BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,349)

Showing posts 126,961 - 126,980 of173,706
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And that proves your fantasies?
Really?
How do you like living in your fantasy-land?

Obama:'Trickle-down snake oil'
Obama said this during his event in New Hampshire of Romney:‘‘They have tried to sell us this trickle-down snake oil before. It didn’t work then and it won’t work now ... it’s not the right direction for America.”

**The Miami Herald’s Caputo:“Obamacare’s unpopularity blunts Obama’s attacks on Romney-Ryan Medicare plans.” From the story: Obamacare was supposed to be President Barack Obama’s legacy. But it’s looking like a political millstone.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/20...

**Obamacare’s unpopularity blunts Obama’s attacks on Romney-Ryan Medicare plans
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/20...
Democracynow org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

The Tea Party sold out to Wall Street
GOP freshmen, big-bucks donors hobnob at resort
March 16, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/85yw3o9
Sandy Adams (Fla.), Quico Canseco (Texas), Rick Crawford (Ark.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Sean Duffy (Wis.), Stephen Fincher (Tenn.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Daniel Webster (Fla.), Mike Grimm (N.Y.), Nan Hayworth (N.Y.), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Cory Gardner (Col).
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-573986...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

They call me Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you like living in your fantasy-land?
Sorry, loser, birfoon bc fantasies are a joke.

If you have policy issues, UR in the wrong forum.

Sorry. This is the birfoon fantasy forum. Where fantasy joy ride to Kenya and return under Hogwarts invisibility cloak is the fable.

All because the three wise men prophesied his Presidency in the Kenyan grass hut.

Capisce?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been saying that for years. Bill Clinton signed into law four of Newt Gingrich's balanced budgets, seven of the points of the Contract with America and the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997!!! And that snapped our economy back into the Black for Clinton's seconf term.
But the Country Clubbers kicked Newt out of power and Dennis Hastert averaged $300 Billion over budget for seven years.
And I’ve been calling you on it for probably as long.

“I think he did work with me to pass some good budgets,” Clinton said Tuesday in an interview with NBC’s Ann Curry.“…I had a decent working relationship with him. But the vast lion’s share of balancing the budget was done by the budget in 1993 that he led the opposition to.”

"Ninety percent of the budget was balanced before the Balanced Budget Act was ever passed,” Clinton said, referring to the 1997 bill that Gingrich touts as a signature achievement.

Fact-checkers at Politifact weren’t so forgiving. They examined Gingrich’s claim that,“for four years, we balanced the budget and paid off $405 billion in debt,” and declared the statement false.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/dec/20/news/...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Looks like one puppet had his strings snipped! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And I’ve been calling you on it for probably as long.
“I think he did work with me to pass some good budgets,” Clinton said Tuesday in an interview with NBC’s Ann Curry.“…I had a decent working relationship with him. But the vast lion’s share of balancing the budget was done by the budget in 1993 that he led the opposition to.”
"Ninety percent of the budget was balanced before the Balanced Budget Act was ever passed,” Clinton said, referring to the 1997 bill that Gingrich touts as a signature achievement.
Fact-checkers at Politifact weren’t so forgiving. They examined Gingrich’s claim that,“for four years, we balanced the budget and paid off $405 billion in debt,” and declared the statement false.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/dec/20/news/...
NBC? LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

FFS- wrote:
ITS BIRTHER TIME~
Hello birthers, anything new? No? Thats suprising?
Well, there is. I believe the score went to 197-0 yesterday. Yet, this was supposed to be THE one.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, we haven't gone anywhere and we haven't given up. Did you give up trying the try G.W., Dick Cheney, etc. for war crimes?
Er, has Cheney been out of the U.S. lately? No? Why?

Did you hear? When GWB was president, and he had to host a foreign dignitary he didn't partcularly like, he would have Cheney invite the poor bugger to join his hunting group. Somehow, visit always abruptly ended, ha ha.(That was a repeat).
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been saying that for years. Bill Clinton signed into law four of Newt Gingrich's balanced budgets, seven of the points of the Contract with America and the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997!!! And that snapped our economy back into the Black for Clinton's seconf term.
But the Country Clubbers kicked Newt out of power and Dennis Hastert averaged $300 Billion over budget for seven years.
And so, Clinton had no input whatsoever in those budgets? Suuuuure.

And you wrote : "Country Clubbers kicked Newt out of power " They did? You mean, just like that? And Newt did nothing wrong that forced him to resign? Would you mind elaborating?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, education, private and state pensions, police, none interstate highways, bridges, power poles, etc. are all, STATES OBLIGATIONS!!!
Tell me Jacques, beside DoD schools, name us ONE Federal elementary school, Middle School, High School, College, University?!?
Why should I,as a resident of Florida, have to pay for the pension of a school teacher, fireman, police officer, etc. in California?
Have you ever read the Tenth Amendment to our Constitution?
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
So, you wrote : "Ah, education, private and state pensions, police, none interstate highways, bridges, power poles, etc. are all, STATES OBLIGATIONS!!!" . FALSE. They are state responsibilities, yes, but mostly funded from federal income and sales taxes. Do you think, do you really think that entire state budgets are solely funded by state taxes? You need to get out more, read a decent paper or two, watch a decent tv channel or two.

But you do pay for other states' benefits. You like to give the example of you funding someone in California. Well, you purchase a B-1, B-2, drones, all that armamenet, submarines and carriers and all, and then build highways that criss-cross the country, are you going to say the U.S. military will only protect the states that contribute the most to the federal treasury and, to push your looney reasoning even farther, that you can only use highways depending on the size of the states' contributions to the federal honey pot? For example, Rhode Island should only be able to use a fraction of the interstate highways as they are federeally funded. If a Rhode Islander wanted to drive to California, then my understanding is , he could only go as far as Massachussets or else hide and use back roads.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And so, Clinton had no input whatsoever in those budgets? Suuuuure.
And you wrote : "Country Clubbers kicked Newt out of power " They did? You mean, just like that? And Newt did nothing wrong that forced him to resign? Would you mind elaborating?
puppet
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
PS : I mean in my case as location is attached to my moniker.
<quoted text>
Under your monica is says Toronto which is not the same town as Ottawa!
Darn it,Rogue I explained it all earlier today. Is your reading capacity that impaired. I have no idea how Toronto gets thers, or on other days Brampton. It was explained why by Wojar, I believe, but you didn't read that either.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there is. I believe the score went to 197-0 yesterday. Yet, this was supposed to be THE one.
puppet
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, has Cheney been out of the U.S. lately? No? Why?
Did you hear? When GWB was president, and he had to host a foreign dignitary he didn't partcularly like, he would have Cheney invite the poor bugger to join his hunting group. Somehow, visit always abruptly ended, ha ha.(That was a repeat).
puppet
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you wrote : "Ah, education, private and state pensions, police, none interstate highways, bridges, power poles, etc. are all, STATES OBLIGATIONS!!!" . FALSE. They are state responsibilities, yes, but mostly funded from federal income and sales taxes. Do you think, do you really think that entire state budgets are solely funded by state taxes? You need to get out more, read a decent paper or two, watch a decent tv channel or two.
But you do pay for other states' benefits. You like to give the example of you funding someone in California. Well, you purchase a B-1, B-2, drones, all that armamenet, submarines and carriers and all, and then build highways that criss-cross the country, are you going to say the U.S. military will only protect the states that contribute the most to the federal treasury and, to push your looney reasoning even farther, that you can only use highways depending on the size of the states' contributions to the federal honey pot? For example, Rhode Island should only be able to use a fraction of the interstate highways as they are federeally funded. If a Rhode Islander wanted to drive to California, then my understanding is , he could only go as far as Massachussets or else hide and use back roads.
puppet
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

You must not have heard me coming, huh? LMAO!!!!!

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, birfoon bc fantasies are a joke.
If you have policy issues, UR in the wrong forum.
Sorry. This is the birfoon fantasy forum. Where fantasy joy ride to Kenya and return under Hogwarts invisibility cloak is the fable.
All because the three wise men prophesied his Presidency in the Kenyan grass hut.
Capisce?
First Things First; Let’s Establish Who Jesus Is:
Question:“Who is Jesus Christ?”

Answer: Unlike the question “Does God exist?” very few people question whether Jesus Christ existed. It is generally accepted that Jesus was truly a man who walked on the earth in Israel 2000 years ago. The debate begins when the subject of Jesus’ full identity is discussed. Almost every major religion teaches that Jesus was a prophet or a good teacher or a godly man. The problem is that the Bible tells us that Jesus was infinitely more than a prophet, a good teacher, or a godly man.

http://beablessingsomehow.com/first-things-fi...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby is stuck on stupid.
Hey Romper - give it up
It appears that it is YOU who is "stuck on Stupid [Obama]"

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I WILL prevail!
Heather from LI

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that it is YOU who is "stuck on Stupid you fucking NIGGER [Obama]"
We need a human President!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 126,961 - 126,980 of173,706
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,072,677
Review: Napa Auto Parts 27 min TJSR 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Le Jimbo 45,526
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 97,450
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 1 hr Zombie Bama 1
Amy July 12 1 hr PEllen 6
A wealthy white woman feeding a black child 'li... 1 hr Woof Woof 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••