BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#144304 Feb 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, a Press Secretary spinning? Now that is really news!!!
Robert Gibbs says talk of drone program was a no-no during time as press secretary
Gibbs says he wasn’t even allowed to acknowledge the existence of the drone program in discussions with the media.
BY DAN HIRSCHHORN / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS, FEBRUARY 25, 2013
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/w-h-...
Exclusive: McClellan whacks Bush, White House
5/27/08 / http://tinyurl.com/587npk
Former White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan writes in a surprisingly scathing memoir to be published next week that President Bush “veered terribly off course,” was not “open and forthright on Iraq,” and took a “permanent campaign approach” to governing at the expense of candor and competence.
McClellan charges that Bush relied on “propaganda” to sell the war.

• He says the White House press corps was too easy on the administration during the run-up to the war.

• He admits that some of his own assertions from the briefing room podium turned out to be “badly misguided.”

• The longtime Bush loyalist also suggests that two top aides held a secret West Wing meeting to get their story straight about the CIA leak case at a time when federal prosecutors were after them — and McClellan was continuing to defend them despite mounting evidence they had not given him all the facts.

• McClellan asserts that the aides — Karl Rove, the president’s senior adviser, and I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby, the vice president’s chief of staff —“had at best misled” him about their role in the disclosure of former CIA operative Valerie Plame’s identity.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0508/106...

========

Ex-Press Aide Writes That Bush Misled U.S. on Iraq
May 28, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/6gkft2
Former White House press secretary Scott McClellan writes in a new memoir that the Iraq war was sold to the American people with a sophisticated "political propaganda campaign" led by President Bush and aimed at "manipulating sources of public opinion" and "downplaying the major reason for going to war."
McClellan includes the charges in a 341-page book, "What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception," that delivers a harsh look at the White House and the man he served for close to a decade. He describes Bush as demonstrating a "lack of inquisitiveness," says the White House operated in "permanent campaign" mode, and admits to having been deceived by some in the president's inner circle about the leak of a CIA operative's name.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#144305 Feb 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, a Press Secretary spinning? Now that is really news!!!
Robert Gibbs says talk of drone program was a no-no during time as press secretary
Gibbs says he wasn’t even allowed to acknowledge the existence of the drone program in discussions with the media.
BY DAN HIRSCHHORN / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS, FEBRUARY 25, 2013
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/w-h-...
Culture of Deception
Scott McClellan looks back on one of the most painful experiences of his life.
June 1, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/683zxy
"I still like and admire George W. Bush," writes Scott McClellan, who served Bush for two years and nine months as White House press secretary.
"I consider him a fundamentally decent person, and I do not believe he or his White House deliberately or consciously sought to deceive the American people." Yet the entire brunt of McClellan's book is precisely the opposite: that Bush and "his top advisers," by whom he was "terribly ill-served," systematically deceived the American public about their reasons for going to war in Iraq and about the effort to discredit a critic of the war, Joseph Wilson, by making public his wife's position at the Central Intelligence Agency.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

------

Libby Trial Exhibits March 6, 2007
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/osc/exhibits/03...

P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. And Mr. Libby, if you could state your name for the record and spell your name? A. I. Lewis, L-e-w-i-s; Libby, L-i-b-b-y. Q. And do you have a nickname? A. I do. Q. Okay. And that is -- A. "Scooter".
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/osc/exhibits/03...

P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. Good morning, Mr. Libby. A. Good morning. http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/osc/exhibits/03...
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#144306 Feb 25, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
Yadda yadda yadda, a fake is a fake and useless no matter who accepts it. Present a fake piece of art from a famous artist and call it original all you want, but it will always be a fake no matter who declares it authentic. And the fact that you as an American would accept a fake and fraudulent documents from someone who's only goal is to lie to obtain the highest position in your country is pathetic!
then please tell us what country your from,,,bet it has far worse history then america,,,did you know the region that obama was from in that african country has signs all over the place that says,,,the birth place of president barrak obama,,,yep,,,and guess what else comes from africa?,,,jackles,,,and guess what the old old old old old people use too call satan an the anti-christ?,,,a jackle,,,go figure,,,but whats funny is,,,your country is most likly the one run by a qween,,,hehehehe,,,hey mr,,bow too the qween,,,hehehe,,,hey,,is it true you cant stare at the qween or you have too bow your head and look away when the qween looks at you?,,,wonder where that beotch was really born,,,ha haa haaa,,,you know damn well she had the next dude in line for kingship whacked so she could be qween,,,ha haa haaa,,,if you dont like america,,,you can leave anytime you would like,,,or is this goverment giving you way too much free shit?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#144307 Feb 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1985 I needed a passport but I had lost my birth certificate so I wrote off to my home state and I received a Certificate of Live Birth. It has a multi-colored seal (not raised) and it is still in the envelope I got it in which is a standard #2 envelope so the CoLB has three crease marks.
Isn't funny that the first time they showed his documents, there were no creases and no evidence of any seal.
So you didn't order a BC from Hawaii in 2007 and you're trying to compare it to a 1985 document from another state? What RU smoking?

