BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
126,881 - 126,900 of 176,791 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
3.99 GPA is not GRE
Really ???
Who'd a thunk it. Maybe that's WHY I put GPA.
I didn't go to grad school. I already realized I had forgotten more than they will ever know, by then.
Maybe that's why you don't know what you're talking about.

The GRE measured aptitude on a national scale. Your GPA at Podunk Open Admission Junior College showed your superiority to the other flunkies who also couldn't get into a real college.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, 3.99 GPA is not GRE. And I was in top 3% math as well.
If you don't know the difference between GPA and the GRE, UR a loser.
Sorry, loser, your GPA at the local JuCo doesn't mean shit.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

LRS wrote:
jakeleg is Bladder Splatter. HaHaHa!
More juvenile banter across the schoolyard. How sad.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't leave willingly. He'll be impeached or else. BET on it!
THIS IS NOT A THREAT!
Repeat!
NOT A THREAT!
No warning needed. A wuss like you wouldn't scare a girl guides troop. That is, until the day when you can no longer control your ignorance, frustration, anger and rage and start shooting at school kids with that machine gun you so lovingly hold.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The location displayed is based on the Internet provider and server access - not your location. Certain proxy jumpers (Skidmark) log on to various servers to "hide their location" or (in Skid's case) add to his fable of a world traveler.
Since I generally use a mobile device my location appears to change frequently - hence Romper's obsessive need to see me behind every post - while the fact is that I remain in Carmel or Indianapolis
Thanks for that explanation. I've often wondered. One thing that does bewilder me, though it's no big deal, is when I log on in the morning, my name "Jacques Ottawa" has often disappeared, and I have to retype it in. That is when I get combinations of Toronto and Brampton in small print.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>It has never located me in Litchfield. Sometimes says Cheshire, Bristol, or Rocky Hill. A few times it said Hayward, CA.
Thanks. But the true location remains in black bold letters.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

PS : I mean in my case as location is attached to my moniker.
Learn to Read

Burbank, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for that explanation. I've often wondered. One thing that does bewilder me, though it's no big deal, is when I log on in the morning, my name "Jacques Ottawa" has often disappeared, and I have to retype it in. That is when I get combinations of Toronto and Brampton in small print.
Most likely either your antivirus program or log off sequence deletes the cookie that Topix uses to recognize you.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Feb. 13, 2013 UPDATE BREAKING - Obama Identity Scandal - Lt. Mike Zullo
&fe ature=player_embedded
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The location displayed is based on the Internet provider and server access - not your location. Certain proxy jumpers (Skidmark) log on to various servers to "hide their location" or (in Skid's case) add to his fable of a world traveler.
Since I generally use a mobile device my location appears to change frequently - hence Romper's obsessive need to see me behind every post - while the fact is that I remain in Carmel or Indianapolis
It blows the minds of these basement-dwelling birfoons that people actually leave their houses.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Grand Loser wrote:
America finally knows what President Obama meant when he said he intended to “fundamentally transform America.” He aimed to make this country unrecognizable to its Founding Fathers, and he’s done just that.
Obama has reversed the role of the federal

Blah Blah blah

ng.
This is a complete perversion of what the Founding Fathers intended. All caused by a usurper!
Oh look, Kentucky Klown Kar is back from his involuntary commitment.
Learn to Read

Burbank, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Feb. 13, 2013 UPDATE BREAKING - Obama Identity Scandal - Lt. Mike Zullo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H9N2vXXGLCUXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
The fable lives on in the hearts of morons
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
PS : I mean in my case as location is attached to my moniker.
I have to laugh and feel sorry for these puerile oafs, as for the above explanation, I get an automatic mean, nuts and clueless lightbulb judging from birfoon childish birthers. Goes to show.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please try and stick to subjects you are able to comprehend Mr. Liars. Anyone saying Obama refuses compromise has either not been paying attention or has absolutely no idea what he’s talking about.
Sometimes people avoid even saying the word. Not long after the Republicans took the House last fall, Lesley Stahl interviewed John Boehner on 60 Minutes. Boehner told her the Republicans were ready to govern, and she said, "Governing means compromising."
He answered, "It means working together."
"It also means compromising," she said.
"It means finding common ground," he answered.
She kept pushing him about why he was unwilling to say "compromise," until he finally answered, "I reject the word."
You will never ever hear Obama say anything close to that Mr. Liars.
Then it is clear you haven't been watching any real news! Foolish slaveboi!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where? Looks like Ottawa to me. The city below, in this case Toronto, and oftentimes Brampton, remains a mystery to me. I have no idea why it chooses two cities where I never lived and don't intend to
Nice try but no cigar! squidpuppet LMAO WHAT-A-LOSER!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very common on a mobile device. Old news, dip! Notice how jakeleg's location is grayed out? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No warning needed. A wuss like you wouldn't scare a girl guides troop. That is, until the day when you can no longer control your ignorance, frustration, anger and rage and start shooting at school kids with that machine gun you so lovingly hold.
puppet
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Is America getting ready for a revolution?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/22/wh...
America finally knows what President Obama meant when he said he intended to “fundamentally transform America.” He aimed to make this country unrecognizable to its Founding Fathers, and he’s done just that.
Obama has reversed the role of the federal government – instead of looking like the world’s hegemonic superpower, we look more like the world’s most innovative social welfare state to be envied by all of Western Europe.
This year defense spending will sink to its lowest levels in our nation’s history; meanwhile, entitlement spending will reach new highs.
This is part of an astounding overall trend in our federal government’s spending habits. The Heritage Foundation reports,“Defense spending has declined significantly over time, even when the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are included, as spending on the three major entitlements—Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid—has more than tripled.”
In 2012 alone, Heritage reveals an immense gap between defense and entitlement spending—defense comprised 19% of total outlays, while entitlements reached a gargantuan 62% of federal spending.
This is a complete perversion of what the Founding Fathers intended. All caused by a usurper!
So you think the defence budget should have the largest chunk of the federal budget? More important than education, social security, employment and unemployment benefits, pensions, police, health care, highways, infrastructure and so on. Really? If you neglect all of the aforementioned in favour of defence, you will become another USSR, a monilith that could produce the most sophisticated armament in the world yet could not make a decent car or washing machine and had to imnport bathtub stoppers as it did not have the know-how to make even those. What exactly are you trying to protect if you neglect the most important aspects likek education and the welfare of the citizens?

Did you know that the U.S.'s defence budget is fully half the rest of the world's defence budget? What for? Who do you intend attacking? I even believe that the U.S. defence budget surpasses those of the UK, France, Germany, Russia and China combined. Again, I ask, what for? The U.S. will not be attacked by bombers or ICBM's, I think that's pretty much ruled out. Modern warfare is DRONES, those 1950s subsonic propeller-driven robots and ROADSIDE BOMBS and kamikaze maniacs. No B-1, B-2, F-35, missile, tank, aircraft carrier will deter those menaces. Finally, chop the graft from the Defence budget and I think you'll soon wittle it down by fuly 25%. Sweetheart deals between defence contractors, staffed by former military brass, and the Pentagon are well known and documented, for a start.

What you guys have spent on Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan alone could've funded a total health care programme, including doctors, hospitals, drugs, tests, surgery, dental and physiotherapy with room to spare. Best in the world.

Stop the crazy talk.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Hey slopuke, how many puppets are you running on this forum? LMAO squidboi
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very common on a mobile device. Old news, dip! Notice how jakeleg's location is grayed out? LMAO!
It is? Looks like Jacques Ottawa to me. But hey, you don't know what Ottawa means, do you? True, Canada is in France, right?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

PS : And it's probably grayed out because I never wrote it and it's not my true location.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,096,047
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 8 min _Zoey_ 7,735
Word (Dec '08) 12 min _Zoey_ 4,632
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 12 min _Zoey_ 287
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min _Zoey_ 4,639
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 16 min Hatti_Hollerand 556
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min TRD 68,295
Amy 8-21 1 hr PEllen 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum: