I am waiting for Jacques' Ground Hog moment!
Remember what the Ground Hog said on Ground Hog Day?'Punxsutawney Phil' Predicts Early Spring!!! How's his prediction coming along?<quoted text>
WND.com and FoxNews.com BREAKING NEWS :
The proverbial ground hog poked his head out of his hole this morning and, lo and behold, no shadow, just a parchment with the following news :
1. Rogue Scholar was wrong on the Jacksonville maryorlalty race. He blamed the newspapers;
2. Rogue Scholar has been wrong 197 times on the Obama birth certificate fiasco as shown by various courts' judgements, all presided over by dem and repub-apptd judges, all yellow cowards and communist traitors;
3. Rogue was wrong about Supremes deciding on the 1st day of deliberations that Obamacare would be voted down. Rogue blamed his "sources";
4. Rogue was wrong about : a) percentage of gun killings by criminals; b) about dems being bigger fraudsters than repubs at election time; c) about sure-to-lose Obama buying a $35 million (yes, 35, NOT $3.5 million) house in Hawaii; d) wrong about the F-14 combat role in Vietnam;
5. Rogue was wrong about the stock market crash; a) wrong about the president being responsible when the DJIA tanks and wrong when not crediting Obama when it rises; wrong about the 1% on taxes and wrong upon defending them at every turn;
6. Rogue was wrong about the November 6 election. Dead wrong, after prematurely and puerilily boasting of a sure Romney victory. Wrong in victoriously listing over 40 newspapers that backed Romney, the sure winner. Wrong about sorelosingly claiming that Obama gifts won the election for him. Wrong on his prediction that he was preparing his dancing shoes for dancing in the streets come November 7 morning;
Wnd.com and FoxNews report that the poor critter, after 30 seconds of glancing at Rogue's "proclivity" (LMAO RLS tm reg'd) for predicting and judging news events and refusing to read more, scurried back in his hole and begged the onlookers to shut it down permanently.