BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144578 Feb 27, 2013
Yep, a 'farmer' found and returned his wallet. What do you think a ghetto person would have done with the wallet and cash?

Long-lost wallet returned, complete with cash
By Mike Krumboltz | The Sideshow –

Three years ago, trash collector Harold Walls lost his wallet, which held $800. It turns out, though, the wallet wasn't really lost—it was on vacation. And thanks to a good Samaritan, Walls finally has it back.
DelawareOnline.com has the full story. Walls had assumed he dropped his wallet while collecting trash one morning. He and his partner retraced their steps. Alas, no luck.
"I wrote it off, honestly," Walls told DelawareOnline.com of the wallet and money, which he'd planned to use to buy a TV. "Ain't no sense in harping about it or crying over spilled milk. Keep moving."
In 2012, the truck Walls and his partner used was retired by the city and sold at auction to a farmer in Maine. The farmer took apart the bench seat in the truck's cab and, lo and behold, he found the long-missing wallet. The farmer mailed it back to Walls, cash included.
"I was real surprised it came back with everything.... It happens to restore a lot of faith that there are still some good people out there," Walls said.
It also serves as a good reminder: If you're missing something, check underneath the cushions.
Vatican Times

Munster, IN

#144579 Feb 27, 2013
Breaking News: The resignation ceremony for the president of the League of Child Molester Protectors has just concluded. He even read his final goodbye from a pink piece of paper. What a kweer.

Location hidden

#144580 Feb 27, 2013
And these people aren't ghetto people either.

Couple finds, returns over $11,000 found near Golden Gate Bridge
By Mike Krumboltz | The Sideshow – Wed, Feb 20, 2013

A couple visiting San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge on Valentine's Day discovered an unattended camera bag in a nearby parking lot. Inside the bag: credit cards, some papers and (wait for it) over $11,000.
The couple, Carlos and Barbara Landeros of Vallejo, Calif., had driven down to San Francisco for a romantic dinner, according to NBCBayArea.com . Setting out on a presupper walk across the bridge, Barbara spotted a camera bag. Thinking its owner would soon return, they waited to make sure it wasn't stolen.
After 45 minutes, their patience ran out, and Barbara opened the bag. Inside was the massive stack of cash. "I got nervous at first, it could be drug money," she told NBCBayArea.com . "I was scared."
While the couple could have had one heck of a Valentine's Day celebration, they turned the bag and its contents over to the police. Detectives were able to locate the owner, a Chinese tourist, Mark, who'd accidentally left the bag in the lot. He was understandably excited to have his bag returned. And the cash, it turned out, wasn't all his: Mark was holding it for several other families with whom he was traveling.
Mark went out of his way to thank the Landeroses. First he tried to call them, but had the wrong number. He then drove his family across the bridge to the Landeros' house, only they weren't home. Finally, they connected over the phone after Mark got the right number. He told them he put a check in the mail as a reward.
NBCBayArea.com notes that the Landeroses never got their nice Valentine's Day dinner. They wound up in traffic and had a not-so-romantic dinner for two at McDonald's.
E

Location hidden

#144581 Feb 27, 2013
Dr Stephen T Colbert DFA wrote:
Rouge Scholar: great failure, or the greatest failure?
Lot better than being a sad little troll like you.

Location hidden

#144582 Feb 27, 2013
Failed Half Term GovPalin wrote:
How's that birthy impeachy thing wurkin out for ya?
Hows the trolling doing for ya?

Location hidden

#144583 Feb 27, 2013
Vatican Times wrote:
Breaking News: The resignation ceremony for the president of the League of Child Molester Protectors has just concluded. He even read his final goodbye from a pink piece of paper. What a kweer.
What a sad little troll. Tell me, is Obama responsible for all the child molesters here? He just let a bunch of illegal aliens out of jail, why? The Sequestration has not started, has it? And even if it had, why did he release illegal aliens?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#144584 Feb 27, 2013
I know all about South Holland, Illinois.
It's the fricking ghetto! So why on earth did you of all people vote for Obama?
Come on, I know you can say it.
Because he's black!
I see the usual suspects are still here sitting on their asses typing every day away arguing over the BS government.
And people who work hard for a living are looked down upon.
Go figure.
By the way, Cementhead, I bet you are so proud of that little shoot out that took place in your part of the globe, you know, snobville?
So much for sticking your nose in the air, you dried up old pusbag, mudturtle!
LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144585 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue, LRS, Sioux : Troll, LMAO, and racism. All shared vacabulary, all shared traits. I wonder if...?
Truman

Boise, ID

#144587 Feb 27, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
Because he's black!
I see the usual suspects are still here sitting on their asses typing every day away arguing over the BS government.
Go figure.
By the way, Cementhead, I bet you are so proud of that little shoot out that took place in your part of the globe, you know, snobville?
LMAO!
Conservatism is 2013= Ignorance,Racism ,Pathalogical Grandious Delusion,Paranoia,and Hipocracy,Mysogyny and complete and utter willful denial of Objective Reailty.
Which just about sums up every Right Bent Post in this forum.
Gotta love that Repub time worn conceit that you and you alone are the only one who works hard for a living.
Guess you gotta keep telling your self that.
Small wonder the majority of the American Electorate found you Junior Varsity Wannabe Fascists too reppellant and unfit to lead.
Get used to it.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#144588 Feb 27, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
Because he's black!
Go figure.
LMAO!
Could be the average American saw no reason to vote for Mitt Romney Siouxweety. How could you possibly accuse anyone of voting for Obama because he’s black when practically all of Romney’s supporters were white? Specifically old white men. Romney won no other demographic. The real question is what did old white men see in Mitt Romney the rest of the country did not?

Why Do White People Think Mitt Romney Should Be President?

“There is a real, airtight bubble in this election, but it's not Obama's. As a middle-aged white man, in fact, I'm breaching it. White people—white men in particular—are for Mitt Romney. White men are supporting Mitt Romney to the exclusion of logic or common sense, in defiance of normal Americans. WITHOUT THIS NARROW, TRIBAL APPEAL, ROMNEY'S CANDIDACY WOULD SIMPLY NOT BE VIABLE. Most kinds of Americans see no reason to vote for him”
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

#144589 Feb 27, 2013
National Debt When Jimmy Carter arrived at the White House
Oct 13, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/3l7rbx /$660 billion./

Added during Carter's four years:$337 billion.

Added during Ronald Reagan's eight years:$1.6 trillion.

Added during George H. W. Bush's four years:$1.6 trillion.

Added during Bill Clinton's eight years:$1.5 trillion.

Added during George W. Bush's seven years, nine months:$4.5 trillion.

Portion of the $9.5 trillion added to the national debt during the past 31 years and seven months that came during Republican presidencies:$7.7 trillion.

Percentage of that $7.7 trillion added during George W. Bush's two terms: 58%.

Could somebody explain again what "fiscal conservative" means
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144590 Feb 27, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be the average American saw no reason to vote for Mitt Romney Siouxweety. How could you possibly accuse anyone of voting for Obama because he’s black when practically all of Romney’s supporters were white? Specifically old white men. Romney won no other demographic. The real question is what did old white men see in Mitt Romney the rest of the country did not?
Why Do White People Think Mitt Romney Should Be President?
“There is a real, airtight bubble in this election, but it's not Obama's. As a middle-aged white man, in fact, I'm breaching it. White people—white men in particular—are for Mitt Romney. White men are supporting Mitt Romney to the exclusion of logic or common sense, in defiance of normal Americans. WITHOUT THIS NARROW, TRIBAL APPEAL, ROMNEY'S CANDIDACY WOULD SIMPLY NOT BE VIABLE. Most kinds of Americans see no reason to vote for him”
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
And therein lies the true reason why the U.S. stands before unmanageable tax cuts tomorrow. A part of the Repub majorityh in the Senate hates Obama so much,(it's visceral unexplainable hate) is so angry that he won re-election, that they don't care what happens to the country and are acting as such.

