BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,360)

Showing posts 127,181 - 127,200 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
newport native

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

This is so ridiculous! It doesn't matter if you are a democrat or a republican, you should realize that with as many haters that Obama has, surely one of them could come up with some real proof. I may not be a republican but I know that they are smarter than to let a non-american win the presidency.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

SVR: That's what we had in mind all along!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

SVR: You in trouble now! And I'm bad!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Oh wow, just Google "Obama rewrites history" and see what pops up! The first three item were labelled "Bob Woodward rewrites history".
And it is the usual cast of characters. The Daily KOS and .... TOPIX!!!
And I was the first to post on that Topix subject!
And one comment, Topix slants left. That is why they renamed the subject "Bob Woodward rewrites history" because in the Libtard minds, it can not be Obummer Boy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Oh no. More bad news for Rogue and fellow birthers. Damn DJIA is up again in spite of looming Feb 28 budget cuts. Is there no way to stop this evil president?
Hey Jacques, what happened at the stock market today. First it was up and then it took a nose dive. If Obummer Boy is responsible for the market when it was going UP, is he also responsible when it goes DOWN?
Now I do not give him credit either way. But, IHMO, the DJIA would be over 16,000 if John McCain had been our president for the past four years.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take another purple microdot you braindead acid head. LMAO!
Brain dead birfoons cannot comprehend parody.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
SVR: Abercrombie, Lingle, Fukino, Fuddy, and Onaka are very disciplined puppets.
SVR: As Comrade Khrushchev said, "We will bury you." (With the help of the Obamabots! Da!)
SVR: Neither McCain nor Romney raised the issue, they know how to take orders.
SVR: You don't know what you're messin' with. You got no idea: Mean Green Mother from Outer Space.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Yep, Kaliphonia is in the toilet and they blame .... Bush!

Movement to Rename Sewage Plant After Bush Gains Steam in San Francisco
Published June 26, 2008 FoxNews.com

A renegade voter movement to rename a San Francisco sewage plant after President Bush is flush with support in the liberal West Coast city.
A group called the Presidential Memorial Commission has reportedly picked up more than enough signatures to put the ballot initiative to the San Francisco public in the November election.
If the measure passes, it would rename the city’s Oceanside Treatment Plant as the George W. Bush Sewage Plant.
That’s not exactly a presidential library, but sponsors of the ballot measure say it’s a fitting tribute to a president who made a big mess.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,372303,00...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s a trait common to the birfoon Rogue. The birfoon has no motive for why an otherwise normal kid would need multiple ID’s and fake SS numbers and so forth.“He just believes it”
No reason to believe such nonsense either, he just does. The birfoon knows Obama went through school til his graduation at Harvard as Barack Obama and can find no other name he ever used right on up to the POTUS.“But he believes it”
Oh well, I supposed the ignorant birfoon believed Romney was going to be dragging Obama out of the White House in chains as well.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Who said he did all of this as a child? We know that he had to have a SSN when he went to work for Baskin Robins when he was 15 y/o in Hawaii. We do not know what SS# he used then.
Who said child indeed? I believe I used the words otherwise “normal kid” growing up.

I suppose he had to have an SS number wherever he worked. The question is what would be the motive behind multiple SS numbers and ID’s which you say you believe he had.

That you don’t know what SS number he used while working at Baskin Robins means absolutely nothing and goes nowhere toward explaining why you believe Obama used multiple SS numbers and ID’s.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Former Surgeon General C. Everett Koop dies at age 96
By CNN Staff
updated 5:50 PM EST, Mon February 25, 2013

(CNN)-- Former U.S. Surgeon General C. Everett Koop died peacefully at his home on Monday, Dartmouth College said. He was 96.
Koop served as surgeon general from 1982 to 1989, under Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush.
He was outspoken on public health issues and did much to elevate the office of the surgeon general.
He died at his home in Hanover, New Hampshire, the college said in a news release.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

SVR Agent: This was just relayed to me from Comrade Soros:

I’m just a mean green mother from outer space and I’m bad
My guy got a BC from Honolulu and you been really had!
Ain’t nothin’ you can do, the game is over
My Comrades and me are rollin’ in clover
Cause I’m, mean and green, and I … am … bad!
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

the grave digger saw obamas birth records in a dream,,,he was born but an earth quake hit when the nurse was typing in the answer to,,,birthplace,,,and she was so scared she most likly wrote in the place she always dreamed of going on vacation before she jumped under a door frame for protection from falling stuff,,,but my question is,,,she had too be the most selfish nurse around because you would think she would of tried too protect the baby,,,ha haa haaa,,,but whatrealy happened was,,,during the quake there was 2 babies in the room,,,the first from kenya and the 2nd from the big island of hawaii in that hospital too get a vac shot from visiting that country,,,anyhows,,,the babies were thrown into the air and fell into each ones diffrent crib,,,ha haa haaa,,,so really our president could of been a savage from some savage hawaii tribe,,,you all have seen these people on the re runs of the brady bunch show,,,remember when greg found the wicked idol episode?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU on LSD? The raised seal on the actual hard copy certified document was seen by reporters at the White House, Savannah Guthrie even felt the seal with her own hand. The certified LFBC is dated for the day it was copied by DOH and stamped, April 25, 2011, with the signature of Alvin T. Onaka, stamped at the bottom, and statement of certification. There is nothing missing, except Cmor's brain cells.
<quoted text>
Cmor is in full fantasy mode and there is no way on earth anyone will ever bring him back. The only signals he has the ability to receive are those originating from deep birfoon space. A galaxy we know to be far far away.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Police "Requested" Shooting Targets of Pregnant Women

