BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#144324 Feb 25, 2013
Another day down and still no advancement among the birthtard movement. Lol
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144325 Feb 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Romper. That third grade curriculum more than you can handle?
That kindergarten application too complicated for mommy and daddy? LMAO!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#144326 Feb 25, 2013
A CIVILIAN AGENCY ARMING ITSELF TO THIS EXTENT IS *UNPRECEDENTED* IN U.S HISTORY!

&#9658; Obama speaking OPENLY about the need for creating a "Civilian National Security Force" just as powerful as the military:
http://www.youtu.be/_fO-usAlqak

&#9658; Obama arming DHS to the teeth: 450 Million rounds of hollow-point bullets and another 175 million .223 caliber rifle ammo massive ammunition purchase:
http://bit.ly/Hvu7Ik
(UPDATE: Now up to 2 BILLION rounds... for perspective: we only shot 5.5 million rounds/month during the Iraq war. 2 Billion = 24 year "Iraq War". Update story: http://bit.ly/Vrc5gf ).

&#9658; DHS Buys 7000 assault rifles:
http://exm.nr/VoRRRj

&#9658; DHS Buys 2500 armored fighting vehicles:
http://bit.ly/PtCtDG

&#9658; DHS Buys millions of dollars worth of target practice posters with pictures of armed civilians (including: pregnant women, elderly, children etc.) from a company named "Law Enforcement Training, Inc.":
http://bit.ly/13asFp8
http://bit.ly/W91hAC

I don't care if you're the most die-hard Obama sycophant. You cannot deny the disturbing pattern that's emerging here. Take the Obama blinders off and wake up to the real agenda that's behind all those fancy speeches. If not for your own sake, for your children, and your children's children.

If you're an Obama voter, Obama doesn't care about you. He used you to get in power in order enact his sinister agenda, just like many other Marxist demagogues before him throughout recent history (look at Cuba, Russia, China, Vietnam, Cambodia etc., almost exactly the same pattern, and exactly the same outcome). There's no shame in admitting you were duped, as long as you wake up before it's too late. This isn't about republicans vs democrats, liberals vs conservatives, or left vs right. This is about ALL our futures! Obama is toiling hard to destabilize and CRASH the US economy, so that from its ashes he can "fundamentally transform" the United States of America just like he always said he was planning to do (only you thought it meant something else). Since coming into office, Obama has more than DOUBLED Bush's deficits after promising to cut them in half by the end of his 1st term; and with no slowdown in sight. No one is THAT incompetent unless they're seeking to intentionally derail the US economy. Pay attention to what this man DOES not what he SAYS. This will affect all of us, regardless of political affiliation. We have to stop the bickering and start focusing on our common enemy and our common interests. Will you keep being in denial about all of this until it's too late? Or are you willing to consider the possibility and start thinking for yourself instead of having someone else tell you what to believe?

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE:
http://on.fb.me/XQVnDV

TAKE ACTION:
Contact your REPS in Congress and demand answers!
http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#144327 Feb 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How many puppets you running today, puppet master? LMAO! squid
SVR: Abercrombie, Lingle, Fukino, Fuddy, and Onaka are very disciplined puppets.

SVR: As Comrade Khrushchev said, "We will bury you." (With the help of the Obamabots! Da!)

SVR: Neither McCain nor Romney raised the issue, they know how to take orders.

SVR: You don't know what you're messin' with. You got no idea: Mean Green Mother from Outer Space.
wojar wrote:
Conference Call in the birfoon fantasy land:
SVR Agent: Hello Comrades Abercrombie, Lingle, Fukino, Fuddy, and Onaka. I am proposing a plan.
DOH: Yes sir!
SVR Agent: We are arranging to forge a LFBC for Comrade Obama, that lacks a raised seal.
DOH: Yes Sir!
SVR Agent: You will certify all the facts as true.
DOH: Yes Sir!
DOH: Why donít you have us put the seal on the document?
SVR: You shouldnít doubt our judgment, if you know whatís good for you. We have Obamabots on Topix. No need for a seal. Americans are stupid.
DOH: We are sorry, we meant no disrespect. You are brilliant.
SVR: Good. Comrade Soros is taking care of all the arrangements.
SVR: Na Zdorovie, and to the cause, the downfall of the Main Adversary!
DOH: Da! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144328 Feb 25, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Another day down and still no advancement among the birthtard movement. Lol
tic-toc, tic-toc, tic-toc......the final countdown. So far, nothing more than the most tainted legacy in Presidential history! LMAO!
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#144329 Feb 25, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
A CIVILIAN AGENCY ARMING ITSELF TO THIS EXTENT IS *UNPRECEDENTED* IN U.S HISTORY!

