BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
truman

Boise, ID

#143961 Feb 23, 2013
"Birthers are like those sad pathetic Star Wars geeks still defending Jar-Jar..."
LMAO
Justus Liebig

West Hartford, CT

#143962 Feb 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have asked Jacques three times already to clarify why guns sold in other states had anything to do with the gun violence in Shitcago especially that Wash. DC is at it's gun violence rate is at a %50 YEAR LOW!!!
<quoted text>
You still don't get it. Washington DC is mostly a ghetto and most of the rich people live in certain area so that is not the reason why gun crime is at a 50 year low.
The problem with Shitcago is the cops will not go into a project unless they have to where as in DC the cops patrol the high crime areas. In Atlanta the cops also avoid the ghettos and the crime rates are high. But when there is a sports game or concert down town, there are 20 cops at every MARTA stop. WHY?
Well, the rich people want to stay rich and they run the sport, concerts, etc. and if the customers and if the customers won't come because of the high crime rate, the rich people loose money.
Now people who live in projects deserve police protection too but they usually don't get it so that is when you have little girls getting shot in the back like what happened in Shitcago four weeks ago. It is not a gun problem per say, it is a law enforcement problem.
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/feb/19...

With Rouge it's a reality problem.
Justus Liebig

West Hartford, CT

#143963 Feb 23, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
3.99 GPA is not GRE
Really ???
Who'd a thunk it. Maybe that's WHY I put GPA.
I didn't go to grad school. I already realized I had forgotten more than they will ever know, by then.
So you know ur trying to compare apples and oranges? What nursery school did you graduate from?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#143964 Feb 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect them to do when Obumbler will not compromise, period? I'm all for the sequester! Let it happen. The DIMs are stacking their plates with many haunts to come! Let 'em play with the rope......LMAO!
Please try and stick to subjects you are able to comprehend Mr. Liars. Anyone saying Obama refuses compromise has either not been paying attention or has absolutely no idea what he’s talking about.

Sometimes people avoid even saying the word. Not long after the Republicans took the House last fall, Lesley Stahl interviewed John Boehner on 60 Minutes. Boehner told her the Republicans were ready to govern, and she said, "Governing means compromising."

He answered, "It means working together."

"It also means compromising," she said.

"It means finding common ground," he answered.

She kept pushing him about why he was unwilling to say "compromise," until he finally answered, "I reject the word."

You will never ever hear Obama say anything close to that Mr. Liars.
Justus Liebig

West Hartford, CT

#143965 Feb 23, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't leave willingly. He'll be impeached or else. BET on it!
THIS IS NOT A THREAT!
Repeat!
NOT A THREAT!
Birfoon bets are selling like pork belly futures in Tehran.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#143966 Feb 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Guess that two percent he didn't want is on Obama right Mr. Liars? WTH are you talking about. Speak up, you're mumbling badly!
Trent Lott, Ronald Reagan and Republican Racism
Dec. 14, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/d9w75
Southern Strategy: The race question has haunted Reagan and the GOP for decades
The same could be said, of course, about such Republican heroes as, Barry Goldwater, Richard Nixon or George Bush the elder, all of whom used coded racial messages to lure disaffected blue collar and Southern white voters away from the Democrats. Yet it's with Reagan, who set a standard for exploiting white anger and resentment rarely seen since George Wallace stood in the schoolhouse door, that the Republican's selective memory about its race-baiting habit really stands out.
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,859...

==========

No tears for Reagan
June 8, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/558r6l
Excuse me if I don’t shed any tears over the passing of former President Ronald Reagan. While the news of the 40th president’s death brought on a flood of sentimentality over the nation’s media this past weekend, I could not help but recall what the Reagan presidency really meant for Black Americans. Similar to what occurred upon the death of Richard Nixon, amnesia has set upon journalists as they recall Reagan’s era; choosing to indulge in idol worship rather than serious reflection on the former president’s policies.
http://www.blackamericatoday.com/article.cfm...

Ronald Reagan: The Great White Redeemer
http://tinyurl.com/6jljhm / June 10 2004
Only 12 years elapsed between the glorious military victory over the Confederate Slave States in 1865 and the definitive defeat of Reconstruction in 1877. In many important respects, the Reconstruction period was even briefer than that. By 1870, when the last of the southern states ratified the 15th Amendment to the Constitution, Tennessee had already rejected biracial democracy and installed an all-white “Redeemer” government.“Redemption” then swept through Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia.
http://www.blackcommentator.com/94/94_cover_r...
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#143967 Feb 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is "Snow White" racist? Dopey, Sleepy, Sneezy, etc.?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_names_of...
Again, maybe it is just about ghetto people who come in all colors.
You are way to fast to point the race finger!
Reagan's heart of darkness
June 9, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/28ytj
PRESIDENT Bush proclaimed: "Ronald Reagan believed that God takes the side of justice and that America has a special calling to oppose tyranny and defend freedom." In the first three days of news reports on the death of the former president, not a single major American newspaper, television station, or politician has dared to exhume this counterpoint to the Reagan's legacy: "Immoral, evil, and totally un-Christian."
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_op...

Reagan, White As Snow
http://tinyurl.com/6lujee
Last week, as we’ve heard, the Republican presidential candidates praised the name and heritage of Ronald Reagan 40 times during the televised Show and Tell at the Reagan Presidential Library. That none of them mentioned Reagan’s legacy of white supremacy and support for apartheid is a little like invoking Jefferson Davis and not mentioning treason or slavery. Actually, a lot like it.
Ronald Reagan was a white supremacist to his very core, and left enough traces over his lengthy political career so that it’s evident for anyone who cares to look—which apparently few do.
Domestically, he opposed every legislative remedy for African Americans, betraying a meanness of spirit and an open racism. As Sidney Blumenthal wrote in The Guardian in 2003:/ http://www.tompaine.com/articles/2007/05/08/r...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#143968 Feb 23, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>“When you look at this final agreement (THAT WE CAME TO) with the white House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy.”
John Boehner

Guess that two percent he didnÂ’t want is on Obama right Mr. Liars? This is how Fox makes you stupid.
So stupid he can't even do basic math. At least we know why he's stuck in 2nd grade
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#143969 Feb 23, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>He won't leave willingly. He'll be impeached or else. BET on it!

THIS IS NOT A THREAT!

Repeat!

NOT A THREAT!
Just a fantasy
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#143970 Feb 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why has your location been modified, jakeleg? LMAO!
Where? Looks like Ottawa to me. The city below, in this case Toronto, and oftentimes Brampton, remains a mystery to me. I have no idea why it chooses two cities where I never lived and don't intend to
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#143972 Feb 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Where? Looks like Ottawa to me. The city below, in this case Toronto, and oftentimes Brampton, remains a mystery to me. I have no idea why it chooses two cities where I never lived and don't intend to
The location displayed is based on the Internet provider and server access - not your location. Certain proxy jumpers (Skidmark) log on to various servers to "hide their location" or (in Skid's case) add to his fable of a world traveler.

Since I generally use a mobile device my location appears to change frequently - hence Romper's obsessive need to see me behind every post - while the fact is that I remain in Carmel or Indianapolis
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#143973 Feb 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where? Looks like Ottawa to me. The city below, in this case Toronto, and oftentimes Brampton, remains a mystery to me. I have no idea why it chooses two cities where I never lived and don't intend to
It has never located me in Litchfield. Sometimes says Cheshire, Bristol, or Rocky Hill. A few times it said Hayward, CA.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#143974 Feb 23, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
3.99 GPA is not GRE
Really ???
Who'd a thunk it. Maybe that's WHY I put GPA.
I didn't go to grad school. I already realized I had forgotten more than they will ever know, by then.
Maybe that's why you don't know what you're talking about.

The GRE measured aptitude on a national scale. Your GPA at Podunk Open Admission Junior College showed your superiority to the other flunkies who also couldn't get into a real college.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, 3.99 GPA is not GRE. And I was in top 3% math as well.
If you don't know the difference between GPA and the GRE, UR a loser.
Sorry, loser, your GPA at the local JuCo doesn't mean shit.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#143975 Feb 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
jakeleg is Bladder Splatter. HaHaHa!
More juvenile banter across the schoolyard. How sad.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#143976 Feb 23, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't leave willingly. He'll be impeached or else. BET on it!
THIS IS NOT A THREAT!
Repeat!
NOT A THREAT!
No warning needed. A wuss like you wouldn't scare a girl guides troop. That is, until the day when you can no longer control your ignorance, frustration, anger and rage and start shooting at school kids with that machine gun you so lovingly hold.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#143977 Feb 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The location displayed is based on the Internet provider and server access - not your location. Certain proxy jumpers (Skidmark) log on to various servers to "hide their location" or (in Skid's case) add to his fable of a world traveler.
Since I generally use a mobile device my location appears to change frequently - hence Romper's obsessive need to see me behind every post - while the fact is that I remain in Carmel or Indianapolis
Thanks for that explanation. I've often wondered. One thing that does bewilder me, though it's no big deal, is when I log on in the morning, my name "Jacques Ottawa" has often disappeared, and I have to retype it in. That is when I get combinations of Toronto and Brampton in small print.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#143978 Feb 23, 2013
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>It has never located me in Litchfield. Sometimes says Cheshire, Bristol, or Rocky Hill. A few times it said Hayward, CA.
Thanks. But the true location remains in black bold letters.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#143980 Feb 23, 2013
PS : I mean in my case as location is attached to my moniker.
Learn to Read

Burbank, IL

#143981 Feb 23, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for that explanation. I've often wondered. One thing that does bewilder me, though it's no big deal, is when I log on in the morning, my name "Jacques Ottawa" has often disappeared, and I have to retype it in. That is when I get combinations of Toronto and Brampton in small print.
Most likely either your antivirus program or log off sequence deletes the cookie that Topix uses to recognize you.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#143983 Feb 23, 2013
Feb. 13, 2013 UPDATE BREAKING - Obama Identity Scandal - Lt. Mike Zullo
&fe ature=player_embedded

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Liberal Retardation 1,115,559
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min Mister Tonka 98,373
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Kristy 47,065
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 1 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr HughBe 69,541
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 3 hr Son of God 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]