BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144075 Feb 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you wrote : "Ah, education, private and state pensions, police, none interstate highways, bridges, power poles, etc. are all, STATES OBLIGATIONS!!!" . FALSE. They are state responsibilities, yes, but mostly funded from federal income and sales taxes. Do you think, do you really think that entire state budgets are solely funded by state taxes? You need to get out more, read a decent paper or two, watch a decent tv channel or two.
But you do pay for other states' benefits. You like to give the example of you funding someone in California. Well, you purchase a B-1, B-2, drones, all that armamenet, submarines and carriers and all, and then build highways that criss-cross the country, are you going to say the U.S. military will only protect the states that contribute the most to the federal treasury and, to push your looney reasoning even farther, that you can only use highways depending on the size of the states' contributions to the federal honey pot? For example, Rhode Island should only be able to use a fraction of the interstate highways as they are federeally funded. If a Rhode Islander wanted to drive to California, then my understanding is , he could only go as far as Massachussets or else hide and use back roads.
puppet
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#144076 Feb 23, 2013
You must not have heard me coming, huh? LMAO!!!!!

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

#144077 Feb 24, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, birfoon bc fantasies are a joke.
If you have policy issues, UR in the wrong forum.
Sorry. This is the birfoon fantasy forum. Where fantasy joy ride to Kenya and return under Hogwarts invisibility cloak is the fable.
All because the three wise men prophesied his Presidency in the Kenyan grass hut.
Capisce?
First Things First; Let’s Establish Who Jesus Is:
Question:“Who is Jesus Christ?”

Answer: Unlike the question “Does God exist?” very few people question whether Jesus Christ existed. It is generally accepted that Jesus was truly a man who walked on the earth in Israel 2000 years ago. The debate begins when the subject of Jesus’ full identity is discussed. Almost every major religion teaches that Jesus was a prophet or a good teacher or a godly man. The problem is that the Bible tells us that Jesus was infinitely more than a prophet, a good teacher, or a godly man.

http://beablessingsomehow.com/first-things-fi...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#144078 Feb 24, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby is stuck on stupid.
Hey Romper - give it up
It appears that it is YOU who is "stuck on Stupid [Obama]"

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#144079 Feb 24, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there is. I believe the score went to 197-0 yesterday. Yet, this was supposed to be THE one.
I WILL prevail!
Heather from LI

Danbury, CT

#144080 Feb 24, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that it is YOU who is "stuck on Stupid you fucking NIGGER [Obama]"
We need a human President!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#144081 Feb 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
NBC? LMAO!!!
Yeah, imagine that Mr.Liars. A president who was actually there, knows what the hell he’s talking about and fact check to back him up as opposed to what Rogue believes.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#144083 Feb 24, 2013
They call me Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
First Things First; Let’s Establish Who Jesus Is:
Question:“Who is Jesus Christ?”
Answer: Unlike the question “Does God exist?” very few people question whether Jesus Christ existed. It is generally accepted that Jesus was truly a man who walked on the earth in Israel 2000 years ago. The debate begins when the subject of Jesus’ full identity is discussed. Almost every major religion teaches that Jesus was a prophet or a good teacher or a godly man. The problem is that the Bible tells us that Jesus was infinitely more than a prophet, a good teacher, or a godly man.
http://beablessingsomehow.com/first-things-fi...
Well Mr. Savage not everyone believes Jesus was an actual historical figure.

ALL CLAIMS OF JESUS DERIVE FROM HEARSAY ACCOUNTS

No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of other people. There occurs no contemporary Roman record that shows Pontius Pilate executing a man named Jesus. Devastating to historians, there occurs not a single contemporary writing that mentions Jesus.

All documents about Jesus came well after the life of the alleged Jesus from either: unknown authors, people who had never met an earthly Jesus, or from fraudulent, mythical or allegorical writings. Although one can argue that many of these writings come from fraud or interpolations, I will use the information and dates to show that even if these sources did not come from interpolations, they could still not serve as reliable evidence for a historical Jesus, simply because all sources about Jesus derive from hearsay accounts.
http://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm

Personally, I believe he probably did exist.

