BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144709 Feb 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR a prime example. It's a disgrace that you are allowed to own a gun.
Rambling lunatics with guns are dangerous.
I agree with you and I hope they keep you locked up!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144710 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
She killed them, not the gun (Rogue and LRS tm reg'd.)
See if you can grasp this very simple concept; the guilty party is put on trial. See if you can figure out the rest! DA

Location hidden

#144711 Feb 27, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a grad A AH$%E do you know where info like that comes from??? Racist trash web sites and the people who run them are also raceist They are so piss off that a African American got into the White House they will say anything to make people dislike him
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyday, it's the same old crap from you buttflappers (pun intended). It's racist, it's racist! You're racist! Yada yada yada. Why is it always you flappers that are talking about racism? Hypocritical much? Go ahead and tell us how you never stereotype and race never enters your mind? Come on Nebka..... LMAO
In 2002 I was pissed off at Bush-41 so I wrote EVERY presidential candidate to include David Duke. All of a sudden I started getting mail from White Power groups. It took them a few years before they stopped.
At first I would open them up and then I would just trash them w/o bothering to open them. Yep, he was a long time Democrat before they kicked him out and then a\he lasted about one year in the Republican Party.

From Wiki; He [David Duke] was a candidate in the Democratic presidential primaries in 1988 and the Republican presidential primaries in 1992. Duke has unsuccessfully run for the Louisiana State Senate, U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, and Governor of Louisiana.

But he was a Democrat until about 1990!!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#144712 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And you are still a sad little troll.
Sucks to be Rouge
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144713 Feb 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR a prime example. It's a disgrace that you are allowed to own a gun.
Rambling lunatics with guns are dangerous.
What kind of American insults Vets? None that I know. Go get a few drinks and start mouthing off to a Vet, slopuke. LMAO! I'd pay to see that!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#144714 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you're a fool too. UR is not a word! squid
UR an idiot if you cannot understand when UR is appropriate, Boo.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144715 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a grad A AH$%E do you know where info like that comes from??? Racist trash web sites and the people who run them are also raceist They are so piss off that a African American got into the White House they will say anything to make people dislike him
<quoted text>
In 2002 I was pissed off at Bush-41 so I wrote EVERY presidential candidate to include David Duke. All of a sudden I started getting mail from White Power groups. It took them a few years before they stopped.
At first I would open them up and then I would just trash them w/o bothering to open them. Yep, he was a long time Democrat before they kicked him out and then a\he lasted about one year in the Republican Party.
From Wiki; He [David Duke] was a candidate in the Democratic presidential primaries in 1988 and the Republican presidential primaries in 1992. Duke has unsuccessfully run for the Louisiana State Senate, U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, and Governor of Louisiana.
But he was a Democrat until about 1990!!!!
No one around here likes him.

RationalState

#144716 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See if you can grasp this very simple concept; the guilty party is put on trial. See if you can figure out the rest! DA
When one is killed by a bullet piercing the body, that is true, no matter who is the "party" put on trial. See if you can figure that out.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#144717 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Bob Woodward, a real Democrat, is attacking Obama!!!
Bob Woodward blasts President Obama ‘madness’
By KEVIN ROBILLARD | 2/27/13 7:32 AM EST
The Washington Post’s Bob Woodward attacked President Barack Obama on Wednesday, saying the commander-in-chief’s decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier because of budget cuts is “a kind of madness.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/bob-woo...
Wow, Bob Woodward said. Let’s all stop the presses.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144718 Feb 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR an idiot if you cannot understand when UR is appropriate, Boo.
Ah, are you going to dance and spin and twist, little puppet? UR is not a word. HUH? HUH? HUH? LMAO What a peckerhead!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144719 Feb 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucks to be Rouge
You calling someone else a troll? LMAO! You are one dumb SOB.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#144720 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama is the president who will be remembered as the president who declared the Sky is Falling while the Chicken Littles ran for cover!!!
<quoted text>
Okay then, what teevee network did I get that off of? I usually use the Chicken Little analogy when talking about Global Warming!
"Skyfall" by Adele
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144721 Feb 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
When one is killed by a bullet piercing the body, that is true, no matter who is the "party" put on trial. See if you can figure that out.
Ever seen a gun on trial? There's never been one. What a fool. LMAO

Location hidden

#144722 Feb 27, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Sleep well tonight there nebka. You are protected by America's nuclear umbrella!

Location hidden

#144723 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And you are still a sad little troll.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucks to be Rouge
Not really. I get off jerking you chain, little troll monkey.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144724 Feb 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

LRS wrote:

I can see you need further help. Allow me. See slopuke, a gun has never been on trial because a gun cannot commit a crime. It is an inanimate object; no thought process of its own. It cannot do a thing on its own.

WHAT-A-DIPSHYT

Location hidden

#144725 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one around here likes him.
Well, Democrats don't mind as long as the are closet racist like Owl Gore! When he was campaigning some black Secrete Service agents filed a complaint against him as he would not allow two black SS agents to stand next to each other and not within ten feet of him!

Location hidden

#144726 Feb 27, 2013
Senator Robert Byrd, D-WV: Byrd is a former member of the Ku Klux Klan and is currently the only national elected official with a history in the Klan, a well known hate group. Byrd was extremely active in the Klan and rose to the rank of “Kleagle,” an official Klan membership recruiter. Byrd once stated that he joined the Klan because it was effective in "promoting traditional American values" (Source). Byrd's choice of words speak volumes about his bigotry considering the fact that the Klan is a notorious hate group, and the racist "values" it promotes are anything but American. One of the earliest criticisms of Byrd's Klan ties came in 1952 when he was running for Congress. Byrd responded by claiming that he had left the Klan in 1943 while noting that "(d)uring the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." Byrd was lying, however, as he engaged in correspondence with a Klan Imperial Wizard long after he claims to have ended his ties with the hate group.

In a letter to the Klan leadership (Source) dated 3 years after he purported to have ended his ties with them, Byrd wrote "I am a former kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining counties of the state. The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia." Byrd continued his racist diatribe "It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union" and followed with a request for assistance from the hate group's leadership in "rebuilding the Klan in the realm" of West Virginia.
http://gopcapitalist.tripod.com/democratrecor...

Location hidden

#144727 Feb 27, 2013
Jesse Jackson: Jackson was the featured prime time speaker at the 2000 Democrat Convention. Jackson has a history of using anti-Semitic slurs and derogatorily calling New York City “Hymietown.” Jackson, a prominent self proclaimed "civil rights leader," is himself guilty of the same bigotry he dishonestly purports to oppose.
http://gopcapitalist.tripod.com/democratrecor...

RationalState

#144728 Feb 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Trial is prerequisite for causing death? Eh? Moron?

Right over your head. If a bullet is not put on trial, it didn't kill.

Bullets kill. People are put on trial for the crime of murder. The intent didn't kill, pulling the trigger didn't kill. The bullet that struck the person, killed.

Bullets do kill.

Ever seen a nutball who did a murder-suicide with a gun put on trial? So being on trial is prerequisite for causing death?

MORON.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghost 1,153,337
Woman walks into a welfare office... 17 min GotsMe2ManyKids 7
Food for Thought 22 min NationRunByIdiots 1
Deat Abby 12-16 27 min RACE 69
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 34 min Sublime1 25
Some Valid Points. 34 min Other thread 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 37 min Sublime1 84
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:58 am PST

NBC Sports 9:58AM
Unnamed Bears "confused and uncomfortable" with benching Cutler
ESPN10:10 AM
Vegas reacts to Bears' benching of Cutler
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Is Chicago protecting Cutler's trade value by benching him?
NBC Sports10:35 AM
Why did Chicago wait until now to bench Jay Cutler?
ESPN11:08 AM
Cowboys remain hopeful as Murray practices