BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
126,821 - 126,840 of 174,508 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Being in the top 5% of graduates from the Urban Youth Learning Center, isn't saying much! Well, to you it is. Just not the rest of the world! LMAO!!!
Sorry, loser. Go look up the GRE - GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION. In top 5% of college graduates. You will never be in my league. Ever. "LMAO"
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, my GRE put me in the top 5% of college graduates in reading comprehension.
UR not in my league.
Please learn English.
Loser.
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a self-worship altar in your house, I mean, dumpster? HEE HEE HEE sissysquid
Speaking of self-worship, how about we take a ride to Google and read a bit of good ole LRS profanity, filthy discourse, boorish behaviour, death threats aimed at your betters (I guess that would pretty much be the whole country), perverted sexual innuendoes and more self-worship? Should be great fun. We could also debate your election predictions and analyse that famous phrase of yours, to wit, "Can you hear us coming"? It's all over Google. oh, the mirth. Have you showed these treasures to your two, ha ha, wait, let me pause for a second, guffawing, yes, your two beautiful nurse girl friends, their doctor brother, omg, ha ha. Getting close to beddy beddy time, now, LRS. Is the sedative working? Hope those two beauties are not running out of veins, you know how it is. Are you more tranquil now? Less agitated? Can I help ? No, not that, I don't want to spank you. Ask dweebydilbert.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is you try to write with your assault weapon.
WND.COM AND FOXNEWS.COM BREAKING NEWS :
Some jerk by the odd name of dweebydilbert shot himself repeatedly with his assault weapon last night. Luckily, the bullets only creased his butt thereby missing his brain by mere inches. Apparently, dweebydilbert was trying to write a fake parent's note to his 3rd grade teacher and mistook his assault weapon for his pen.
A brilliant poster said the other day, I own no assault weapons. Only defense weapons! HaHaHa!! So, when asked, one can truthfully say, no, I have no assault weapons! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a pity potty in your house, loser?
I bet you even have a picture of yourself above your altar, don't ya cowgirl? I bet you even sacrifice animals in your honor! Self-absorbed, brainwashed idyot! LMAO!

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, my GRE put me in the top 5% of college graduates in reading comprehension.
UR not in my league.
Please learn English.
Loser.
Nope. Thank God. I'm higher!
Mine too 3.99 GPA

And that was back when it stood for something. Not like today after the deliberately dumbing down of America took hold.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Yep, you raise taxes and people and businesses will move to where they can keep more of their money. Libtards will never learn!

State Farm: No plans to move Illinois headquarters
State Farm: Expansion in Sun Belt cities doesn't include moving headquarters out of Illinois By David Mercer, Associated Press |

CHAMPAIGN, Ill.(AP)-- State Farm Insurance Co. says it isn't moving its headquarters from Illinois despite recent media reports that the Illinois-based company is adding major office space in Dallas, Atlanta and Phoenix.
News reports last week in Dallas and Atlanta about large amounts of office space State Farm is getting ready to occupy in those cities led to media speculation and questions from Illinois politicians about the company's plans.
The offices of both Sen. Dick Durbin and Gov. Pat Quinn said they got in touch with State Farm about the company's plans.
State Farm spokeswoman Holly Anderson confirmed that the company is adding to existing office space in those three cities. But State Farm's headquarters is staying put, she said. State Farm employs about 15,000 people in Bloomington, Ill. and is one of the state's largest private employers.
"Our headquarters are remaining in Bloomington ó they are here and they will be here," she said.
http://news.yahoo.com/state-farm-no-plans-mov...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>A brilliant poster said the other day, I own no assault weapons. Only defense weapons! HaHaHa!! So, when asked, one can truthfully say, no, I have no assault weapons! LMAO!
Congrats Romper. You've gone a full hour without imagining me behind anyone else's postings. Maybe that dosage increase the doc suggested is helping

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A brilliant poster said the other day, I own no assault weapons. Only defense weapons! HaHaHa!! So, when asked, one can truthfully say, no, I have no assault weapons! LMAO!
An absurd poster said the other day, "Can you hear us coming?"

Hee hee hee!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser. Go look up the GRE - GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION. In top 5% of college graduates. You will never be in my league. Ever. "LMAO"
<quoted text>
I've listened to you for months now. I am not impressed at all. Personally, I think you're a failure and a fraud, just like jakeleg and just like Obumbler! LMAO!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you even have a picture of yourself above your altar, don't ya cowgirl? I bet you even sacrifice animals in your honor! Self-absorbed, brainwashed idyot! LMAO!
UR entitled to believe any fantasy you want, loser.

RU taking your meds?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of self-worship, how about we take a ride to Google and read a bit of good ole LRS profanity, filthy discourse, boorish behaviour, death threats aimed at your betters (I guess that would pretty much be the whole country), perverted sexual innuendoes and more self-worship? Should be great fun. We could also debate your election predictions and analyse that famous phrase of yours, to wit, "Can you hear us coming"? It's all over Google. oh, the mirth. Have you showed these treasures to your two, ha ha, wait, let me pause for a second, guffawing, yes, your two beautiful nurse girl friends, their doctor brother, omg, ha ha. Getting close to beddy beddy time, now, LRS. Is the sedative working? Hope those two beauties are not running out of veins, you know how it is. Are you more tranquil now? Less agitated? Can I help ? No, not that, I don't want to spank you. Ask dweebydilbert.
Well jakeleg, you've finally stumped me with your stupidity! LMAO!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've listened to you for months now. I am not impressed at all. Personally, I think you're a failure and a fraud, just like jakeleg and just like Obumbler! LMAO!
Who cares what you think, loser.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you hear us laughing?

Rh? Loser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats Romper. You've gone a full hour without imagining me behind anyone else's postings. Maybe that dosage increase the doc suggested is helping
Sonicfilter sure disappeared, didn't he? Fool.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine too 3.99 GPA
And that was back when it stood for something. Not like today after the deliberately dumbing down of America took hold.
Sorry, loser, 3.99 GPA is not GRE. And I was in top 3% math as well.

If you don't know the difference between GPA and the GRE, UR a loser.

Sorry, loser, your GPA at the local JuCo doesn't mean shit.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR entitled to believe any fantasy you want, loser.
RU taking your meds?
That sounds like an admission of guilt! So, you do have a self-worshipping altar. I had no doubts. Tell us, how does a scientist (LMAO) known the world over, end up on some irrelevant forum on Topix? LMAO They don't!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sonicfilter sure disappeared, didn't he? Fool.
But somehow the pathetic clueless Birfoon stuck on stupid is still here.

How sad it must be to be 57 years old, still trying to make it out of 2nd grade, and wrong each and every day if your life. You have my laughter, my pity, and my prayers
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it, the sedative didn't take, not strong enough, nurses. Give him the horse's dose.
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine too 3.99 GPA
So you put yourself in wojar's league when it comes to comprehension and knowledge of the English language? Well, in that case, why don't I place myself alongside Newton, Curie, Einstein and Hawkins, why don't I?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Oh good - a dick comp contest online.

Reminds me of the Frat next door whizzing for distance in college. Everyone declared victory because no one wanted to get close enough to judge

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min THE DEVIL 1,079,016
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 33 min Pete 11
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min Alon 67,896
Cheap Tomatoes 1 hr KidsWillSellTomatoesCHEAP 3
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 1 hr yamimi 5
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didnít Protect ... 1 hr Why 2
This Jew Canít Support Israel 1 hr Why 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••