BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,333)

Showing posts 126,641 - 126,660 of174,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have asked Jacques three times already to clarify why guns sold in other states had anything to do with the gun violence in Shitcago especially that Wash. DC is at it's gun violence rate is at a %50 YEAR LOW!!!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have already answered that. There seems to be something wrong with your readng un-skills and/or comprehension. I said yesterday that Chicago (hell, I said it last week and the week before that) was surrounded by cities and states that had lax gun purchase laws, they just brought them into Chicago, is all. I even said to you that Toronto had the same problem wiht gun smuggling across the border. As to Washngton, I never brought it up,YOU did. But seeing as you did, I did give my explanation as to why I THOUGHT gun crimes were down, namely that Washington surroundings are more affluent than Chicago surroundings, therefore probably fewer guns are sold, and people who are well off, and there are more there, don't commit as many crimes.
You still don't get it. Washington DC is mostly a ghetto and most of the rich people live in certain area so that is not the reason why gun crime is at a 50 year low.
The problem with Shitcago is the cops will not go into a project unless they have to where as in DC the cops patrol the high crime areas. In Atlanta the cops also avoid the ghettos and the crime rates are high. But when there is a sports game or concert down town, there are 20 cops at every MARTA stop. WHY?
Well, the rich people want to stay rich and they run the sport, concerts, etc. and if the customers and if the customers won't come because of the high crime rate, the rich people loose money.
Now people who live in projects deserve police protection too but they usually don't get it so that is when you have little girls getting shot in the back like what happened in Shitcago four weeks ago. It is not a gun problem per say, it is a law enforcement problem.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Another example is the car shoot out in Las Vegas this morning and the cops are on it like flies on feces. WHY? Because incident like that scare CUSTOMERS!!!
And that is what I do not like about Country Club RINOs and Limousine Liberals. They just pretend to care about the little people! They think they can throw a few dollars at the poor people and as long as they stay in their ghettos, they don't give a rodents behind!
About a year ago I was driving near a poor area and there was this 2-3 year old black kid on a sidewalk all alone crying. I stopped my car, got my cell phone out and called 911. Before the cops arrived a middle aged black woman came up and the little boy recognized her.
I asked her to wait for the cops and she then panicked and took off with the kid. I waited for the cops and when they arrived I tried to give them a statement but they were not interested. Yep, the Jacksonville cops only care about rich people too!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>So, who's it gonna be? Sioux, LRS, ole Rush the world traveller, ha ha, GB? C'mon, come clean, child. My money's on LRS or Rush. It's their language, but it has Sioux's rage written all over it. GB? Hmmm, NOT.
Skid couldn't go that many posts without using the term "shut knuckles". Romper / Rouge / Francis on the other hand is obsessed with changing monikers and race .... A very likely candidate

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

About ten years ago I was in my big rig near Spartanburg, SC and I noticed young white male with jet black hair walking down the entrance ramp to the interstate. A mile or so down the road I saw an older red pickup with two young white kids with jet black hair and I did not notice an adult around so I stopped and again dialed 911.
Ten minutes later a state trooper showed up and I explained about the man I saw walking off the interstate and the two little kids all with jet black hair. The trooper was not all concerned but he was there and so I left.
I've stopped for a lot of folks when many other people just drive on by. But there are way to many cops that do not want to get involved but that is what we pay them for.
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm the clown, how come you're the one who claims to be doing all the clownstomping? How do you even walk with those things?
"Can you hear us coming?" ha ha . Send in the clowns.
http://tinyurl.com/62nmcq
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Both Republican and Democratic parties are propagandists and need the prostitutes in corrupt corporate mainstream and rightwing media.

It serves their interest for most Americans to believe one side is liberal and the other side is conservative.

Truth is Republicans are rightwing corporatist and Democrats are centrist corporatist and so is mainstream and rightwing media.

LIBERAL and CONSERVATIVE?

I THINK NOT!

The Best of Disinfectants
The Sunlight Foundation is committed to helping citizens, bloggers and journalists be their own best watchdogs, by improving access to existing information and digitizing new information, and by creating new tools and Web sites to enable all of us to collaborate in fostering greater transparency.
http://sunlightfoundation.com/
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have asked Jacques three times already to clarify why guns sold in other states had anything to do with the gun violence in Shitcago especially that Wash. DC is at it's gun violence rate is at a %50 YEAR LOW!!!
<quoted text>
You still don't get it. Washington DC is mostly a ghetto and most of the rich people live in certain area so that is not the reason why gun crime is at a 50 year low.
The problem with Shitcago is the cops will not go into a project unless they have to where as in DC the cops patrol the high crime areas. In Atlanta the cops also avoid the ghettos and the crime rates are high. But when there is a sports game or concert down town, there are 20 cops at every MARTA stop. WHY?
Well, the rich people want to stay rich and they run the sport, concerts, etc. and if the customers and if the customers won't come because of the high crime rate, the rich people loose money.
Now people who live in projects deserve police protection too but they usually don't get it so that is when you have little girls getting shot in the back like what happened in Shitcago four weeks ago. It is not a gun problem per say, it is a law enforcement problem.
YOU don't get it. If Wahsington IS a ghetto, then it makes even more sense to have gun controls, and since the suburbs are fairly well-off, they don't have to sell guns to the residents of the so-called Washington ghetto.

You know, all of this talk of ghettos, to the point where police won't go in unless... it's something that is foreign to us here. A few years back, when a niece of mine was working as a bus tour guide to finance her studies, she often had American tourists who would ask her to take them on a bus tour of the ghetto where the cops don't go. She had to move heaven and earth to convince most of them that there was no such place. And our capital , our Washington, so to speak, well, never mind.
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another example is the car shoot out in Las Vegas this morning and the cops are on it like flies on feces. WHY? Because incident like that scare CUSTOMERS!!!
And that is what I do not like about Country Club RINOs and Limousine Liberals. They just pretend to care about the little people! They think they can throw a few dollars at the poor people and as long as they stay in their ghettos, they don't give a rodents behind!
About a year ago I was driving near a poor area and there was this 2-3 year old black kid on a sidewalk all alone crying. I stopped my car, got my cell phone out and called 911. Before the cops arrived a middle aged black woman came up and the little boy recognized her.
I asked her to wait for the cops and she then panicked and took off with the kid. I waited for the cops and when they arrived I tried to give them a statement but they were not interested. Yep, the Jacksonville cops only care about rich people too!
Again with the obsession : "there was this 2-3 year old black kid on a sidewalk all alone crying". Tell me honestly now Rogue, yes, tell me , if the kid had been white, would you have written "there was this 2-3 year old WHITE kid..."?
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Skid couldn't go that many posts without using the term "shut knuckles". Romper / Rouge / Francis on the other hand is obsessed with changing monikers and race .... A very likely candidate
Could be, but the spelling and grammar were a notch above Rogue's.(No offense, Rogue).
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Could be, but the spelling and grammar were a notch above Rogue's.(No offense, Rogue).
Pssst. Hint for Romper / Francis. I am also not Jacques
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

PS : the tone was angry, like someone enraged. Sioux. And, Sioux's spelling and grammar are quite good, as were our impersonator's. Sioux or LRS, and it could be LRS , as he started slowly, but profanity and name-calling slowly surfaced. As you know, when one is naturally gross and profane, you can only suppress them for a little while, but eventually they will come to the surface as you can't cap a volcano. Then came the boorishness. We'll see.
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst. Hint for Romper / Francis. I am also not Jacques
And I am also not "Learn to Read".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to that fable Romper. Kind of sad to know you are that obsessed with me.(And the brain damaged puss whines when I won't visit).
Clue for pathetic moron. You're still wrong
Nah, sonicefilter is one of your puppets, no doubt about it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

*sonic
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Braindeadlintards wrote:
OK poopoo for brains
Did you just say it was debunked that
Obummer was never Named Barry Soetoro
Obummer does not have a SS# from Conecticut
Obummers sister did not say he was born in another Hospital
Obummers grandmother that lived in Kenya at the time of his birth did not say "Yes" she saw him being born
Obummers COLB does not have a 2007 stamp on it
Obummers BC was posted by Obummer without an official Hawaii state seal and accompanying signatures
Obummers wife did not say Kenya was his "Home Country"
Obummer was never listed on a school record from Indonesia as an Indonesian citizen and Muslim
Obummer was never witnessed by Hawaii's Gov. Ambercrobie being born in a Hawaiian hospital
Obummers birth information was never found by Gov. Ambercrombie
Obummers listed hospital on his online presented BC has never been publicly confirmed by any hospital official or confirmed by any hospital documentation
And on and on.....
All of these things have been proven and documented either in public interviews, videos seen and confirmed, and documents presented by Obummer himself! So according to you everyone is a liar including Obummer and his family members, as well as officials. Thanks for clearing that up!
C'MOR, now you are calling even the proven facts lies!
Toddle along to your Libtard Mien Obummer Youth Propaganda Meeting!
If I may butt in, it was indeed debunked, and that includes the complete list you supplied, by 197 judges, 9 judges of the Supreme Court, 485 lawmakers in the House and Senate, 195 countries, McCain, Palin, the whole Bush family, Grove, Rumsfeld, "shoot me in the face Cheney", Powell, Romney, Ryan, all 50 governors, etc. Hmmmm, starting to feel alone, lonely, awwww, Braindeadlintards? "Look at me in the parade, Ma, I'm the only in step", dixit Braindeadlintards.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm the clown, how come you're the one who claims to be doing all the clownstomping? How do you even walk with those things?
"Can you hear us coming?" ha ha . Send in the clowns.
That would be a major DOH on your part jakeleg. Can you figure out why? LMAO! dolt I don't think it's possible for you to be any dumber. The proof is right here in your post! LMAO!!!

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Date:
Sun, 1965-02-21
*On this date in 1965, Black Nationalist Malcolm X was shot and killed. This happened at the Audubon Ballroom in Harlem, while he was preparing to speak.

He was one of the most passionate and controversial people of the 20th century. Three of the men arrested were later identified as members of the Nation of Islam.

A week earlier, his home was firebombed; his wife and children escaped unharmed.
http://www.aaregistry.org/historic_events/vie...

BET not a person THOUGHT of that!
A possible 'father' of obama ...
So I've read.

Who KNOWS???
Lots of Americans do NOT know for sure!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You take after your fake messiah well, lil one. That which YOU are guilty of is exactly what you accuse others of. The big "Zero" does the exact same thing. Barry is that you? LMAO! dingbat

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

The Midnight Ride of…Wentworth Cheswell

His life prior to his midnight ride with Paul Revere and his military service was of public service to his neighbors, town and family.

Wentworth Cheswell was born on April 11, 1746 to Hopestill and Katherine Cheswell. His grandfather Richard Cheswell had earned his freedom in 1717 in Exeter, New Hampshire and bought 20 acres of land from the Hilton Grant. It is the earliest known deed by a black man in New Hampshire. Hopestill was a housewright and carpenter, and part-time farmer, who built many of the homes of patriots in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, most notably the home of Captain Gregory Purcell in 1758, where several years later American Navy hero John Paul Jones stayed while overseeing the construction of the warship America. That house stands as Portsmouth Historical Society’s home today.

http://saintpaulrepublicans.us/blog/2013/02/0...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Thanks Obumbler!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/21/vi...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 126,641 - 126,660 of174,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-23 10 min Pippa 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Even Steven 1,078,430
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min truth 48,839
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min voice of peace 67,873
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min Sublime1 97,514
Abby 7-23 26 min PEllen 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 56 min gottondas 68,361
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••