&#9658; Obama speaking OPENLY about the need for creating a "Civilian National Security Force" just as powerful as the military:
http://www.youtu.be/_fO-usAlqak

&#9658; Obama arming DHS to the teeth: 450 Million rounds of hollow-point bullets and another 175 million .223 caliber rifle ammo massive ammunition purchase:
http://bit.ly/Hvu7Ik
(UPDATE: Now up to 2 BILLION rounds... for perspective: we only shot 5.5 million rounds/month during the Iraq war. 2 Billion = 24 year "Iraq War". Update story: http://bit.ly/Vrc5gf ).

&#9658; DHS Buys 7000 assault rifles:
http://exm.nr/VoRRRj

&#9658; DHS Buys 2500 armored fighting vehicles:
http://bit.ly/PtCtDG

&#9658; DHS Buys millions of dollars worth of target practice posters with pictures of armed civilians (including: pregnant women, elderly, children etc.) from a company named "Law Enforcement Training, Inc.":
http://bit.ly/13asFp8
http://bit.ly/W91hAC

I don't care if you're the most die-hard Obama sycophant. You cannot deny the disturbing pattern that's emerging here. Take the Obama blinders off and wake up to the real agenda that's behind all those fancy speeches. If not for your own sake, for your children, and your children's children.

If you're an Obama voter, Obama doesn't care about you. He used you to get in power in order enact his sinister agenda, just like many other Marxist demagogues before him throughout recent history (look at Cuba, Russia, China, Vietnam, Cambodia etc., almost exactly the same pattern, and exactly the same outcome). There's no shame in admitting you were duped, as long as you wake up before it's too late. This isn't about republicans vs democrats, liberals vs conservatives, or left vs right. This is about ALL our futures! Obama is toiling hard to destabilize and CRASH the US economy, so that from its ashes he can "fundamentally transform" the United States of America just like he always said he was planning to do (only you thought it meant something else). Since coming into office, Obama has more than DOUBLED Bush's deficits after promising to cut them in half by the end of his 1st term; and with no slowdown in sight. No one is THAT incompetent unless they're seeking to intentionally derail the US economy. Pay attention to what this man DOES not what he SAYS. This will affect all of us, regardless of political affiliation. We have to stop the bickering and start focusing on our common enemy and our common interests. Will you keep being in denial about all of this until it's too late? Or are you willing to consider the possibility and start thinking for yourself instead of having someone else tell you what to believe?

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE:
http://on.fb.me/XQVnDV

TAKE ACTION:
Contact your REPS in Congress and demand answers!
http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/
You really need to find some new fables. The same tired spam over and over makes you look almost as pathetic as Romper

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144330 Feb 25, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Obama Youth Brigade: Church Attendance Forbidden
http://www.thevoicemagazine.com/culture/polit ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless. Is it a White House sponsored bill? No. Did most republicans in congress vote for it? Yes. If you want to make comparisons with Nazi Germany, then look at yourself, your comrades and their lack of respect for the constitution and you'll see what Nazism is like. You haven't a clue what you're talking about.
What is your source that MOST Republicans voted for this bill? In late March 2009 there were 253 Democrats and only 178 Republicans in the House of which 321 voted for the bill and 105 voted against which also means that 27 either did not vote or voted present. Now a minimum of 68 would have to have voted but I can not find exactly how many did. And if 68 did vote for the bill, that could mean 100 either voted against the bill, voted present or were not present to vote. Oh, 68 out of 178 is not MOST!
You are soooo big demanding I prove what I say, you prove what you say. Ball is in your court.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#144331 Feb 25, 2013
SVR: And I...am...bad!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144332 Feb 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
SVR: Abercrombie, Lingle, Fukino, Fuddy, and Onaka are very disciplined puppets.
SVR: As Comrade Khrushchev said, "We will bury you." (With the help of the Obamabots! Da!)
SVR: Neither McCain nor Romney raised the issue, they know how to take orders.
SVR: You don't know what you're messin' with. You got no idea: Mean Green Mother from Outer Space.
<quoted text>
Go take another purple microdot you braindead acid head. LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144333 Feb 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
tic-toc, tic-toc, tic-toc......the final countdown. So far, nothing more than the most tainted legacy in Presidential history! LMAO!
Did you hear about the spat between Obama and Bod Woodward??? One of them is lying!!! Which one?!?
Now Bob Woodward is not a fan of the Republican Party so why would he buck Obama?

Bob Woodward: Obama Made Big Mistake on Sequester
Published: Monday, 25 Feb 2013 | By: Josh Boak

Woodward documents in his 2012 book The Price of Politics that team Obama first proposed the idea of the sequester
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100491803
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144334 Feb 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
SVR: And I...am...bad!
Bad at what? Oh well, just keep practicing. I'm sure you'll end up failing anyway. LMAO
newport native

Batesville, AR

#144335 Feb 25, 2013
This is so ridiculous! It doesn't matter if you are a democrat or a republican, you should realize that with as many haters that Obama has, surely one of them could come up with some real proof. I may not be a republican but I know that they are smarter than to let a non-american win the presidency.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#144336 Feb 25, 2013
SVR: That's what we had in mind all along!



SVR: You in trouble now! And I'm bad!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144337 Feb 25, 2013
Oh wow, just Google "Obama rewrites history" and see what pops up! The first three item were labelled "Bob Woodward rewrites history".
And it is the usual cast of characters. The Daily KOS and .... TOPIX!!!
And I was the first to post on that Topix subject!
And one comment, Topix slants left. That is why they renamed the subject "Bob Woodward rewrites history" because in the Libtard minds, it can not be Obummer Boy!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144338 Feb 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Oh no. More bad news for Rogue and fellow birthers. Damn DJIA is up again in spite of looming Feb 28 budget cuts. Is there no way to stop this evil president?
Hey Jacques, what happened at the stock market today. First it was up and then it took a nose dive. If Obummer Boy is responsible for the market when it was going UP, is he also responsible when it goes DOWN?
Now I do not give him credit either way. But, IHMO, the DJIA would be over 16,000 if John McCain had been our president for the past four years.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#144339 Feb 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take another purple microdot you braindead acid head. LMAO!
Brain dead birfoons cannot comprehend parody.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
SVR: Abercrombie, Lingle, Fukino, Fuddy, and Onaka are very disciplined puppets.
SVR: As Comrade Khrushchev said, "We will bury you." (With the help of the Obamabots! Da!)
SVR: Neither McCain nor Romney raised the issue, they know how to take orders.
SVR: You don't know what you're messin' with. You got no idea: Mean Green Mother from Outer Space.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144340 Feb 25, 2013
Yep, Kaliphonia is in the toilet and they blame .... Bush!

Movement to Rename Sewage Plant After Bush Gains Steam in San Francisco
Published June 26, 2008 FoxNews.com

A renegade voter movement to rename a San Francisco sewage plant after President Bush is flush with support in the liberal West Coast city.
A group called the Presidential Memorial Commission has reportedly picked up more than enough signatures to put the ballot initiative to the San Francisco public in the November election.
If the measure passes, it would rename the cityís Oceanside Treatment Plant as the George W. Bush Sewage Plant.
Thatís not exactly a presidential library, but sponsors of the ballot measure say itís a fitting tribute to a president who made a big mess.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,372303,00...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#144341 Feb 25, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís a trait common to the birfoon Rogue. The birfoon has no motive for why an otherwise normal kid would need multiple IDís and fake SS numbers and so forth.ďHe just believes itĒ
No reason to believe such nonsense either, he just does. The birfoon knows Obama went through school til his graduation at Harvard as Barack Obama and can find no other name he ever used right on up to the POTUS.ďBut he believes itĒ
Oh well, I supposed the ignorant birfoon believed Romney was going to be dragging Obama out of the White House in chains as well.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Who said he did all of this as a child? We know that he had to have a SSN when he went to work for Baskin Robins when he was 15 y/o in Hawaii. We do not know what SS# he used then.
Who said child indeed? I believe I used the words otherwise ďnormal kidĒ growing up.

I suppose he had to have an SS number wherever he worked. The question is what would be the motive behind multiple SS numbers and IDís which you say you believe he had.

That you donít know what SS number he used while working at Baskin Robins means absolutely nothing and goes nowhere toward explaining why you believe Obama used multiple SS numbers and IDís.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144342 Feb 25, 2013
Former Surgeon General C. Everett Koop dies at age 96
By CNN Staff
updated 5:50 PM EST, Mon February 25, 2013

(CNN)-- Former U.S. Surgeon General C. Everett Koop died peacefully at his home on Monday, Dartmouth College said. He was 96.
Koop served as surgeon general from 1982 to 1989, under Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush.
He was outspoken on public health issues and did much to elevate the office of the surgeon general.
He died at his home in Hanover, New Hampshire, the college said in a news release.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#144344 Feb 25, 2013
SVR Agent: This was just relayed to me from Comrade Soros:

Iím just a mean green mother from outer space and Iím bad
My guy got a BC from Honolulu and you been really had!
Ainít nothiní you can do, the game is over
My Comrades and me are rolliní in clover
Cause Iím, mean and green, and I Ö am Ö bad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,125,935
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min Eric 70,062
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 24 min rip dynce 45
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 38 min grave digger 54,520
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr sst 47,491
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 1 hr El oh El 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,614
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr David 98,501
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]