Law Enforcement Targets, Inc., a provider of shooting targets to the Department of Homeland Security, has admitted that targets depicting pregnant women were “requested” by law enforcement agencies.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, a Press Secretary spinning? Now that is really news!!!
Robert Gibbs says talk of drone program was a no-no during time as press secretary
Gibbs says he wasn’t even allowed to acknowledge the existence of the drone program in discussions with the media.
BY DAN HIRSCHHORN / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS, FEBRUARY 25, 2013
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/w-h -...
<quoted text>
Sooo, that makes it okay to lie to the American people?
<quoted text>
If the $10 was from a very poor person and that money would be used to by basic food items for their children, that is much worse that staling from a a million dollars from a billionaire!!!
But how did Nixon lying about Watergate kill anyone?
1. We never spoke about the watergate lies neither did I say it cost any lives. You're irrelevant, but then what else is new%è

2. Okay, both the $10 and the $100 were stolen from a billionaire.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>then please tell us what country your from,,,bet it has far worse history then america,,,did you know the region that obama was from in that african country has signs all over the place that says,,,the birth place of president barrak obama,,,yep,,,and guess what else comes from africa?,,,jackles,,,and guess what the old old old old old people use too call satan an the anti-christ?,,,a jackle,,,go figure,,,but whats funny is,,,your country is most likly the one run by a qween,,,hehehehe,,,hey mr,,bow too the qween,,,hehehe,,,hey,,is it true you cant stare at the qween or you have too bow your head and look away when the qween looks at you?,,,wonder where that beotch was really born,,,ha haa haaa,,,you know damn well she had the next dude in line for kingship whacked so she could be qween,,,ha haa haaa,,,if you dont like america,,,you can leave anytime you would like,,,or is this goverment giving you way too much free shit?
How to pinpoint ignorance? An age-old dilemna. &#358;hanks to grave digger, ignorance is pinpointed. Just read above post.

A grave digger who digs his own grave.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"Dear Mr. Lincoln, We Coloreds have taken a vote and decided that we don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!"
Read more: http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8...
And you'll tell us that your above post is not racist?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fed Up wrote:
Obama Youth Brigade: Church Attendance Forbidden
http://www.thevoicemagazine.com/culture/polit ...
<quoted text>
What is your source that MOST Republicans voted for this bill? In late March 2009 there were 253 Democrats and only 178 Republicans in the House of which 321 voted for the bill and 105 voted against which also means that 27 either did not vote or voted present. Now a minimum of 68 would have to have voted but I can not find exactly how many did. And if 68 did vote for the bill, that could mean 100 either voted against the bill, voted present or were not present to vote. Oh, 68 out of 178 is not MOST!
You are soooo big demanding I prove what I say, you prove what you say. Ball is in your court.
I admit I overdid the BIG republican vote. But,as the house holds a republican majority, it would seem that quite a few, if not a majority , of republicans voted for the bill.

Your turn now, I've asked you for 7 proofs in the last 3 days. None has been forthcoming. See? I answered yours right away, with the admittance that I exaggerated the republican count. No big deal, my bad. Won't you do the same? Told you, I always respond and supply proof and if I can't, I say so. Can you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Police "Requested" Shooting Targets of Pregnant Women
Law Enforcement Targets, Inc., a provider of shooting targets to the Department of Homeland Security, has admitted that targets depicting pregnant women were “requested” by law enforcement agencies.
They are "hesitation" targets. They put targets of innocent people in with the bad guy targets. Do you remember the movie "Men in Black" when the nominees were at a range and they had to shoot, or not shoot, and Will shot the little girl with the books on quantum physics.
Unfortunately, they are needed.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, what happened at the stock market today. First it was up and then it took a nose dive. If Obummer Boy is responsible for the market when it was going UP, is he also responsible when it goes DOWN?
Now I do not give him credit either way. But, IHMO, the DJIA would be over 16,000 if John McCain had been our president for the past four years.
1. I reported the numbers as they stood at 10AM;
2. I asked you to explain why Obama was not getting credit as you never hesitated to blame him when it crashed;
3. I re-explained that daily divergences in the DJIA was not caused by the president, but that you thought it did ONLY when it went down.

So, I said nothing that was not true.

Later in the day, it bottomed, closed down 210+. Reason? Well, it was up this morning because the pundits in Italy (equivalent of Italian birthers) misread the exit polls and gave the centree-left a victory, which, unfortunately , turned out to be the opposite when the serious counting started. So, in effect, the DJIA lost what it would've lost in the early session, plus what it lost later on. The house is centre left, a will be the prime minister, but the senate is centre-right, led by buffoon Berlusconi.

I won't put you to sleep regarding why this happened in italy, whether it's one-man one-vote or proportional, what the parties involved say and do, who they are, you wouldn't understand. But I do, and it's why you keep your political opinions on Italy, all of Europe and the rest of the world to yourself as I am just flabbergasted every time you express said opinions.

At any rate, the market will probably recover a part of the losses tomorrow once the shock has been absorbed.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain dead birfoons cannot comprehend parody.
<quoted text>
And a burned-out 'cid head can't understand reality. squid

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

When I was an Army aviator every year I had to take the Annual Writ which, among other things, included pictures of vehicles and we had to decide whether they were friendly or not. Well, if you can count the road wheels on a tank, and you are flying a c]Chinook, you are way to close if he is a bad guy tank!
But since bad guys do not fly Chinooks, if they shoot at you, they are the bad guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 127,181 - 127,200 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min carol 1,078,378
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min TRD 67,851
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 3 hr Guess what 6
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000