BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
127,461 - 127,480 of 176,771 Comments Last updated 57 min ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The economy took off right after Bill signed into law four of Newt Gingrich's balance budgets, seven of the points of the Contract with America (to include Welfare reform) and the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997!!!
Please note that in the first two year Clinton was in office the National Debt ticked up and then in 1995, after Newt Gingrich became Speaker, it took a dive.
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
In other words, it had to do with Newt balancing the budget. All Bill Clinton did was sign the budgets into law!
In the first two years of Clinton?

"The appropriations bills for fiscal years 1990 through 1993 were signed by Bill Clinton’s predecessor, George H.W. Bush."
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the-budget-a...

Rouge didn't read the article.
wojar wrote:
Budget and deficit under Clinton
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the-budget-a ...
35 straight months of private sector job growth
http://www.dpcc.senate.gov/ ...
http://tinyurl.com/boexkuo

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Obama is the president who will be remembered as the president who declared the Sky is Falling while the Chicken Littles ran for cover!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama is the president who will be remembered as the president who declared the Sky is Falling while the Chicken Littles ran for cover!!!
So what you're saying is you literally parrot the crap you hear on teevee here because you're incapable of forming an intellectually honest opinion of your own.

Wow, a man of your age and experience should at least be able to do that. Sad.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Rogue Moron was again unable to articulate an intellectually honest reply. The fact that he's so old makes his trolls even sadder. Time to grow up, old man.
Bladder Spill, you're nothing more than a piece of trash floating down the street gutter. Insulting a vet. Who do you think you are refugeeboy? Learn respect now or you will be taught later. What a frickin' joke!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
She killed them, not the gun (Rogue and LRS tm reg'd.)
Finally!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

raccad wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0Oy yhmKyYPM …
Whats the Price? reaally Obama isnt legal,,,we've been fooled
Only the dumbest of the dumb were fooled.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a grad A AH$%E do you know where info like that comes from??? Racist trash web sites and the people who run them are also raceist They are so piss off that a African American got into the White House they will say anything to make people dislike him
Everyday, it's the same old crap from you buttflappers (pun intended). It's racist, it's racist! You're racist! Yada yada yada. Why is it always you flappers that are talking about racism? Hypocritical much? Go ahead and tell us how you never stereotype and race never enters your mind? Come on Nebka..... LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Six Canadian Banks have their credit rating lowered by Moody's. Must be Bush's fault. LMAO!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
Grandmother shoots grandchildren, 6-mo and 2-yrs old, to death with handgun.
http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-st ...
http://tinyurl.com/d5w7aow
<quoted text>
Yep, but she should have been in a mental hospital.
"Denison, whom family members described as mentally ill."
- See more at:
http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-st...
It is sad that we let mentally ill people run around and kill people. Just remember, it was you Libtards that let them out!!!
UR a prime example. It's a disgrace that you are allowed to own a gun.

Rambling lunatics with guns are dangerous.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

raccad wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0Oy yhmKyYPM …
Whats the Price? reaally Obama isnt legal,,,we've been fooled
UR a fool, who can't even write a coherent paragraph.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, Birfoons.
This year's deficit will be $600,000,000,000 smaller than when President Barack Hussein Obama took office.
How can you spend money with a negative account?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR a fool, who can't even write a coherent paragraph.
Apparently, you're a fool too. UR is not a word! squid

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is you literally parrot the crap you hear on teevee here because you're incapable of forming an intellectually honest opinion of your own.
Wow, a man of your age and experience should at least be able to do that. Sad.
Okay then, what teevee network did I get that off of? I usually use the Chicken Little analogy when talking about Global Warming!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you and I hope they keep you locked up!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
She killed them, not the gun (Rogue and LRS tm reg'd.)
See if you can grasp this very simple concept; the guilty party is put on trial. See if you can figure out the rest! DA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a grad A AH$%E do you know where info like that comes from??? Racist trash web sites and the people who run them are also raceist They are so piss off that a African American got into the White House they will say anything to make people dislike him
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyday, it's the same old crap from you buttflappers (pun intended). It's racist, it's racist! You're racist! Yada yada yada. Why is it always you flappers that are talking about racism? Hypocritical much? Go ahead and tell us how you never stereotype and race never enters your mind? Come on Nebka..... LMAO
In 2002 I was pissed off at Bush-41 so I wrote EVERY presidential candidate to include David Duke. All of a sudden I started getting mail from White Power groups. It took them a few years before they stopped.
At first I would open them up and then I would just trash them w/o bothering to open them. Yep, he was a long time Democrat before they kicked him out and then a\he lasted about one year in the Republican Party.

From Wiki; He [David Duke] was a candidate in the Democratic presidential primaries in 1988 and the Republican presidential primaries in 1992. Duke has unsuccessfully run for the Louisiana State Senate, U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, and Governor of Louisiana.

But he was a Democrat until about 1990!!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And you are still a sad little troll.
Sucks to be Rouge
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of American insults Vets? None that I know. Go get a few drinks and start mouthing off to a Vet, slopuke. LMAO! I'd pay to see that!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you're a fool too. UR is not a word! squid
UR an idiot if you cannot understand when UR is appropriate, Boo.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
In 2002 I was pissed off at Bush-41 so I wrote EVERY presidential candidate to include David Duke. All of a sudden I started getting mail from White Power groups. It took them a few years before they stopped.
At first I would open them up and then I would just trash them w/o bothering to open them. Yep, he was a long time Democrat before they kicked him out and then a\he lasted about one year in the Republican Party.
From Wiki; He [David Duke] was a candidate in the Democratic presidential primaries in 1988 and the Republican presidential primaries in 1992. Duke has unsuccessfully run for the Louisiana State Senate, U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, and Governor of Louisiana.
But he was a Democrat until about 1990!!!!
No one around here likes him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,095,764
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 min SLY WEST 552
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 min SLY WEST 286
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 68,837
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min Pippa 97,783
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min KiMare 49,257
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 30 min boundary painter 1,239

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search