BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144834 Feb 28, 2013
LRS wrote:
What total BS. When this damn breaks, it's going to be a real doozy! We'll be lucky not to see civil war.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Grateful you explain in so many birther words how a "damn" can break. Red herring?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144835 Feb 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, first Walmart and now J.C. Obama needs to put his seat belt on as the ride is going to be very bumpy.
Yes, a 4-year bumpy ride. And a smooth 4-year nothing ride for Romney.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144836 Feb 28, 2013
truthseeker wrote:
PROOF OBAMA IS AN ILLUMINATI PUPPET http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UMYuHtJcJfcXX
Proof you're an idiot. truthseeker.com
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144837 Feb 28, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
Obama is a Criminal deviant.
And you are just deviant.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144838 Feb 28, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
Now, Obama is releasing criminals from prison. Just like Castro did.
When's your release date?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144839 Feb 28, 2013
Er Rogue, still awaiting your response with reference to your wish that 75 million Americans be placed in Mental health hospitals or facilities. Still working on it?

How about the F-14 conundrum? Combat or non-combat? Do you have to meet the enemy for it to be called combat? You go on a reconnaissance mission behind enemy lines with two soldier buddies, it doesn't count as combat if you don't meet or fight the enemy?

How about those 6, or is it 7, other requests for proof? Given up?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144841 Feb 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Er Rogue, still awaiting your response with reference to your wish that 75 million Americans be placed in Mental health hospitals or facilities. Still working on it?
How about the F-14 conundrum? Combat or non-combat? Do you have to meet the enemy for it to be called combat? You go on a reconnaissance mission behind enemy lines with two soldier buddies, it doesn't count as combat if you don't meet or fight the enemy?
75 million? You mean we should put all Libtards in mental hospitals? Only the ones who are a threat to themselves or others!
I am still waiting on you to prove that F-14's ever flew over S. Vietnam much less flew on a combat mission of SEA! Just because they were on a ship in the South China Sea does not mean anything besides that.
You you can demand all you want. You have internet access just like I do and you have not proven me wrong on any issue.
Celine Dijon

Montréal, Canada

#144842 Feb 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Excuse me, but you have a lot of gray poopon your assertions.

Location hidden

#144843 Feb 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are just deviant.
No, to be a deviant you must be out of the normal like homosexuals and lesbians make up less than 10% of our population.
And some may say the Progressives are abnormal as they make up less than 25% of all voters.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#144844 Feb 28, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, what image comes to mind when you hear cowboy?
A guy with a large hat riding around on a horse.
Now give us your idea what a cowboy is
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144845 Feb 28, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is cruising along at 50 percent approval while the Republicans are at 29 which would suggest the exact opposite of what you say to be the case Mr. Liars. I believe you meant to say the 112th congress has been proven to be the worse in history.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
No, I said exactly what I intended to say. Who mentioned "popularity" polls? He will be remembered as the worst president ever. Again, too bad.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144847 Feb 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect to Rogue's service to this country, his status as a veteran is not a license to be correct when irrational; it does not make him prudent when he is reckless, nor does it make him noble when he is openly bigoted, and it is not a shield to protect him from ridicule brought on by his stupidity and intemperate remarks.
<quoted text>
Let me know when you're man enough to give it a go, mate! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144848 Feb 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, continuing to confuse birthers and tea partyers for 4 (FOUR) more years.
I didn't see anything on Ms Obama. Still attacking his family, are you? What amazes me is you haven't attacked the daughters yet.
Then you read no reputable paper.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Perryville

#144849 Feb 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
75 million? You mean we should put all Libtards in mental hospitals? Only the ones who are a threat to themselves or others!
I am still waiting on you to prove that F-14's ever flew over S. Vietnam much less flew on a combat mission of SEA! Just because they were on a ship in the South China Sea does not mean anything besides that.
You you can demand all you want. You have internet access just like I do and you have not proven me wrong on any issue.
The F-14 had its first kills in U.S. Navy service on 19 August 1981 over the Gulf of Sidra in what is known as the Gulf of Sidra incident. In that engagement two F-14s from VF-41 Black Aces were engaged by two Libyan Su-22 "Fitters". The F-14s evaded the short range heat seeking AA-2 "Atoll" missile and returned fire, downing both Libyan aircraft. U.S. Navy F-14s once again were pitted against Libyan aircraft on 4 January 1989, when two F-14s from VF-32 shot down two Libyan MiG-23 "Floggers" over the Gulf of Sidra in a second Gulf of Sidra incident.

Location hidden

#144850 Feb 28, 2013
Thank God no WHITE police officers were involved.

South African Police Brutality KILL Man Dragged to Death by Police Van, Killed in Police Custody

Location hidden

#144851 Feb 28, 2013
What a hoot!

Women Take Biden's Shotgun Advice
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144852 Feb 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You, obviously. You don't just want to live a life of lies, you do. It's on Topix daily.
Jealous refugeeboy? HaHaHa
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144853 Feb 28, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Grateful you explain in so many birther words how a "damn" can break. Red herring?
Typo. Figures you couldn't put two and two together.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144854 Feb 28, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
A guy with a large hat riding around on a horse.
Now give us your idea what a cowboy is
Congratulations. You just stereotyped!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Perryville

#144855 Feb 28, 2013
Nut Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jagoff, you must live in the bottom of a well!
I know that LMAO is laughing My Ass Off
I was just saying is that the only responce he can give

I give you this
May You Live In intersting Times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min new yawk 1,141,930
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min DonPanic 48,441
mohammedyimer991@gmail.com 27 min bisaka123rut 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,769
Abby 11-23 49 min Mister Tonka 3
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,860
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News