BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143702 Feb 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Clue to Birfoon
The posting of a fable on a blog is not a source. You fantasize that this was a letter published in a newspaper? A source might be - oh I don't know - maybe the newspaper?
How's old Sonic doing? Haven't seen it posting for awhile. LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143703 Feb 21, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I believe this chick in handcuffs is a Republican.
http://www.inquisitr.com/386068/republican-ne...
And this guy
http://www.examiner.com/article/republican-op...
And this cutie pie
http://www.examiner.com/article/video-republi...
And letís not forget this
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/...
And long lines and new voter ID laws and shorter voting days and any other dirty trick imaginable the Republican Party could conjure up in its effort to steal the election.
You gotta lotta brass lady!
Hmmm, Poppo, do you think Rogue will comment on these little nuggets? Probably not, but in 10 days or so, he'll act like you never posted those and again claim that dems are the most fraudulent at election time. Oh, and like he just did me, he will pretend you never posted this. It's the birther way.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143704 Feb 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit already that you call others names. Geez, you're a clown.
The following is NOT name-calling as there is a reason for it and it's all true : You : bluffer, coward, yellow, liar, traitor, anti-American, un-American, ignorant, illiterate.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143705 Feb 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And that reply sure took a long time. Gave up looking, eh, loser?
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143707 Feb 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm the clown, how come you're the one who claims to be doing all the clownstomping? How do you even walk with those things?

"Can you hear us coming?" ha ha . Send in the clowns.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#143708 Feb 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>How's old Sonic doing? Haven't seen it posting for awhile. LMAO!
Back to that fable Romper. Kind of sad to know you are that obsessed with me.(And the brain damaged puss whines when I won't visit).

Clue for pathetic moron. You're still wrong
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143709 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Boooo Hoooo now you've gone and did it! booo hooooo youz done hert my wittle feelings.. baaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaa booooooooooooo hoooooooooo
So, who's it gonna be? Sioux, LRS, ole Rush the world traveller, ha ha, GB? C'mon, come clean, child. My money's on LRS or Rush. It's their language, but it has Sioux's rage written all over it. GB? Hmmm, NOT.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143710 Feb 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have asked Jacques three times already to clarify why guns sold in other states had anything to do with the gun violence in Shitcago especially that Wash. DC is at it's gun violence rate is at a %50 YEAR LOW!!!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have already answered that. There seems to be something wrong with your readng un-skills and/or comprehension. I said yesterday that Chicago (hell, I said it last week and the week before that) was surrounded by cities and states that had lax gun purchase laws, they just brought them into Chicago, is all. I even said to you that Toronto had the same problem wiht gun smuggling across the border. As to Washngton, I never brought it up,YOU did. But seeing as you did, I did give my explanation as to why I THOUGHT gun crimes were down, namely that Washington surroundings are more affluent than Chicago surroundings, therefore probably fewer guns are sold, and people who are well off, and there are more there, don't commit as many crimes.
You still don't get it. Washington DC is mostly a ghetto and most of the rich people live in certain area so that is not the reason why gun crime is at a 50 year low.
The problem with Shitcago is the cops will not go into a project unless they have to where as in DC the cops patrol the high crime areas. In Atlanta the cops also avoid the ghettos and the crime rates are high. But when there is a sports game or concert down town, there are 20 cops at every MARTA stop. WHY?
Well, the rich people want to stay rich and they run the sport, concerts, etc. and if the customers and if the customers won't come because of the high crime rate, the rich people loose money.
Now people who live in projects deserve police protection too but they usually don't get it so that is when you have little girls getting shot in the back like what happened in Shitcago four weeks ago. It is not a gun problem per say, it is a law enforcement problem.

Location hidden

#143712 Feb 21, 2013
Another example is the car shoot out in Las Vegas this morning and the cops are on it like flies on feces. WHY? Because incident like that scare CUSTOMERS!!!
And that is what I do not like about Country Club RINOs and Limousine Liberals. They just pretend to care about the little people! They think they can throw a few dollars at the poor people and as long as they stay in their ghettos, they don't give a rodents behind!
About a year ago I was driving near a poor area and there was this 2-3 year old black kid on a sidewalk all alone crying. I stopped my car, got my cell phone out and called 911. Before the cops arrived a middle aged black woman came up and the little boy recognized her.
I asked her to wait for the cops and she then panicked and took off with the kid. I waited for the cops and when they arrived I tried to give them a statement but they were not interested. Yep, the Jacksonville cops only care about rich people too!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#143713 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>So, who's it gonna be? Sioux, LRS, ole Rush the world traveller, ha ha, GB? C'mon, come clean, child. My money's on LRS or Rush. It's their language, but it has Sioux's rage written all over it. GB? Hmmm, NOT.
Skid couldn't go that many posts without using the term "shut knuckles". Romper / Rouge / Francis on the other hand is obsessed with changing monikers and race .... A very likely candidate

Location hidden

#143714 Feb 21, 2013
About ten years ago I was in my big rig near Spartanburg, SC and I noticed young white male with jet black hair walking down the entrance ramp to the interstate. A mile or so down the road I saw an older red pickup with two young white kids with jet black hair and I did not notice an adult around so I stopped and again dialed 911.
Ten minutes later a state trooper showed up and I explained about the man I saw walking off the interstate and the two little kids all with jet black hair. The trooper was not all concerned but he was there and so I left.
I've stopped for a lot of folks when many other people just drive on by. But there are way to many cops that do not want to get involved but that is what we pay them for.
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

#143715 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm the clown, how come you're the one who claims to be doing all the clownstomping? How do you even walk with those things?
"Can you hear us coming?" ha ha . Send in the clowns.
http://tinyurl.com/62nmcq
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

#143716 Feb 21, 2013
Both Republican and Democratic parties are propagandists and need the prostitutes in corrupt corporate mainstream and rightwing media.

