post's relevance to MY above above post? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Oh, also explain why you didn't seize the opportunity to back up Rogue's assertion that the F-14 did not fly combat missions? Seems this was the time, no? Oh, you googled it? I see. I understand.

Is is really really, and I mean really possible for someone like you to be such a sorry loser? And what is more, you are a multi-faceted loser, namely a poor loser, a sore loser, an ignorant loser, a traitor loser, a lying loser, a boorish loser, a vulgar loser, a "profanity" loser, a tea party loser, a birther birfoon loser and a loser loser. How it must suck to be a total loser like you. And you're American er hmm also loser Lady's, aka patriot ha ha warrior's aka sloopy loser's wing man? Ha ha, what a joke, hope God is her/his co-pilot. What a joke you two or three or one or whatever are.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144896 Feb 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! We knew a REAL man scared you :)
WHY?
Is he as real a MAN as you are?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144897 Feb 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Oh, that's not a typo. That's a sign of ignorance.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144898 Feb 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
More :(Wikipedia) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-14_Tomcat_operational ...
<quoted text>
Grateful for your above post's relevance to MY above above post? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Oh, also explain why you didn't seize the opportunity to back up Rogue's assertion that the F-14 did not fly combat missions? Seems this was the time, no? Oh, you googled it? I see. I understand.
Is is really really, and I mean really possible for someone like you to be such a sorry loser? And what is more, you are a multi-faceted loser, namely a poor loser, a sore loser, an ignorant loser, a traitor loser, a lying loser, a boorish loser, a vulgar loser, a "profanity" loser, a tea party loser, a birther birfoon loser and a loser loser. How it must suck to be a total loser like you. And you're American er hmm also loser Lady's, aka patriot ha ha warrior's aka sloopy loser's wing man? Ha ha, what a joke, hope God is her/his co-pilot. What a joke you two or three or one or whatever are.
You're just jealous because your own comrades won't cover you! Can't say I blame them. There is no honor among punks! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min johnplustwomore 1,153,483
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 2 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 4 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info