Moreno Valley, CA

#144591 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have bought and paid for my health care in advance and Obama is taking from me what I have earned and giving it to those who refuse to work.
Why do Mexicans travel thousands of miles risking injury and death to get a job that the people down the street refuse to do?
When I came back from Vietnam I rented a small apartment and I had a cleaning woman who would do my pad once a week for $5. For Christmas I doubled that and she seemed very grateful.
And she made sure all three of her sons went to college. Yes, she was a black woman but she, and her children, where no ghetto people.
Five bucks is a tip Rogue not a salary. And please don’t tell me how long ago it was because five bucks would have always been a tip as far back as I can remember.

Moreno Valley, CA

#144593 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And therein lies the true reason why the U.S. stands before unmanageable tax cuts tomorrow. A part of the Repub majorityh in the Senate hates Obama so much,(it's visceral unexplainable hate) is so angry that he won re-election, that they don't care what happens to the country and are acting as such.
Looks as if the entire Republican Party is going out of their way to drop to George Bush’s finale numbers.

“Obama’s brief honeymoon – but growing support for his top priorities

In addition to the budget debate, the poll shows that Obama’s rise in the polls – after his re-election, his inaugural speech and his State of the Union address – has ended for now.

His overall approval rating stands at a healthy 50 percent, but that’s down two points since January and three points since December.

GOP’s poor standing with the public
While Obama has seen his poll numbers drop – albeit within the survey’s margin of error – his political standing remains significantly stronger than Republicans’.

Only 29 percent of respondents say they agree “with most” of what Republicans in Congress have proposed (versus 45 percent for Obama and 40 percent for congressional Democrats).

An identical 29 percent have a favorable view of the Republican Party (compared with 49 percent for Obama and 41 percent for the Democratic Party)” http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/26...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#144595 Feb 27, 2013
NBC Reporter Helps Confirm Obama's Birth Certificate Altered - 2/26/2013
&fe ature=em-uploademail
Oslama

Brazil

#144597 Feb 27, 2013
hey mon where to get the food coupons mon?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#144599 Feb 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad little troll. Tell me, is Obama responsible for all the child molesters here? He just let a bunch of illegal aliens out of jail, why? The Sequestration has not started, has it? And even if it had, why did he release illegal aliens?
El Paso asked at a hearing yesterday how the Border Patrol
knows when the illegals expire their visas and why they do not
send them back. Do they just pay for another visa?
They marry to stay in the US? He said there was 40,000 illegals
with expired visas in the US. They just let them live here illegal?
He found out that one of the men that crashed the Twin Towers
was an illegal with an expired visa. Those men were Muslim.
The Border patrol men looked mean. German? Didn't care?

SSgtMikeWilkes

United States

#144601 Feb 27, 2013
Rouge Scholar 05 "This is pretty harsh sounding, but probably nearer to the truth than what we are hearing on our national news.
This young man is articulate and has a flare for colorful language, and descriptive prose...." Okay, this boy is complaining about sitting on his butt, and that his lap warmer is running low...Yeah, he definetly wasn't in good ole' Falluja, Iraq during the 2005 Iraqi elections. He's sitting on a hill 250 yds out, I was engaged in 5 yd firefights, he was calling down JDAMs and AGMs, my platoon was being hammered with mortars. He was WATCHING untrained, disorganized Muhj, I was FIGHTING a trained enemy with a ruthless leader, AQ. He only had to worry about scorps, Everyday I went on patrol, I had to worry about 7.62mm going through my skull. I saw a crowd of 40 people obliterated by a car bomb. I watched a little boy, no more than 9 or 10 die while I tried to comfort him. This punk knows NOTHING of war.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144602 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
CORR : In the house, not the senate

Location hidden

#144604 Feb 27, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Rogue, LRS, Sioux : Troll, LMAO, and racism. All shared vacabulary, all shared traits. I wonder if...?
Ah, Sioux is an American Indian and I have seen you Libtards bash her because she is so that makes you the racists!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,110,914
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Kristy 46,711
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min buildings 49,862
Amy 9-20 30 min PEllen 3
Abby 9-20 38 min PEllen 4
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,929
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 98,233
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••