It serves their interest for most Americans to believe one side is liberal and the other side is conservative.

Truth is Republicans are rightwing corporatist and Democrats are centrist corporatist and so is mainstream and rightwing media.

LIBERAL and CONSERVATIVE?

I THINK NOT!

The Best of Disinfectants
The Sunlight Foundation is committed to helping citizens, bloggers and journalists be their own best watchdogs, by improving access to existing information and digitizing new information, and by creating new tools and Web sites to enable all of us to collaborate in fostering greater transparency.
http://sunlightfoundation.com/
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143719 Feb 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have asked Jacques three times already to clarify why guns sold in other states had anything to do with the gun violence in Shitcago especially that Wash. DC is at it's gun violence rate is at a %50 YEAR LOW!!!
<quoted text>
You still don't get it. Washington DC is mostly a ghetto and most of the rich people live in certain area so that is not the reason why gun crime is at a 50 year low.
The problem with Shitcago is the cops will not go into a project unless they have to where as in DC the cops patrol the high crime areas. In Atlanta the cops also avoid the ghettos and the crime rates are high. But when there is a sports game or concert down town, there are 20 cops at every MARTA stop. WHY?
Well, the rich people want to stay rich and they run the sport, concerts, etc. and if the customers and if the customers won't come because of the high crime rate, the rich people loose money.
Now people who live in projects deserve police protection too but they usually don't get it so that is when you have little girls getting shot in the back like what happened in Shitcago four weeks ago. It is not a gun problem per say, it is a law enforcement problem.
YOU don't get it. If Wahsington IS a ghetto, then it makes even more sense to have gun controls, and since the suburbs are fairly well-off, they don't have to sell guns to the residents of the so-called Washington ghetto.

You know, all of this talk of ghettos, to the point where police won't go in unless... it's something that is foreign to us here. A few years back, when a niece of mine was working as a bus tour guide to finance her studies, she often had American tourists who would ask her to take them on a bus tour of the ghetto where the cops don't go. She had to move heaven and earth to convince most of them that there was no such place. And our capital , our Washington, so to speak, well, never mind.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143720 Feb 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another example is the car shoot out in Las Vegas this morning and the cops are on it like flies on feces. WHY? Because incident like that scare CUSTOMERS!!!
And that is what I do not like about Country Club RINOs and Limousine Liberals. They just pretend to care about the little people! They think they can throw a few dollars at the poor people and as long as they stay in their ghettos, they don't give a rodents behind!
About a year ago I was driving near a poor area and there was this 2-3 year old black kid on a sidewalk all alone crying. I stopped my car, got my cell phone out and called 911. Before the cops arrived a middle aged black woman came up and the little boy recognized her.
I asked her to wait for the cops and she then panicked and took off with the kid. I waited for the cops and when they arrived I tried to give them a statement but they were not interested. Yep, the Jacksonville cops only care about rich people too!
Again with the obsession : "there was this 2-3 year old black kid on a sidewalk all alone crying". Tell me honestly now Rogue, yes, tell me , if the kid had been white, would you have written "there was this 2-3 year old WHITE kid..."?
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143721 Feb 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Skid couldn't go that many posts without using the term "shut knuckles". Romper / Rouge / Francis on the other hand is obsessed with changing monikers and race .... A very likely candidate
Could be, but the spelling and grammar were a notch above Rogue's.(No offense, Rogue).
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#143722 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Could be, but the spelling and grammar were a notch above Rogue's.(No offense, Rogue).
Pssst. Hint for Romper / Francis. I am also not Jacques
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143723 Feb 21, 2013
PS : the tone was angry, like someone enraged. Sioux. And, Sioux's spelling and grammar are quite good, as were our impersonator's. Sioux or LRS, and it could be LRS , as he started slowly, but profanity and name-calling slowly surfaced. As you know, when one is naturally gross and profane, you can only suppress them for a little while, but eventually they will come to the surface as you can't cap a volcano. Then came the boorishness. We'll see.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143724 Feb 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst. Hint for Romper / Francis. I am also not Jacques
And I am also not "Learn to Read".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143726 Feb 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to that fable Romper. Kind of sad to know you are that obsessed with me.(And the brain damaged puss whines when I won't visit).
Clue for pathetic moron. You're still wrong
Nah, sonicefilter is one of your puppets, no doubt about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,153,455
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 28 min _Zoey_ 4,913
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min Eric 70,994
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 1 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,880
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web