BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
127,141 - 127,160 of 177,384 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Learn to Read

United States

#144296 Feb 25, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Obama Youth Brigade: Church Attendance Forbidden
http://www.thevoicemagazine.com/culture/polit...
Just when you thought the stupid had maxed out ....
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144297 Feb 25, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
Yadda yadda yadda, a fake is a fake and useless no matter who accepts it. Present a fake piece of art from a famous artist and call it original all you want, but it will always be a fake no matter who declares it authentic. And the fact that you as an American would accept a fake and fraudulent documents from someone who's only goal is to lie to obtain the highest position in your country is pathetic!
You unbelievably wrote : "call it original all you want, but it will always be a fake no matter who declares it authentic". Yes you did. Instead of self-incriminating yourself like that, you should've taken the 5th.

Scenario for brain-dead birther :

Christie's auction house in London. Certification signed by 5 famous art curators and experts which states "We certifiy that this Picasso is a true and veritable original".

Braindeadbirther : "I disagree. It's a fake."

End of fable.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144298 Feb 25, 2013
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>He received the same kind of BC anyone else born in Hawaii: yes.
I didn't have to witness his birth either. That's why states have Departments of Vital Records.
Duh!
In 1985 I needed a passport but I had lost my birth certificate so I wrote off to my home state and I received a Certificate of Live Birth. It has a multi-colored seal (not raised) and it is still in the envelope I got it in which is a standard #2 envelope so the CoLB has three crease marks.
Isn't funny that the first time they showed his documents, there were no creases and no evidence of any seal.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144299 Feb 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, a Press Secretary spinning? Now that is really news!!!
Robert Gibbs says talk of drone program was a no-no during time as press secretary
Gibbs says he wasn’t even allowed to acknowledge the existence of the drone program in discussions with the media.
BY DAN HIRSCHHORN / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS, FEBRUARY 25, 2013
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/w-h -...
<quoted text>
Sooo, that makes it okay to lie to the American people?
Not at all, but the Nixon lie was much bigger than the Obama one and cost thousands of more lives, hundreds of thousands. Think of the consequence when you broach such a subject. Stealing $1 million is much worse and sinful than stealing $10.00. Both are wrong, but hey...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144300 Feb 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Gibbs says talk of drone program was a no-no during time as press secretary
Gibbs says he wasn’t even allowed to acknowledge the existence of the drone program in discussions with the media.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/w-h -...
<quoted text>
Sooo, that makes it okay to lie to the American people?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, but the Nixon lie was much bigger than the Obama one and cost thousands of more lives, hundreds of thousands. Think of the consequence when you broach such a subject. Stealing $1 million is much worse and sinful than stealing $10.00. Both are wrong, but hey...
If the $10 was from a very poor person and that money would be used to by basic food items for their children, that is much worse that staling from a a million dollars from a billionaire!!!
But how did Nixon lying about Watergate kill anyone?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#144301 Feb 25, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
Yadda yadda yadda, a fake is a fake and useless no matter who accepts it. Present a fake piece of art from a famous artist and call it original all you want, but it will always be a fake no matter who declares it authentic. And the fact that you as an American would accept a fake and fraudulent documents from someone who's only goal is to lie to obtain the highest position in your country is pathetic!
Obama's birth certificate is not fake. Only birther "experts" have called it fake, and they have not shown that they are even experts, much less fair and impartial. Those are two reasons why they are not believed by Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck or the National Review (or by Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan or Gingrich or Santorum or Huckabee).

One proof that Obama’s birth certificate is not forged is Obama’s short-form birth certificate.

Short-form birth certificates are created by a clerk reading the information from the document in the file, and filling out the computer form that generates the printed short-form birth certificate. The officials in Hawaii have confirmed that they sent a short-form to Obama. So, unless they are lying—and they were Republican officials–the only way that Obama’s birth certificate could have been forged was that it was forged in 2007 and slipped into the file just before the clerk looked at the file. That is not very likely, is it? And it is especially unlikely since at the time Obama was not even the candidate of the Democrats. He was still in the primaries at the time, and he was only a junior senator from Illinois.

And birther sites have not shown you these real experts.

Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”

Nathan Goulding with The National Review:“We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.… I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.”

John Woodman, independent computer professional, said repeatedly in his book and in various articles on his Web site that the claims that Obama’s birth certificate was forged were unfounded.

Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily:“All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.” And, by the way, when WND received Zatkovich’s article that said that he found nothing wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, WordNDaily simply did not publish it.

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator, said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery.“I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Birthers’ claim that Obama’s birth certificate is false is well understood to be caused by their own motives—they hate Obama and would like to harm him.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#144302 Feb 25, 2013
Re: "Isn't funny that the first time they showed his documents, there were no creases and no evidence of any seal. "

Perhaps you have not noticed that a document scanner putting the document into PDF does not pick up everything. But the creases and the seal are clearly shown in:

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-...

Some things that show that Obama was born in Hawaii:

1. Obama's two official birth certificates, with the state seals on them.(The official physical copy of the long-form birth certificate was handed around in the White House press room, and one reporter said that she had felt the seal and took a photo of the document. http://turningthescale.net &#8203;/?p=541)

2. The confirmation of the facts on the two birth certificates (short form and long form)----that Obama was born in Hawaii---by THREE Republican officials in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor, who is a friend of Sarah Palin’s) and several Democrats, and by the public Index Data file. The acceptance of the written confirmation of the facts on Obama’s birth certificate by the conservative secretary of state of Arizona.

3. The notices of Obama's birth in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961 that were sent to the papers “Health Bureau Statistics” section by the DOH of Hawaii----and only the DOH could send those notices.(Also, the claim that the DOH could have been influenced by lying relatives turns out to be false because whenever there was a claim of a birth outside of a hospital, Hawaii insisted on a witness statement.)

4. The absence of a US travel document for Obama in 1961. Nor has there been an application for such a travel document found.(A child born in a foreign country would, of course, require either to be on his mother’s US passport or to receive a US visa on a foreign passport. Either of which would have had to have been done IN a US consulate in that foreign country, and the application for that document would still exist, and would have been found by the Bush Administration during the eight years in which it was in charge of the US State Department, but they didn’t.)

5. The teacher, who recalls being told of Obama's birth in Hawaii in Kapiolani Hospital in 1961 and writing home about it (about the birth to a woman named Stanley to her father, also named Stanley).

6. Obama's Kenyan grandmother said repeatedly in the taped interview that he was BORN IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview (Hartford Courant) that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama's birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.

7. Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country, and it was rare for women to travel late in pregnancy in those days. WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama’s father remained in Hawaii throughout 1961, which would have meant that she would have had to have made that long, expensive and risky trip without him---and that is hardly likely at all. In fact, it is irrational to believe that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (his grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank in 1961) or stupid enough to send Obama’s mother on a long, expensive and risky (the incidence of stillbirth was high in those days) trip to a foreign country when she was late in pregnancy------when there were perfectly fine hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#144303 Feb 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And what is sad is that Jacques will forget all of what I just said and it will be like Ground Hog Day all over again!
<quoted text>
Several points here Tootzis, First,this is old news being six years old. Next, San Fran Nan Pelosi had just become Speaker of the House and she wanted to make Bush look bad. And final point, he gives no specifics! He is there just to bash the Evil Bush!
And that is why you are hear. You don't want the truth. You just want to bash Bush!!! And that makes you a sad little troll.
Everything I post is factual and nobody can disprove me.

What I have forgotten, you have not even learned yet.

Old news is still true news.

lol

P.S. Pelosi is a corporate hack.

That is how she was elected Speaker of the House.

Follow the Money RS.

Smarten Up.

---------

Bush Republicans Dangerous To USA Democracy

Former Top Judge Says US Risks Edging Near to Dictatorship
· Sandra Day O'Connor warns of rightwing attacks
· Lawyers 'must speak up' to protect judiciary
http://tinyurl.com/24l3fb / March 13, 2006

Sandra Day O'Connor, a Republican-appointed judge who retired last month after 24 years on the supreme court, has said the US is in danger of edging towards dictatorship if the party's rightwingers continue to attack the judiciary.

In a strongly worded speech at Georgetown University, reported by National Public Radio and the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, Ms O'Connor took aim at Republican leaders whose repeated denunciations of the courts for alleged liberal bias could, she said, be contributing to a climate of violence against judges.

Ms O'Connor, nominated by Ronald Reagan as the first woman supreme court justice, declared: "We must be ever-vigilant against those who would strong-arm the judiciary."
She pointed to autocracies in the developing world and former Communist countries as lessons on where interference with the judiciary might lead. "It takes a lot of degeneration before a country falls into dictatorship, but we should avoid these ends by avoiding these beginnings."
Such threats, Ms O'Connor said, "pose a direct threat to our constitutional freedom", and she told the lawyers in her audience: "I want you to tune your ears to these attacks ... You have an obligation to speak up.
She noted death threats against judges were on the rise and added that the situation was not helped by a senior senator's suggestion that there might be a connection between the violence against judges and the decisions they make.
http://www.commondreams.org/cgi-bin/print.cgi...
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#144304 Feb 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/w-h-...
Exclusive: McClellan whacks Bush, White House
5/27/08 / http://tinyurl.com/587npk
Former White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan writes in a surprisingly scathing memoir to be published next week that President Bush “veered terribly off course,” was not “open and forthright on Iraq,” and took a “permanent campaign approach” to governing at the expense of candor and competence.
McClellan charges that Bush relied on “propaganda” to sell the war.

• He says the White House press corps was too easy on the administration during the run-up to the war.

• He admits that some of his own assertions from the briefing room podium turned out to be “badly misguided.”

• The longtime Bush loyalist also suggests that two top aides held a secret West Wing meeting to get their story straight about the CIA leak case at a time when federal prosecutors were after them — and McClellan was continuing to defend them despite mounting evidence they had not given him all the facts.

• McClellan asserts that the aides — Karl Rove, the president’s senior adviser, and I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby, the vice president’s chief of staff —“had at best misled” him about their role in the disclosure of former CIA operative Valerie Plame’s identity.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0508/106...

========

Ex-Press Aide Writes That Bush Misled U.S. on Iraq
May 28, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/6gkft2
Former White House press secretary Scott McClellan writes in a new memoir that the Iraq war was sold to the American people with a sophisticated "political propaganda campaign" led by President Bush and aimed at "manipulating sources of public opinion" and "downplaying the major reason for going to war."
McClellan includes the charges in a 341-page book, "What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception," that delivers a harsh look at the White House and the man he served for close to a decade. He describes Bush as demonstrating a "lack of inquisitiveness," says the White House operated in "permanent campaign" mode, and admits to having been deceived by some in the president's inner circle about the leak of a CIA operative's name.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#144305 Feb 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/w-h-...
Culture of Deception
Scott McClellan looks back on one of the most painful experiences of his life.
June 1, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/683zxy
"I still like and admire George W. Bush," writes Scott McClellan, who served Bush for two years and nine months as White House press secretary.
"I consider him a fundamentally decent person, and I do not believe he or his White House deliberately or consciously sought to deceive the American people." Yet the entire brunt of McClellan's book is precisely the opposite: that Bush and "his top advisers," by whom he was "terribly ill-served," systematically deceived the American public about their reasons for going to war in Iraq and about the effort to discredit a critic of the war, Joseph Wilson, by making public his wife's position at the Central Intelligence Agency.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

------

Libby Trial Exhibits March 6, 2007
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/osc/exhibits/03...

P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. And Mr. Libby, if you could state your name for the record and spell your name? A. I. Lewis, L-e-w-i-s; Libby, L-i-b-b-y. Q. And do you have a nickname? A. I do. Q. Okay. And that is -- A. "Scooter".
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/osc/exhibits/03...

P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. Good morning, Mr. Libby. A. Good morning. http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/osc/exhibits/03...
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#144306 Feb 25, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
then please tell us what country your from,,,bet it has far worse history then america,,,did you know the region that obama was from in that african country has signs all over the place that says,,,the birth place of president barrak obama,,,yep,,,and guess what else comes from africa?,,,jackles,,,and guess what the old old old old old people use too call satan an the anti-christ?,,,a jackle,,,go figure,,,but whats funny is,,,your country is most likly the one run by a qween,,,hehehehe,,,hey mr,,bow too the qween,,,hehehe,,,hey,,is it true you cant stare at the qween or you have too bow your head and look away when the qween looks at you?,,,wonder where that beotch was really born,,,ha haa haaa,,,you know damn well she had the next dude in line for kingship whacked so she could be qween,,,ha haa haaa,,,if you dont like america,,,you can leave anytime you would like,,,or is this goverment giving you way too much free shit?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#144307 Feb 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1985 I needed a passport but I had lost my birth certificate so I wrote off to my home state and I received a Certificate of Live Birth. It has a multi-colored seal (not raised) and it is still in the envelope I got it in which is a standard #2 envelope so the CoLB has three crease marks.
Isn't funny that the first time they showed his documents, there were no creases and no evidence of any seal.
So you didn't order a BC from Hawaii in 2007 and you're trying to compare it to a 1985 document from another state? What RU smoking?

BTW, you don't know who was first to be shown the documents, could have been DNC.

Meanwhile, Rouge is still fixated on the raised seal, fantasizing that a three dimensional embossment should always be visible on a two dimensional scan.

BTW, if HDoH were "all in" on the grandiose scam, why wouldn't they have simply affixed the raised seal to the 2007 BC just like they do to all other certified BCs?

The simple fact is if the Obama campaign had to forge the 2007 document, it would mean that they couldn't get a certified document from HDoH, and that HDoH refused to give them a certified short form. But HDoH has certified and verified all of the birth facts. Rouge is missing a few cards from his deck. The same is true of the long form, if HDoH refused to give the WH a certified long form, with raised seal, in 2011, FOUR YEARS AFTER THE SHORT FORM WAS PUBLISHED, it could only mean that HDoH refused to cooperate in the alleged birfoon scam. However, HDOH verified the birth facts both before and after the LFBC was published electronically.

On the one hand, the birfoon believes Hawaii refuses to give Obama a certified birth certificate, and from the other side of his mouth, he claims that HDoH is lying and is complicit.

Get your head out of your butt.

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>He received the same kind of BC anyone else born in Hawaii: yes.
I didn't have to witness his birth either. That's why states have Departments of Vital Records.
Duh!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#144308 Feb 25, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why liars have a staff of lawyers and spend over a million to keep all records sealed across the US, and a staff to create all his documents, and not even very good ones, all his documents have serious issues. The COLB had serious issues but nothing compared to the BC presented later that looked nothing like the Nordyke BC from the same state of Hawaii, at the same time, allegedly from the same hospital, yet the paper in Obummers is all wrong, and missing the official Hawaii state seal, as well as numerous other issues that all point to being created and altered. A fake is a fake, and mien Obummer is the biggest fake ever perpetrated on the US!
Obama has not "sealed" any records. And neither the COLB nor the long form was forged. The officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties (including the former Republican governor, a friend of Sarah Palin's) have repeatedly said that they sent the COLB and the long form to Obama and that all the facts on them are correct, and this is further confirmed by the Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 and by the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#144309 Feb 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you .....? By the way, I do not believe that about the NWO, Illuminati, The Freemasons or The Bilderberg Group. But I do believe that his mother wanted him to be born in the U.S., so she had her friends take care of it for her.
And I do believe that he has used multiple ID's and SS#'s and that his Selective Service registration, his CoLB and BC are forged documents and do not contain all the information that is in his Hawaiian documents. This is probably what his real BC looks like.
http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ...
<quoted text>
Who said he did all of this as a child? We know that he had to have a SSN when he went to work for Baskin Robins when he was 15 y/o in Hawaii. We do not know what SS# he used then.
Re: "But I do believe that his mother wanted him to be born in the U.S., so she had her friends take care of it for her."

