BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,334)

Showing posts 126,661 - 126,680 of167,509
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

LMAO! You DIMs are such butt-ugly losers and dumber than a cow turd! Them flies bothering y'all again? LMAO!
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama may have very well have lost support worldwide because of his drone strikes but youíre full of shit with the notion they think Obamaís weak. Muslim countries much like the birfoon have never liked Obama from day one and they like him even less now, but they have a damn good reason the least being his birth certificate.(See drone strikes have killed as many as 4000)
Even so the world and the US would still prefer Obama to Bush or Romney.
ďThese are among the principal findings from a 21-nation survey conducted by the Pew Research Centerís Global Attitudes Project from March 17-April 20. The poll also finds that, despite disappointment with Obamaís policies, there is still considerable support for his re-election in many countries, especially in Europe. Roughly nine-in-ten in France (92%) and Germany (89%) would like to see him re-elected, as would large majorities in Britain (73%), Spain (71%), Italy (69%) and the Czech Republic (67%). Most Brazilians (72%) and Japanese (66%) agreeĒ
http://www.pewglobal.org/2012/06/13/global-op...
ďBut in the Middle East there is little enthusiasm for a second term Ė majorities in Egypt (76%), Jordan (73%) and Lebanon (62%) oppose Obamaís re-electionĒ
Bet they donít think Obamaís a Muslim.
They know Obama is an arrogant narcissist. His ego will be the only thing people remember about him when he is no longer occupying the White House. His next book will remind every one about his vanity and selfishness,instead of his radical left wing agenda.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not looking for Utopia. I'm working for justice and righteousness, unlike the haters who wish to deny the humanity of people who look different than themselves. Sadly, you were "carefully taught to hate and fear." Education is the answer.
You still "hate all the people your relatives hate"?
Sad.
Education is the answer.
http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/southpacific/y...
Yes, people who are brought up under certain circumstances will tend to do the same. It goes for religion, life style, outlook on a number of issues. But some over come the way they were taught. Some for the better, some for the worse.
I have a friend who has twin sons. One is a good citizen while the other is in prison for life for murder.
I have seven brothers and sisters and none of us has been convicted or served more than a few days in jail. A couple of us are Conservatives, most are in the middle and one is a pot-smoking, atheist, flaming Libtard.
I can visit and stay off of touchy subject but he can not. And he thinks anyone who did not vote for Obama is a racist.
Oh, in 2002 I went to his wedding. The officiator could not evoke God or Jesus but he did talk about a high being. And my brother's best man is a lesbian. Yep, I took my 11 year old granddaughter to the wedding and it was one of those don't ask, don't tell moments.
There was also two other lesbian couples and one gay couple but I did not make one remark about anything. When she was 15 y/o we sat down and had a talk about the wedding and she said she had figured it out.
Oh, his best man danced with the Elvis impersonator and they sang together and since she is an actress she did real well.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the article? The federal government is way behind of tax refunds. Why? I have no idea!
<quoted text>
Ah, IRS admits that they are running behind the last few years pace but I am not sure their explain reason is correct. When Reagan was president he ordered all federal bills not to be paid until 90 days after receipt. He also changed pay-day for the from the last day of the month to the first working day of the month. Both were budget balancing gimmicks.
I knew about the contractors being paid late as I was supervising a civilian contract and they were always asking me when they would get their money.
Amid drive against ID theft, some tax refunds face delays
By Richard Rubin | BLOOMBERG NEWS JANUARY 30, 2013
Some taxpayers seeking a quick refund may have to wait longer than usual this year as the Internal Revenue Service tries to stop criminals who steal othersí identities and file fraudulent returns.
The agency, which began accepting 2012 returns Wednesday, is making its system more sensitive to signs of potential fraud, meaning some returns will get a closer look. Last year, the IRS prevented $20 billion in fraudulent refunds from being issued, up from $14 billion in 2011.
The efforts reflect the tension in the IRSís multiple missions, said Benson Goldstein, at the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
The IRS has been trying to to accelerate refunds in part to encourage electronic filing and in part to reduce taxpayersí reliance on short-term loans. But the speed of refunds presented an opportunity for fraud.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2013/01/3...
Your point?

Got a clue what a point is? Eh?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, people who are brought up under certain circumstances will tend to do the same. It goes for religion, life style, outlook on a number of issues. But some over come the way they were taught.
Too bad you didn't learn.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not looking for Utopia. I'm working for justice and righteousness, unlike the haters who wish to deny the humanity of people who look different than themselves. Sadly, you were "carefully taught to hate and fear." Education is the answer.
You still "hate all the people your relatives hate"?
Sad.
Education is the answer.
http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/southpacific/y ...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Latest polls: Predident Barack Hussein Obama at 3-year high. Republicans reach new lows. Obama ideas more likely to help economy than Republican cuts.

Rut Roh Birfoons. LOLOLOLOL

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't deny it, did it slaveboi the liar? LMAO streetsquid
Are you really that stupid Mr. Liars? I told you before that Iíve posted as no one other than Poppo. Why would I now need to deny that Iíve posted as someone else? Obviously if you didnít believe my first declaration you have no reason to believe my denial. Your logic is as moronic as your assumption.

Itís the very reason Obama should have never released his long form BC. Once the ignorant birfoon declared the first one fraudulent the long form didnít stand a prayer of being believed. And if that wasnít enough denial the birfoon has the nerve to ask for hospital confirmation and college transcripts and any other document heís intellectually incapable of understanding
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid Mr. Liars? I told you before that Iíve posted as no one other than Poppo. Why would I now need to deny that Iíve posted as someone else? Obviously if you didnít believe my first declaration you have no reason to believe my denial. Your logic is as moronic as your assumption.
Itís the very reason Obama should have never released his long form BC. Once the ignorant birfoon declared the first one fraudulent the long form didnít stand a prayer of being believed. And if that wasnít enough denial the birfoon has the nerve to ask for hospital confirmation and college transcripts and any other document heís intellectually incapable of understanding
Right, lying slaveboi!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you completely denying the fact that I said, if you insist on calling me Mr. Liars, I will (and have) return the favor? Are you saying that never happened slaveboi? You're just ticked because you made your bed and now you have to lie in it. boo hoo big boy!
Answer the question when you're finished dancing, spinning and twisting. That is, if you're man enough to. LMAO
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

LOL, I love that Poppo got so deep into Mr. Liars head that Mr. Liars thinks every other poster is Poppo.

Booga booga!

LOLOLOLOLOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Only the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/20/un...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Here's more of the fraud's work!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2168889939001/betr...
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go out more. I will pass over the "hate crimes" in Rwanda, Burundi, Congo, Tanzanian children's army, Northern Nigeria, etc. I know, I know, Caucassians are at fault. Yes, partly, but Africans have their share of mea culpas too. Oh, I suppose that doesn't concern you, they are "just" Africans.
And on that last line of yours, we part company.
Oh but we are talking about the United States of America....Canadian man. It seems it doesn't matter where you honkies are, you all cannot look in the mirror. You look to Africa and point your fingers and as Vast as that continent is, there are more murders committed by whites here than their are in all the undeveloped nations combined!!!

Many of the murders that go on in the undeveloped countries are instigated and supplied arms by you devils. Who are you kidding?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
shut the damn house down.....the shyt ain't started yet. let'um try and the place will become a ghost town.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Crooks surprised!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2174510822001/arme...
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
LOL, I love that Poppo got so deep into Mr. Liars head that Mr. Liars thinks every other poster is Poppo.
Booga booga!
LOLOLOLOLOL
Yeah, he even accused me of being Poppo! What an idiot!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Booga booga!
LOLOLOLOLOL
Why does it not surprise me that you think 1 is equal to all others? Oh, that's right, because you're dumber than a cow turd. LMAO!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he even accused me of being Poppo! What an idiot!
I didn't accuse you of being the lying slaveboi. You'll have to provide a post number or else forever be labeled a liar. Which I'm sure won't be much of a change for you. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but we are talking about the United States of America....Canadian man. It seems it doesn't matter where you honkies are, you all cannot look in the mirror. You look to Africa and point your fingers and as Vast as that continent is, there are more murders committed by whites here than their are in all the undeveloped nations combined!!!
Many of the murders that go on in the undeveloped countries are instigated and supplied arms by you devils. Who are you kidding?
That's right, never ever look at yourself in a mirror. As for me, I will bend over for no white or black man, they're all the same to me, that is, okay, until they prove otherwise.

Yes, the black Africans kill themselves off with white men's guns. And that is a reprehensible thing that we do, supplying poor African and other countries with arms, from guns to tanks to airplanesd. Guilty. But someone in Africa buys those arms from "Whitey" and uses them to kill their brothers and sisters. Guilty.

Your hate is showing. Not a healthy trait.

As far as I know, and you say you are talking about the United States of America whose majority you incessantly crap and vomit on, I'll remind you that Abe Lincoln the great emancipator, was white, as was Branch Rickey, and after him Eisenhower (remember Selma?) then JFK, LBJ, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, all "whiteys" who advanced Afro American freedoms. Your President is a black man of modest origins, and a hell of a lot of "whiteys" voted for him. They far outweigh the KKK, the Crows and Wallaces of this world. You ain't home yet, I know, discrimination still endures, we can see it here on Topix from the birthers and tea partyers. But there are some good people here, as in the U.S. Your rage, your attitude, will not advance your cause.
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't accuse you of being the lying slaveboi. You'll have to provide a post number or else forever be labeled a liar. Which I'm sure won't be much of a change for you. LMAO
If you provide a post number, he will instantly delete it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 126,661 - 126,680 of167,509
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-18 2 min cheluzal 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,033,464
Amy 4-18 3 min Mister Tonka 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min RACE 96,080
Abby 4-17 7 min edogxxx 37
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Registered Earth Angel 47,041
Teens expelled from Long Island Catholic school... 36 min The North knows 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance