BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
SSgtMikeWilkes

United States

#144478 Feb 26, 2013
Jesus...a four year old post revived as a medium for partisan bickering. Reminds me of 2005, when I did my first TOD in Iraq. 19, fresh out of basic, and gung-ho. First week in country fixed that fast. About a week before I was to come back, an IED went off as my CO and I scaled a fence. Took both his legs ATK and shrapnel chewed me up bad. Back stateside in a hospital bed, I realised no one cares about the War or the Warriors...just bickering amongst themselves. Now, two tours, 7 years, 3 bullet holes, and one less leg later, I still see the same BS. Semper Fidelis...if it even matters anymore.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#144479 Feb 26, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
Money for Homeland Security for snow cone machines!?
But NOT for defense?
Talk about an upside down world!
Howdy, dweeb. Since when do we not spend money on defense?

Thanks in advance.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#144480 Feb 26, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
your day will come
That really is an oldie!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#144481 Feb 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
\
Ha ha, good try. It is probably because Conservatives have more commonsense and knows you should not stand in the open and look at bears of other wildlife.
\
This is one of the dumber things you've written lately, Rogue Moron.

It is demonstrably true that many blue-blooded patriots have been mauled by wild animals. You are incredibly stupid if you think otherwise.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#144482 Feb 26, 2013
Braindead wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques-off, why are you so obsessed with American politics and stalking Mien Obummer. What a pathetic American want to be!
Braindead Cmor, instead of pretending a citizen of one of our largest trading and economic partners does not have a stake in the stability and health of our country, why didn't you reply to his point.

You are more likely to die early and to die at birth if you live in the United states as compared to the overwhelming majority of OECD countries.

Those countries have sinlge-payer health care that is cheaper and just as good if not better than the US's.

Can you refute those facts or will you reply tangentially?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144483 Feb 26, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
That really is an oldie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k1ptA7GJX7oXX
Très beau.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144485 Feb 26, 2013
SSgtMikeWilkes wrote:
Jesus...a four year old post revived as a medium for partisan bickering. Reminds me of 2005, when I did my first TOD in Iraq. 19, fresh out of basic, and gung-ho. First week in country fixed that fast. About a week before I was to come back, an IED went off as my CO and I scaled a fence. Took both his legs ATK and shrapnel chewed me up bad. Back stateside in a hospital bed, I realised no one cares about the War or the Warriors...just bickering amongst themselves. Now, two tours, 7 years, 3 bullet holes, and one less leg later, I still see the same BS. Semper Fidelis...if it even matters anymore.
Your service is admirable , SSgt Wilkes. I'm so sorry you lost a leg. When we mention the word patriot, we think of people like you. And you're not the kind to pin the "patriot" label to your lapel. We just know you are.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144486 Feb 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And another Libtard gets eaten by a bear. Bears need to eat too!
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/hiker-photogr ...
<quoted text>
Ha ha, good try. It is probably because Conservatives have more commonsense and knows you should not stand in the open and look at bears of other wildlife.
When I took my g-daughter to Northern Maine a few years ago I told her not to look a baby bears or baby moose and Mamma bear and mamma moose might think you want to eat their babies.
No, were did not see any moose or bears, but I think she understood.
Plural of goose is "geese"

Is plural of moose "meese"?

Moreno Valley, CA

#144487 Feb 26, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is an admitted drug addict who has lived in Indonesia and traveled in Pakistan. These are the types of red labels that can prevent a person from getting security clearances and yes even gun carry permits.
I’d like to know when Obama admitted to being a “drug addict” Frank. Do you think George Bush would have been prevented from getting a CCW permit as well? Or does being a drunk count? Or maybe Clinton if he didn’t inhale.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#144488 Feb 26, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT ALL AMERICANS SHOULD JUST TRUST BUSH BECAUSE HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH ???
Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin
“George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.”
Paul Cameron
"I think that actually AIDS is a guardian. That is I think it was sent, if you would, about forty years ago, to destroy Western civilization unless we change our sexual ways. So it's really a Godsend."
"Homosexuality is a crime against humanity."
"Causes of homosexuality include:'sex with animals'"*
"Unless we get medically lucky, in three or four years, one of the options discussed will be the extermination of homosexuals."
http://adultthought.ucsd.edu/culture_war/the_...
Homosexuals; however his work is still referenced by many fundamentalist organizations as credible.
God told me to invade, says Bush
LONDON October 7, 2005
US PRESIDENT George Bush has said that he was instructed by God to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a new BBC series.
The claim comes from the first meeting between the US leader, the Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas (also known as Abu Mazen), and his then foreign minister in June 2003./ http://tinyurl.com/b4zdw

The ministers say that Mr Bush also revealed to them that he had been told by God to create a Palestinian state.

Former Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath, now the Information Minister, describes the meeting with the US leader, in the BBC2 program, Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs.

He says: "President Bush said to all of us:'I'm driven with a mission from God'.
"God would tell me,'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did, and then God would tell me,'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ...' And I did.

"And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me,'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'.
"And by God I'm gonna do it."
Mr Abbas, who was also at the meeting in the Egyptian resort of Sharm al-Sheikh, recounts how the President told him: "I have a moral and religious obligation.

"So I will get you a Palestinian state."
http://www.theage.com.au/news/iraq/god-told-m...
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#144489 Feb 26, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT ALL AMERICANS SHOULD JUST TRUST BUSH BECAUSE HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH ???
Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin
“George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.”
Paul Cameron
"I think that actually AIDS is a guardian. That is I think it was sent, if you would, about forty years ago, to destroy Western civilization unless we change our sexual ways. So it's really a Godsend."
"Homosexuality is a crime against humanity."
"Causes of homosexuality include:'sex with animals'"*
"Unless we get medically lucky, in three or four years, one of the options discussed will be the extermination of homosexuals."
http://adultthought.ucsd.edu/culture_war/the_...
Homosexuals; however his work is still referenced by many fundamentalist organizations as credible.
Bush: God told me to invade Iraq
President 'revealed reasons for war in private meeting'
07 October 2005 / http://tinyurl.com/a8w5n
President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.
The President made the assertion during his first meeting with Palestinian leaders in June 2003, according to a BBC series which will be broadcast this month.
In the programme Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs, which starts on Monday, the former Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath says Mr Bush told him and Mahmoud Abbas, former prime minister and now Palestinian President: "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me,'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me,'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."
And "now again", Mr Bush is quoted as telling the two, "I feel God's words coming to me:'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God, I'm gonna do it."

Mr Abbas remembers how the US President told him he had a "moral and religious obligation" to act. The White House has refused to comment on what it terms a private conversation. But the BBC account is anything but implausible, given how throughout his presidency Mr Bush, a born-again Christian, has never hidden the importance of his faith.
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/...
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#144490 Feb 26, 2013
Bush reportedly wants to sodomize bin Laden
http://tinyurl.com/3ycdbw
Speaking of George Bush, with whom Sharon developed a very close relationship, Uri Dan recalls that Sharon's delicacy made him reluctant to repeat what the president had told him when they discussed Osama bin Laden. Finally he relented. And here is what the leader of the Western world, valiant warrior in the battle of cultures, promised to do to bin Laden if he caught him: "I will screw him in the A$$!"
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/826601.ht...

Moreno Valley, CA

#144491 Feb 26, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bru-duh, sup? Yuz homeboy Cris Rock says Obama iz yooz boss, and yooz daddy, and you bedduh do wutz he sayz or your going to get in trouble! So yooz been a good little son of a SHEEPLE, wellz dun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9n0EJGr-4HkXX&feature=you tube_gdata - Video Tube for YouTube - iPhone/iPad
Baa ha ha ha! Poor pathetic Cmor; breaking it down with the Ebonics. Now he thinks he’s Vanilla Ice or the “Real” Slim Shady.
SSgtMikeWilkes

