BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144766 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, AT a trial, accessory to murder.
Charges were file against the gun, huh? LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#144767 Feb 27, 2013
RFist842 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is easy, it is called obamanomics
oslama will be the creator of his own demise
That's what the birfoons bleated for years before November 6, 2012.

Tired, old.

Get a life.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144768 Feb 27, 2013
*filed
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144769 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Democrat Party and the Ku Klux Klan: Aside from the multiple Klan members who have served in elected capacity within the high ranks of the Democrat Party, the political party itself has a lengthy but often overlooked history of involvement with the Ku Klux Klan. Though it has been all but forgotten by the media, the Democrat National Convention of 1924 was host to one of the largest Klan gatherings in American history. Dubbed the "Klanbake convention" at the time, the 1924 Democrat National Convention in New York was dominated by a platform dispute surrounding the Ku Klux Klan. A minority of the delegates to the convention attempted to condemn the hate group in the party's platform, but found their proposal shot down by Klan supporters within the party. As delegates inside the convention voted in the Klan's favor, the Klan itself mobilized a celebratory rally outside. On July 4, 1924 one of the largest Klan gatherings ever occurred outside the convention on a field in nearby New Jersey. The event was marked by speakers spewing racial hatred, celebrations of their platform victory in the Democrat Convention, and ended in a cross burning.
http://gopcapitalist.tripod.com/democratrecor...
That was over 60 years ago, Rogue. Let go. And Byrd did reform, repent and became a leading civil rights advocate. Other southern racist democrat party crap was excluded from the federal democractic party and you know it. Repubs replaced the so-called democrat racists. And don't kid yourself, Lincoln wouldn't even come close to the republican party of today.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144770 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Al Gore was a member of the KKK!
Any evidence, proof? Remember, you didn't write "I think he, or I believe he was, or I guess he was, or I heard he was a member... It was a statement, like the ones WND.com and FoxNews make. Now prove it.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144771 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And what is sad is that the Libtards actually think the Democrat and Republican Parties actually switched names so the current Republican Party is actually the old Democrat Party.
Libtards should not have smoked that much weed when they were in college!
At least they were in college.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144772 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to award the stupid medal to LRS for dumbest post of the day. But wouldn't you know it, you sprinted, and beat him at the wire. The above statement is the stupidest by far today. Congratulations, Rogue, come and collect your dunce hat. Here, LRs, take this soother, it's only slightly used, belonged to someone name of GB of Kentucky.
Oh now jakeleg, we all know you won the treasured Triple Crown of stupidity a few months back. I heard you've won it each year you've been here. Is that true? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144773 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That was over 60 years ago, Rogue. Let go. And Byrd did reform, repent and became a leading civil rights advocate. Other southern racist democrat party crap was excluded from the federal democractic party and you know it. Repubs replaced the so-called democrat racists. And don't kid yourself, Lincoln wouldn't even come close to the republican party of today.
Why did he want to remove all slaves from America?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#144774 Feb 27, 2013
Hey joc itch ...
LQQk around "you" can SEE us coming NOW!

Light Of A Brand New Morning
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144775 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are your locations always grayed out? LMAO! Could it be that you use a proxy? Yep!!! LMAO! WHAT-A-SQUID
I am not computer-savvy. I would not know how to create a proxy, even less how to use one. Should I be ashamed? Yes. But I'm not. And why it's grayed out? I have no idea, but wojar, I think it was, explained it. Why would I or any sane person change locations withing a 300-mile radius?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144776 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are your locations always grayed out? LMAO! Could it be that you use a proxy? Yep!!! LMAO! WHAT-A-SQUID
And it's not my location, Ottawa is. DOH
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144777 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
Wow, what about all the blizzards wreaking havoc on the plains and the northeast? Must be that darn Gorbal Warming!
You forgot to switch moniker.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144778 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they were in college.
Yea, all of them on fake scholarships like Obumbler!

RationalState

#144779 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't fooled, fool! And yes, this country is NOW full of morons. The biggest of which is in the White House.
And the nutball in the asylum thinks everyone else is crazy.

C'est la vie.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144780 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did he want to remove all slaves from America?
He didn't.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144781 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Hey joc itch ...
LQQk around "you" can SEE us coming NOW!
Light Of A Brand New Morning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9h-_6h-g5s0XX
Coming, you mean like November 06, 2012? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

RationalState

#144782 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not computer-savvy. I would not know how to create a proxy, even less how to use one. Should I be ashamed? Yes. But I'm not. And why it's grayed out? I have no idea, but wojar, I think it was, explained it. Why would I or any sane person change locations withing a 300-mile radius?
I go 200 yards down the road to the local pancake house and my ISP moves 500 miles.

According to LRS, this is really sinister, because he cannot understand it. Similarly, Tacky could not understand a photocopy machine or a rubber stamp. There is nothing left to do but laugh.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144783 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, all of them on fake scholarships like Obumbler!
And fake president of the Harvard Law Review? How'd he pull that one off? It's in the books for all to see and...envy. Stew in your jealous bile juice, loser.

RationalState

#144784 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Obviously you're either James Bond, or location shown on Topix is unreliable.

But birfoons cannot comprehend Occam's razor. Therefore you are James Bond.

Hee hee.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#144785 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming, you mean like November 06, 2012? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
You better ...

Sleep with one EYE open
&pl aynext=1&list=PL87469F3001 D1F2CE&feature=results_mai n

then :D

WE were just a lil OFF on the DATE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min harmonious 1,115,030
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min Frijoles 69,485
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 46,991
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,344
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr On Again Off Again 50,020
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 3 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 4 hr HomeGrownTerrorism 3

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]