BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 190349 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143900 Feb 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, as Obama moves the U.S. towards Socialism, Russia is moving towards Capitalism.
Russia to expand explorers' rights to oil, metals finds By Vladimir Soldatkin
MOSCOW | Fri Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22 (Reuters)- Russia, seeking to boost remote oil and metal rich territories, is looking at new laws to loosen state control of big fields and ensure explorers can keep their finds, its natural resources minister said on Friday.
Russia's oil industry, the world's largest at 10.4 million barrels per day of production in 2012, is increasing reserves rapidly without much exploration but more effort will be needed to keep replacing reserves at a rapid pace.
The oil industry has called for incentives such as those in place in rival producers like Norway to ensure reserves are in place to prevent a future decline.
Miners, too, have called for incentives for new exploration in Russia's remote provinces to boost gold reserves.
Among the biggest obstacles to has been the uncertain returns for explorers. If finds are big enough, they can be deemed strategic and must be handed over to the state.
Donskoi said the government was ready to review a draft law which would ensure large discoveries could be developed by their finders.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/22/rus...
"Yep, as Obama moves the U.S. towards Socialism, Russia is moving towards Capitalism" . You wrote that? So, am I to conclude that Russia's oil fields, exploration and all that are all privately-owned and that U.S. oil exploration and production have all been nationalized and are now state-owned?

And those Russian oilfields, you think, will welcome private foreign investors with open arms? Ever heard about the utter miseries of anyone wanting to invest in Russia? Capitalism my eye!

Rogue, you have not a clue what you are talking about. Just the fact that you are even discussing countries other than yours (where you're not too hot either) would be like me conducting the Vienna Philarmonic Orchestra.

And to top it off, you are quoting Reuters, that news agency that you labelled leftist the the other day, remember?

Where are my 4 proofs from 3 days ago, my proof from 2 days ago and the one from this morning where you again ignorantly stated, not guessed or thought or believed, no,stated that Dems fraud more at election time than Repubs. Oh, I see you never replied to Poppos's post who showed 5 websites showing Republicans who cheated and were even arrested at voting precincts. Funny bow you ignore those things. But you'll note that Poppo's so much smarter than you. He didn't claim Repubs frauded more than Dems -- he know's no one can really tell, except that both probably cheat, yes.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143901 Feb 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, my GRE put me in the top 5% of college graduates in reading comprehension.
UR not in my league.
Please learn English.
Loser.
Do you have a self-worship altar in your house, I mean, dumpster? HEE HEE HEE sissysquid
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143902 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to READ them and you'll LEARN plenty!
Your problem is you try to write with your assault weapon.

WND.COM AND FOXNEWS.COM BREAKING NEWS :

Some jerk by the odd name of dweebydilbert shot himself repeatedly with his assault weapon last night. Luckily, the bullets only creased his butt thereby missing his brain by mere inches. Apparently, dweebydilbert was trying to write a fake parent's note to his 3rd grade teacher and mistook his assault weapon for his pen.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#143903 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-Worshipper, is it the Uncle or the Brother who is the drunk? Or both? No doubt it runs in the family. Obumbler uses the White House as a micro-brewery. Guess it affects all of his family!
White House micro brew is probably great quality. I made English Bitter Ale in my lab as a grad student, and later fine California Barbera when I was a professor.

One winemaker in New England who tasted my product consulted with me on technical issues. Rather than receive cash, I opted for 30 cases of great wine. Loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. George Soros arranged for Obama's Uncle more than 40 years ago. The three wise men who were "present" at the Kenyan hut informed Georgie. George has been on a mission ever since.
It's all so clear, such a nice story it MUST be true!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#143904 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a self-worship altar in your house, I mean, dumpster? HEE HEE HEE sissysquid
Do you have a pity potty in your house, loser?

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#143905 Feb 22, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is you try to write with your assault weapon.
WND.COM AND FOXNEWS.COM BREAKING NEWS :
Some jerk by the odd name of dweebydilbert shot himself repeatedly with his assault weapon last night. Luckily, the bullets only creased his butt thereby missing his brain by mere inches. Apparently, dweebydilbert was trying to write a fake parent's note to his 3rd grade teacher and mistook his assault weapon for his pen.
Lock N Load wrote:
Shameless: Obama recruits Gabby Giffords photo for gun-grabbing campaign

Posted at 5:27 pm on February 22, 2013 by Twitchy Staff
http://twitchy.com/2013/02/22/shameless-obama...

walterc 2 hours ago
Millions of aborted babies deserve a vote.

If we save even one life from gun violence *abortion, it's worth it.

*Fixed it for ya Mr President.

We should reply with:

Gun Free Zones - Sandy Hook

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#143906 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Being in the top 5% of graduates from the Urban Youth Learning Center, isn't saying much! Well, to you it is. Just not the rest of the world! LMAO!!!
Sorry, loser. Go look up the GRE - GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION. In top 5% of college graduates. You will never be in my league. Ever. "LMAO"
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, my GRE put me in the top 5% of college graduates in reading comprehension.
UR not in my league.
Please learn English.
Loser.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143907 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a self-worship altar in your house, I mean, dumpster? HEE HEE HEE sissysquid
Speaking of self-worship, how about we take a ride to Google and read a bit of good ole LRS profanity, filthy discourse, boorish behaviour, death threats aimed at your betters (I guess that would pretty much be the whole country), perverted sexual innuendoes and more self-worship? Should be great fun. We could also debate your election predictions and analyse that famous phrase of yours, to wit, "Can you hear us coming"? It's all over Google. oh, the mirth. Have you showed these treasures to your two, ha ha, wait, let me pause for a second, guffawing, yes, your two beautiful nurse girl friends, their doctor brother, omg, ha ha. Getting close to beddy beddy time, now, LRS. Is the sedative working? Hope those two beauties are not running out of veins, you know how it is. Are you more tranquil now? Less agitated? Can I help ? No, not that, I don't want to spank you. Ask dweebydilbert.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143908 Feb 22, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is you try to write with your assault weapon.
WND.COM AND FOXNEWS.COM BREAKING NEWS :
Some jerk by the odd name of dweebydilbert shot himself repeatedly with his assault weapon last night. Luckily, the bullets only creased his butt thereby missing his brain by mere inches. Apparently, dweebydilbert was trying to write a fake parent's note to his 3rd grade teacher and mistook his assault weapon for his pen.
A brilliant poster said the other day, I own no assault weapons. Only defense weapons! HaHaHa!! So, when asked, one can truthfully say, no, I have no assault weapons! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143909 Feb 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a pity potty in your house, loser?
I bet you even have a picture of yourself above your altar, don't ya cowgirl? I bet you even sacrifice animals in your honor! Self-absorbed, brainwashed idyot! LMAO!

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#143910 Feb 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, my GRE put me in the top 5% of college graduates in reading comprehension.
UR not in my league.
Please learn English.
Loser.
Nope. Thank God. I'm higher!
Mine too 3.99 GPA

And that was back when it stood for something. Not like today after the deliberately dumbing down of America took hold.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143911 Feb 22, 2013
Yep, you raise taxes and people and businesses will move to where they can keep more of their money. Libtards will never learn!

State Farm: No plans to move Illinois headquarters
State Farm: Expansion in Sun Belt cities doesn't include moving headquarters out of Illinois By David Mercer, Associated Press |

CHAMPAIGN, Ill.(AP)-- State Farm Insurance Co. says it isn't moving its headquarters from Illinois despite recent media reports that the Illinois-based company is adding major office space in Dallas, Atlanta and Phoenix.
News reports last week in Dallas and Atlanta about large amounts of office space State Farm is getting ready to occupy in those cities led to media speculation and questions from Illinois politicians about the company's plans.
The offices of both Sen. Dick Durbin and Gov. Pat Quinn said they got in touch with State Farm about the company's plans.
State Farm spokeswoman Holly Anderson confirmed that the company is adding to existing office space in those three cities. But State Farm's headquarters is staying put, she said. State Farm employs about 15,000 people in Bloomington, Ill. and is one of the state's largest private employers.
"Our headquarters are remaining in Bloomington they are here and they will be here," she said.
http://news.yahoo.com/state-farm-no-plans-mov...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#143912 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>A brilliant poster said the other day, I own no assault weapons. Only defense weapons! HaHaHa!! So, when asked, one can truthfully say, no, I have no assault weapons! LMAO!
Congrats Romper. You've gone a full hour without imagining me behind anyone else's postings. Maybe that dosage increase the doc suggested is helping

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#143913 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A brilliant poster said the other day, I own no assault weapons. Only defense weapons! HaHaHa!! So, when asked, one can truthfully say, no, I have no assault weapons! LMAO!
An absurd poster said the other day, "Can you hear us coming?"

Hee hee hee!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143914 Feb 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser. Go look up the GRE - GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION. In top 5% of college graduates. You will never be in my league. Ever. "LMAO"
<quoted text>
I've listened to you for months now. I am not impressed at all. Personally, I think you're a failure and a fraud, just like jakeleg and just like Obumbler! LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#143915 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you even have a picture of yourself above your altar, don't ya cowgirl? I bet you even sacrifice animals in your honor! Self-absorbed, brainwashed idyot! LMAO!
UR entitled to believe any fantasy you want, loser.

RU taking your meds?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143916 Feb 22, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of self-worship, how about we take a ride to Google and read a bit of good ole LRS profanity, filthy discourse, boorish behaviour, death threats aimed at your betters (I guess that would pretty much be the whole country), perverted sexual innuendoes and more self-worship? Should be great fun. We could also debate your election predictions and analyse that famous phrase of yours, to wit, "Can you hear us coming"? It's all over Google. oh, the mirth. Have you showed these treasures to your two, ha ha, wait, let me pause for a second, guffawing, yes, your two beautiful nurse girl friends, their doctor brother, omg, ha ha. Getting close to beddy beddy time, now, LRS. Is the sedative working? Hope those two beauties are not running out of veins, you know how it is. Are you more tranquil now? Less agitated? Can I help ? No, not that, I don't want to spank you. Ask dweebydilbert.
Well jakeleg, you've finally stumped me with your stupidity! LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#143917 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've listened to you for months now. I am not impressed at all. Personally, I think you're a failure and a fraud, just like jakeleg and just like Obumbler! LMAO!
Who cares what you think, loser.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#143918 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've listened to you for months now. I am not impressed at all. Personally, I think you're a failure and a fraud, just like jakeleg and just like Obumbler! LMAO!
Can you hear us laughing?

Rh? Loser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143919 Feb 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats Romper. You've gone a full hour without imagining me behind anyone else's postings. Maybe that dosage increase the doc suggested is helping
Sonicfilter sure disappeared, didn't he? Fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,234,690
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 12 min Pat Robertson s F... 11
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min ritedownthemiddle 53,513
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min PEllen 99,579
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 6,013
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Graham Cracker 51,760
have steroidsss in USA 8 hr Nail Alexander 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]