BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143721 Feb 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Skid couldn't go that many posts without using the term "shut knuckles". Romper / Rouge / Francis on the other hand is obsessed with changing monikers and race .... A very likely candidate
Could be, but the spelling and grammar were a notch above Rogue's.(No offense, Rogue).
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#143722 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Could be, but the spelling and grammar were a notch above Rogue's.(No offense, Rogue).
Pssst. Hint for Romper / Francis. I am also not Jacques
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143723 Feb 21, 2013
PS : the tone was angry, like someone enraged. Sioux. And, Sioux's spelling and grammar are quite good, as were our impersonator's. Sioux or LRS, and it could be LRS , as he started slowly, but profanity and name-calling slowly surfaced. As you know, when one is naturally gross and profane, you can only suppress them for a little while, but eventually they will come to the surface as you can't cap a volcano. Then came the boorishness. We'll see.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143724 Feb 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst. Hint for Romper / Francis. I am also not Jacques
And I am also not "Learn to Read".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143726 Feb 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to that fable Romper. Kind of sad to know you are that obsessed with me.(And the brain damaged puss whines when I won't visit).
Clue for pathetic moron. You're still wrong
Nah, sonicefilter is one of your puppets, no doubt about it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143727 Feb 21, 2013
*sonic
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143728 Feb 21, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
OK poopoo for brains
Did you just say it was debunked that
Obummer was never Named Barry Soetoro
Obummer does not have a SS# from Conecticut
Obummers sister did not say he was born in another Hospital
Obummers grandmother that lived in Kenya at the time of his birth did not say "Yes" she saw him being born
Obummers COLB does not have a 2007 stamp on it
Obummers BC was posted by Obummer without an official Hawaii state seal and accompanying signatures
Obummers wife did not say Kenya was his "Home Country"
Obummer was never listed on a school record from Indonesia as an Indonesian citizen and Muslim
Obummer was never witnessed by Hawaii's Gov. Ambercrobie being born in a Hawaiian hospital
Obummers birth information was never found by Gov. Ambercrombie
Obummers listed hospital on his online presented BC has never been publicly confirmed by any hospital official or confirmed by any hospital documentation
And on and on.....
All of these things have been proven and documented either in public interviews, videos seen and confirmed, and documents presented by Obummer himself! So according to you everyone is a liar including Obummer and his family members, as well as officials. Thanks for clearing that up!
C'MOR, now you are calling even the proven facts lies!
Toddle along to your Libtard Mien Obummer Youth Propaganda Meeting!
If I may butt in, it was indeed debunked, and that includes the complete list you supplied, by 197 judges, 9 judges of the Supreme Court, 485 lawmakers in the House and Senate, 195 countries, McCain, Palin, the whole Bush family, Grove, Rumsfeld, "shoot me in the face Cheney", Powell, Romney, Ryan, all 50 governors, etc. Hmmmm, starting to feel alone, lonely, awwww, Braindeadlintards? "Look at me in the parade, Ma, I'm the only in step", dixit Braindeadlintards.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143729 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm the clown, how come you're the one who claims to be doing all the clownstomping? How do you even walk with those things?
"Can you hear us coming?" ha ha . Send in the clowns.
That would be a major DOH on your part jakeleg. Can you figure out why? LMAO! dolt I don't think it's possible for you to be any dumber. The proof is right here in your post! LMAO!!!

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#143730 Feb 21, 2013
Date:
Sun, 1965-02-21
*On this date in 1965, Black Nationalist Malcolm X was shot and killed. This happened at the Audubon Ballroom in Harlem, while he was preparing to speak.

He was one of the most passionate and controversial people of the 20th century. Three of the men arrested were later identified as members of the Nation of Islam.

A week earlier, his home was firebombed; his wife and children escaped unharmed.
http://www.aaregistry.org/historic_events/vie...

BET not a person THOUGHT of that!
A possible 'father' of obama ...
So I've read.

Who KNOWS???
Lots of Americans do NOT know for sure!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143731 Feb 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Skid couldn't go that many posts without using the term "shut knuckles". Romper / Rouge / Francis on the other hand is obsessed with changing monikers and race .... A very likely candidate
You take after your fake messiah well, lil one. That which YOU are guilty of is exactly what you accuse others of. The big "Zero" does the exact same thing. Barry is that you? LMAO! dingbat

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#143732 Feb 21, 2013
The Midnight Ride ofÖWentworth Cheswell

His life prior to his midnight ride with Paul Revere and his military service was of public service to his neighbors, town and family.

Wentworth Cheswell was born on April 11, 1746 to Hopestill and Katherine Cheswell. His grandfather Richard Cheswell had earned his freedom in 1717 in Exeter, New Hampshire and bought 20 acres of land from the Hilton Grant. It is the earliest known deed by a black man in New Hampshire. Hopestill was a housewright and carpenter, and part-time farmer, who built many of the homes of patriots in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, most notably the home of Captain Gregory Purcell in 1758, where several years later American Navy hero John Paul Jones stayed while overseeing the construction of the warship America. That house stands as Portsmouth Historical Societyís home today.

http://saintpaulrepublicans.us/blog/2013/02/0...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143733 Feb 21, 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143734 Feb 21, 2013
Obumbler's Foreign Policy at work!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/21/us...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143735 Feb 21, 2013
Obumbler gives gifts to the nicest people!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02/21/saudi...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143736 Feb 21, 2013
Obumbler is likely to get us all killed.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#143737 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
WOOOOAAAH! NO WAY!!! That IS Promise! i so prouda he.
You are a very good teacher. When he graduates, you need to recruit that Canadian.
LOL
Nah, Jacques is absolutely a straight shooter and so are many others on this thread. Me thinks you and Jacques simply got off on the wrong footing. Take my word for it. Jacques is a super humanitarian as should we all be. He could care less what color you are.

Moreno Valley, CA

#143738 Feb 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What's really sad about the Ohio story is that to a large degree it is the fault of inept election officials. When I vote early or request an absentee ballot that should be (and in most States is) noted on the roll. Were I to show up on Election Day and request a ballot almost any poll worker would then immediately tell me that the records indicated I had already voted. Ohio was so busy trying to limit early voting to Tepublican only areas they certainly didn't want to impose any safeguards against multiple votes
Same here! I vote absentee as well but there are a few youngsters in the neighborhood Iíll drag to the poll to ensure they vote and in many cases Iíll drop off my absentee ballot (Absentee only box) at that time as well. What they will not do is allow me to sign in and receive a ballot.

It was really sad to see four and five hour long voting lines in a country that prides itself as an exceptional beacon of democracy but one wonders how much of a defeat Republicans suffered had it not been the case.

When I dropped my ballot off there was an old lady there who looked every bit as old as that 102 year old lady at the SOTU address. She came in with a couple of ladies, got her ballot, sat at the table and filled it out and was outta there while I was still running my mouth.

The difference here is that there were no lines; there were plenty of tables and chairs inside just in case and digital and paper ballots for your preference. And thatís of course as it should be everywhere.

Moreno Valley, CA

#143739 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, Poppo, do you think Rogue will comment on these little nuggets? Probably not, but in 10 days or so, he'll act like you never posted those and again claim that dems are the most fraudulent at election time. Oh, and like he just did me, he will pretend you never posted this. It's the birther way.
Obviously Rogue sources quite a bit of information from is butt so his links would necessarily be to the brown stains in his drawers. I doubt you would want to click on them anyway.
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#143740 Feb 21, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here! I vote absentee as well but there are a few youngsters in the neighborhood Iíll drag to the poll to ensure they vote and in many cases Iíll drop off my absentee ballot (Absentee only box) at that time as well. What they will not do is allow me to sign in and receive a ballot.
It was really sad to see four and five hour long voting lines in a country that prides itself as an exceptional beacon of democracy but one wonders how much of a defeat Republicans suffered had it not been the case.
When I dropped my ballot off there was an old lady there who looked every bit as old as that 102 year old lady at the SOTU address. She came in with a couple of ladies, got her ballot, sat at the table and filled it out and was outta there while I was still running my mouth.
The difference here is that there were no lines; there were plenty of tables and chairs inside just in case and digital and paper ballots for your preference. And thatís of course as it should be everywhere.
I say dip your finger in purple ink,save all that paper and people who can't read. Irag did it why can't we.

Moreno Valley, CA

#143741 Feb 21, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
OK poopoo for brains
Did you just say it was debunked that
Obummer was never Named Barry Soetoro
Obummer does not have a SS# from Conecticut
Obummers sister did not say he was born in another Hospital
Obummers grandmother that lived in Kenya at the time of his birth did not say "Yes" she saw him being born
Obummers COLB does not have a 2007 stamp on it
Obummers BC was posted by Obummer without an official Hawaii state seal and accompanying signatures
Obummers wife did not say Kenya was his "Home Country"
Obummer was never listed on a school record from Indonesia as an Indonesian citizen and Muslim
Obummer was never witnessed by Hawaii's Gov. Ambercrobie being born in a Hawaiian hospital
Obummers birth information was never found by Gov. Ambercrombie
Obummers listed hospital on his online presented BC has never been publicly confirmed by any hospital official or confirmed by any hospital documentation
And on and on.....
All of these things have been proven and documented either in public interviews, videos seen and confirmed, and documents presented by Obummer himself! So according to you everyone is a liar including Obummer and his family members, as well as officials. Thanks for clearing that up!
C'MOR, now you are calling even the proven facts lies!
Toddle along to your Libtard Mien Obummer Youth Propaganda Meeting!
How does President Barack Hussein Obama, leader of the free world sound when matched against your list of crazy Cmor? Are you not a little embarrassed even? Just a little bit maybe? Let me give you a clue Cmor. Your list is tantamount to a bird fart in a thunder storm. Absolutely no one including the most astute birfoon will ever hear it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DBWriter 1,115,348
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min HughBe 69,534
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min Toj 98,364
Feel-good news is made near Ferguson 19 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 10-1 40 min pde 8
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 41 min Always Smile 4,050
Amy - 9-29-2014 56 min pde 31

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]