BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144417 Feb 26, 2013
Oh Jacques, what happened to Bernice Adolph, 72, female of near Lillooet, British Columbia in June 2011?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144418 Feb 26, 2013
Oh poor bears. But you have to go down five paragraphs to find out about Bernice Adolph!

Bears had bad year in B.C. in 2011
Thousands reported, hundreds killed in year when natural food harder to come by
CBC News Posted: Dec 24, 2011

Thousands of complaints about bears were registered across B.C. and hundreds of bears were destroyed in 2011.

And while some of the conflicts this year were due to a scarcity of natural food for the animals due to an unusually late spring, conservationists say most of the problems were man-made.

As an example, 14 bears were killed by authorities in the Whistler area this year — the highest number in a decade — and at least nine other bears died in the region after being hit by cars.

At least one person was killed by a bear after a home encounter this year.

The body of native elder Bernice Adolph was found in June, and it was believed that one or more bears attacked her outside her rural home near Lillooet.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbi...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144419 Feb 26, 2013
Obama is the ‘road show president’

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144420 Feb 26, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually his day wont come.
Your living the same fantasy as many Rightist neo Fascists:that the last election was some kind of pendelum swing and taht its going to swing back and America is going to get on your boat agin.
Its not going to happen.
The GOP as you know it is finished.
Birthers and and other looney tunes are just going to recede farther into the fringes of incoherance and incontinance.
YOUR day has already come...and now its gone forever.
That is funny coming from someone who has no idea what a Fascists is. Fascism is a form of socialism. The only difference between Communism and Fascism is that under Communism, the state owns everything whereas in Fascism people own their property but them have to do exactly what they are told or they will be sent of to a concentration camp.
Fascism is taken from the Roman Fascia which is a bundle of sticks and one ax bound by ropes and carried at the front of a Roman Legion while it marches. If you do not behave, they take the sticks and beat the crap out of you. If you still do not behave they take the ax and chop you into little pieces.
Both are big governments that control almost everything you do. Conservatives want minimal government and personal freedoms. Progressives want big government which controls every aspect of your life (Fascism)!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144421 Feb 26, 2013
Timothy Treadwell
Timothy Treadwell (April 29, 1957 – October 5, 2003) was an American bear enthusiast, environmentalist, amateur naturalist, eco-warrior and documentary film maker. He lived with his girlfriend and fiance Vicky Scott in Hessel, where they lived happily among the bears until she left to pursue a career at NPower. He was disappointed and went to live with the grizzly bears of Katmai National Park in Alaska, USA, for 13 summers. At the end of his 13th summer in the park in 2003, he and his girlfriend Amie Huguenard were killed and partially eaten by a grizzly bear. Treadwell's life, work, and death were the subject of the 2005 critically acclaimed documentary film by Werner Herzog titled Grizzly Man.
Early life and career

Treadwell was born Timothy Dexter to Val and Carol Dexter on Long Island, New York, and was one of five children. He attended Connetquot High School, where he achieved average grades and was the swimming team's star diver. He was also very fond of animals, and kept a squirrel named Willie as a pet. In an interview with his parents in the film Grizzly Man, they say he was an ordinary young man until he went away to college. There, he claimed that he was a British orphan who was born in Australia. According to his account, he became an alcoholic after he lost the role of Woody Boyd to Woody Harrelson in the sitcom Cheers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Treadwel...
Learn to Read

Carpentersville, IL

#144422 Feb 26, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
Obama's BC is a fake.
Bobby's a fool
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#144423 Feb 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny coming from someone who has no idea what a Fascists is. Fascism is a form of socialism. The only difference between Communism and Fascism is that under Communism, the state owns everything whereas in Fascism people own their property but them have to do exactly what they are told or they will be sent of to a concentration camp.
Fascism is taken from the Roman Fascia which is a bundle of sticks and one ax bound by ropes and carried at the front of a Roman Legion while it marches. If you do not behave, they take the sticks and beat the crap out of you. If you still do not behave they take the ax and chop you into little pieces.
Both are big governments that control almost everything you do. Conservatives want minimal government and personal freedoms. Progressives want big government which controls every aspect of your life (Fascism)!!!
Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.
Benito Mussolini

The Video that Will Put Geithner Behind Bars
&fe ature=fvw

The Last Days Of Lehman Brothers
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/ed...

Msnbc.com : Lehman Brothers, the next Enron?
http://vodpod.com/watch/3225144-msnbc-com-leh...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144424 Feb 26, 2013
Seems the majority of reports coming from Washington contain incorrect data. Imagine that!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/26/us...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144425 Feb 26, 2013
Make sure you go to the link at the bottom. Oh, a 7mm Re. Mag. is more powerful than a 30-06 and it took four to five rounds to bring him down and two more to finish him off.
My 45-70 Gov. has about the same mussel energy as a 7mm Win. Mag. at about 3,000 ft.lbs. but it's bullet is twice as heavy and is a better short range round for large animals.
At BAR, in 7mm Rem Mag, holds four rounds in the magazine and one in the chamber. My Marlin holds six in the magazine plus one in the chamber.

A VERY BIG BEAR....Read Story First

The following (first two) pictures are of a guy who works for the US Forest Service in Alaska and his trophy bear. He was out deer hunting last week when a large grizzly bear charged him from about 50 yards away. The guy unloaded his 7mm Mag Semi-automatic rifle into the bear and it dropped a few feet from him. The big bear was still alive so he reloaded and shot it several times in the head. The bear was just over one thousand six hundred pounds (1600#). It stood 12' 6" high at the shoulder, 14' to the top of his head. It's the largest grizzly bear ever recorded in the world.

Of course, the Alaska Fish and Wildlife Commission did not let him keep it as a trophy, but the bear will be stuffed and mounted, and placed on display at the Anchorage airport (to remind tourist's of the risks involved when in the wild). Based on the contents of the bears stomach, the Fish and Wildlife Commission established the bear had killed at least two humans in the past 72 hours. His last meal was the unlucky nature buff in the third picture below.
http://mountainsurvival.com/news_articles/bea...
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#144426 Feb 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When I was an Army aviator every year I had to take the Annual Writ which, among other things, included pictures of vehicles and we had to decide whether they were friendly or not. Well, if you can count the road wheels on a tank, and you are flying a c]Chinook, you are way to close if he is a bad guy tank!
But since bad guys do not fly Chinooks, if they shoot at you, they are the bad guy!
When asked why he served less than the six-year commitment, Bush responded,“I was going to Harvard Business School and worked it out with the military.”

MILITARY 101:

The military releases individuals for the convenience of the military, NOT FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF THE INDIVIDUAL ( e.g., so someone could attend business school).

Because the 111th FIS had a need for pilots at the time Bush was discharged, and because his early release could not have been for his own convenience, there must have been a reason the military could no longer use the services of Dumbya Bush.

Listen to ignorant Bush in his own words:

On “Meet the Press,” Bush said,“I put in my time, proudly so.” When pressed by Russert on why news reporters who previously investigated the charge could find no records of his Alabama service, Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.

----------

Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.

----------
There may be no evidence,
----------
There may be no evidence,
----------
There may be no evidence,
----------
There may be no evidence,
----------
There may be no evidence,
----------

BUT ALL AMERICANS SHOULD JUST TRUST BUSH BECAUSE HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH ???

=======

Bush defends service record in NBC interview /
President also backs Tenet, war against Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/2zyjug Feb. 9, 2004

President Bush defended his service in the National Guard during an interview aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” and offered to produce evidence to counter allegations raised by political opponents that he was AWOL for a time in 1972.

On “Meet the Press,” Bush said,“I put in my time, proudly so.” When pressed by Russert on why news reporters who previously investigated the charge could find no records of his Alabama service, Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.

In other words, you don’t just say ‘I did something’ without there being verification. Military doesn’t work that way. I got an honorable discharge, and I did show up in Alabama.” http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4209283/

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144427 Feb 26, 2013
And another Libtard gets eaten by a bear. Bears need to eat too!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/hiker-photogr...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144429 Feb 26, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually his day wont come.
Your living the same fantasy as many Rightist neo Fascists:that the last election was some kind of pendelum swing and taht its going to swing back and America is going to get on your boat agin.
Its not going to happen.
The GOP as you know it is finished.
Birthers and and other looney tunes are just going to recede farther into the fringes of incoherance and incontinance.
YOUR day has already come...and now its gone forever.
Are you kidding? By the time Obumbler walks out the door this country is going to be in shambles. Everything from foreign policy to immigration to the national debt is wrecked because of the "Z". That will be on the DIMs plate, not the Republicans. I said a long time ago that Obumbler would single-handedly destroy the DIM party. Watch it happen.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144430 Feb 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny coming from someone who has no idea what a Fascists is. Fascism is a form of socialism. The only difference between Communism and Fascism is that under Communism, the state owns everything whereas in Fascism people own their property but them have to do exactly what they are told or they will be sent of to a concentration camp.
Fascism is taken from the Roman Fascia which is a bundle of sticks and one ax bound by ropes and carried at the front of a Roman Legion while it marches. If you do not behave, they take the sticks and beat the crap out of you. If you still do not behave they take the ax and chop you into little pieces.
Both are big governments that control almost everything you do. Conservatives want minimal government and personal freedoms. Progressives want big government which controls every aspect of your life (Fascism)!!!
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.
Benito Mussolini
The Video that Will Put Geithner Behind Bars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hcm16m_KNckXX&feature=fvw
The Last Days Of Lehman Brothers
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/ed...
Msnbc.com : Lehman Brothers, the next Enron?
http://vodpod.com/watch/3225144-msnbc-com-leh...
Sooo, what corporations did Mussolini, Hitler and Obama work for?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144431 Feb 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacques, what happened to Bernice Adolph, 72, female of near Lillooet, British Columbia in June 2011?
Yes, killed by a black bear. Does this mean she should've walked and slept and eaten with her trusty shoulder-holstered rifle? Sad, very sad, but then a lot more people were killed in traffic accidents in B.C. in 2011. Still, not a consolation for the poor woman, incidentally the only one killed by a bear in2011. Does this mean everyone should be armed?

Oh, completely different subject. BP. Your oil and multinational heroes. Being sued some more by that bugger Obama govt. Won't he leave those poor oil people alone? Haven't they suffered enough? Obama's an oil bigot, like me. Haven't they done enough for the country? Why, I see their spokesperson every night extolling the clean beaches, the fresh shellfish, the pristine coast. He always fails to mention, like you, the 11 men killed due to outright negligence. And the probable 1/3 to 1/2 metre-thick oil sludge resting at the bottom of the gulf, as those million barrels of oil did not just evaporate. Yes, let the corporations regulate themselves, they're very responsible...NOT.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144432 Feb 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? By the time Obumbler walks out the door this country is going to be in shambles. Everything from foreign policy to immigration to the national debt is wrecked because of the "Z". That will be on the DIMs plate, not the Republicans. I said a long time ago that Obumbler would single-handedly destroy the DIM party. Watch it happen.
Will that prediction come true as per all your other predictions, Rogue, a few of which I listed yesterday? Hmmm, are you wondering why Gallup, Rassmussen, FoxNews.com , even, won't hire you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144433 Feb 26, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Will that prediction come true as per all your other predictions, Rogue, a few of which I listed yesterday? Hmmm, are you wondering why Gallup, Rassmussen, FoxNews.com , even, won't hire you?
To whom are you speaking? LMAO
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#144434 Feb 26, 2013
abc wrote:
obama south chicago whitefish born in a toilet
He may have been incubated in a white toilet...but Michele has "purified" him.
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#144438 Feb 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny coming from someone who has no idea what a Fascists is. Fascism is a form of socialism. The only difference between Communism and Fascism is that under Communism, the state owns everything whereas in Fascism people own their property but them have to do exactly what they are told or they will be sent of to a concentration camp.
Fascism is taken from the Roman Fascia which is a bundle of sticks and one ax bound by ropes and carried at the front of a Roman Legion while it marches. If you do not behave, they take the sticks and beat the crap out of you. If you still do not behave they take the ax and chop you into little pieces.
Both are big governments that control almost everything you do. Conservatives want minimal government and personal freedoms. Progressives want big government which controls every aspect of your life (Fascism)!!!
<quoted text>
Sooo, what corporations did Mussolini, Hitler and Obama work for?
Obama is a corporate hack prostitute just like Dumbya Bush, Dicky Cheney, Daddy Bush, Bill Clinton, and Ronny "Wall Street" Reagan.

Wake Up.

The Best Energy Bill Corporations Could Buy: Summary of Industry Giveaways in the 2005 Energy Bill / http://tinyurl.com/n7ofd
On August 8, 2005, President Bush signed into the law the energy bill; on July 28,the U.S. House of Representatives voted 275 to 156 to approve the energy bill; and on July 29, the U.S. Senate voted 74 to 26 to approve the energy bill.
Since 2001, energy corporations have showered federal politicians with $115 million in campaign contributions—with three-quarters of that amount going to Republicans. This cash helped secure energy companies and their lobbyists exclusive, private access to lawmakers, starting with Vice-President Dick Cheney’s Energy Task Force, whose report provided the foundation of the energy bill passed by Congress and signed by President Bush on August 8.
http://www.citizen.org/cmep/energy_enviro_nuc...

H.R. 6 (Energy Policy Act of 2005 ) Barack Obama voted with Bush and Cheney and for Big Oil. http://tinyurl.com/bpu6v
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#144439 Feb 26, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>who cares,,,he is our president and all we can do is wait out the time term he has left and pray the next president can stop the madness free spending and waist,,,if obama lied about his birth records then he has to live the rest of his life knowing he is a lier,,but then again,,,he is a lawyer,,,so maybe that wont work,,,but going the rest of his life knowing the world knows he is known as one of the worse presidents will do it,,,
Answer: He didn't lie about his birth certificate, neither did the officials of both parties in Hawaii, who said that they had sent the short form and the long form to him and that all the facts on them were accurate. He really was born in Hawaii.

In fact, it is irrational to believe that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (his grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank in 1961) or stupid enough to send Obama’s pregnant mother on a long, expensive and risky (the incidence of stillbirth was high in those days) trip to a foreign country alone (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that his father stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961)------when there were perfectly fine hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Forum

Lovington, NM

#144440 Feb 26, 2013
Heaven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Eman 1,111,505
Holy Name Cathedral High School (Apr '08) 17 min thefortiesguystri... 46
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min ReallyNOW 49,906
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min Frijoles 69,431
Amy 9-23-14 35 min Toj 19
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min gcaveman1 46,864
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr poet lariat 98,262
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••