BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
127,281 - 127,300 of 176,913 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
When asked why he served less than the six-year commitment, Bush responded,“I was going to Harvard Business School and worked it out with the military.”
MILITARY 101:
The military releases individuals for the convenience of the military, NOT FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF THE INDIVIDUAL ( e.g., so someone could attend business school).
Because the 111th FIS had a need for pilots at the time Bush was discharged, and because his early release could not have been for his own convenience, there must have been a reason the military could no longer use the services of Dumbya Bush.
Listen to ignorant Bush in his own words:
On “Meet the Press,” Bush said,“I put in my time, proudly so.” When pressed by Russert on why news reporters who previously investigated the charge could find no records of his Alabama service, Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.
----------
Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.
----------
There may be no evidence,
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
BUT ALL AMERICANS SHOULD JUST TRUST BUSH BECAUSE HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH ???
=======
Bush defends service record in NBC interview /
President also backs Tenet, war against Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/2zyjug Feb. 9, 2004
President Bush defended his service in the National Guard during an interview aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” and offered to produce evidence to counter allegations raised by political opponents that he was AWOL for a time in 1972.
On “Meet the Press,” Bush said,“I put in my time, proudly so.” When pressed by Russert on why news reporters who previously investigated the charge could find no records of his Alabama service, Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.
In other words, you don’t just say ‘I did something’ without there being verification. Military doesn’t work that way. I got an honorable discharge, and I did show up in Alabama.” http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4209283/
BUT ALL AMERICANS SHOULD JUST TRUST BUSH BECAUSE HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH ???

Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin
“George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.”

Paul Cameron

"I think that actually AIDS is a guardian. That is I think it was sent, if you would, about forty years ago, to destroy Western civilization unless we change our sexual ways. So it's really a Godsend."

"Homosexuality is a crime against humanity."

"Causes of homosexuality include:'sex with animals'"*

"Unless we get medically lucky, in three or four years, one of the options discussed will be the extermination of homosexuals."

http://adultthought.ucsd.edu/culture_war/the_...

Homosexuals; however his work is still referenced by many fundamentalist organizations as credible.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is an admitted drug addict who has lived in Indonesia and traveled in Pakistan. These are the types of red labels that can prevent a person from getting security clearances and yes even gun carry permits.
Really dumbazz??? An addict??!! ROTFALMFAO!!! So... now youthful experimentation classifies one as an "addict". heh heh heh!!! So.. what did that make cocaine snorting GW Baffoon the self admitted alcholic???

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dumbazz??? An addict??!! ROTFALMFAO!!! So... now youthful experimentation classifies one as an "addict". heh heh heh!!! So.. what did that make cocaine snorting GW Baffoon the self admitted alcholic???
Which would you rather have babysitting your children?

A self admitted alcoholic-that doesn't drink anymore.
OR
One who currently does it? drugs etc. Taking your kids country and yours down the drain.

I'd rather have BUSH!... u dumbazz!

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

If we wait for threats to fully materialize, we will have waited too long.

I don't think I was clinically an alcoholic; I didn't have the genuine addiction. I don't know why I drank. I liked to drink, I guess.

In the corporate world, sometimes things aren't exactly black and white when it comes to accounting procedures.

My job is to lead.

My job is to, like, think beyond the immediate.

My views are one that speaks to freedom.

The signal we ought to send to our children is that in spite of what happened in the '60s and '70s, we have learned some lessons. And the lessons ought to be: don't be using drugs and alcohol.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0124133/bio

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Money for Homeland Security for snow cone machines!?
But NOT for defense?

Talk about an upside down world!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

abc wrote:
Obamacare
it will destroy you
Oh yeah? There are 34 OECD countries. 33 have Universal Health care, most of them 100% Health care, no premiums. None so far have been destroyed and one result is 28 of them are head of the U.S. in life expectancy and 30 ahead in fewer deaths at birth.
Lack of universal health care is more likely to destroy those countries without.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

abc wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA
One Big Ass Mistake America
abc : another birther crapola
obamaPhone

West Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
abc : another birther crapola
another leeching sponge

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Yes, I subscribe to some Loony-Lefty sites. It is called "Know thy enemy"!
First of all they inject race into the issue when there is not only any evidence that race played a part, but Zimmerman backed by a homeless black man who was assaulted by a police officer's son.
Next, it said he shot him because he "the young man looked suspicious". Well, if a man is on top of me bashing my head against a sidewalk, that is not suspicious!!!
Would Color of Change have even heard of this if Zimmerman was black and Martin was white?

Rashad Robinson, ColorOfCha&#8203; nge.org (info@colorofchange.org)Schedu le cleanup 12:48 PM Newsletters
To: Rogue Scholar

Dear Rogue,

One year ago, George Zimmerman shot and killed 17 year-old Trayvon Martin because he thought the young man looked suspicious.1 And one year later, what happened that night in Sanford, Florida still outrages us.

In a culture that inundates us with images of Black men as violent2 — not to be trusted, inherently criminal — we are continually reminded that something as simple as walking home from the corner store can draw unwanted attention that puts our very lives in danger. Black Americans face racial animosity every day, and far too often that animosity turns violent.

Today as we mourn, we must also acknowledge that if it weren't for the hundreds of thousands of you who spoke up to demand basic dignity and justice, Trayvon Martin's case would have been ignored — and George Zimmerman would have gone free. As our membership grows in number, so does our power to fight injustice. Please inspire others to join the fight by sharing this video with your friends and family.

The movement that came together to demand justice for Trayvon demonstrates the power of our collective voice. It's thanks to the pressure from more than 200,000 ColorOfChange members, the work of our allies and tireless advocacy of Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin that George Zimmerman will answer in a court of law for killing Trayvon Martin.3

ColorOfChange fights racial injustice and the danger it presents to our basic safety. We organize campaigns against racially-motivated police practices like the NYPD's Stop and Frisk.4 And we're working to stop the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), which pushed the "Shoot First" laws Zimmerman is using to claim his actions were justified.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

dweebydilbert wrote:
But NOT for defense?
Well ya'knows, dat cause of dat dere Global Wurmin', da officers needs does snow cone machines to chill' out!

$11,700 Worth of Snow Cone Machines Will Help Defeat Terrorism

While the Pentagon sets about distributing old grenade launchers, armored tanks, and other gear to help towns across America fight Osama bin Laden, a homeland security program in Michigan is approaching the war on terror in a less militarizing, more taste bud-satisfying (and low-fat) way: By arming counties with snow cone machines.

The West Michigan Shoreline Regional Development Commission, which manages homeland security operations, um, along the western Michigan shoreline, recently gave snow cone machines costing $11,700 to 13 counties under its jurisdiction.
http://gawker.com/5865847/11700-worth-of-snow...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And another Libtard gets eaten by a bear. Bears need to eat too!
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/hiker-photogr ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason bears only eat liberals is conservatives are inedible. No self-respecting bear with a minimum of taste buds will even come near a conservative.
Ha ha, good try. It is probably because Conservatives have more commonsense and knows you should not stand in the open and look at bears of other wildlife.
When I took my g-daughter to Northern Maine a few years ago I told her not to look a baby bears or baby moose and Mamma bear and mamma moose might think you want to eat their babies.
No, were did not see any moose or bears, but I think she understood.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Which woman did Rogue not have sex with?
Well, I don't do Liberal women as they don't make baby condoms to protect me from what they maybe carrying.
SSgtMikeWilkes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Jesus...a four year old post revived as a medium for partisan bickering. Reminds me of 2005, when I did my first TOD in Iraq. 19, fresh out of basic, and gung-ho. First week in country fixed that fast. About a week before I was to come back, an IED went off as my CO and I scaled a fence. Took both his legs ATK and shrapnel chewed me up bad. Back stateside in a hospital bed, I realised no one cares about the War or the Warriors...just bickering amongst themselves. Now, two tours, 7 years, 3 bullet holes, and one less leg later, I still see the same BS. Semper Fidelis...if it even matters anymore.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

dweebydilbert wrote:
But NOT for defense?
Howdy, dweeb. Since when do we not spend money on defense?

Thanks in advance.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

abc wrote:
<quoted text>
your day will come
That really is an oldie!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
\
Ha ha, good try. It is probably because Conservatives have more commonsense and knows you should not stand in the open and look at bears of other wildlife.
\
This is one of the dumber things you've written lately, Rogue Moron.

It is demonstrably true that many blue-blooded patriots have been mauled by wild animals. You are incredibly stupid if you think otherwise.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Braindead wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques-off, why are you so obsessed with American politics and stalking Mien Obummer. What a pathetic American want to be!
Braindead Cmor, instead of pretending a citizen of one of our largest trading and economic partners does not have a stake in the stability and health of our country, why didn't you reply to his point.

You are more likely to die early and to die at birth if you live in the United states as compared to the overwhelming majority of OECD countries.

Those countries have sinlge-payer health care that is cheaper and just as good if not better than the US's.

Can you refute those facts or will you reply tangentially?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
That really is an oldie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k1ptA7GJX7oXX
Très beau.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

SSgtMikeWilkes wrote:
Jesus...a four year old post revived as a medium for partisan bickering. Reminds me of 2005, when I did my first TOD in Iraq. 19, fresh out of basic, and gung-ho. First week in country fixed that fast. About a week before I was to come back, an IED went off as my CO and I scaled a fence. Took both his legs ATK and shrapnel chewed me up bad. Back stateside in a hospital bed, I realised no one cares about the War or the Warriors...just bickering amongst themselves. Now, two tours, 7 years, 3 bullet holes, and one less leg later, I still see the same BS. Semper Fidelis...if it even matters anymore.
Your service is admirable , SSgt Wilkes. I'm so sorry you lost a leg. When we mention the word patriot, we think of people like you. And you're not the kind to pin the "patriot" label to your lapel. We just know you are.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And another Libtard gets eaten by a bear. Bears need to eat too!
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/hiker-photogr ...
<quoted text>
When I took my g-daughter to Northern Maine a few years ago I told her not to look a baby bears or baby moose and Mamma bear and mamma moose might think you want to eat their babies.
No, were did not see any moose or bears, but I think she understood.
Plural of goose is "geese"

Is plural of moose "meese"?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is an admitted drug addict who has lived in Indonesia and traveled in Pakistan. These are the types of red labels that can prevent a person from getting security clearances and yes even gun carry permits.
I’d like to know when Obama admitted to being a “drug addict” Frank. Do you think George Bush would have been prevented from getting a CCW permit as well? Or does being a drunk count? Or maybe Clinton if he didn’t inhale.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••