United States

#144492 Feb 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your service is admirable , SSgt Wilkes. I'm so sorry you lost a leg. When we mention the word patriot, we think of people like you. And you're not the kind to pin the "patriot" label to your lapel. We just know you are.
I hope you know that something as simple as this comment means a great deal to me. I may be crippled and suffering PTSD, but the fact that I know at least one person still keeps my brothers and I in their thoughts has nearly moved me to tears. I am stateside and no longer active, a priveledge many friends of mine never will enjoy, but please, keep the ones who are still out there, or the ones who will never come home, in your prayers. I, as a Marine, can say I would gladly lose my leg a hundered times over if there were more people like you in the U.S.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144493 Feb 26, 2013
Jacques, you were right about the stock market rebounding but it took Bernanke to assure the investors and get it moving up again! But it gained only half of what it lost and it may take a few more days to settle down.
But the fat is that in Oct 2007 the DJIA peaked at 14,180 and corrected for inflation that would be between 15,500 and 16,000 and we are still very far away from that. But the fact is, this is the longest stock market correction since the Great Depression .... by a factor of TWO!
The average stock market correction lasts 12-18 months and we are now 64 months into this one!!! Yep, Obamanomics is wurkin' as planned.

Bernanke: No Major Damage To U.S. Banks From Italy
By Greg Robb Published February 26, 2013 MarketWatch Pulse

WASHINGTON – A hypothetical writedown of Italian debt would not inflict serious damage on U.S. financial institutions, said Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke on Tuesday "Our assessments of our banking exposure to Italian and Spanish debt is that it is moderate," Bernanke said. However, serious concerns about Italy's ability to remain in the euro would have broader, more unpredictable, and more concerning effects on global stock and bond markets, and this would put more pressure on banks than direct losses from Italian debt holdings, he said.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2013/02/26...

Location hidden

#144494 Feb 26, 2013
SSgtMikeWilkes wrote:
From a Vietnam War vet, welcome home. The only joy I get for all the people who wanted Obama Care, in a few years, they will get the same assembly-line medical care our people get through the VA.
I met my fist combat wounded vet in 1968 in a military hospital. I was a delivery boy for a florist and delivered some flowers to him.
While some gang banger who gets shot gets first class medical care, we get whats left over.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#144495 Feb 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The average stock market correction lasts 12-18 months and we are now 64 months into this one!!! Yep, Obamanomics is wurkin' as planned.
Rouge might have a point if the economic catastrophe of 2008 had been an average downturn. It wasn't.

Get real.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#144496 Feb 26, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
nice try obamabot
It was more than a "nice try" he spoke the truth. The only thing he left out was to remind you that you will pay for the atrocities committed by your fathers. You are just as guilty as they are with your attitudes and false sense of superiority. Not only will your generation pay, but your children and their childrens. You will pay until the nation is restored to the Native Americans and all other peace loving citizens who have and continue to suffer under the present rule of law. That you can count on.

Location hidden

#144497 Feb 26, 2013
Hey, I just found a yearling snapping turtle. His shell is just under three inches long so I guess he was born last Spring or Summer. I live near a hammock swamp which is a treed marshy area. I had let my dogs out in the back yard and I walked our to to check out the yard when I found him.
It hit the high 70's today but the temps will drop in the next few days in the 33-60 degree range so I am sure he will find a place to nap.
We also had gotten few inches of rain over the past two days and that may have made him lead the swamp for higher ground.

Location hidden

#144498 Feb 26, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
It was more than a "nice try" he spoke the truth. The only thing he left out was to remind you that you will pay for the atrocities committed by your fathers. You are just as guilty as they are with your attitudes and false sense of superiority. Not only will your generation pay, but your children and their childrens. You will pay until the nation is restored to the Native Americans and all other peace loving citizens who have and continue to suffer under the present rule of law. That you can count on.
And you are a Native American? Oh, what are "childrens"? Is that Ebonics with children? Yep, you can take peoples outa da ghetto but cha can't take the ghetto out the bros and hoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,129,084
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min HughBe 70,143
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Duke Snider 50,753
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Mister Tonka 98,539
Abby 10-30 18 min edogxxx 9
Amy 10-30 40 min edogxxx 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,814
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]