Answer. She took care of it for herself, the easy way, the way that millions of Americans do. She did not go to a foreign country, and did give birth in Hawaii.

It is completely irrational to believe that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (his grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank in 1961) or stupid enough to send Obama’s mother on a long, expensive and risky (the incidence of stillbirth was high in those days) trip to a foreign country when she was late in pregnancy------when there were perfectly fine hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Re SS numbers. Birther sites do not tell you that MILLIONS of people have errors in their SS numbers and multiple SS numbers in their files due mainly to data entry errors by Social Security Administration clerks.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38678753/How_Many_Soci...

http://www.securityworldnews.com/2010/08/12/2...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-200137...

RationalState

#144310 Feb 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when you thought the stupid had maxed out ....
In Birfoonistan there is no upper limit on stupidity.

RationalState

#144311 Feb 25, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why liars have a staff of lawyers and spend over a million to keep all records sealed across the US, and a staff to create all his documents, and not even very good ones, all his documents have serious issues. The COLB had serious issues but nothing compared to the BC presented later that looked nothing like the Nordyke BC from the same state of Hawaii, at the same time, allegedly from the same hospital, yet the paper in Obummers is all wrong, and missing the official Hawaii state seal, as well as numerous other issues that all point to being created and altered. A fake is a fake, and mien Obummer is the biggest fake ever perpetrated on the US!
Birfoon fantasy, the LFBC lacks a raised seal.

The hard copy document was shown to a room full of reporters.

Get a grip.

Meanwhile the birfoon believes the WH could not get an official LFBC from Hawaii but that Hawaii was in on some sort of plot when it certified the birth facts.

Makes no sense.

Grow a brain.
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#144312 Feb 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>In Birfoonistan there is no upper limit on stupidity.
True enough. But their "achievements" in this regard never cease to amaze me
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#144313 Feb 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has not "sealed" any records. And neither the COLB nor the long form was forged. The officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties (including the former Republican governor, a friend of Sarah Palin's) have repeatedly said that they sent the COLB and the long form to Obama and that all the facts on them are correct, and this is further confirmed by the Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 and by the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley.
who cares,,,he is our president and all we can do is wait out the time term he has left and pray the next president can stop the madness free spending and waist,,,if obama lied about his birth records then he has to live the rest of his life knowing he is a lier,,but then again,,,he is a lawyer,,,so maybe that wont work,,,but going the rest of his life knowing the world knows he is known as one of the worse presidents will do it,,,
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#144314 Feb 25, 2013
Lol, remember a week ago when Birfoons thought Oily Taint was going to get a case before the Supreme Court?

This week we're back to playing pretend with birth certificates.

LOLOLOLOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144315 Feb 25, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Obama Youth Brigade: Church Attendance Forbidden
http://www.thevoicemagazine.com/culture/polit...
Clueless. Is it a White House sponsored bill? No. Did most republicans in congress vote for it? Yes. If you want to make comparisons with Nazi Germany, then look at yourself, your comrades and their lack of respect for the constitution and you'll see what Nazism is like. You haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,100,220
Abby 8-29 27 min pde 11
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 30 min andet1987 1,452
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 34 min andet1987 569
Word (Dec '08) 40 min andet1987 4,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mimi Seattle 97,933
Amy 8-29 10 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••