BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,329)

Showing posts 126,561 - 126,580 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Last year, NASA-MSFC (the real NASA) said that 2011 was the coldest years since 1998! Now NASA-GISS, which is not the real NASA but part of Columbia University headed by ..... Dr James Hansen said that 2011 was the fourth hottest year this Century. They both can not be right, can they?
Now Dr. James Hansen is a Climate Change (Global Warming) ACTIVIST!!! He has been arrested three times in the past two years alone. And you think he is doing neural research?
This article was written in Aug 2011 and Dr. Hansen has been arrested at least three times since then!!! He will never admit he could possibly be wrong!

NASA’s James Hansen arrested yet again
Posted on August 29, 2011 by Anthony Watts

James Hansen, head of NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies,,,,,,
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/08/29/nasas-j...
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

gossamer wrote:
After her retirement, Dunham became involved in community service, working for nonprofit groups, the public library, and the Circuit Court, where she served as court mediator.
http://womensissues.about.com/od/influentialw...
Obamas grandmother worked for the courts in Hawaii. Makes you wonder.
It makes you wonder if you're an idiot birfoon.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to know you can't quit thinking of me, splatter! idyot
Mr. Liars, I can't quit making fun of you for spending 18 hours a day rambling on topix.

Too funny

LOLOLOLOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It was a military coup that forced Mubarak out of power and is the military getting ready for another coup? We no that they are not friendly with the Muslim Brotherhood and are unhappy with the way things are going so far.
I am sure Obama would never have sent those F-16s to Egypt without Panetta's approval. Actually I think Panetta has been doing a good job and he is more a Clinton Blue Dog Democrat than an Obama Progressive Democrat. Rogue
Egypt’s Military Signals Impatience with President
By AP / Hamza HendawiFeb. 20, 2013
(CAIRO)— Egypt‘s powerful military is showing signs of growing impatience with the country’s Islamist leaders, indirectly criticizing their policies and issuing thinly veiled threats that it might seize power again.
The tension is raising the specter of another military intervention much like the one in 2011, when generals replaced longtime authoritarian leader Hosni Mubarak after they sided with anti-regime protesters in their 18-day popular uprising.
The strains come at a time when many Egyptians are despairing of an imminent end to the crippling political impasse between President Mohammed Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood group on one side, and the mostly secular and liberal opposition on the other.
The tug of war between the two camps is being waged against a grim backdrop of spreading unrest, rising crime and a worsening economy.
Read more: http://world.time.com/2013/02/20/egypts-milit ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What'd I tell you?
I don't recall but I did not condemn the transfer of the F-16 to Egypt. I had heard that most of the senior military had been purged by the current president but it looks like he did not purge deep enough and now it maybe to late!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Now Jacques, I have no stats for you but I would assume that tourism in Egypt is way down and that is a major source of income for Egypt.
The oil and food prices way up, they are in big financial problems and their currency has tanked!
I've said it many times before, starvation is a great motivator!

Bill O'Reilly, Arthur Frommer:'Stay away from Egypt' By Laura Bly, USA TODAY

As demonstrators continued to clash with police in central Cairo Friday over an anti-Islam hate film and similar protests spread worldwide, two high-profile commentators are urging American travelers to stay away from Egypt.

In a Thursday blog post, travel guru Arthur Frommer writes that "until matters change, and steps are taken by Egyptian officials to discourage such violence, it is clearly unsafe for Americans to visit Egypt as tourists. I feel sad to voice that opinion, because I think of all the fine Egyptian people who are dependent on tourism. Safety comes first, and, currently, Egypt is not safe."

http://travel.usatoday.com/destinations/dispa...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an open forum, for people to express their opinions, last time I checked. It's also a place to watch LRS-like haters and Shakalaka-type haters throw stones at each other. Pretty boring stuff.
Little man, you need to quit talking about others before you get put in your place. KWIM BTW, Notre Dame got their azzes handed to them on a silver platter. How'd you like the game? LMAO! ND insignificant as ever!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

This article is ten months old and things have not improved.

The hunger to come in Egypt
By Spengler

Egypt is running out of food, and, more gradually, running out of money with which to buy it. The most populous country in the Arab world shows all the symptoms of national bankruptcy - the kind that produced hyperinflation in several Latin American countries during the 1970s and 1980s - with a deadly difference: Egypt imports half its wheat, and the collapse of its external credit means starvation.

The civil violence we have seen over the past few days foreshadows far worse to come.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/ME10...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars, I can't quit making fun of you for spending 18 hours a day rambling on topix.
Too funny
LOLOLOLOL
You just did it again. Please continue. LMAO!!! You're a dope on a rope!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

This article is only a few weeks old but I have no idea how reliable the source is but it is obvious that Egypt is having big troubles. Rogue

Egyptian Security Attempting to Eradicate Muslim Brotherhood »«Egypt Will Face a Hunger Revolution

An Egyptian sources from Cairo stated that the Egyptian politicians without exception, whether current governmental rulers or oppositions, have become pariahs of the Egyptian society. They are responsible for the horrible outcome of the “revolution”. They are stakeholders and beneficiaries of the revolution and the disasters which afflict the Egyptians.

According to the sources, Egyptian Presidents Morsi does not serve the interests of the Egyptian people but rather those of the Islamic Brotherhood. The oppositions ONLY thinks about how to find an opportunity to end the rule of his government which is seen as a “fifth column” paid by unknown people and working hard to implement foreign agendas made outside of the country for unknown interests and goals.

The sources describe the Egyptian youth working with this “fifth column” as those who run to the street shouting, burning and destroying the infrastructure and the public institutions, breaking everything, making chaos and serving these foraneous interests in other ways even without knowing it.
http://www.kawther.info/wpr/2013/02/08/egypt-...
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It was a military coup that forced Mubarak out of power and is the military getting ready for another coup? We no that they are not friendly with the Muslim Brotherhood and are unhappy with the way things are going so far.
I am sure Obama would never have sent those F-16s to Egypt without Panetta's approval. Actually I think Panetta has been doing a good job and he is more a Clinton Blue Dog Democrat than an Obama Progressive Democrat. Rogue
Egypt’s Military Signals Impatience with President
By AP / Hamza HendawiFeb. 20, 2013
(CAIRO)— Egypt‘s powerful military is showing signs of growing impatience with the country’s Islamist leaders, indirectly criticizing their policies and issuing thinly veiled threats that it might seize power again.
The tension is raising the specter of another military intervention much like the one in 2011, when generals replaced longtime authoritarian leader Hosni Mubarak after they sided with anti-regime protesters in their 18-day popular uprising.
The strains come at a time when many Egyptians are despairing of an imminent end to the crippling political impasse between President Mohammed Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood group on one side, and the mostly secular and liberal opposition on the other.
The tug of war between the two camps is being waged against a grim backdrop of spreading unrest, rising crime and a worsening economy.
Read more: http://world.time.com/2013/02/20/egypts-milit ...
<quoted text>
I don't recall but I did not condemn the transfer of the F-16 to Egypt. I had heard that most of the senior military had been purged by the current president but it looks like he did not purge deep enough and now it maybe to late!
Of course you don't recall . You never do when you're proven wrong after making a 180 deg change.
You condemned Obama for selling F-16s to Egypt. I retorted it was not a bad thing at all, reminded you that Morsi had negotiated the peace treaty between Palestine and Israel, further reminded you that since the downfall of Mubarak, peace with Israel was still enduring. Told you that Egypt was second only to Israel as receiver of US foreign aid, particularly as it pertains to military matters. Told you that aid was much cheaper than having a full-scale war in the middle east. You started to change your mind when you stated that the F-16s sold to Egypt were earlier models and did not have sophisticated armaments.
You don't remember any of the above? Who are you kidding? You know zilch about foreign lands and your own foreign policies.
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now Jacques, I have no stats for you but I would assume that tourism in Egypt is way down and that is a major source of income for Egypt.
The oil and food prices way up, they are in big financial problems and their currency has tanked!
I've said it many times before, starvation is a great motivator!
Bill O'Reilly, Arthur Frommer:'Stay away from Egypt' By Laura Bly, USA TODAY
As demonstrators continued to clash with police in central Cairo Friday over an anti-Islam hate film and similar protests spread worldwide, two high-profile commentators are urging American travelers to stay away from Egypt.
In a Thursday blog post, travel guru Arthur Frommer writes that "until matters change, and steps are taken by Egyptian officials to discourage such violence, it is clearly unsafe for Americans to visit Egypt as tourists. I feel sad to voice that opinion, because I think of all the fine Egyptian people who are dependent on tourism. Safety comes first, and, currently, Egypt is not safe."
http://travel.usatoday.com/destinations/dispa...
I agree with all of the above. And yes, the army may mount a coup at any time if Morsi keeps up the hard line.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Again I have no idea if this is a reliable source but I will still say Egypt is still in very big trouble.

‘No Glimmers of Hope’: Two Years After Egypt’s Revolution, an Economic Crisis Looms

By Jared Malsin / CairoJan. 23, 2013

Read more: http://world.time.com/2013/01/23/no-glimmers-...
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This article is ten months old and things have not improved.
The hunger to come in Egypt
By Spengler
Egypt is running out of food, and, more gradually, running out of money with which to buy it. The most populous country in the Arab world shows all the symptoms of national bankruptcy - the kind that produced hyperinflation in several Latin American countries during the 1970s and 1980s - with a deadly difference: Egypt imports half its wheat, and the collapse of its external credit means starvation.
The civil violence we have seen over the past few days foreshadows far worse to come.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/ME10...
Most of it is true. Are you rejoicing? Thanks to tea party repubs in Congress, you may soon join Egypt.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to state you're a hater. All you have to do is show it in the way you talk, write and act. And you have succeeded admirably.
You'll note I've not been aggressive, not called you names (how thrilling it must have felt to call me "white boy"). But you liberally have done both. There is help for that sort of stuff out there.
One thing : You don't have to take the KKK's place to be noticed.
That's right white boy! That is what you are aside from being a liar. Anyone reading your post can attest to your name calling and hey ...it doesn't bother me. Hell, I have a choice word list that longer than Santas so spit em on out. Now don't go punkish on me now little man. Next thing I know you'll be in the corner sniffing and I am fresh out of Puffs!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of it is true. Are you rejoicing? Thanks to tea party repubs in Congress, you may soon join Egypt.
Don't even tell me you're talking about the upcoming spening cuts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

This plane landed on a glacier in Greenland in 1942 and was recovered in 2002. It was buried under 250 feet of ice. Ag, 250 feet of ice accumulated in 60 years. That is over four feet a year.
Do you know how much snow it takes to get one foot of ice? 8-12 feet. So it had to snow 32-48 feet of snow each year or 1,900 to 2,880 feet of snow in 60 years!!!
And you think the Greenland ice sheet is shrinking?!?

SAVING THE "GLACIER GIRL" FROM WORLD WAR II
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right white boy! That is what you are aside from being a liar. Anyone reading your post can attest to your name calling and hey ...it doesn't bother me. Hell, I have a choice word list that longer than Santas so spit em on out. Now don't go punkish on me now little man. Next thing I know you'll be in the corner sniffing and I am fresh out of Puffs!
Who does this puppet belong to?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong guy. I don't do name-calling. That's your domaine. Care to show me where and when I've name-called you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong guy. I don't do name-calling. That's your domaine. Care to show me where and when I've name-called you?
Good Lord, can you not be honest with yourself at least once?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 126,561 - 126,580 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 58 min Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min lol 48,683
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Incognito4Ever 1,071,797
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,523
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000