BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
127,561 - 127,580 of 176,920 Comments Last updated 21 min ago

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyday, it's the same old crap from you buttflappers (pun intended). It's racist, it's racist! You're racist! Yada yada yada. Why is it always you flappers that are talking about racism? Hypocritical much? Go ahead and tell us how you never stereotype and race never enters your mind? Come on Nebka..... LMAO
I judge a person by the content of their heart and their words.
When a person lies and spread untruths like saying that President Obama's mother did x rated movies also about where he was born. I have contempt and disgust for people like that.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

LRS the only responce you give is LMAO?? Why is that??

Well is mine
May you live in interesting times

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You better ...
Sleep with one EYE open
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hhsimgIkSVwXX&playnext=1 &list=PL87469F3001D1F2CE &feature=results_main
then :D
WE were just a lil OFF on the DATE!
half right.

You're a little off.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I judge a person by the content of their heart and their words.
When a person lies and spread untruths like saying that President Obama's mother did x rated movies also about where he was born. I have contempt and disgust for people like that.
What do you think of when you hear "cowboy"?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

The "rest" of it will FALL in line!

;0)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, troll alert!
If I want to hate Obama I have that right, and you have the right to sit there and fume about it.
Isn't America great?!
Yes I do hate Obama because of his skin color, because he is using his skin color to get what he wants, but it's his culture that I hate, understand?
He is not like us!
He was raised around people who hate this country, his wife hates this country and so do his supporters.
Fyuck off, you lazy, nosy ass Canuck.
Obama was raised by his white grandparents from Kansas Siouxweety and I would seriously doubt they had any animosity toward the good ole US of A. The notion too that Obama has ever “used his skin color to get what he wants” is preposterous on its face.

That Obama is not like you or as you say “us” which I’ll take to mean ignorant racist trash like you is evident by any measure humanly or spiritually possible. Same with Michelle Obama as she has more humanity in her little toe than you obviously have in your entire extended family. You’re one sad excuse for a human being Siouxweety. One wonders how you ever grow the nerve to accuse another of hating anything.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The "rest" of it will FALL in line!
;0)
These rambling, barely legible, oracular posts definitely don't make you look mentally, just FYI.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Looks like Louisiana Loser, aka Mr. Liars, was unable to articulate an intellectually honest reply.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was raised by his white grandparents from Kansas Siouxweety and I would seriously doubt they had any animosity toward the good ole US of A. The notion too that Obama has ever “used his skin color to get what he wants” is preposterous on its face.
That Obama is not like you or as you say “us” which I’ll take to mean ignorant racist trash like you is evident by any measure humanly or spiritually possible. Same with Michelle Obama as she has more humanity in her little toe than you obviously have in your entire extended family. You’re one sad excuse for a human being Siouxweety. One wonders how you ever grow the nerve to accuse another of hating anything.
Too bad. Obumbler is too radical. Too untrustworthy also. Lies way too much and drinks too much. Not to mention he's totally lost as to what needs to be done in this country. Let that clock just keep on ticking! Will he ever be remembered as anything other than the worst president of all time? I doubt it. Now, go sit in your little corner and cry about it.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think of when you hear "cowboy"?
A cowboy is an animal herder who tends cattle on ranches

It Is also a sexual postion with the woman on top

The Cowboy mind has no room for the assumption that American and European culture are continuous. The Cowboy is moved instead by the discontinuity of the New World from the Old and substitutes for the Yankee's Atlantic-oriented culture a new system of culture (Big Sky, Giant) oriented to an expanding wilderness Frontier and based on an advanced Pacific strategy.

Which answer did you want?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
These rambling, barely legible, oracular posts definitely don't make you look mentally, just FYI.
Speaking of mumbling idyots! Try reading your own illiterate post! DA Go wipe that drool off your chin.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cowboy mind has no room for the assumption that American and European culture are continuous. The Cowboy is moved instead by the discontinuity of the New World from the Old and substitutes for the Yankee's Atlantic-oriented culture a new system of culture (Big Sky, Giant) oriented to an expanding wilderness Frontier and based on an advanced Pacific strategy.
Now, what image comes to mind when you hear cowboy?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of mumbling idyots! Try reading your own illiterate post! DA Go wipe that drool off your chin.
Thanks Wingman :)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Man, the "Obumbler" sure knows how to get the economy going, doesn't he? LMAO!

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2013/02/27...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You think of all that when you hear the word "cowboy"? No wonder you're.....
says it all

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

look at that face...
http://www.drudgereport.com/

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad. Obumbler is too radical. Too untrustworthy also. Lies way too much and drinks too much. Not to mention he's totally lost as to what needs to be done in this country. Let that clock just keep on ticking! Will he ever be remembered as anything other than the worst president of all time? I doubt it. Now, go sit in your little corner and cry about it.
Obama is cruising along at 50 percent approval while the Republicans are at 29 which would suggest the exact opposite of what you say to be the case Mr. Liars. I believe you meant to say the 112th congress has been proven to be the worse in history.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I think Obama needs to be extra careful. Bob Woodward helped bring down Nixon and he maybe next!

Journalist Bob Woodward Clashes With White House Over Sequester Report By Devin Dwyer | ABC OTUS News

Veteran journalist Bob Woodward is embroiled in an extraordinary public clash with the White House over his reporting on the sequester.
Woodward has been making the rounds to cable TV and print outlets accusing a "very senior person" in the administration of threatening him last week ahead of an op-ed he later published in the Washington Post attributing the idea for the automatic spending cuts to President Obama.
http://news.yahoo.com/journalist-bob-woodward...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You think of all that when you hear the word "cowboy"? No wonder you're.....
Yep, first Walmart and now J.C. Obama needs to put his seat belt on as the ride is going to be very bumpy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

says it all wrote:
look at that face...
http://www.drudgereport.com/
I wonder if the White House is getting ready for another Saturday Night Massacre?

BOB WOODWARD: A 'Very Senior' White House Person Warned Me I'd 'Regret' What I'm Doing
Brett LoGiurato | Feb. 27, 2013,

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-woodward-o...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 1:28PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••