BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144025 Feb 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think the defence budget should have the largest chunk of the federal budget? More important than education, social security, employment and unemployment benefits, pensions, police, health care, highways, infrastructure and so on.
Ah, education, private and state pensions, police, none interstate highways, bridges, power poles, etc. are all, STATES OBLIGATIONS!!!
Tell me Jacques, beside DoD schools, name us ONE Federal elementary school, Middle School, High School, College, University?!?
Why should I,as a resident of Florida, have to pay for the pension of a school teacher, fireman, police officer, etc. in California?
Have you ever read the Tenth Amendment to our Constitution?

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Location hidden

#144026 Feb 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
PS : I mean in my case as location is attached to my moniker.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to laugh and feel sorry for these puerile oafs, as for the above explanation, I get an automatic mean, nuts and clueless lightbulb judging from birfoon childish birthers. Goes to show.
Under your monica is says Toronto which is not the same town as Ottawa!

Location hidden

#144027 Feb 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's very common on a mobile device. Old news, dip! Notice how jakeleg's location is grayed out? LMAO!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't grayed out on my display. Maybe you have sunglasses on
Maybe you are colored blind? My it is grey and all other is blue.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#144028 Feb 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
PS : I mean in my case as location is attached to my moniker.
<quoted text>
Under your monica is says Toronto which is not the same town as Ottawa!
Yours says 'location hidden.'

I wonder why Louisiana Loser has nit yet feigned outrage at that?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#144029 Feb 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
America finally knows what President Obama meant when he said he intended to “fundamentally transform America.” He aimed to make this country unrecognizable to its Founding Fathers, and he’s done just that.
Obama has reversed the role of the federal government – instead of looking like the world’s hegemonic superpower,...
Really? The Founding Fathers intended hegemony? Where is that stated in the Constitution that you allege to be so dear to you?

RationalState

#144030 Feb 23, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Is John Brennan Blackmailing Obama over the BC?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Wow! Brennan has the transcript of the three wise men at the Kenyan hut who prophesied Obama's presidency?

If he were born in Kenya, his mother could have obtained his US citizenship pro forma by merely applying. But birfoons know that the three wise men advised Ann to smuggle her child back into the US using a Hogwarts invisibility cloak so that he could one day be POTUS!

Wowee Zowee, what a great fable! Such a great fable it MUST BE TRUE!

Except that it makes no sense whatsoever and is contrary to the facts.

Boo Hoo.

Location hidden

#144031 Feb 23, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich- and Cheat Everyone Else
http://tinyurl.com/ydf6r6 / April 18, 2004
One of the country's top investigative reporters reveals how the richest people within the top 1 percent of the country has rigged the tax code and other laws in its favor.
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David Cay Johnston has been breaking pieces of this story on the front page of The New York Times for nine years, work for which one business school professor calls him ìthe de facto chief tax enforcement officer of the United Statesî. With Perfectly Legal, he puts the whole shocking narrative together in a way that will stir up media attention and make readers angry about the state of our country. And he has sound advice on what to do.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/181339-1
Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense
(And Stick You with the Bill) January 18, 2008
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist David Cay Johnston joins us to talk about his new book,“Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (And Stick You with the Bill).” Johnston reveals how government subsidies and new regulations have quietly funneled money from the poor and the middle class to the rich and politically connected.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/18/free_lu...
They why does Obummer Boy close tax loop-holes? Instead, he will raise overall tax rates of which those with an income of only $25,000 will not have tax loop-holes for things like private jets.

“Wild WILD West”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#144032 Feb 23, 2013
1945: US flag raised over Iwo Jima

On 19 February, after four days of naval and air bombardment had pounded the beaches and weakened Japanese defences, the 4th and 5th Marine Divisions landed on the south side of the island under the overall command of Vice-Admiral Richmond Kelly Turner.

After a day of little resistance, the enemy fought back in earnest.

Hidden in fortified caves and pillboxes linked by a series of tunnels they relentlessly attacked the Americans with artillery fire, grenades and other explosives as well as from the air.

The last 24 hours have seen the fiercest fighting yet with every step of the way up the mountain defended by the Japanese.

But by 1035 local time the Marines had reached the summit of Mt Suribachi.

Reporting from the US base in Guam, Admiral Chester W Nimitz said so far the battle had cost 5,372 casualties, including 644 dead, and that US carrier-based aircraft flying over the Bonin Islands north of Iwo Jima had destroyed three enemy planes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stor...

I had relatives there.

RationalState

#144033 Feb 23, 2013
Trinite wrote:
1945: US flag raised over Iwo Jima
On 19 February, after four days of naval and air bombardment had pounded the beaches and weakened Japanese defences, the 4th and 5th Marine Divisions landed on the south side of the island under the overall command of Vice-Admiral Richmond Kelly Turner.
After a day of little resistance, the enemy fought back in earnest.
Hidden in fortified caves and pillboxes linked by a series of tunnels they relentlessly attacked the Americans with artillery fire, grenades and other explosives as well as from the air.
The last 24 hours have seen the fiercest fighting yet with every step of the way up the mountain defended by the Japanese.
But by 1035 local time the Marines had reached the summit of Mt Suribachi.
Reporting from the US base in Guam, Admiral Chester W Nimitz said so far the battle had cost 5,372 casualties, including 644 dead, and that US carrier-based aircraft flying over the Bonin Islands north of Iwo Jima had destroyed three enemy planes.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stor...
I had relatives there.

A lot of us had relative who sacrificed their lives in the Pacific Theater. However, that has nothing to do with birfoon fantasies. Do you know what forum you are posting to?

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

#144034 Feb 23, 2013
The Flag Raisers
The Six Iwo Jima Flag Raisers

Ira Hayes -[A Pima Indian, Native AMERICAN]

Ira Hayes was born January 12, 1923 in Sacaton, Arizona, and died January 24, 1955 in Bapchule, Arizona. Ira Hayes was a Pima Indian. When he enlisted in the Marine Corps, he had hardly ever been off the Reservation. His Chief told him to be an “Honorable Warrior” and bring honor upon his family.
http://www.iwojima.com/raising/raisingc.htm

The Ballad of Ira Hayes

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

#144035 Feb 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of us had relative who sacrificed their lives in the Pacific Theater. However, that has nothing to do with birfoon fantasies. Do you know what forum you are posting to?
One of historical proportions.

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

#144036 Feb 23, 2013
Just like THIS!

Obama's Recovery A Flop Of Historical Proportions

Some might argue that the anemic post-recession growth rate under Obama has resulted from his having inherited a worse recession than most. There's little doubt that he inherited a particularly long (18-month) and significant recession. But the historical record suggests that, pre-Obama, the general rule was: the worse the recession (or depression), the better the recovery.
In other words, one would have expected such a severe downturn to be followed by a particularly strong stretch of economic growth. That, of course, hasn't happened.
But it has historically. If we look only at the six postwar recessions that lasted at least half as long (that is, at least nine months) as the recession Obama inherited, we find the following:
Average real quarterly GDP growth in the two years coming out of those recessions was 6.2%. The 2.4% figure under Obama has been a mere 39% of that — which, come to think of it, roughly matches Obama's current approval rating.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0906...

RationalState

#144037 Feb 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
They why does Obummer Boy close tax loop-holes? Instead, he will raise overall tax rates of which those with an income of only $25,000 will not have tax loop-holes for things like private jets.
Only Congress can raise or lower tax rates.

Boy? The old man with a child's mentality uses the term, "boy"? Pathetic.

In Rougie's fantasy world, only Dem Presidents raise taxes and only Republican Congresses lower taxes.

Grow up!

RationalState

#144038 Feb 23, 2013
Trinite wrote:
<quoted text>
One of historical proportions.
The birfoon forum is indeed of laughable proportions and pathetic delusions.

Sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

RationalState

#144039 Feb 23, 2013
Trinite wrote:
The Flag Raisers
The Six Iwo Jima Flag Raisers
Ira Hayes -[A Pima Indian, Native AMERICAN]
Ira Hayes was born January 12, 1923 in Sacaton, Arizona, and died January 24, 1955 in Bapchule, Arizona. Ira Hayes was a Pima Indian. When he enlisted in the Marine Corps, he had hardly ever been off the Reservation. His Chief told him to be an “Honorable Warrior” and bring honor upon his family.
http://www.iwojima.com/raising/raisingc.htm
The Ballad of Ira Hayes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UKDLQWEvubcXX
He wasn't a birfoon.

RationalState

#144041 Feb 23, 2013
Trinite wrote:
Just like THIS!
Some might argue that the anemic post-recession growth rate under Obama has resulted from his having inherited a worse recession than most. There's little doubt that he inherited a particularly long (18-month) and significant recession. But the historical record suggests that, pre-Obama, the general rule was: the worse the recession (or depression), the better the recovery.
In other words, one would have expected such a severe downturn to be followed by a particularly strong stretch of economic growth. That, of course, hasn't happened.
But it has historically. If we look only at the six postwar recessions that lasted at least half as long (that is, at least nine months) as the recession Obama inherited, we find the following:
Average real quarterly GDP growth in the two years coming out of those recessions was 6.2%. The 2.4% figure under Obama has been a mere 39% of that — which, come to think of it, roughly matches Obama's current approval rating.
UR comparing half as long recessions to twice as long recession.

Bogus "general rule."

Location hidden

#144042 Feb 23, 2013
Trinite wrote:
Just like THIS!
When you consider that the inflation rate is twice the growth in GDP, we have been in a Recession for five years!!!

Location hidden

#144043 Feb 23, 2013
When QEI came out, the stock market zoomed upwards. And when QEI ended, it crashed.
Then they came out with QEII and again the stock market zoomed and again it crashed when QEII ended.
So what did the Fed do? Why the started QEIII and again the stock market zoomed. Now, what do you expect will happen to the stock market when QEIII ends?
Well, all they wanted it do do is get Obummer through the election!!! And after that, they don't give a damn because they got what they wanted, another four years in the White House.
Oh, my broker told me to stay out of the market so I bought to repoed houses as rental units.

RationalState

#144044 Feb 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you consider that the inflation rate is twice the growth in GDP, we have been in a Recession for five years!!!
When you consider make believe definitions of recession, anything is possible.

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

#144045 Feb 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
When you consider make believe definitions of recession, anything is possible.
When you see the STATE of this nation, it's called TRUTH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TSM 1,126,160
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,648
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 40 min wasademocratNomore 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 70,075
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 2 hr slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr obomba 102
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 2 hr hands on AR 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago