BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#143853 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I saw you brought out Sonicfilter today! LMAO!
Sit down Francis

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143854 Feb 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sour grapes is patriotism? President Obama was re-elected to a second term. Get over it and respect the rule of law, as a patriot.
Maybe Eric Holder should respect the law and prosecute groups like The New Black Panthers. But he won't because he is a racist.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#143855 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Who IS the supreme deity?
I hear Venus is pretty hot.

Location hidden

#143856 Feb 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? If the approval ratings for the POTUS aren't high enough patriotism allows you to piss on the Constitution?
Pathetic
Sort of funny by a guy who wiped his butt with the Constitution.

RationalState

#143857 Feb 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Eric Holder should respect the law and prosecute groups like The New Black Panthers. But he won't because he is a racist.
Naw, he should prosecute cops who give tickets to moronic truck drivers who fantasize they are scholars.

Location hidden

#143858 Feb 22, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
THE STATE OF DISUNION
http://www.newswithviews.com/Daubenmire/dave3 ...
Obama: My Admin Most Transparent In History; Baghdad Bob Helps Out - 2/14/2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Rush Limbaugh: Obama's Birther State Of The Union 2013
Rush Limbaugh: For First Time I'm Ashamed Of My Country.
Manning Headed To Hawaii To Sue Over Obama's Forged Birth Certificate.
Ohio SOS Jon Husted: Ready To Deal With Obama Election Fraud?.
Identity Fraud Expert Frank Abagnale Can't Catch Identity Fraudster Obama.
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>wow, nutters made videos and put them on youtube. That solidifies it for me. That is such awesome proof
Retard
As id loony-lefties do not make nasty sites?
Bush Lied 935 Times To Get Us Into Iraq

George W. Bush America's #1 Mass Murderer
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
G W Bush Is A TRAITOR
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143859 Feb 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, if you're looking for something in particular on a site try putting 'site:www.topix.com "search terms"' into google.
Obviously you don't have to use topix dot com, you can do it for any site. You can put certain words in the parentheses and some out.
Give it a try.
Thank you, will do.

RationalState

#143860 Feb 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, more racist BS from Rogue Moron.
What a piece of trash you are.
<quoted text>
Where did I mention anyone's race, color of skin, ethnicity, etc.? Maybe it is aimed at ghetto peoples who are of any race, color of skin, ethnicity, etc.! Do yo peoples hava gilt complex?
Remember, we do have n-people who are Republicans, TEA Partiers, law abiding citizens.
The only neighbor I have had trouble with is the white guy next door to me. I have a Hindu family across the street and several black families on my street. I would estimate that 15-20% of the families in my neighborhood are black but none are ghetto peoples.
Rouge: "We have n-people ..."

N-People? You idiot!

UR a racist moron. Your pathetic denial proves my point. You cannot pull yourself out of your self-made slime pit.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143861 Feb 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So personal distaste for an individual is your excuse for failure to respect the rule of law. Sorry, not pertinent, not rational. Off-point, pathetic. Do you need some cheese with your whine?
Can you hear us laughing?
<quoted text>
All based on Obumbler's actions! Too damn bad, slopuke! The man flat out lies and you're too stupid to know any better. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143863 Feb 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge: "We have n-people ..."
N-People? You idiot!
UR a racist moron. Your pathetic denial proves my point. You cannot pull yourself out of your self-made slime pit.
You and jakeleg have like form posts already made up, don't ya? LMAO!!! LOSER!!! squidtwat
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143864 Feb 22, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, will do.
BTW jakeleg, I have your post where you say, yes, I laugh at the disabled. For all to see, for free! LMAO!!! squidtwit

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#143865 Feb 22, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
If the conservatives had there they would rewrite the Constitution to fit their mind set like changing or doing away these
Fourth Amendment –Protection from unreasonable search and seizure.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized
Fifth Amendment – due process, double jeopardy, self-incrimination, eminent domain.
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
Sixth Amendment – Trial by jury and rights of the accused; Confrontation Clause, speedy trial, public trial, right to counsel
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
They like to add
The Federal Marriage Amendment has been introduced in the United States Congress four times: in 2003, 2004, 2005/2006 and 2008 by multiple members of Congress (with support from then-President George W. Bush). It would define marriage and prohibit same-sex marriage, even at the state level.
"The poorest man may in his cottage,
bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown.
It may be frail, its roof may shake;
the wind may blow through it;
the storm may enter; the rain may enter;
but the King of England may not enter;
all his force dares not cross the threshold
of the ruined tenement."
William Pitt Earl of Chatham

http://ia700603.us.archive.org/8/items/The_Ou...

A mans home is his castle

Note : The legal doctrine “A man's home is his castle” is reflected in the Bill of Rights:“The right of the people to be secure in their &ellipsis; houses &ellipsis; against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated.”

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/a+man 's+home+is+his+castle

Fourth Amendment to The United States Constitution

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers,
and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated; and no Warrants shall issue but upon probable cause, supported
by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be
searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-CONAN-1992/h...

THEY best not cross mine!

RationalState

#143866 Feb 22, 2013
Rouge claims he is not a racist bigot an has nothing per se against "n-people."

He doesn't see anything wrong in this picture.

LRS doesn't see any problem either, "n-people" aren't even people. Different species, according to his paleologic.

"And you don't realize that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked." Revelation 3:17.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#143867 Feb 22, 2013
Jesse Waters Confronts Illegal Alien Obama's Illegal Alien Uncle - 2/21/2013
&fe ature=em-uploademail

RationalState

#143868 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
All based on Obumbler's actions! Too damn bad, slopuke! The man flat out lies and you're too stupid to know any better. LMAO
Spoken like a typical criminal who blames others for his sorry state. Respect for the law has to do with your actions, loser. Personal dislike for the President does not negate the rule of law or your obligation to respect it.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So personal distaste for an individual is your excuse for failure to respect the rule of law. Sorry, not pertinent, not rational. Off-point, pathetic. Do you need some cheese with your whine?
Can you hear us laughing?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#143871 Feb 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypothetical: Rogue Moron, LRS, and Kentucky Klown Kar are small government fanatics that meet online in a backwater birfoon forum.

They hatch a plan to protest what they think is egregious government waste. They're angry that the government deigns spend other people's hard earned dollars on deer crossing signs because, as Rogue Moron puts it, "deer can't read, Tootzie."

The three hero's plan to protest at their local road department garage, a symbol of Big Government oppression. They assemble and call themselves The New Ku Klux Klan Tea Party.

The protest is of little avail. Passing motorists mock them and snap photos, sone of which make it to various Internet sites.

They are neither seen nor heard from again.

Both the Ku Klux Klan and Tea Panty disavow knowledge of our three heroes.

But in another backwater Internet birfoon forum a user with the moniker Scoundral Scholar gets wind of the protest and views photos of it online. The name The New Ku Klux Klan Tea Party offends his sense of all that is decent and good. He's convinced it's a hate group hell bent on rending the very fabric of the Sacred Rebuplic.

Scoundral Scholar writes an erudite letter to the United States Attorney General voicing his discontent and calling for prosecution. The USAG sees Scoundral Scholar's letter and promptly throws it in the dustbin without comment.

Scoundral Scholar cannot figure out why his petition goes unanswered.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#143872 Feb 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I mention anyone's race, color of skin, ethnicity, etc.? Maybe it is aimed at ghetto peoples who are of any race, color of skin, ethnicity, etc.! Do yo peoples hava gilt complex?
Remember, we do have n-people who are Republicans, TEA Partiers, law abiding citizens.
The only neighbor I have had trouble with is the white guy next door to me. I have a Hindu family across the street and several black families on my street. I would estimate that 15-20% of the families in my neighborhood are black but none are ghetto peoples.
Did you really write the above garbage and think it exonerates you from being rightly pegged as a racist piece if garbage?

You are truly a dumb human being, Thomas Nadaeu, aka, Rogue Moron.

RationalState

#143873 Feb 22, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Jesse Waters Confronts Illegal Alien Obama's Illegal Alien Uncle - 2/21/2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a-nNykBUrIIXX&feature=em- uploademail
Correction, Jesse Watters confronts Natural Born Citizen President's illegal alien uncle.

Incidentally, his uncle has been in this country since 1970, when our future President was only 9-years old. Favoritism? Get a grip.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#143874 Feb 22, 2013
Obama supporters say the darndest things
or Ignorance is Bliss......pahetic!!

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#143875 Feb 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear Venus is pretty hot.
You believe in Fairy Tales,
BUT
not God? gulp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,144,048
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min SpaceBlues 48,585
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Gary Seven 38
My true thoughts about this song. 2 hr dumbwhore 2
EverGreen Belgrade 5 hr aqif blyta 11
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 7 hr Jamie 330
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:26 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:26PM