BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144628 Feb 27, 2013
John Lennon wrote:
John McCain was born in Panama. Take that and put it in your piper and smoke it
Let me help you out, John. LOL See, there's one main difference between McCain and Obumbler; McCain is an American. Obumbler? Not so much! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144629 Feb 27, 2013
John Lennon wrote:
Ok. Racists, fascist, ignorant, beloved people know this, that Obama is the answer, and the solution to your Delima. WE are your answer not your enemy. THINK FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!
If Obumbler is the answer then the question was stupid! LMAO!!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#144631 Feb 27, 2013
Dewman wrote:
If Obama was born in Hawaii, why is he using a Social Security Number issued from the state of Connecticut where he has never resided?
Because it was a MISTAKE.

Millions of people have errors in their Social Security numbers and/or multiple social security numbers caused mainly by data entry errors:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38678753/How_Many_Soci...

http://www.securityworldnews.com/2010/08/12/2...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-200137...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#144632 Feb 27, 2013
Dewman wrote:
If Obama was born in Hawaii, why is he using a Social Security Number issued from the state of Connecticut where he has never resided?
Obama was indeed born in Hawaii.

It is loony to believe that his relatives were rich enough (his grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother was a low-level employee of a bank at the time) to send their pregnant daughter alone (WND has proven that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) at enormous expense and high risk (risk of stillbirth was high, and in Kenya they had Yellow Fever at the time) to a foreign country----when there were perfectly good hospitals in Hawaii.

For Obama to have been born anywhere else than Hawaii, both the above highly unlikely thing would have had to have happened AND the officials of BOTH parties, who have said that Obama was born in Hawaii, would have to be lying---as would the public Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 and the Hawaii teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley.

ALL of those people would have to be lying, AND Obama's parents would have had to have been both rich enough (and they weren't) and stupid enough to send their pregnant daughter to a foreign country when there were good hospitals in Honolulu for Obama to have been born anywhere else than in Hawaii.

Oh, and the Kenyan government has said that it investigated, and that Obama certainly was not born there.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144633 Feb 27, 2013
John Lennon wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, let's go back to 1810. Or maybe let's go back to the Middle Ages and lets die,of,the,plague and believe that the Sun revolves around the,earth. Through away any knowledge archived over the last 100 years. I suppose you witnessed dinosaurs roaming the earth. Or maybe your great great grandparents did. Republicans are the party of stupid., LOOK OUT THERE IS A T REX AT YOUR DOOR!!!!!!!!!HURRRY!!!RUN!!RUN !!!RUN!!!
No T-Rex, John, as Noah didn't have room for them on the ark. Stupid scientists, still trying to figure out how the dinosaurs came to be exctinct. Ask a birther tea partyer creationist. Noah didn't build his ark big enough to accommodate the big guys. THAT'S how they became exctinct, yhey drowned as the sun slowed its rotation around the earth.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#144636 Feb 27, 2013
Dewman wrote:
When did States start issuing Social Security Numbers?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#144637 Feb 27, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
NBC Reporter Helps Confirm Obama's Birth Certificate Altered - 2/26/2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kq7pr13IqY8XX&feature=em- uploademail
Really cool. The birfoon naďvely believes that Savannah Guthrie's cell phone photo should show the same fine detail and resolution as the White House scanned image. Then based on this false premise, the birfoon concludes that because both the scan and the image were made from the same document, the WH added some extraneous marks to the pdf for laughs and then hid them with a clipping mask and that this proves something other than the birfoon is nuts.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144641 Feb 27, 2013
For Rogue : Dow to close at record high. Darn Obama, can someone, anyone, stop him from making Rogue so unhappy?

Hagel confirmed. Oh no.

Rosa Park statue inaugurated at Capitol. What a woman.

Bloomberg going after the NRA.

Not a good day for birthers and tea partyers.
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#144642 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Sioux is an American Indian and I have seen you Libtards bash her because she is so that makes you the racists!
There goes Rouge stereotyping again.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144643 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Rogue, LRS, Sioux : Troll, LMAO, and racism. All shared vacabulary, all shared traits. I wonder if...?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Sioux is an American Indian and I have seen you Libtards bash her because she is so that makes you the racists!
Oh goody, I got another peanut which me I jerked some Libtrads chain!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144644 Feb 27, 2013
Guess lying just runs in the 'da family!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/02/27/abc...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144645 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Rogue, LRS, Sioux : Troll, LMAO, and racism. All shared vacabulary, all shared traits. I wonder if...?
<quoted text>
Oh goody, I got another peanut which me I jerked some Libtrads chain!!!
You're right about that, you do jerk all right, but it's not a chain and it's not "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd). LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Location hidden

#144646 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Grateful you indicate when I bashed her. Also grateful you indicate where and when I insulted her, used foul language or used racist eptiteths against her. Find ONE instance, Not 2 or 4, just ONE. I dare you.
But the way you and she talk about the ghetto --- I'm not sure I even want to come near that in terms of racism and exclusion.
Jacques, you did note the "s" in "Libtards" didn't you? That means more than one Libtard of which you are only one.
And just as I have explained "Libtard" I have also explained "Ghetto people". To be a ghetto person you do not have to be black or any other color for that matter. But you must have been raised in the matriarchal welfare system.
Now, who you LibtardS call us Trailer Park People, do you imply we are "white"? Or just Republicans of any color? Same for "redneck"?
You do know there are Black Birthers, don't you? Or do you just consider them "Oreos"?
Naw, you ain't a racist!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144647 Feb 27, 2013
144641 , corr : Parks. Now there is one name I hate misspelling. Sorry, Madame.

Location hidden

#144648 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Bob Woodward, a real Democrat, is attacking Obama!!!
Bob Woodward blasts President Obama ‘madness’
By KEVIN ROBILLARD | 2/27/13 7:32 AM EST
The Washington Post’s Bob Woodward attacked President Barack Obama on Wednesday, saying the commander-in-chief’s decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier because of budget cuts is “a kind of madness.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/bob-woo ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's his opinion to which he is fully entitled. But, contrary to conservatives who would turn against their favourite reporter simply because he disagreed with them, no dem or liberal will turn against Woodward. They may disagree with him, but won't call him names.
NB : his statement was kinda cut sort, precisely where he said it was "madness". Hmmmm, would there be a bit of editing here now? Who knows?
Well, how about this copy? Pick it up at 1:09
Bob Woodward Calls Out Obama For Sequestration "Madness"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And this is what started it all;
Bob Woodward: Sequester was Obama's Solution

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#144649 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Bob Woodward, a real Democrat, is attacking Obama!!!
Bob Woodward blasts President Obama ‘madness’
By KEVIN ROBILLARD | 2/27/13 7:32 AM EST
The Washington Post’s Bob Woodward attacked President Barack Obama on Wednesday, saying the commander-in-chief’s decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier because of budget cuts is “a kind of madness.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/bob-woo ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
And he didn't "attack" him. Where do you get that?
Ah, that was in the TITLE of the article!!! Are you really that dense?

Location hidden

#144650 Feb 27, 2013
The fact that Yahoo News is carrying this news, speaks volumes. Ah, and Yahoo is left of Center too!

Democratic Rep. Ellison launches into tirade on Fox News (VIDEO)
By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo! News | The Ticket –

Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison exploded during a live interview with Sean Hannity on Tuesday, calling the Fox News host the "worst excuse for a journalist I've ever seen" and a "shill for the Republican Party."
The Minnesota congressman was on the program to discuss President Barack Obama's remarks on the sequester when he launched into a tirade aimed at Hannity, who had said "The president is more concerned with fearmongering than finding a solution to the problem he created."
"Quite frankly, you are the worst excuse for a journalist I have ever seen," Ellison told Hannity, who said he couldn't hear him. "You heard me."
Ellison then accused Hannity of "yellow journalism."
"Every journalistic ethic I've ever heard of was just violated by you," Ellison said. "For you to say the president is to blame here is ridiculous."
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/ellison-ha...

Location hidden

#144653 Feb 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge: Obamacare has prolonged the recession, which was average before Obama took office.
Sane Person: The health coverage mandate has not taken effect yet and will not until 2014. Now how is it that the bigger the meltdown the more ordinary the recession?
Rouge: Proof that Obama is responsible for prolonging the recession: "My Tricare prescription copay has increased."
Sane Person: So the benchmark of the recession is Rouge's Tricare prescription copay?
Rouge: Need more proof? I used to hire a black lady for $5.00 to clean my pig stye residence.
And on and on and on he rambles, unable to connect Obama Care to the
rate of recovery. A conversation with Rouge is like having a conversation with an old talking doll. Ask a question, pull the string, and listen to some totally disconnected, irrational, and inane response.
<quoted text>
Yes,$5 for about an hour of work. I am not a dirty person and at the time I did not own a vacuum cleaner and a few other items. And remember, it was in 1972!

Location hidden

#144655 Feb 27, 2013
John Lennon wrote:
John McCain was born in Panama. Take that and put it in your piper and smoke it
No, John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone which was at the time a U.S. Territory. If you read his birther certificate you would note it is in .... English .... whereas the country of Panama is a Spanish speaking country!
Oh, my younger sister was born in Munich Germany to two American citizen parents and she was issued a DS-1350 which mean she too is a Natural Born Citizen!!!
Replace or Amend a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA)
http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/first/fi...
You see, if BOTH of your parents were U.S. citizens, it does not matter where you were born as you are a Natural Born Citizen!

Location hidden

#144657 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>There goes Rouge stereotyping again.
As if you dew knot stereotype us?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE GERBIL 1,110,133
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 25 min _Zoey_ 7,785
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 27 min _Zoey_ 324
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min litesong 46,737
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min Obama Sux 49,875
Abby 9-20 44 min Mister Tonka 11
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,499
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••