BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
126,701 - 126,720 of 177,520 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143781 Feb 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The loser who wears his hatred on his sleeve wants to know who he hates. The loser who publicly denied the humanity of black persons, "water species," doesn't know who he hates? Ultimately his overt racism is driven by his own self loathing. Who does he hate? Try looking in the mirror, loser.
The loser here is you, slopuke. You still have no idea what I've been talking about, do you? Water species is somehow connected to "blacks" being publicly denied humanity by me? You haven't a clue, slopuke! LMAO! You're completely lost! LMAO! Mad ramblings from a delusional 'lock!!! Your post contains no logic or sound reasoning what-so-ever! DIP!!
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143782 Feb 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, a couple of weeks ago the nice looking car pulls up to me in a parking lot. The were were all nicely dress black folks and they were asking me for directions and then I noticed their GPS and asked them if they knew how to us it. They said yes but it did not work most of the time.
I then suggested they sick it to their windshield. I explained that the signal from the satellites could not go through the roof of their car but it could go through their glass windshield.
They did, and it was working. Like I said, they were driving a nice car and they were not dressed like ghetto people and he sounded like he was educated. But many "educated" people lack commonsense!
Another "instant replay". I even commented on the first type you posted it, I remarked how you HAD to point out they were black, and surprise, surprise, "The were were all nicely dress black folks " ohhh, what a surprise. Nicely-dressed black folks. Well, well, ain't that one for the ages!! And I'll bet they were nice and polite too, and did a little dance for you. As we all know, these guys have a natural talent for dancing, they have built-in rythm.

Rogue, you are so pre-occupied with race, much like Hitler was with Jews. Why'd you have to mention they were black? Would you have mentioned it if they were white? Why'd you have to mention they were well dressed, talk about paternalism!. I never read anything from you saying "this white person was well-dressed"...
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143783 Feb 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sounds more like a nervous chuckle.
Rogue, your bosom buddy and very close associate in birtherology, LRS, refuses to tell us what he meant, pre-election, and god knows he repeated it every chance he got, as if to taunt dems, what was signfied by "Can you hear us coming?" Perhaps if you , ha ha, ask him, promise you won't tell a sould, he'll tell you and you can hurry back and "light our lantern".
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143784 Feb 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have asked Jacques three times already to clarify why guns sold in other states had anything to do with the gun violence in Shitcago especially that Wash. DC is at it's gun violence rate is at a %50 YEAR LOW!!!
<quoted text>
You still don't get it. Washington DC is mostly a ghetto and most of the rich people live in certain area so that is not the reason why gun crime is at a 50 year low.
The problem with Shitcago is the cops will not go into a project unless they have to where as in DC the cops patrol the high crime areas. In Atlanta the cops also avoid the ghettos and the crime rates are high. But when there is a sports game or concert down town, there are 20 cops at every MARTA stop. WHY?
Well, the rich people want to stay rich and they run the sport, concerts, etc. and if the customers and if the customers won't come because of the high crime rate, the rich people loose money.
Now people who live in projects deserve police protection too but they usually don't get it so that is when you have little girls getting shot in the back like what happened in Shitcago four weeks ago. It is not a gun problem per say, it is a law enforcement problem.
<quoted text>
There you go again with "gun control". It only controls guns of law abiding citizens. Bad guys will always get guns. What is different between Shitcago and DC these days is that DC is going after bad guys and locking them up.
In Shitcago the cops only protect upscale hosing areas and allow the poor people to be intimidated by criminals.
Yep, you will never get it. You think you can stop a war simply by pulling out (like you did in Vietnam) and you think you can stop crime by taking guns away form law abiding citizens.
You end wars by kicking the crapola out of the bad guys and the same in war. Just look at the Korean War. It has not ended and the North is still a treat to the south and since Bill Clinton allowed the North to develop nuclear weapons, there situation is even worse.
Just drop it, you've lost this one eons ago.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143785 Feb 22, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“Republicans have lost the sequester battle so comprehensively that according to the new USA Today/Pew Research poll, 56% of Republicans support Obama’s balanced approach to reducing the deficit.
The Republican argument that new tax revenue should not be a part of further deficit reduction is being soundly rejected. Seventy six percent of those surveyed believe that the president and congress should focus on lowering the deficit through a combination of tax increases and spending cuts. Only 19% agree with the Republican approach of spending cuts alone”
http://www.politicususa.com/obama-routs-repub ...
Common sense may eventually win the day Mr. Liars but the tea potties and Fox will defiantly sink your party.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey slaveboi, it was Obumbler's idea in the first place, you moron. Figures you live in Moron Valley. Looks like Obumbler is getting what he asked for! squidtwit
Another scientifically-based response by the boorish ogre of Louisiana.

PS : Oh, have you looked up why it's called Louisiana? Have you looked up the historical and geographical significance of "New Orleans"? Do you even know what "Baton Rouge" means and why? Do you even know why Cajuns are called... Cajuns?

Ahhhh, yes, slug, look them up,(hint : Google) then you'll look terrifyingly erudite.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143786 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you run and find that post so we can discuss it? LMAO! Run along now, green teeth!
so, I can post it and you can delete it?

Anyhow, do you now deny you ever wrote that, or words to that effect? Are you shirking it again because I may have substituted a "the" for a "that"? Immature and childish oaf. You said it, now wear it. And no, it'a nor very classy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143787 Feb 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
Can you hear us laughing?
No, but I did just hear a loud PLUCK! How many did it take to pull your head out of your azz? LMAO! squidtwat
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#143788 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboi
Translation from Birfoonese into English: "I'm a racist piece of trash."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143789 Feb 22, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, your bosom buddy and very close associate in birtherology, LRS, refuses to tell us what he meant, pre-election, and god knows he repeated it every chance he got, as if to taunt dems, what was signfied by "Can you hear us coming?" Perhaps if you , ha ha, ask him, promise you won't tell a sould, he'll tell you and you can hurry back and "light our lantern".
We've been over this about a half dozen times, jakeleg. Eat more ants, your memory is completely shot. And, you're right, your lantern is out and has been for a long time. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143790 Feb 22, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
so, I can post it and you can delete it?
Anyhow, do you now deny you ever wrote that, or words to that effect? Are you shirking it again because I may have substituted a "the" for a "that"? Immature and childish oaf. You said it, now wear it. And no, it'a nor very classy.
Wrote what?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143791 Feb 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation from Birfoonese into English: "I'm a racist piece of trash."
Mighty big of you to admit that. YeeHaw!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143792 Feb 22, 2013
Oh, what a shock. Another black rapper killed in a drive-by. Who would have guessed!

Rapper Kenny Clutch Dead After Las Vegas Shooting

Rapper Kenny Clutch has been identified by Las Vegas police as the man killed in a drive-by shooting on the Vegas strip, which set off a multi-state manhunt for the black Range Rover from which the shots were fired.

Clutch, whose real name is Kenneth Cherry Jr., was the victim of the Thursday morning shooting in the valet area of the Aria Resort and Casino. Three people were left dead and three injured in the attack, including two who died when their taxi was struck by the careening sports car and exploded into flames.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/rapper-kenny-clutch-...
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143793 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you run and find that post so we can discuss it? LMAO! Run along now, green teeth!
I could not find it straightaway, but in the meantime, why don't I regale our audience with a few choice words of yours? It's from last September :

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty was said, it just went over your head.(written to Joannes)

Jacques Ottawa wrote :

Well, herewith samples of "what went over your head", Joannes. A few choice words and phrases employed by "birther in-house cultural attaché" LRS in the last couple of hours :

butt flaps
glob of shat
zit-faced pre-teen
flapper
flapper boi
rabid baboon
porch dogs
azzhole
idioturd
and, the never-to-forget azzholebastard and azzholebitch, two of his favourites which he seems to have set aside for now.

Is it true, LRS, that you are working on your very own dictionary of obscene and cuss words? You're a natural.

The "heart through your azzhole masterpiece came afterwards".

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#143794 Feb 22, 2013
So, Whats new in the world of birtherism today?

Nothing, as usual, huh?
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143795 Feb 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad he's rotting in the ground.
But oh soooo sad for you, your hero 6 feet below. But you know, come to think of it, you would be the perfect replacement.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143796 Feb 22, 2013
PS : Yes, that would make you Hitler Number 2, but without the charm
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143797 Feb 22, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not find it straightaway, but in the meantime, why don't I regale our audience with a few choice words of yours? It's from last September :
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty was said, it just went over your head.(written to Joannes)
Jacques Ottawa wrote :
Well, herewith samples of "what went over your head", Joannes. A few choice words and phrases employed by "birther in-house cultural attaché" LRS in the last couple of hours :
butt flaps
glob of shat
zit-faced pre-teen
flapper
flapper boi
rabid baboon
porch dogs
azzhole
idioturd
and, the never-to-forget azzholebastard and azzholebitch, two of his favourites which he seems to have set aside for now.
Is it true, LRS, that you are working on your very own dictionary of obscene and cuss words? You're a natural.
The "heart through your azzhole masterpiece came afterwards".
Your point being?
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143798 Feb 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, what a shock. Another black rapper killed in a drive-by. Who would have guessed!
Rapper Kenny Clutch Dead After Las Vegas Shooting
Rapper Kenny Clutch has been identified by Las Vegas police as the man killed in a drive-by shooting on the Vegas strip, which set off a multi-state manhunt for the black Range Rover from which the shots were fired.
Clutch, whose real name is Kenneth Cherry Jr., was the victim of the Thursday morning shooting in the valet area of the Aria Resort and Casino. Three people were left dead and three injured in the attack, including two who died when their taxi was struck by the careening sports car and exploded into flames.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/rapper-kenny-clutch-...
Er,he's the victim, Rogue, not the killer. Got it?

And, oh yes, more guns, Rogue, you need more guns.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143799 Feb 22, 2013
FFS- wrote:
So, Whats new in the world of birtherism today?
Nothing, as usual, huh?
No, we have not gone anywhere and we ain't either. So long as Obummer Boy is still in the White House.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143800 Feb 22, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
PS : Yes, that would make you Hitler Number 2, but without the charm
Your Hitler lust is showing, jakeleg! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,101,336
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 31 min FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 33 min My Flowers 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,683
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr I Hate You 49,487
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,753
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••