BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
126,581 - 126,600 of 176,676 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This article is ten months old and things have not improved.
The hunger to come in Egypt
By Spengler
Egypt is running out of food, and, more gradually, running out of money with which to buy it. The most populous country in the Arab world shows all the symptoms of national bankruptcy - the kind that produced hyperinflation in several Latin American countries during the 1970s and 1980s - with a deadly difference: Egypt imports half its wheat, and the collapse of its external credit means starvation.
The civil violence we have seen over the past few days foreshadows far worse to come.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/ME10 ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of it is true. Are you rejoicing? Thanks to tea party repubs in Congress, you may soon join Egypt.
No, famine brings civil strife and war. But the more the Earth cools, the more likely we are to have world wide famine.
I would rather have a little Global Warming. Why do you think I live in Florida?
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, can you not be honest with yourself at least once?
YOU show me then. Incidentally, I asked her about my name-calling HER.

As to name-calling you, and apart from liar,(true) birfoon (true) and perhaps idiot (true) now and then, please indicate incidents of my name-calling, specially something that resembles your profanity-laden , gross and loutish specialties.

You are what I've called you, so therefore it's not name-calling.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to state you're a hater. All you have to do is show it in the way you talk, write and act. And you have succeeded admirably.
You'll note I've not been aggressive, not called you names (how thrilling it must have felt to call me "white boy"). But you liberally have done both. There is help for that sort of stuff out there.
One thing : You don't have to take the KKK's place to be noticed.
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, what did I say about women raised in the matriarchal welfare system? They are bwitches!
YOUR judgement, not mine.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU show me then. Incidentally, I asked her about my name-calling HER.
As to name-calling you, and apart from liar,(true) birfoon (true) and perhaps idiot (true) now and then, please indicate incidents of my name-calling, specially something that resembles your profanity-laden , gross and loutish specialties.
You are what I've called you, so therefore it's not name-calling.
Look at your sorry azz dancing about. You do call people names. You know it and I know it. Anyone, and I do mean anyone, who reads this thread will also know it. Extremely childish of you. But, I'm not one bit surprised! LMAO
Maude

Floral Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
“A Bloomberg National poll released Wednesday found that 55 percent of Americans approve of Obama's performance, his highest rating in the poll since September 2009. The poll also found that 49 percent of respondents believe that the president's proposals to increase government spending in key areas are more likely to spur job creation than GOP-backed efforts to cut both spending and taxes”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/obam...
Of thoes 55% how many voted 6 times like the women in OHIO and when you see her on tv shes proud that she done it.WRONG WRONG WRONG OBAMA IS O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Of thoes 55% how many voted 6 times like the women in OHIO and when you see her on tv shes proud that she done it.WRONG WRONG WRONG OBAMA IS O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica
Do you think they polled the same person 6 times?

Sour grapes, you cannot abide by the people's choice, but mainly you cannot abide by Obama being president. As to why, well, just look inwards.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Liars (aka Louisiana Loser) is still going. Hour eight.

LOLOLOLOLOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you have some drugs to sell on the street corner today?
mama needs some dinner tonight.
I sell them legally. Check your medicine cabinet out...I'm sure you have some of my "trial" drugs in there. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at your sorry azz dancing about. You do call people names. You know it and I know it. Anyone, and I do mean anyone, who reads this thread will also know it. Extremely childish of you. But, I'm not one bit surprised! LMAO
Okay, here is an offer you surely cannot turn down, as you seem so sure of what you advance. Let's each draw a list. A name-calling list. I'll list those names you call posters and you list the names I call posters. Then we'll compare. Fair enough?
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right white boy! That is what you are aside from being a liar. Anyone reading your post can attest to your name calling and hey ...it doesn't bother me. Hell, I have a choice word list that longer than Santas so spit em on out. Now don't go punkish on me now little man. Next thing I know you'll be in the corner sniffing and I am fresh out of Puffs!
White boy? Is that any better than slaveboi? And Liar? You're very generous with the name-calling, aren't you?

I just gave two samples of YOUR brand of name-calling. Would you be courteous enough to tell me what pejorative names I have called you since we started these exchanges? Should be easy, as you wrote that I did.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Of thoes 55% how many voted 6 times like the women in OHIO and when you see her on tv shes proud that she done it.WRONG WRONG WRONG OBAMA IS O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think they polled the same person 6 times?
Sour grapes, you cannot abide by the people's choice, but mainly you cannot abide by Obama being president. As to why, well, just look inwards.
Well dah, NO! She used multiple ID's. And do you really think she was the only person doing so? At least 9-% of all crimes committed in America are Liberals because Liberals always justify their misconduct.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Oh goody, the Taxi that blew up in Las Vegas this morning belonged to the same company which has the largest fleet of propane powered cabs. When I was in SKorea thirty years ago I was warned to avoid propane powered Taxis as then tended to blow up when involved in an accident.

Las Vegas' Largest Taxi Company Relies on Propane to Keep Up with the City of Lights

http://voices.yahoo.com/las-vegas-largest-tax...

Here is a propane-powered p/u, going up

Propane Tank Explodes in Back of Pickup

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Oh wow, new video

Driver's incredible escape as gas-powered pick-up truck explodes at petrol station.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dah, NO! She used multiple ID's. And do you really think she was the only person doing so? At least 9-% of all crimes committed in America are Liberals because Liberals always justify their misconduct.
1. I spoke about the polling, not the voting.DOH!

2. You wrote "At least 9-% of all crimes committed in America are Liberals because Liberals always justify their misconduct".Just how many times do I have to ask you to prove those fabrications of yours?
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh goody, the Taxi that blew up in Las Vegas this morning belonged to the same company which has the largest fleet of propane powered cabs. When I was in SKorea thirty years ago I was warned to avoid propane powered Taxis as then tended to blow up when involved in an accident.
Las Vegas' Largest Taxi Company Relies on Propane to Keep Up with the City of Lights
http://voices.yahoo.com/las-vegas-largest-tax...
Here is a propane-powered p/u, going up
Propane Tank Explodes in Back of Pickup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f1HdA02FRc8XX
No regular normal petrol-driven car has ever exploded?

BTW, and please do come back with a few examples of propane-driven vehicles that have explosed. More than two, please, with dates and places.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't recall . You never do when you're proven wrong after making a 180 deg change.
You condemned Obama for selling F-16s to Egypt. I retorted it was not a bad thing at all, reminded you that Morsi had negotiated the peace treaty between Palestine and Israel, further reminded you that since the downfall of Mubarak, peace with Israel was still enduring. Told you that Egypt was second only to Israel as receiver of US foreign aid, particularly as it pertains to military matters. Told you that aid was much cheaper than having a full-scale war in the middle east. You started to change your mind when you stated that the F-16s sold to Egypt were earlier models and did not have sophisticated armaments.
You don't remember any of the above? Who are you kidding? You know zilch about foreign lands and your own foreign policies.
Yes, I did say were were giving the Egyptians 1998-model F-16 nor were we giving the latest models of the missiles. I also stated that Israel gave Iran their old, out of date Hawk missiles that would be replaced with the latest versions from the U.S.
But if I said I disagreed with Obama giving the Egyptians those F-16, you should have no problem pointing the post out to me!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I have asked Jacques three times already to clarify why guns sold in other states had anything to do with the gun violence in Shitcago especially that Wash. DC is at it's gun violence rate is at a %50 YEAR LOW!!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
White boy? Is that any better than slaveboi? And Liar? You're very generous with the name-calling, aren't you?
I just gave two samples of YOUR brand of name-calling. Would you be courteous enough to tell me what pejorative names I have called you since we started these exchanges? Should be easy, as you wrote that I did.
I told your whining ass that I was low on Puff tissues didn't I?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't you start asking me for no birth certificate!

lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No regular normal petrol-driven car has ever exploded?
BTW, and please do come back with a few examples of propane-driven vehicles that have explosed. More than two, please, with dates and places.
No, they do not "explosed" like propane or CNG vehicles do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Homer 1,095,334
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Mothra 46,217
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Here He Goes Again 97,765
Amy 8-19 1 hr Kuuipo 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 3 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000