BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192236 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#144794 Feb 27, 2013
Louisiana Loser aka Mr. Liars: Why don't you ask Rogue Moron why his location says "hidden" now?

Surely this he is a puppet account run by Media Matters to make birfoons look bad. There's no other explanation.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#144795 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
When this damn breaks\
LOL, brilliant.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#144796 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Boy, Bob Woodward will be on the Sean Hannity program tomorrow night. Not since Woodrow Wilson has a president intimidated the press.
Wilson use to have his thugs beat up newspaper editors and a few print shops were burned to the ground. Sure they blamed the KKK but, hey, the KKK worked for Wilson!
But by calling Bob Woodward a liar, the Progressives took on the wrong guy!!! I can wait until tomorrow night to watch Hannity and Woodward!!!
You do realize that this only matters in the tiny universe of people who take Hannity seriously, right?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144797 Feb 27, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Louisiana Loser aka Mr. Liars: Why don't you ask Rogue Moron why his location says "hidden" now?
Surely this he is a puppet account run by Media Matters to make birfoons look bad. There's no other explanation.
Do you have any literacy skills at all? I didn't think so. Go change your Depends gramps, you're reeking again.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#144798 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyday, it's the same old crap from you buttflappers (pun intended). It's racist, it's racist! You're racist! Yada yada yada. Why is it always you flappers that are talking about racism? Hypocritical much? Go ahead and tell us how you never stereotype and race never enters your mind? Come on Nebka..... LMAO
I judge a person by the content of their heart and their words.
When a person lies and spread untruths like saying that President Obama's mother did x rated movies also about where he was born. I have contempt and disgust for people like that.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Perryville

#144799 Feb 27, 2013
LRS the only responce you give is LMAO?? Why is that??

Well is mine
May you live in interesting times

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#144800 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You better ...
Sleep with one EYE open
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hhsimgIkSVwXX&playnext=1 &list=PL87469F3001D1F2CE &feature=results_main
then :D
WE were just a lil OFF on the DATE!
half right.

You're a little off.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144801 Feb 27, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I judge a person by the content of their heart and their words.
When a person lies and spread untruths like saying that President Obama's mother did x rated movies also about where he was born. I have contempt and disgust for people like that.
What do you think of when you hear "cowboy"?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#144803 Feb 27, 2013
The "rest" of it will FALL in line!

;0)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#144804 Feb 27, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, troll alert!
If I want to hate Obama I have that right, and you have the right to sit there and fume about it.
Isn't America great?!
Yes I do hate Obama because of his skin color, because he is using his skin color to get what he wants, but it's his culture that I hate, understand?
He is not like us!
He was raised around people who hate this country, his wife hates this country and so do his supporters.
Fyuck off, you lazy, nosy ass Canuck.
Obama was raised by his white grandparents from Kansas Siouxweety and I would seriously doubt they had any animosity toward the good ole US of A. The notion too that Obama has ever “used his skin color to get what he wants” is preposterous on its face.

That Obama is not like you or as you say “us” which I’ll take to mean ignorant racist trash like you is evident by any measure humanly or spiritually possible. Same with Michelle Obama as she has more humanity in her little toe than you obviously have in your entire extended family. You’re one sad excuse for a human being Siouxweety. One wonders how you ever grow the nerve to accuse another of hating anything.
Grand Birther

United States

#144805 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The "rest" of it will FALL in line!
;0)
These rambling, barely legible, oracular posts definitely don't make you look mentally, just FYI.
Grand Birther

United States

#144806 Feb 27, 2013
Looks like Louisiana Loser, aka Mr. Liars, was unable to articulate an intellectually honest reply.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144807 Feb 27, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was raised by his white grandparents from Kansas Siouxweety and I would seriously doubt they had any animosity toward the good ole US of A. The notion too that Obama has ever “used his skin color to get what he wants” is preposterous on its face.
That Obama is not like you or as you say “us” which I’ll take to mean ignorant racist trash like you is evident by any measure humanly or spiritually possible. Same with Michelle Obama as she has more humanity in her little toe than you obviously have in your entire extended family. You’re one sad excuse for a human being Siouxweety. One wonders how you ever grow the nerve to accuse another of hating anything.
Too bad. Obumbler is too radical. Too untrustworthy also. Lies way too much and drinks too much. Not to mention he's totally lost as to what needs to be done in this country. Let that clock just keep on ticking! Will he ever be remembered as anything other than the worst president of all time? I doubt it. Now, go sit in your little corner and cry about it.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Perryville

#144808 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think of when you hear "cowboy"?
A cowboy is an animal herder who tends cattle on ranches

It Is also a sexual postion with the woman on top

The Cowboy mind has no room for the assumption that American and European culture are continuous. The Cowboy is moved instead by the discontinuity of the New World from the Old and substitutes for the Yankee's Atlantic-oriented culture a new system of culture (Big Sky, Giant) oriented to an expanding wilderness Frontier and based on an advanced Pacific strategy.

Which answer did you want?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144809 Feb 27, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
These rambling, barely legible, oracular posts definitely don't make you look mentally, just FYI.
Speaking of mumbling idyots! Try reading your own illiterate post! DA Go wipe that drool off your chin.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144812 Feb 27, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cowboy mind has no room for the assumption that American and European culture are continuous. The Cowboy is moved instead by the discontinuity of the New World from the Old and substitutes for the Yankee's Atlantic-oriented culture a new system of culture (Big Sky, Giant) oriented to an expanding wilderness Frontier and based on an advanced Pacific strategy.
Now, what image comes to mind when you hear cowboy?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#144813 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of mumbling idyots! Try reading your own illiterate post! DA Go wipe that drool off your chin.
Thanks Wingman :)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144814 Feb 27, 2013
Man, the "Obumbler" sure knows how to get the economy going, doesn't he? LMAO!

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2013/02/27...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144815 Feb 27, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You think of all that when you hear the word "cowboy"? No wonder you're.....
says it all

Canyon Country, CA

#144816 Feb 28, 2013
look at that face...
http://www.drudgereport.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,251,488
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,982
Amy July 3, 2015 54 min mrs gladys kravitz 3
Islamic prophet Muhammad (Mar '14) 2 hr reality is a crutch 6
News Retired City of Chicago Employee Claims $1M Ill... 7 hr aimee knight 1
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 10 hr Crystal_Clear722 95
aggy-6-30-15 12 hr Kuuipo 12
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages