BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Burbank, IL

#143834 Feb 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sour grapes is patriotism? President Obama was re-elected to a second term. Get over it and respect the rule of law, as a patriot.
You forgot to add pictures for the mentally disabled Birfoon
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#143835 Feb 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Walt Disney's new film called "Jet Black", the non racist version of "Snow White", has been put on hold.
"All of the 7 dwarfs: Dealer, Stealer, Mugger, Car Jack, Drive By, Pimp and Wog, have refused to sing "Hi Ho." And they say they have no freaking intention of "Going off to work".
Wow, more racist BS from Rogue Moron.

What a piece of trash you are.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#143836 Feb 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Walt Disney's new film called "Jet Black", the non racist version of "Snow White", has been put on hold.
"All of the 7 dwarfs: Dealer, Stealer, Mugger, Car Jack, Drive By, Pimp and Wog, have refused to sing "Hi Ho." And they say they have no freaking intention of "Going off to work".
Hey Rogue, what's the NEWS on the Z man?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143838 Feb 22, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That you are a profane trashy boorish idiot and everyone can now see you for what you are? Hmmmm, I detect a certain pride here now. How sad. How, how..failure.
That is how I treat azzholes. True. LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#143839 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Her's who IS pizzing on the Constitution!
o's job approval
(in pictures for the reading impaired)
74.4 A
15.5 D on 12/22/08
Highest BEFORE being sworn in :)
http://polltracker.talkingpointsmemo.com/cont...
Now where is the approval rating clause in the Constitution?
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? If the approval ratings for the POTUS aren't high enough patriotism allows you to piss on the Constitution?
Pathetic

RationalState

#143840 Feb 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
In Rouge's autistic world, you're not a racist unless you use the N-word.
Rogue Scholar wrote:

RationalState

#143841 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You DoDo bird! You crack me up. LMAO! But, I will ask this, why should ANYONE respect a man who says one thing then turns around and does the exact opposite? Not me. That's what I call a fool! LMAO!
Respect a man? I said, respect the RULE OF LAW, dunce.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sour grapes is patriotism? President Obama was re-elected to a second term. Get over it and respect the rule of law, as a patriot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143842 Feb 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you won that title when you plopped onto the floor. You were just a little splatter then! LMAO

dilbertville USA

#143843 Feb 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You afraid to use the NEGRO word?

The word “Negro” is used in the English-speaking world to refer to a person of black ancestry or appearance. The word negro denotes 'black' in the Spanish, Portuguese and old Italian speaking vocabulary, or from the ancient Latin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negro

dilbertville USA

#143844 Feb 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now where is the approval rating clause in the Constitution?
<quoted text>
Now where is the approval rating AFTER being 'in' for four years plus?

February 21, 2013
50.9 Approve
44.5 DISapprove

o's job approval
74.4 A
15.5 D on 12/22/08
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143845 Feb 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I don't respect the "ruler". Why should I respect the "rule of law"? My question was much more pertinent anyway; why should anyone respect a man who says one thing then turns around and does the exact opposite? Tell us, please. LMAO! squidtwat

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143846 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's you some proof.
o's job approval
74.4 A
15.5 D on 12/22/08
What do you expect from TMP Musckraker? How about a respected polling company like Rasmussen?
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143847 Feb 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to add pictures for the mentally disabled Birfoon
Hey, I saw you brought out Sonicfilter today! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143848 Feb 22, 2013
Now the gov is blocking an investigation into NASA and leaked information. Highly classified information. Seems someone has been sharing information and now the gov wants to block it. Hmmm.....this place smells like a damn landfill!

dilbertville USA

#143849 Feb 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>This Country WAS NEVER a Christian Nation you stupid pos.
Quit with the lies you f'ing Liar.
Bunch of LYING sac-of-^hit websites RUN by libTARDS says it's not, but INTELLIGENT people know that it is.

Deism was a philosophical belief that was widely accepted by the colonial intelligentsia at the time of the American Revolution.

Its major tenets included belief in human reason as a reliable means of solving social and political problems and belief in a supreme deity who created the universe to operate solely by natural laws.
http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/farrel...

Who IS the supreme deity?

Location hidden

#143850 Feb 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
wojo wrote: <quoted text>
<quoted text>
Where did I mention anyone's race, color of skin, ethnicity, etc.? Maybe it is aimed at ghetto peoples who are of any race, color of skin, ethnicity, etc.! Do yo peoples hava gilt complex?
Remember, we do have n-people who are Republicans, TEA Partiers, law abiding citizens.
The only neighbor I have had trouble with is the white guy next door to me. I have a Hindu family across the street and several black families on my street. I would estimate that 15-20% of the families in my neighborhood are black but none are ghetto peoples.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#143851 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
This absolutely SHOWS the mindset of liberals. No knowledge of History OR the Constitution! Therefore being pegged MORONS/libTARDS is hitting the so called 'nail-on-the-head'!
If the conservatives had there they would rewrite the Constitution to fit their mind set like changing or doing away these

Fourth Amendment –Protection from unreasonable search and seizure.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized

Fifth Amendment – due process, double jeopardy, self-incrimination, eminent domain.
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Sixth Amendment – Trial by jury and rights of the accused; Confrontation Clause, speedy trial, public trial, right to counsel

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

They like to add

The Federal Marriage Amendment has been introduced in the United States Congress four times: in 2003, 2004, 2005/2006 and 2008 by multiple members of Congress (with support from then-President George W. Bush). It would define marriage and prohibit same-sex marriage, even at the state level.

RationalState

#143852 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't respect the "ruler". Why should I respect the "rule of law"? My question was much more pertinent anyway; why should anyone respect a man who says one thing then turns around and does the exact opposite? Tell us, please. LMAO! squidtwat
So personal distaste for an individual is your excuse for failure to respect the rule of law. Sorry, not pertinent, not rational. Off-point, pathetic. Do you need some cheese with your whine?

Can you hear us laughing?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#143853 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I saw you brought out Sonicfilter today! LMAO!
Sit down Francis

Location hidden

#143854 Feb 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sour grapes is patriotism? President Obama was re-elected to a second term. Get over it and respect the rule of law, as a patriot.
Maybe Eric Holder should respect the law and prosecute groups like The New Black Panthers. But he won't because he is a racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,156,668
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min RACE 98,887
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min RACE 4,927
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 34 min RACE 1,539
Amy 12-28-14 35 min RACE 11
Dear Abby 12-28 49 min RACE 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,305
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:34PM
Did Suh Intentionally Step on Rodgers?
Bleacher Report 5:12 PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense