BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
127,381 - 127,400 of 175,138 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

NBC Reporter Helps Confirm Obama's Birth Certificate Altered - 2/26/2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oslama

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

hey mon where to get the food coupons mon?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad little troll. Tell me, is Obama responsible for all the child molesters here? He just let a bunch of illegal aliens out of jail, why? The Sequestration has not started, has it? And even if it had, why did he release illegal aliens?
El Paso asked at a hearing yesterday how the Border Patrol
knows when the illegals expire their visas and why they do not
send them back. Do they just pay for another visa?
They marry to stay in the US? He said there was 40,000 illegals
with expired visas in the US. They just let them live here illegal?
He found out that one of the men that crashed the Twin Towers
was an illegal with an expired visa. Those men were Muslim.
The Border patrol men looked mean. German? Didn't care?

SSgtMikeWilkes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rouge Scholar 05 "This is pretty harsh sounding, but probably nearer to the truth than what we are hearing on our national news.
This young man is articulate and has a flare for colorful language, and descriptive prose...." Okay, this boy is complaining about sitting on his butt, and that his lap warmer is running low...Yeah, he definetly wasn't in good ole' Falluja, Iraq during the 2005 Iraqi elections. He's sitting on a hill 250 yds out, I was engaged in 5 yd firefights, he was calling down JDAMs and AGMs, my platoon was being hammered with mortars. He was WATCHING untrained, disorganized Muhj, I was FIGHTING a trained enemy with a ruthless leader, AQ. He only had to worry about scorps, Everyday I went on patrol, I had to worry about 7.62mm going through my skull. I saw a crowd of 40 people obliterated by a car bomb. I watched a little boy, no more than 9 or 10 die while I tried to comfort him. This punk knows NOTHING of war.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And therein lies the true reason why the U.S. stands before unmanageable tax cuts tomorrow. A part of the Repub majorityh in the Senate hates Obama so much,(it's visceral unexplainable hate) is so angry that he won re-election, that they don't care what happens to the country and are acting as such.
CORR : In the house, not the senate

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Rogue, LRS, Sioux : Troll, LMAO, and racism. All shared vacabulary, all shared traits. I wonder if...?
Ah, Sioux is an American Indian and I have seen you Libtards bash her because she is so that makes you the racists!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And therein lies the true reason why the U.S. stands before unmanageable tax cuts tomorrow. A part of the Repub majorityh in the Senate hates Obama so much,(it's visceral unexplainable hate) is so angry that he won re-election, that they don't care what happens to the country and are acting as such.
<quoted text>
There you go again. We do not hate Obama. We hate his Progressive AGENDA!!!
Hmmm, hungover from last night? Lots of errors in your post! "majorityh" and "in the Senate [House]"!
Oh, how's you winter going on up there?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Sioux is an American Indian and I have seen you Libtards bash her because she is so that makes you the racists!
Grateful you indicate when I bashed her. Also grateful you indicate where and when I insulted her, used foul language or used racist eptiteths against her. Find ONE instance, Not 2 or 4, just ONE. I dare you.

But the way you and she talk about the ghetto --- I'm not sure I even want to come near that in terms of racism and exclusion.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. We do not hate Obama. We hate his Progressive AGENDA!!!
Hmmm, hungover from last night? Lots of errors in your post! "majorityh" and "in the Senate [House]"!
Oh, how's you winter going on up there?
You correct me? An obvious typo, the additional "h"? And I did correct it later on, read on, I said "house".

You are not well-positioned to correct anyone, not unlike your carbon copy, LRS. I'll correct you a little bit, okay? And I won't even have to childishly pounce on typos. Of course, your numerous errors are not errors, just red herrings. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hows the trolling doing for ya?
doing? "going", maybe?

hows? Did you mean "how's"?

6 words, 2 errors. Wow.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad little troll. Tell me, is Obama responsible for all the child molesters here? He just let a bunch of illegal aliens out of jail, why? The Sequestration has not started, has it? And even if it had, why did he release illegal aliens?
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
El Paso asked at a hearing yesterday how the Border Patrol
knows when the illegals expire their visas and why they do not
send them back. Do they just pay for another visa?
They marry to stay in the US? He said there was 40,000 illegals
with expired visas in the US. They just let them live here illegal?
He found out that one of the men that crashed the Twin Towers
was an illegal with an expired visa. Those men were Muslim.
The Border patrol men looked mean. German? Didn't care?
Did I state the nationality of the illegal aliens? NO!!! I don't care where they came from or how they got here, if they did not get here legally they need to be shown the door. If they committed crimes here in the U.S.(I.D. Theft is a crime), they should serve their prison sentences and they booted out!
I do have empathy for people who were brought here as children by their parents as they committed no crimes themselves and I would accept some sort of amnesty for them ..... but not their parents! Not only should their parents be deported, they should be banned from reentry unless they have committed a felony and then it should be banned for life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Failed Half Term GovPalin wrote:
How's that birthy impeachy thing wurkin out for ya?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hows the trolling doing for ya?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
doing? "going", maybe?
hows? Did you mean "how's"?
6 words, 2 errors. Wow.
No, no errors. I wrote what I meant. It was in response to the post above.
Getting a little touchy, ain't oui!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

SSgtMikeWilkes wrote:
Rouge Scholar 05 "This is pretty harsh sounding, but probably nearer to the truth than what we are hearing on our national news.
This young man is articulate and has a flare for colorful language, and descriptive prose...." Okay, this boy is complaining about sitting on his butt, and that his lap warmer is running low...Yeah, he definetly wasn't in good ole' Falluja, Iraq during the 2005 Iraqi elections. He's sitting on a hill 250 yds out, I was engaged in 5 yd firefights, he was calling down JDAMs and AGMs, my platoon was being hammered with mortars. He was WATCHING untrained, disorganized Muhj, I was FIGHTING a trained enemy with a ruthless leader, AQ. He only had to worry about scorps, Everyday I went on patrol, I had to worry about 7.62mm going through my skull. I saw a crowd of 40 people obliterated by a car bomb. I watched a little boy, no more than 9 or 10 die while I tried to comfort him. This punk knows NOTHING of war.
About the only thing I did "grunt" like was spending a night under ground with Special Forces in a MACV compound in Song Be near the Cambodian border. As a Huey pilot I would normally spend the night in my cot after a shower. Yep, compared to the infantry, we fly guys had it pretty good. But if there was action within a hundred miles, I was there in an hour!!!
My last aircraft had 29 hole patches in the nose alone. But my crew chief, our aircraft and I went home at the same time. They had to truck old 531 to Saigon as she was no longer airworthy.
In my first unit we lost five out of 30 Hueys in six weeks. I saw 210 (Deuce and a Dime) crash through the jungle with ten Americans on board. All survived by the pilot and crew chief got tickets for home. I found WO1 "Spanky" McFarland on the internet about eight years ago but he had passed on about twenty years ago.
We had a joke in Vietnam that the target was marked with the burning LoaCH!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Bob Woodward, a real Democrat, is attacking Obama!!!

Bob Woodward blasts President Obama ‘madness’
By KEVIN ROBILLARD | 2/27/13 7:32 AM EST

The Washington Post’s Bob Woodward attacked President Barack Obama on Wednesday, saying the commander-in-chief’s decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier because of budget cuts is “a kind of madness.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/bob-woo...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Howdy, Birfoons.

This year's deficit will be $600,000,000,000 smaller than when President Barack Hussein Obama took office.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Bob Woodward, a real Democrat, is attacking Obama!!!
Bob Woodward blasts President Obama ‘madness’
By KEVIN ROBILLARD | 2/27/13 7:32 AM EST
The Washington Post’s Bob Woodward attacked President Barack Obama on Wednesday, saying the commander-in-chief’s decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier because of budget cuts is “a kind of madness.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/bob-woo...
That's his opinion to which he is fully entitled. But, contrary to conservatives who would turn against their favourite reporter simply because he disagreed with them, no dem or liberal will turn against Woodward. They may disagree with him, but won't call him names.

NB : his statement was kinda cut sort, precisely where he said it was "madness". Hmmmm, would there be a bit of editing here now? Who knows?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

And he didn't "attack" him. Where do you get that?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks as if the entire Republican Party is going out of their way to drop to George Bush’s finale numbers.
“Obama’s brief honeymoon – but growing support for his top priorities
In addition to the budget debate, the poll shows that Obama’s rise in the polls – after his re-election, his inaugural speech and his State of the Union address – has ended for now.
His overall approval rating stands at a healthy 50 percent, but that’s down two points since January and three points since December.
GOP’s poor standing with the public
While Obama has seen his poll numbers drop – albeit within the survey’s margin of error – his political standing remains significantly stronger than Republicans’.
Only 29 percent of respondents say they agree “with most” of what Republicans in Congress have proposed (versus 45 percent for Obama and 40 percent for congressional Democrats).
An identical 29 percent have a favorable view of the Republican Party (compared with 49 percent for Obama and 41 percent for the Democratic Party)” http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/26...
Hey...wanna bet on the racial make up of the 29% favoring the Republicans??? I'll bet 99.99%

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have bought and paid for my health care in advance and Obama is taking from me what I have earned and giving it to those who refuse to work.
Why do Mexicans travel thousands of miles risking injury and death to get a job that the people down the street refuse to do?
When I came back from Vietnam I rented a small apartment and I had a cleaning woman who would do my pad once a week for $5. For Christmas I doubled that and she seemed very grateful.
And she made sure all three of her sons went to college. Yes, she was a black woman but she, and her children, where no ghetto people.
Rouge: Obamacare has prolonged the recession, which was average before Obama took office.

Sane Person: The health coverage mandate has not taken effect yet and will not until 2014. Now how is it that the bigger the meltdown the more ordinary the recession?

Rouge: Proof that Obama is responsible for prolonging the recession: "My Tricare prescription copay has increased."

Sane Person: So the benchmark of the recession is Rouge's Tricare prescription copay?

Rouge: Need more proof? I used to hire a black lady for $5.00 to clean my pig stye residence.

And on and on and on he rambles, unable to connect Obama Care to the
rate of recovery. A conversation with Rouge is like having a conversation with an old talking doll. Ask a question, pull the string, and listen to some totally disconnected, irrational, and inane response.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>And Rouge concludes that his Tricare copay increase has suppressed the recovery and that is the reason why the duration has been longer than for a typical recovery. Grow a brain.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, troll alert!

If I want to hate Obama I have that right, and you have the right to sit there and fume about it.
Isn't America great?!
Yes I do hate Obama because of his skin color, because he is using his skin color to get what he wants, but it's his culture that I hate, understand?
He is not like us!
He was raised around people who hate this country, his wife hates this country and so do his supporters.
Fyuck off, you lazy, nosy ass Canuck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 13 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 15 min _Zoey_ 263
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,083,777
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 2 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 477
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000