Fountain Hills, AZ

#144084 Feb 24, 2013
Public opinion polls show that despite liberal denial, at least one in five or 17% of Americans recognize that Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim.[2][3]. Obama himself has professed to be a Christian; When interviewed by Christianity Today magazine, Obama said:
"I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that that faith gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life. But most importantly, I believe in the example that Jesus set by feeding the hungry and healing the sick and always prioritizing the least of these over the powerful. I didn't 'fall out in church' as they say, but there was a very strong awakening in me of the importance of these issues in my life. I didn't want to walk alone on this journey. Accepting Jesus Christ in my life has been a powerful guide for my conduct and my values and my ideals.
"There is one thing that I want to mention that I think is important. Part of what we've been seeing during the course of this campaign is some scurrilous e-mails that have been sent out, denying my faith, talking about me being a Muslim, suggesting that I got sworn in at the U.S. Senate with a Quran in my hand or that I don't pledge allegiance to the flag. I think it's really important for your readers to know that I have been a member of the same church for almost 20 years, and I have never practiced Islam. I am respectful of the religion, but it's not my own. One of the things that's very important in this day and age is that we don't use religion as a political tool and certainly that we don't lie about religion as a way to score political points. I just thought it was important to get that in there to dispel rumors that have been over the Internet. We've done so repeatedly, but obviously it's a political tactic of somebody to try to provide this misinformation.[4]
Despite these claims, many Americans realize that he is, in fact, a Muslim. The following is a list of items that indicates that Obama is a Muslim:
Obama declared in prepared remarks, "The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country - I know, because I am one of them."[6][7]
Obama's wife Michelle does not accompany him to Muslim nations because Sharia law would apply to her there; on a presidential trip she was with him until France, but then returned home.
In prepared remarks in April 2012, Obama referred to Jesus as ***"a" Son of God rather than as ***"the" Son of God: "And for me, and I’m sure for some of you, it’s also a chance to remember the tremendous sacrifice that led up to that day, and all that Christ endured—not just as a Son of God, but as a human being."[8]
Obama's background and outlook are Muslim, and fewer than 1% of Muslims convert to Christianity.[9][10] Although Obama attended a Catholic school while in Indonesia, he was a part of the Muslim society there.[11]
http://www.conservapedia.com/Obama 's_Religion

There IS a difference in "a" and "the" ...
What does it mean that Jesus is God's only begotten son?
Answer: The phrase “only begotten Son” occurs in John 3:16, which reads in the King James Version as, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." The phrase "only begotten" translates the Greek word monogenes. This word is variously translated into English as "only," "one and only," and "only begotten."

continued

Fountain Hills, AZ

#144085 Feb 24, 2013
conclusion

It's this last phrase ("only begotten" used in the KJV, NASB and the NKJV) that causes problems. False teachers have latched onto this phrase to try to prove their false teaching that Jesus Christ isn't God; i.e., that Jesus isn't equal in essence to God as the Second Person of the Trinity. They see the word "begotten" and say that Jesus is a created being because only someone who had a beginning in time can be "begotten." What this fails to note is that "begotten" is an English translation of a Greek word. As such, we have to look at the original meaning of the Greek word, not transfer English meanings into the text.
The second definition is "pertaining to being the only one of its kind or class, unique in kind."
and he uses this word to highlight Jesus as uniquely God's Son—sharing the same divine nature as God—as opposed to believers who are God's sons and daughters through faith.
The bottom line is that terms such as "Father" and "Son," that are descriptive of God and Jesus, are human terms used to help us understand the relationship between the different Persons of the Trinity. If you can understand the relationship between a human father and a human son, then you can understand, in part, the relationship between the First and Second Persons of the Trinity. The analogy breaks down if you try to take it too far and teach, as some Christian cults (such as the Jehovah’s Witnesses), that Jesus was literally "begotten" as in “produced” or “created” by God the Father.
Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/only-begotten-son...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#144086 Feb 24, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>It appears that it is YOU who is "stuck on Stupid [Obama]"
And the moron falls back into the sandbox fable ... Anyone that laughs at Birfoon fantasies must be a communist. Sorry Bobby the pathetic Birfoon - must suck to be the loser in the sandbox
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#144087 Feb 24, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>I WILL prevail!
You have lost your entire life - that will never change

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144088 Feb 24, 2013
This is from the Beaufort NC paper-a letter to the editor
http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.p...

More Modern Way of Living
Beaufort, N.C
Jan 17, 2013
TO THE EDITOR:

Republicans and "so called" conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives them the right to have guns with out the permission of the government. If that were true, then how would New York and Chicago have laws against it.
We Democrats are sick and tired of the Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don't know the exact statistics but I am quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Moorehead City, when it comes to gun violence.

But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are alot of things that need to be changed in the Constitution, I'd say, and President Obama needs to change it.
The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the President is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being President. Right now it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natual born citizen. Well that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for President because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.
Please withhold my name because I don't want to get crank calls.

PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT
A typical Libtard Letter to the Editor/Please note how long it takes for this Libtard to throw out the RACE CARD. Ah PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT, some Republicans are ..... black!!!
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#144089 Feb 24, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Feb. 13, 2013 UPDATE BREAKING - Obama Identity Scandal - Lt. Mike Zullo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H9N2vXXGLCUXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
"Yeah we thought we had something really big but as usual it was just a pipe dream."
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#144090 Feb 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
[QUOTE]This is from the Beaufort NC paper-a letter to the editor
http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.p...

More Modern Way of Living
Beaufort, N.C
Jan 17, 2013
TO THE EDITOR:

Republicans and "so called" conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives them the right to have guns with out the permission of the government. If that were true, then how would New York and Chicago have laws against it.
We Democrats are sick and tired of the Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don't know the exact statistics but I am quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Moorehead City, when it comes to gun violence.

But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are alot of things that need to be changed in the Constitution, I'd say, and President Obama needs to change it.
The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the President is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being President. Right now it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natual born citizen. Well that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for President because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.
Please withhold my name because I don't want to get crank calls.

PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT "

A typical Libtard Letter to the Editor/Please note how long it takes for this Libtard to throw out the RACE CARD. Ah PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT, some Republicans are ..... black!!!
Sad tired fable. But I guess that's what makes you a Birfoon
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#144091 Feb 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wojo wrote:
When you consider make believe definitions of recession, anything is possible.
<quoted text>
Yep, a year and a half ago I named my new puppy after him and called him Little Wojo!
Rouge is not worth naming anything after. I'll keep him in mind if ever I decide to name my toilet bowl.

Location hidden

#144092 Feb 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, education, private and state pensions, police, none interstate highways, bridges, power poles, etc. are all, STATES OBLIGATIONS!!!
Tell me Jacques, beside DoD schools, name us ONE Federal elementary school, Middle School, High School, College, University?!?
Why should I,as a resident of Florida, have to pay for the pension of a school teacher, fireman, police officer, etc. in California?
Have you ever read the Tenth Amendment to our Constitution?
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you wrote : "Ah, education, private and state pensions, police, none interstate highways, bridges, power poles, etc. are all, STATES OBLIGATIONS!!!" . FALSE. They are state responsibilities, yes, but mostly funded from federal income and sales taxes. Do you think, do you really think that entire state budgets are solely funded by state taxes? You need to get out more, read a decent paper or two, watch a decent tv channel or two.
But you do pay for other states' benefits. You like to give the example of you funding someone in California. Well, you purchase a B-1, B-2, drones, all that armamenet, submarines and carriers and all, and then build highways that criss-cross the country, are you going to say the U.S. military will only protect the states that contribute the most to the federal treasury and, to push your looney reasoning even farther, that you can only use highways depending on the size of the states' contributions to the federal honey pot? For example, Rhode Island should only be able to use a fraction of the interstate highways as they are federeally funded. If a Rhode Islander wanted to drive to California, then my understanding is , he could only go as far as Massachussets or else hide and use back roads.
Ah, numerous points here. First of all the is NO Federal sales tax. Next, most states have a higher highway fuel tax than federal fuel tax so by buying fuel in other states, you help pay for their local roads and, hence, at allowed to travel on them.
Oh, does Canada have a different spelling for "Massachussets" than we do? I know we do for places like France and Germany. In fact we even pronounce them differently. But Massachusetts is spelled this way.
And then we get to the Federal-Aid Highway Act of 1956 which states;
... so located as to connect by routes, as direct as practicable, the principal metropolitan areas, cities, and industrial centers, to serve the national defense, and to connect at suitable border points with routes of continental importance in the Dominion of Canada and the Republic of Mexico.
Please note "national defense"! Do you know who lead the first military convoy to cross our nation from coast to coast was? Captain (Bvt Lt Col) Eisenhower!!!
During WWII Gen. Eisenhower was impressed with Hitler's Autobahn system and decided we needed to provide for mobilization of our military! That is why the federal government got the authority to build the Interstate Highway system.

Location hidden

#144093 Feb 24, 2013
Wojo wrote:
When you consider make believe definitions of recession, anything is possible.
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, a year and a half ago I named my new puppy after him and called him Little Wojo!
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Rouge is not worth naming anything after. I'll keep him in mind if ever I decide to name my toilet bowl.
Sorry, Little Wojo does knot no how to use a toilet. But just like Big Wojo he just pisses where ever he wants to.

Location hidden

#144094 Feb 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Several points here Tootzie. Ashcroft said he did not know what the threats were. Maybe he had a death threat from some loony-lefty.
And the person who wrote that article does knot no that inter-agencies do not "lease" form each other. As an Army aviator and having served in Flight Operations in a number of units, I have done missions for the Air Force, Navy and Dept of Transportation as well as other foreign countries.
In 1980 we would charge $2,000 per flight hour in a Chinook from within the Army,$3,000 per hour between U.S. government agencies and $6,000 per hour to foreign governments. No money changes hands, it is all accounting.
On one mission for Dept. of Trans. I had to recover a Cessna from a river. The plane was flying way to love over a river and hit power lines in a remote section of the river. We got there two days after the accident and, yes, the pilot was still in his seat.
There is NO lease. There is however a transfer of funds.
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
The USS Stark Incident
http://tinyurl.com/3e7fx
http://eightiesclub.tripod.com/id344.htm
Joint Chiefs Aircraft Hijackings / June 2001
AIRCRAFT PIRACY (HIJACKING) AND DESTRUCTION OF DERELICT
AIRBORNE OBJECTS
http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/jel/cjcsd/cjcsi/...
And just what does that have to do with "leasing" between branches of our government?

Location hidden

#144095 Feb 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been saying that for years. Bill Clinton signed into law four of Newt Gingrich's balanced budgets, seven of the points of the Contract with America and the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997!!! And that snapped our economy back into the Black for Clinton's seconf term.
But the Country Clubbers kicked Newt out of power and Dennis Hastert averaged $300 Billion over budget for seven years.
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the facts totally wrong my friend.
Newt Gingrich Republicans Destroyed America with Bill "Wall Street" Clinton.
Enclosed is PROOF:
1929 crash
2008 crash
McCain guru linked to subprime crisis / Republican Phil Gramm
3/28/08 / http://tinyurl.com/2ujo9b
The general co-chairman of John McCain’s presidential campaign, former Sen. Phil Gramm (R-Texas), led the charge in 1999 to repeal a Depression-era banking regulation law that Democrat Barack Obama claimed on Thursday contributed significantly to today’s economic turmoil.
“A regulatory structure set up for banks in the 1930s needed to change because the nature of business had changed,” the Illinois senator running for president said in a New York economic speech.“But by the time [it] was repealed in 1999, the $300 million lobbying effort that drove deregulation was more about facilitating mergers than creating an efficient regulatory framework.”
Gramm’s role in the swift and dramatic recent restructuring of the nation’s investment houses and practices didn’t stop there.
A year after the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act repealed the old regulations, Swiss Bank UBS gobbled up brokerage house Paine Weber. Two years later, Gramm settled in as a vice chairman of UBS’s new investment banking arm.
Later, he became a major player in its government affairs operation. According to federal lobbying disclosure records, Gramm lobbied Congress, the Federal Reserve and Treasury Department about banking and mortgage issues in 2005 and 2006.
During those years, the mortgage industry pressed Congress to roll back strong state rules that sought to stem the rise of predatory tactics used by lenders and brokers to place homeowners in high-cost mortgages.
For his work, Gramm and two other lobbyists collected $750,000 in fees from UBS’s American subsidiary. In the past year, UBS has written down more then $18 billion in exposure to subprime loans and other risky securities and is considering cutting as many as 8,000 jobs. http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0308/924...
========
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Senate voted 90 yea 8 nay / http://banking.senate.gov/conf/
This proves beyond all doubt that both parties do not represent “We The People”!
http://banking.senate.gov/conf/
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 2
http://tinyurl.com/ccs348
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 1
http://tinyurl.com/dfnkuu
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
On the Conference Report (S.900 Conference Report )
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
Still, you have not addressed even one of my facts. Sad, very sad little troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,156,414
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 71,282
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 27 min _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 32 min _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 57 min PEllen 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:02 am PST