BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144256 Feb 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Rouge cannot state any reason why he believes the man in the White House was using the alleged multiple IDs and SSNs. He just believes it because he wants to.
"But I do believe that his mother wanted him to be born in the U.S."
The statement presupposes he was born in a foreign country with no reason to believe it, except that Rouge wishes it so.
Rouge also ignores the fact that if the birth occurred in Kenya, the child would have been eligible for pro forma naturalization: There was no reason for a cloak and dagger conspiracy, except if she knew he was destined to be President, as prophesied by the three wise men at the grass hut. Again, no reason to believe in the incredible, except that Rouge desperately wants it to be true.
Rouge apparently believes, that she boarded a plane from Kenya in August 1961, with a child supposedly born, according to the records, in Hawaii on August 4. Don't you think immigration officials would have been suspicious of a Hawaiian birth that allegedly happened while the mother was in Kenya? Now that's magical! How special.
Really, she went to Kenya alone, and returned with a newborn child claiming he was born in Hawaii and nobody at customs & immigration noticed? The child would have had to have been added to her passport. Now how did she explain the miraculous appearance of the child in Kenya, allegedly born in Hawaii while his mother was in Kenya, to the people at the US Consulate?
You see, wojar, you don't get it. Ever heard of prophecies? It's why, as you said, that the maggi were kneeling outside the hut when the Messiah, Obama, was born. His coming was heralded by all Kenyan sorcerers, witch doctors and swamees and told by numerous griots, that this child of Africa would one day become president of the great U.§.A. And it was some sort of virgin via some kind of "Rush" proxy birth as his mother happened to be in Hawaii at the time of birth. But, hey, miracles are miracles and cannot be explained by mere mortals, except by Rogue who is the original gushing but unprogrammed geizer of the most birfoon and fantasmagorical fabrications known to man. He and his unfunny birther colleagues cry victory still after 197-0, 9-0, 485-0, 195 countries -0 etc., Hundreds of lawmakers, judges, republican brass, state governors and legislatures are ALL deemed to be cowards and traitors, and not unlike Sodom and Gomorrah, not one just or honest one among them, not even a Republican. And as you've often said, the more Rogue repeats his absurd theories, the more they go around, loop back to him and lo and behold, elated, he republishes them, forgetting they originated with him in the first place.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144257 Feb 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
3rd? Congratulations Romper - you finally made it out of Ms Clark's 2nd grade class!
What's the matter, Can't Learn Shyt? Still angry because I shutdown Sonic again? LMAO! idiotsquid
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144258 Feb 25, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you refer yourself as a birther?
I do? Why? Where? When? How?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144259 Feb 25, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever have anything of substance to say Mr. Liars or do you simply suffer with a third grader’s aptitude?
HaHaHa! Slaveboi, all you do is repeat Obumbler propaganda! All of which is BS! LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144260 Feb 25, 2013
“Here is some food for thought…We should place the elderly in prisons. They will get a shower a day, video surveillance in case of problems, three meals a day, access to a library, computer, TV, gym, doctor on-site, free medication if needed.”
“Put criminals in nursing homes. They have cold meals, lights off at 7pm, two showers a week, live in a smaller room and pay rent at $4,000 a month!!! It’s pretty sad that we treat prisoners better than the elderly.”

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/02/why-do-we...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144261 Feb 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fess up, American er hmm Pravda Lady. Your propensity for cut-and= paste and occasional writing style (when you rarely do write)make you a dead ringer.
puppet and liar
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#144262 Feb 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Quote your sources otherwise it's cut and paste and plagiarism;
2. Name the experts mentioned in your LAST CAPITALIZED SENTENCE.
Children with a behavior problem need to heal.
Trauma and abuse becomes illness.
Bullys, hyper children that cannot control their behavior.
Quiet, shy and withdrawn children.

Learn to Read

United States

#144263 Feb 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter, Can't Learn Shyt? Still angry because I shutdown Sonic again? LMAO! idiotsquid
Romper may have made it to 3rd Grade but he's still a pathetic fool stuck on stupid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144264 Feb 25, 2013
The biggest fraud on Topix is slopuke! No question about it. WHAT-A-LOSER!

Location hidden

#144265 Feb 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Oh no. More bad news for Rogue and fellow birthers. Damn DJIA is up again in spite of looming Feb 28 budget cuts. Is there no way to stop this evil president?
Jacques, I have explained this several times but because you are a slow learner, I will explain it again.
Do you remember QEI? As soon as it kicked in, the stock market went UP! And when it ended, the stock market went DOWN!
So we had QEII and again the stock market went up and as soon as it ended, the stock market took a tumble. Now we are in QEIII and just a few months before the election and the stock market went up and was one of the reasons Obama won reelection. And soon QEIII will end and then what do you think will happen to the stock market?
My broker told me last September to get out of the stock market, and I did. He also told me to reduce my precious metals, and I did. He told me to get some more real estate, so I bought two houses and my daughter will manage them being rented out.
One I put $2,000 in repairs and it is rented. I have put $5,000 in repairs to the other and I expect to have it rented out soon.
Why don't you talk to your broker/financial manager and ask him what you should do!
Now, I am goin to have to explain this to you FOUR times?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144266 Feb 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper may have made it to 3rd Grade but he's still a pathetic fool stuck on stupid
Then I guess you're still waiting to be accepted into kindergarten! How many years have they turned you down now? LMAO! DOLT
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144267 Feb 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, I have explained this several times but because you are a slow learner, I will explain it again.
Do you remember QEI? As soon as it kicked in, the stock market went UP! And when it ended, the stock market went DOWN!
So we had QEII and again the stock market went up and as soon as it ended, the stock market took a tumble. Now we are in QEIII and just a few months before the election and the stock market went up and was one of the reasons Obama won reelection. And soon QEIII will end and then what do you think will happen to the stock market?
My broker told me last September to get out of the stock market, and I did. He also told me to reduce my precious metals, and I did. He told me to get some more real estate, so I bought two houses and my daughter will manage them being rented out.
One I put $2,000 in repairs and it is rented. I have put $5,000 in repairs to the other and I expect to have it rented out soon.
Why don't you talk to your broker/financial manager and ask him what you should do!
You are so full of it. In the fall, prior to the election, when the stock market did rise, you said it was because the market was expecting a Romney win. I'm not going to look for those words of yours, but do recognize you did write it, and do recgonize, in the last 18 months or so that I've seen you posting, a drop in the DJIA is Obama's fault and a rise in the same DJIA is anything but Obama's doing, whereas anyone with a modicum of common sense knows that except in the long term, Obama or any other president has ZILCH to do with the daily DJIA.

As to your broker, he has proven, once more, that he is full of it, like you. DJIA was supposed to tank in Sept, it didn't. It was supposed to tank in January, it didn't. Had you made sensible investments during those months, your portfolio would've grown or at the very worse, stayed put.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#144268 Feb 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I guess you're still waiting to be accepted into kindergarten! How many years have they turned you down now? LMAO! DOLT
Kinder is German.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144269 Feb 25, 2013
Why is that location grayed out jakeleg? LMAO!

Location hidden

#144270 Feb 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of it. In the fall, prior to the election, when the stock market did rise, you said it was because the market was expecting a Romney win. I'm not going to look for those words of yours, but do recognize you did write it, and do recgonize, in the last 18 months or so that I've seen you posting, a drop in the DJIA is Obama's fault and a rise in the same DJIA is anything but Obama's doing, whereas anyone with a modicum of common sense knows that except in the long term, Obama or any other president has ZILCH to do with the daily DJIA.
As to your broker, he has proven, once more, that he is full of it, like you. DJIA was supposed to tank in Sept, it didn't. It was supposed to tank in January, it didn't. Had you made sensible investments during those months, your portfolio would've grown or at the very worse, stayed put.
When was the Republican convention? Last week of AUGUST!!! When was QEIII announced? Sep. 13, 2013!!! I made my prediction of the stock market in early SUMMER and I also said there would be other factors.
One of which was that if it looked like Obama would loose, Justice Ginsberg would retired. Did she retire? NOPE! Which would mean to me she was confident Obummer Boy would be reelected!!!
I wonder if Jacques remembered that either?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#144271 Feb 25, 2013
Did she retire? Nope. Wrong
Did Obama win? Yes. Wrong
In the final analysis, did the DJIA tank? No. Wrong.

So much for your political and economic acumens, Rogue. Oh, high time you replaced your broker and began reading a balanced press and listening to balanced tv news.

Lol, and even a rank market analyst like me made gains on the stock market, and without a broker to boot.

Location hidden

#144272 Feb 25, 2013
And what is sad is that Jacques will forget all of what I just said and it will be like Ground Hog Day all over again!
Learn to Read

United States

#144273 Feb 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Then I guess you're still waiting to be accepted into kindergarten! How many years have they turned you down now? LMAO! DOLT
Poor Romper. Another week of pathetic ranting and complete irrelevance
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#144274 Feb 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And what is sad is that Jacques will forget all of what I just said and it will be like Ground Hog Day all over again!
Former Surgeon General Says Politics Took Priority /
Bush More Corrupt Than Nixon: July 12, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2uyndl
Richard H. Carmona told a House hearing Tuesday that he believed his task as surgeon general from 2002 to 2006 was to improve "health literacy" using the best medical and scientific data he could collect. But top Bush administration officials, Carmona testified, had other ideas. The following are excerpts from testimony by Carmona -- a former Army Special Forces medic, hospital chief executive and university professor -- before the House Committee on Government Oversight and Reform:
"The vetting was done by political appointees who were specifically there to be able to spin, if you will, my words in such a way that would be preferable to a political or an ideologically preconceived notion that had nothing to do with science....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

Location hidden

#144275 Feb 25, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Did she retire? Nope. Wrong
Did Obama win? Yes. Wrong
In the final analysis, did the DJIA tank? No. Wrong.
So much for your political and economic acumens, Rogue. Oh, high time you replaced your broker and began reading a balanced press and listening to balanced tv news.
Lol, and even a rank market analyst like me made gains on the stock market, and without a broker to boot.
OMG, it did not take Jacques two weeks. This time it took only two seconds.
"Did she [Justice Ginsberg] retire? Nope. Wrong". Just to refresh your memory, I said in May or Early June that ig Justice Ginsberg thought Obama would lose, she would retire and if she thought he would win, she would not. She did not as she thought he would win. Now, how is that "Wrong"?
'In the final analysis, did the DJIA tank? No. Wrong." At the same time I made my prediction about Ginsberg, I also made it about Romney. I did not anticipate QEIII which was announced AFTER the Republican convention. The sole reason for QEI, II and III was to prop up the banks and the stock market and QEI & II did, until they stopped. And the same will happen when QEIII ends!!!
Do you know when QEIII will end? I don't but I do know when it ends, the stock market will dive!!! If you have confidence in the market, by all means, buy more stock. But for now, I will sit it out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min harmonious 1,109,482
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 33
iso Casandra Holloman 2 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Fracking rules 46,606
Fun 2 hr Just4funinsun 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 4 hr Weneedchange 150
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 615
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search