BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144750 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
NOw it says Mississauga,(nearby Toronto), population about 750,000, run by a woman, Ms McCallion, who has been Mississauga's mayor for 34 years, look her up, 92 years old, never campaigns, beats every contender, last time won by acclamation, runs council with an iron fist She bowls. The city is the only major city in the hemisphere, correct me if I'm wrong, that has no debt.
I'm still in Ottawa, buried under mountains of wet snow, power just went out for a second, I rebooted, and Mississauga comes up.
Why are your locations always grayed out? LMAO! Could it be that you use a proxy? Yep!!! LMAO! WHAT-A-SQUID
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144751 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bladder Spill, you're nothing more than a piece of trash floating down the street gutter. Insulting a vet. Who do you think you are refugeeboy? Learn respect now or you will be taught later. What a frickin' joke!
Another threat. Is Topix at least reading this? This is, minimum, your 6th or 7th clear death or injury threat. And don't ask me to come up with them, I'll leave that for Topix.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144752 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the dumbest of the dumb were fooled.
All 60 million + of them, which, extrapolated, would be more than half the population if everyone was allowed to vote. How can this be what you claim to be the greatest country in the world if half the population is dumb like you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144753 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another threat. Is Topix at least reading this? This is, minimum, your 6th or 7th clear death or injury threat. And don't ask me to come up with them, I'll leave that for Topix.
You're a joke jakeleg. Where is a personal threat in my post? There isn't one, you moron. LMAO! squidshyt

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#144754 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really not much to say other than you are one dumb SOB. You don't have the common sense God gave a screwdriver. A left-handed screwdriver at that!
Ad hominem. The last refuge of the thoughtless.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Ya don't say, Moron.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144755 Feb 27, 2013
Wow, what about all the blizzards wreaking havoc on the plains and the northeast? Must be that darn Gorbal Warming!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144756 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
Six Canadian Banks have their credit rating lowered by Moody's. Must be Bush's fault. LMAO!
Ha ha, those 6 banks are among the most solid in the world. Went through, whisked through the last recession, no help from the govt, all hugely profitable. The banks received "liquidityt" support from the govt, is all. You would not know what that means, and it was paid back in a matter of months. The downgrade was effected because Moody's believes the banks' mtge exposure is too high.

It is, yes, in great part GWB's fault, who is responsible, 100% for the recession and the waves it made throughout the entire world, including Canada. We're not immune when the world's richest country, our neighbour and biggest trading partner, hiccups. If banks here survived, it's because of the Liberal party's refusal of mergers within Canadian banks and amalgamation with US banks.
On the other hand, ask Americans living in NY state and New England about the murshrooming of Canadian banks (Green TD Bank, for example). Canadian banks are allowed in the U.S., whereas U.S. banks, if they want to do business here, have to be 51% Canadian-owned. He he.

In our history, since Canada was founded, not one bank or savings and loan institution has ever declared bankruptcy. Not one. Can you say the same? I expect you won't answer that question, and if you do, well, I'll cover my ears.

RationalState

#144757 Feb 27, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Woodward was smacked down for his cluelessness just as David Brooks was for outright lying. Woodward obviously didn’t have a clue to what he was talking about when he said “Obama was moving the goalpost” yet he keeps on putting his foot in his mouth. He was on Morning Joe yesterday rambling on like some old fool. I changed the channel because it was embarrassing to watch having no idea he would get such bad press today from his clueless ramblings.
“But as bad as Woodward's failure to understand the Budget Control Act was, it pales in comparison to Wednesday's appearance on "Morning Joe," where Woodward just said that Obama should essentially chuck the law passed by Congress, and which he signed, in the bin and overcome the sequester with pure and simple illegality”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/bob-...
Woodward Misses The Mark
http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives...
It's time for Woodward to concentrate more on shuffleboard or gardening.

Thanks for the memories, Bob. Please learn when to quit.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144758 Feb 27, 2013
Ya know I've been scratching my head on this one. The project was meant for the war in Afghanistan but it has been dragging on, and on, and on and I just could not figure out why after eight years they are going ahead while we will be pulling out next year.
But the last paragraph spells it out. We buy 20 of their airplanes and they will buy 36 of our plane from ..... Boeing which is a big UNION company. You see, it is not really about planes, it is about UNION jobs!!!! Rogue

UPDATE 2-Embraer wins U.S. Air Force deal for Afghan planes

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:00pm EST
By Jim Wolf and Brad Haynes

Feb 27 (Reuters)- Brazil's Embraer SA won a U.S. Air Force deal on Wednesday to supply 20 light attack planes for counterinsurgency missions in Afghanistan, tightening U.S.-Brazilian defense ties after a politically charged bidding process.

Embraer and its privately held partner, Sierra Nevada, beat out U.S.-based Hawker Beechcraft for the $428 million deal, the Brazilian planemaker's first with the U.S. armed forces.

With the "seal of quality" from the world's biggest defense spender, the head of Embraer's defense unit Carlos Aguiar said he anticipated more demand for the single-engine turboprop Super Tucano from potential clients in the Middle East and Southeast Asia.

"We know other countries were waiting for the result," Aguiar said in a telephone interview. "With the United States itself, as we show we can deliver on the contract, this order can definitely grow and there will be other needs we can meet."

The contract was also good news for Chicago-based Boeing Co , which is bidding to overhaul Brazil's Air Force with more than 36 new fighter jets worth at least $4 billion, in a closely watched race against France's Dassault Aviation and Sweden's Saab.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/28/afg...
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144759 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever seen a gun on trial? There's never been one. What a fool. LMAO
I have, AT a trial, accessory to murder.

RationalState

#144760 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And what is sad is that the Libtards actually think the Democrat and Republican Parties actually switched names so the current Republican Party is actually the old Democrat Party.
Libtards should not have smoked that much weed when they were in college!
What is sad is that Rouge thinks anyone ever believed his straw man ever lived.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144761 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
All 60 million + of them, which, extrapolated, would be more than half the population if everyone was allowed to vote. How can this be what you claim to be the greatest country in the world if half the population is dumb like you?
I wasn't fooled, fool! And yes, this country is NOW full of morons. The biggest of which is in the White House.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144763 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sleep well tonight there nebka. You are protected by America's nuclear umbrella!
I was going to award the stupid medal to LRS for dumbest post of the day. But wouldn't you know it, you sprinted, and beat him at the wire. The above statement is the stupidest by far today. Congratulations, Rogue, come and collect your dunce hat. Here, LRs, take this soother, it's only slightly used, belonged to someone name of GB of Kentucky.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144764 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And you are still a sad little troll.
<quoted text>
Not really. I get off jerking you chain, little troll monkey.
you chain? What is that? you? Do you want to continue correcting me? I'll stop if you stop.

Can I edit your sentence? I don't often do this. How about : I get off jerking
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144765 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, those 6 banks are among the most solid in the world. Went through, whisked through the last recession, no help from the govt, all hugely profitable. The banks received "liquidityt" support from the govt, is all. You would not know what that means, and it was paid back in a matter of months. The downgrade was effected because Moody's believes the banks' mtge exposure is too high.
It is, yes, in great part GWB's fault, who is responsible, 100% for the recession and the waves it made throughout the entire world, including Canada. We're not immune when the world's richest country, our neighbour and biggest trading partner, hiccups. If banks here survived, it's because of the Liberal party's refusal of mergers within Canadian banks and amalgamation with US banks.
On the other hand, ask Americans living in NY state and New England about the murshrooming of Canadian banks (Green TD Bank, for example). Canadian banks are allowed in the U.S., whereas U.S. banks, if they want to do business here, have to be 51% Canadian-owned. He he.
In our history, since Canada was founded, not one bank or savings and loan institution has ever declared bankruptcy. Not one. Can you say the same? I expect you won't answer that question, and if you do, well, I'll cover my ears.
Sounds like excuses to me. LMAO! The fact remains that six were degraded! Dance little pupplet.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144766 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, AT a trial, accessory to murder.
Charges were file against the gun, huh? LMAO!

RationalState

#144767 Feb 27, 2013
RFist842 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is easy, it is called obamanomics
oslama will be the creator of his own demise
That's what the birfoons bleated for years before November 6, 2012.

Tired, old.

Get a life.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144768 Feb 27, 2013
*filed
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144769 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Democrat Party and the Ku Klux Klan: Aside from the multiple Klan members who have served in elected capacity within the high ranks of the Democrat Party, the political party itself has a lengthy but often overlooked history of involvement with the Ku Klux Klan. Though it has been all but forgotten by the media, the Democrat National Convention of 1924 was host to one of the largest Klan gatherings in American history. Dubbed the "Klanbake convention" at the time, the 1924 Democrat National Convention in New York was dominated by a platform dispute surrounding the Ku Klux Klan. A minority of the delegates to the convention attempted to condemn the hate group in the party's platform, but found their proposal shot down by Klan supporters within the party. As delegates inside the convention voted in the Klan's favor, the Klan itself mobilized a celebratory rally outside. On July 4, 1924 one of the largest Klan gatherings ever occurred outside the convention on a field in nearby New Jersey. The event was marked by speakers spewing racial hatred, celebrations of their platform victory in the Democrat Convention, and ended in a cross burning.
http://gopcapitalist.tripod.com/democratrecor...
That was over 60 years ago, Rogue. Let go. And Byrd did reform, repent and became a leading civil rights advocate. Other southern racist democrat party crap was excluded from the federal democractic party and you know it. Repubs replaced the so-called democrat racists. And don't kid yourself, Lincoln wouldn't even come close to the republican party of today.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#144770 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Al Gore was a member of the KKK!
Any evidence, proof? Remember, you didn't write "I think he, or I believe he was, or I guess he was, or I heard he was a member... It was a statement, like the ones WND.com and FoxNews make. Now prove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min RACE 4,924
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min IBdaMann 49,356
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,156,195
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 28 min RACE 1,327
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 34 min joey 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min Frijoles 71,267
last post wins! (Apr '13) 35 min Hatti_Hollerand 410
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST