BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,332)

Showing posts 126,621 - 126,640 of173,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ignorant. You're a Sioux clone, you HAVE to be. You're ignorant, uneducated, profane, enraged and totally un-America and anti-American like her. Bravo. So far, a clone - but hey, soon, Sioux.
And not unlike Sioux, you hurl false accusations, in my case, name-calling, and when challenged, you come back with more name-calling.
A LRS-Sioux-Shakalak cross, OMG.
Boooo Hoooo now you've gone and did it! booo hooooo youz done hert my wittle feelings.. baaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaa booooooooooooo hoooooooooo

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously...I don't think these people know the meaning of the words they use. They are more like Parrots and Children...repeating words they hear but don't have a CLUE what the words mean... smh

Now now, Mr. Liars never finished third grade but heís showing a lotta promise. Why just yesterday he googled from Mo Val all the way to Yucaipa all by himself. A sum total says he of an entire 16 miles.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Sheik Yourbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you don't have one just like your so called president.
I bet I do! And so does Romney and so does Donald Trump. And certainly everyone born in Hawaii.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Sheik Yourbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you don't have one just like your so called president.
nah awnn I have two. and two social security numbers too. I learn that from a white man. His credit was jacked up and he couldn't buy a car. So he created a new Social and now...He's driving his ass off, charging shit, living the dream.

Those wall street guys are so knowledgeable!

I could hook you up if you need one. I know you do.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now, Mr. Liars never finished third grade but heís showing a lotta promise. Why just yesterday he googled from Mo Val all the way to Yucaipa all by himself. A sum total says he of an entire 16 miles.
WOOOOAAAH! NO WAY!!! That IS Promise! i so prouda he.

You are a very good teacher. When he graduates, you need to recruit that Canadian.
LOL
Learn to Read

Wasco, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I believe this chick in handcuffs is a Republican.
http://www.inquisitr.com/386068/republican-ne...

And this guy
http://www.examiner.com/article/republican-op...

And this cutie pie
http://www.examiner.com/article/video-republi...

And let’s not forget this
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/...

And long lines and new voter ID laws and shorter voting days and any other dirty trick imaginable the Republican Party could conjure up in its effort to steal the election.

You gotta lotta brass lady!
What's really sad about the Ohio story is that to a large degree it is the fault of inept election officials. When I vote early or request an absentee ballot that should be (and in most States is) noted on the roll. Were I to show up on Election Day and request a ballot almost any poll worker would then immediately tell me that the records indicated I had already voted. Ohio was so busy trying to limit early voting to Tepublican only areas they certainly didn't want to impose any safeguards against multiple votes
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, here is an offer you surely cannot turn down, as you seem so sure of what you advance. Let's each draw a list. A name-calling list. I'll list those names you call posters and you list the names I call posters. Then we'll compare. Fair enough?
Just admit already that you call others names. Geez, you're a clown.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue and LRS: I think you will find this particularly interesting.

COPIED FROM ANOTHER POSTER:

If You Have ever Wondered What's Wrong in the United States These days;
READ THIS ONE PRINTED IN THE BEAUFORT N. C. PAPER FROM A "TRUE DEMOCRAT"
THEN WONDER "NO MORE"!!
There are NO words to describe this ... seriously...absoltely none!

ROTF!!!!

(Editor's note: The following Letter to the Editor, published in the Jan. 23 edition, has gone viral on the Web after a reader linked it to a Fox News Facebook page. It had received more than 4,000 comments and been shared more than 12,000 times by Tuesday morning.)

I have brought this here for your enjoyment and some explanations if any. Here is the entire text of the news clipping in article format. I will also post the image.
It is listed under the "More Modern Way Of Living" section.

Beaufort, N.C.
Jan. 17, 2013
TO THE EDITOR:

Republicans and "so-called" conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?
We democrats are sick and tired of republicans constantly using the constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else.
Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don't know the exact statistics, but I'm quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead city, when it comes to gun violence.
But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason?
No, Of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the constitution, as if the constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the constitution, I'd say, and president Obama needs to change it.
The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country.
I think all this demonstrates that the constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president.
Right now it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C section. But because the constitution was written a hundred years ago nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way.
Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that's just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.
Please withhold my name because I don't want to get crank calls.
PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT.

There are several sources, here's one:

WARNING! PUT DOWN THE COFFEE BEFORE READING THIS ARTICLE!
http://thenewstalkers.com/forum/topics/how-sm...

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

This absolutely SHOWS the mindset of liberals. No knowledge of History OR the Constitution! Therefore being pegged MORONS/libTARDS is hitting the so called 'nail-on-the-head'!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof positive your comment has no point thereby meaning absolutely nothing and positively making no sense.
The old adage makes a great point. Unfortunately, it eludes you.
Learn to Read

Wasco, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
Rogue and LRS: I think you will find this particularly interesting.

COPIED FROM ANOTHER POSTER:

If You Have ever Wondered What's Wrong in the United States These days;
READ THIS ONE PRINTED IN THE BEAUFORT N. C. PAPER FROM A "TRUE DEMOCRAT"
THEN WONDER "NO MORE"!!
There are NO words to describe this ... seriously...absoltely none!

ROTF!!!!

(Editor's note: The following Letter to the Editor, published in the Jan. 23 edition, has gone viral on the Web after a reader linked it to a Fox News Facebook page. It had received more than 4,000 comments and been shared more than 12,000 times by Tuesday morning.)

I have brought this here for your enjoyment and some explanations if any. Here is the entire text of the news clipping in article format. I will also post the image.
It is listed under the "More Modern Way Of Living" section.

Beaufort, N.C.
Jan. 17, 2013
TO THE EDITOR:

Republicans and "so-called" conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?
We democrats are sick and tired of republicans constantly using the constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else.
Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don't know the exact statistics, but I'm quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead city, when it comes to gun violence.
But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason?
No, Of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the constitution, as if the constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the constitution, I'd say, and president Obama needs to change it.
The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country.
I think all this demonstrates that the constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president.
Right now it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C section. But because the constitution was written a hundred years ago nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way.
Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that's just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.
Please withhold my name because I don't want to get crank calls.
PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT.

There are several sources, here's one:

WARNING! PUT DOWN THE COFFEE BEFORE READING THIS ARTICLE!
http://thenewstalkers.com/forum/topics/how-sm...
Of course this is just another Birfoon fable rehashed over and over. But thanks for your effort
Learn to Read

Wasco, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Clue to Birfoon

The posting of a fable on a blog is not a source. You fantasize that this was a letter published in a newspaper? A source might be - oh I don't know - maybe the newspaper?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What an odd post! LMAO No, poops never uses other names.....HaHaHa!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet I do! And so does Romney and so does Donald Trump. And certainly everyone born in Hawaii.
Would that be Hawaii, Kenya? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
Clue to Birfoon
The posting of a fable on a blog is not a source. You fantasize that this was a letter published in a newspaper? A source might be - oh I don't know - maybe the newspaper?
How's old Sonic doing? Haven't seen it posting for awhile. LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I believe this chick in handcuffs is a Republican.
http://www.inquisitr.com/386068/republican-ne...
And this guy
http://www.examiner.com/article/republican-op...
And this cutie pie
http://www.examiner.com/article/video-republi...
And letís not forget this
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/...
And long lines and new voter ID laws and shorter voting days and any other dirty trick imaginable the Republican Party could conjure up in its effort to steal the election.
You gotta lotta brass lady!
Hmmm, Poppo, do you think Rogue will comment on these little nuggets? Probably not, but in 10 days or so, he'll act like you never posted those and again claim that dems are the most fraudulent at election time. Oh, and like he just did me, he will pretend you never posted this. It's the birther way.
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The following is NOT name-calling as there is a reason for it and it's all true : You : bluffer, coward, yellow, liar, traitor, anti-American, un-American, ignorant, illiterate.
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And that reply sure took a long time. Gave up looking, eh, loser?
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm the clown, how come you're the one who claims to be doing all the clownstomping? How do you even walk with those things?

"Can you hear us coming?" ha ha . Send in the clowns.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>How's old Sonic doing? Haven't seen it posting for awhile. LMAO!
Back to that fable Romper. Kind of sad to know you are that obsessed with me.(And the brain damaged puss whines when I won't visit).

Clue for pathetic moron. You're still wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 126,621 - 126,640 of173,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,586
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Riigsby5555 48,698
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Hey Stupid 1,073,080
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 27 min Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 49 min Julie 5
Amy July 12 1 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000