BTW, you don't know who was first to be shown the documents, could have been DNC.

Meanwhile, Rouge is still fixated on the raised seal, fantasizing that a three dimensional embossment should always be visible on a two dimensional scan.

BTW, if HDoH were "all in" on the grandiose scam, why wouldn't they have simply affixed the raised seal to the 2007 BC just like they do to all other certified BCs?

The simple fact is if the Obama campaign had to forge the 2007 document, it would mean that they couldn't get a certified document from HDoH, and that HDoH refused to give them a certified short form. But HDoH has certified and verified all of the birth facts. Rouge is missing a few cards from his deck. The same is true of the long form, if HDoH refused to give the WH a certified long form, with raised seal, in 2011, FOUR YEARS AFTER THE SHORT FORM WAS PUBLISHED, it could only mean that HDoH refused to cooperate in the alleged birfoon scam. However, HDOH verified the birth facts both before and after the LFBC was published electronically.

On the one hand, the birfoon believes Hawaii refuses to give Obama a certified birth certificate, and from the other side of his mouth, he claims that HDoH is lying and is complicit.

Get your head out of your butt.

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>He received the same kind of BC anyone else born in Hawaii: yes.
I didn't have to witness his birth either. That's why states have Departments of Vital Records.
Duh!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#144308 Feb 25, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why liars have a staff of lawyers and spend over a million to keep all records sealed across the US, and a staff to create all his documents, and not even very good ones, all his documents have serious issues. The COLB had serious issues but nothing compared to the BC presented later that looked nothing like the Nordyke BC from the same state of Hawaii, at the same time, allegedly from the same hospital, yet the paper in Obummers is all wrong, and missing the official Hawaii state seal, as well as numerous other issues that all point to being created and altered. A fake is a fake, and mien Obummer is the biggest fake ever perpetrated on the US!
Obama has not "sealed" any records. And neither the COLB nor the long form was forged. The officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties (including the former Republican governor, a friend of Sarah Palin's) have repeatedly said that they sent the COLB and the long form to Obama and that all the facts on them are correct, and this is further confirmed by the Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 and by the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#144309 Feb 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you .....? By the way, I do not believe that about the NWO, Illuminati, The Freemasons or The Bilderberg Group. But I do believe that his mother wanted him to be born in the U.S., so she had her friends take care of it for her.
And I do believe that he has used multiple ID's and SS#'s and that his Selective Service registration, his CoLB and BC are forged documents and do not contain all the information that is in his Hawaiian documents. This is probably what his real BC looks like.
http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ...
<quoted text>
Who said he did all of this as a child? We know that he had to have a SSN when he went to work for Baskin Robins when he was 15 y/o in Hawaii. We do not know what SS# he used then.
Re: "But I do believe that his mother wanted him to be born in the U.S., so she had her friends take care of it for her."

Answer. She took care of it for herself, the easy way, the way that millions of Americans do. She did not go to a foreign country, and did give birth in Hawaii.

It is completely irrational to believe that Obama’s relatives were rich enough (his grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank in 1961) or stupid enough to send Obama’s mother on a long, expensive and risky (the incidence of stillbirth was high in those days) trip to a foreign country when she was late in pregnancy------when there were perfectly fine hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Re SS numbers. Birther sites do not tell you that MILLIONS of people have errors in their SS numbers and multiple SS numbers in their files due mainly to data entry errors by Social Security Administration clerks.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38678753/How_Many_Soci...

http://www.securityworldnews.com/2010/08/12/2...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-200137...

RationalState

#144310 Feb 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when you thought the stupid had maxed out ....
In Birfoonistan there is no upper limit on stupidity.

RationalState

#144311 Feb 25, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why liars have a staff of lawyers and spend over a million to keep all records sealed across the US, and a staff to create all his documents, and not even very good ones, all his documents have serious issues. The COLB had serious issues but nothing compared to the BC presented later that looked nothing like the Nordyke BC from the same state of Hawaii, at the same time, allegedly from the same hospital, yet the paper in Obummers is all wrong, and missing the official Hawaii state seal, as well as numerous other issues that all point to being created and altered. A fake is a fake, and mien Obummer is the biggest fake ever perpetrated on the US!
Birfoon fantasy, the LFBC lacks a raised seal.

The hard copy document was shown to a room full of reporters.

Get a grip.

Meanwhile the birfoon believes the WH could not get an official LFBC from Hawaii but that Hawaii was in on some sort of plot when it certified the birth facts.

Makes no sense.

Grow a brain.
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#144312 Feb 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>In Birfoonistan there is no upper limit on stupidity.
True enough. But their "achievements" in this regard never cease to amaze me
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#144313 Feb 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has not "sealed" any records. And neither the COLB nor the long form was forged. The officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties (including the former Republican governor, a friend of Sarah Palin's) have repeatedly said that they sent the COLB and the long form to Obama and that all the facts on them are correct, and this is further confirmed by the Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 and by the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley.
who cares,,,he is our president and all we can do is wait out the time term he has left and pray the next president can stop the madness free spending and waist,,,if obama lied about his birth records then he has to live the rest of his life knowing he is a lier,,but then again,,,he is a lawyer,,,so maybe that wont work,,,but going the rest of his life knowing the world knows he is known as one of the worse presidents will do it,,,
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#144314 Feb 25, 2013
Lol, remember a week ago when Birfoons thought Oily Taint was going to get a case before the Supreme Court?

This week we're back to playing pretend with birth certificates.

LOLOLOLOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144315 Feb 25, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Obama Youth Brigade: Church Attendance Forbidden
http://www.thevoicemagazine.com/culture/polit...
Clueless. Is it a White House sponsored bill? No. Did most republicans in congress vote for it? Yes. If you want to make comparisons with Nazi Germany, then look at yourself, your comrades and their lack of respect for the constitution and you'll see what Nazism is like. You haven't a clue what you're talking about.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144316 Feb 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
True enough. But their "achievements" in this regard never cease to amaze me
And it's been well established that a dirt clod has kept you in awe for days! DOLT

RationalState

#144317 Feb 25, 2013
Conference Call in the birfoon fantasy land:

SVR Agent: Hello Comrades Abercrombie, Lingle, Fukino, Fuddy, and Onaka. I am proposing a plan.

DOH: Yes sir!

SVR Agent: We are arranging to forge a LFBC for Comrade Obama, that lacks a raised seal.

DOH: Yes Sir!

SVR Agent: You will certify all the facts as true.

DOH: Why don’t you have us put the seal on the document?

SVR: You shouldn’t doubt our judgment, if you know what’s good for you. We have Obamabots on Topix. No need for a seal. Americans are stupid.

DOH: We are sorry, we meant no disrespect. You are brilliant.

SVR: Good. Comrade Soros is taking care of all the arrangements.

SVR: Na Zdorovie, and to the cause, the downfall of the Main Adversary!

DOH: Da! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144318 Feb 25, 2013
Who was giving a lecture on the stock market earlier? LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#144319 Feb 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And it's been well established that a dirt clod has kept you in awe for days! DOLT
Poor Romper. That third grade curriculum more than you can handle?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144320 Feb 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
Conference Call in the birfoon fantasy land:
SVR Agent: Hello Comrades Abercrombie, Lingle, Fukino, Fuddy, and Onaka. I am proposing a plan.
DOH: Yes sir!
SVR Agent: We are arranging to forge a LFBC for Comrade Obama, that lacks a raised seal.
SVR Agent: You will certify all the facts as true.
DOH: Why don’t you have us put the seal on the document?
SVR: You shouldn’t doubt our judgment, if you know what’s good for you. We have Obamabots on Topix. No need for a seal. Americans are stupid.
DOH: We are sorry, we meant no disrespect. You are brilliant.
SVR: Good. Comrade Soros is taking care of all the arrangements.
SVR: Na Zdorovie, and to the cause, the downfall of the Main Adversary!
DOH: Da! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
How many puppets you running today, puppet master? LMAO! squid

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144321 Feb 25, 2013
"Dear Mr. Lincoln, We Coloreds have taken a vote and decided that we don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!"

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144322 Feb 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Romper. That third grade curriculum more than you can handle?
You keep trying, Can't Learn Shyt, even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then! oink oink oink BTW, have you ever written more than two sentences at the same time? Just curious. LMAO! Kindergarten application too tough for mom and dad to fill out? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144323 Feb 25, 2013
How many of you Flappers are illegal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,127,238
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min KiMare 50,656
Amy 10-24 32 min your poor wife 15
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 4 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 4 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]