BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
126,541 - 126,560 of 176,675 Comments Last updated 25 min ago
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, because you don't appear to be dumb like those birthers and tea partyers. Just obstinately hating, is all.
You write well, but you still end up replying like LRS, that is, no reply. Just these two, for example : You wrote that whites were forced by media pressure to enact legislation benefitting blacks. I responded by stating that as far as I knew, the media were white, not black. To this, you have no response, your pétard blew up in your face. To the clear fact that a black man is president of the United States of America, that SOME whiteys must've voted for him, you have no response. The only think you haven't said so far is that Obama is some kind of Uncle Tom. Is that next on your agenda? Hope not, but I'm not optimistic.
There you go again...your opinions of this and that. What do you think I or anyone else should accept your opinions over my/their own?? I do not respond to people who read what they want to read into what is actually written. It's not the way to hold a conversation. Actually it's nuts!
gossamer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

After her retirement, Dunham became involved in community service, working for nonprofit groups, the public library, and the Circuit Court, where she served as court mediator.

http://womensissues.about.com/od/influentialw...

Obamas grandmother worked for the courts in Hawaii. Makes you wonder.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend waaaay too much time trying to tell other people what they understand darlin. You are a complete idiot. All you know how to do is hollar "hate"..not once have I used the word. I don't hate people because I'm not a mindless mass of energy. I certainly have views and feelings on what is done on this planet. How I react and feel and what I do is of no concern of yours, anymore than President Obama's college transcripts are.
So take your opinions and your hate and your pitiful self somewhere and get some help. You can't change me and I'm not broken. Go fix yourself. You need an "attitude" adjustment...the one you have is gonna get you in a lot of trouble.
You don't need to state you're a hater. All you have to do is show it in the way you talk, write and act. And you have succeeded admirably.

You'll note I've not been aggressive, not called you names (how thrilling it must have felt to call me "white boy"). But you liberally have done both. There is help for that sort of stuff out there.

One thing : You don't have to take the KKK's place to be noticed.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again...your opinions of this and that. What do you think I or anyone else should accept your opinions over my/their own?? I do not respond to people who read what they want to read into what is actually written. It's not the way to hold a conversation. Actually it's nuts!
Look. Let's get down to the nitty-gritty

a) You said the media put pressure on whiteys to act. Was, is, the media controlled by blacks or whites? Do you have a comment? Are you going to slip-slide again? YOU said it, now explain it.

b) A black man, Barack Obama is president. 12% of Americans are black. Even if every man, woman and child of all ages who are black voted for Obama, it still would not be enough. Do you think that SOME whiteys voted for him?

You're a strange one. Your own words turn against you, like in (a) and you have nothing to say. Your president is black,(b) and you are speechless, not a word, seems the Martians voted for him, certainly not the whiteys, right?

You don't have to reply to the above, but would you not say it's best not to advance things you can't explain?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to be right on, yes you can. You did not delete the original, but in your quote of one of my posts where I showed you DID write something you denied you wrote, you deleted that part. Being coy does not befit you, you're too crude and immature for that.
Let me guess, no proof? I didn't delete anything. idyot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
How many hours will Mr. Liars spend making paranoid rants on topix today? 12 hours? 15? 18?
LOLOLOLOL
Nice to know you can't quit thinking of me, splatter! idyot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Abe Lincoln had slaves his dayumm self, he was backed up against the wall and pressured to sign that bill, not out of any great love for my people. Again, you honkies try to "make nice" all of the hell you've done but it don't fly by most of us who know the truth about America's past, present and yes...the Future. So please don't try to pull out one or two white folk whose consciousnesses was raised or whose ass was on the line who offered a hand. That is what "human beings" are supposed to do. If the media hadn't shown the world what assholes you were (White Rednecks) we all would have perished along time ago. Some of the Islands had already started poisoning white folk and ridding themselves of their presence. Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad, to name a free.
If you think the mighty "white man" had a hand in advancing the freedom of blacks here...think again. What was the alternative? Civil F**king WAR! Now you people can't have that because the white man likes to destroy other folks shit, but not his own. America was already beginning to burn baby burn!
Here's another thing with you honkies, since you brought it up again, let's address it. Let's see... "my rage and my attitude."
White folk jump on the boat all the time with that bull shit. We..YOU and I are NOT the same. What you people call rage, we call passion. You don't call it rage when your asses are exercising your "first admendment rights" No no no. You can say hatful things that causes riots in the middle east but...did we hear anything about the NUT in Florida being "enraged?" Not at all. As a matter of fact...most of you honkies defended his crazy ass. My attitude is mine. I'm not trying to change it when it comes to telling the "uncomfortable" truth...just to appease you or any other sob!
For the record... you have not heard rage coming from me...and you don't want to. You feel it's rage because you know we should be with living with your bull shit. But we have a better plan. keep you eye on the sparrow. And look deep into the mirror that reflects self.
Proof positive! You can cage an animal but you can't take away the rage.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

One of the reasons to give the Egyptian military F-16s is to keep the military aligned with U.S. and it looks like it is working.

To Block Gaza Tunnels, Egypt Lets Sewage Flow

GAZA —The Egyptian military is resorting to a pungent new tactic to shut down the smuggling tunnels connecting Sinai and Gaza: flooding them with sewage. Along with the stink, the approach is raising new questions about relations between Egypt’s new Islamist leaders and their ideological allies in Hamas who control the Gaza Strip.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/21/world/middl...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again...your opinions of this and that.
This is an open forum, for people to express their opinions, last time I checked. It's also a place to watch LRS-like haters and Shakalaka-type haters throw stones at each other. Pretty boring stuff.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

It was a military coup that forced Mubarak out of power and is the military getting ready for another coup? We no that they are not friendly with the Muslim Brotherhood and are unhappy with the way things are going so far.
I am sure Obama would never have sent those F-16s to Egypt without Panetta's approval. Actually I think Panetta has been doing a good job and he is more a Clinton Blue Dog Democrat than an Obama Progressive Democrat. Rogue

Egypt’s Military Signals Impatience with President

By AP / Hamza HendawiFeb. 20, 2013

(CAIRO)— Egypt‘s powerful military is showing signs of growing impatience with the country’s Islamist leaders, indirectly criticizing their policies and issuing thinly veiled threats that it might seize power again.

The tension is raising the specter of another military intervention much like the one in 2011, when generals replaced longtime authoritarian leader Hosni Mubarak after they sided with anti-regime protesters in their 18-day popular uprising.

The strains come at a time when many Egyptians are despairing of an imminent end to the crippling political impasse between President Mohammed Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood group on one side, and the mostly secular and liberal opposition on the other.

The tug of war between the two camps is being waged against a grim backdrop of spreading unrest, rising crime and a worsening economy.

Read more: http://world.time.com/2013/02/20/egypts-milit...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

gossamer wrote:
After her retirement, Dunham became involved in community service, working for nonprofit groups, the public library, and the Circuit Court, where she served as court mediator.
http://womensissues.about.com/od/influentialw...
Obamas grandmother worked for the courts in Hawaii. Makes you wonder.
Makes a birfoon wonder about baseless delusions and conspiracy theories.

The child of a US citizen and resident, born in a foreign country, even if the mother had not resided in the US for the required number of years after the age of 14, would still have been eligible for pro forma naturalization. Without any rational motive, the birfoon believes in a grandiose conspiracy without a purpose.

Sad.

His mother did not give birth in Kenya while on a joy ride; did not smuggle him back in using a Hogwarts invisibility cloak; did not hoodwink DOH, knowing that the three wise men in the Kenyan hut prophesied his future Presidency.

But the birfoons still wonder.

I wonder why they do not take their meds as directed.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an open forum, for people to express their opinions, last time I checked. It's also a place to watch LRS-like haters and Shakalaka-type haters throw stones at each other. Pretty boring stuff.
Who do I hate again? squid
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
One of the reasons to give the Egyptian military F-16s is to keep the military aligned with U.S. and it looks like it is working.
To Block Gaza Tunnels, Egypt Lets Sewage Flow
GAZA —The Egyptian military is resorting to a pungent new tactic to shut down the smuggling tunnels connecting Sinai and Gaza: flooding them with sewage. Along with the stink, the approach is raising new questions about relations between Egypt’s new Islamist leaders and their ideological allies in Hamas who control the Gaza Strip.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/21/world/middl...
What'd I tell you?
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It was a military coup that forced Mubarak out of power and is the military getting ready for another coup? We no that they are not friendly with the Muslim Brotherhood and are unhappy with the way things are going so far.
I am sure Obama would never have sent those F-16s to Egypt without Panetta's approval. Actually I think Panetta has been doing a good job and he is more a Clinton Blue Dog Democrat than an Obama Progressive Democrat. Rogue
Egypt’s Military Signals Impatience with President
By AP / Hamza HendawiFeb. 20, 2013
(CAIRO)— Egypt‘s powerful military is showing signs of growing impatience with the country’s Islamist leaders, indirectly criticizing their policies and issuing thinly veiled threats that it might seize power again.
The tension is raising the specter of another military intervention much like the one in 2011, when generals replaced longtime authoritarian leader Hosni Mubarak after they sided with anti-regime protesters in their 18-day popular uprising.
The strains come at a time when many Egyptians are despairing of an imminent end to the crippling political impasse between President Mohammed Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood group on one side, and the mostly secular and liberal opposition on the other.
The tug of war between the two camps is being waged against a grim backdrop of spreading unrest, rising crime and a worsening economy.
Read more: http://world.time.com/2013/02/20/egypts-milit...
What'd I tell you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Think-tanks take oil money and use it to fund climate deniers
Exxon / Mobil cash supported concerted campaign to undermine case for man-made warming / 7 February 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/ydncytq
An orchestrated campaign is being waged against climate change science to undermine public acceptance of man-made global warming, environment experts claimed last night.
The attack against scientists supportive of the idea of man-made climate change has grown in ferocity since the leak of thousands of documents on the subject from the University of East Anglia (UEA) on the eve of the Copenhagen climate summit last December.
Free-market, anti-climate change think-tanks such as the Atlas Economic Research Foundation in the US and the International Policy Network in the UK have received grants totaling hundreds of thousands of pounds from the multinational energy company Exxon / Mobil. Both organizations have funded international seminars pulling together climate change deniers from across the globe.
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/clim...
As if proponents of Climate Change (Global Warming) do not take money from lefty sources? But your people are true scientist and the one's hired by the evil Big Oil are not?
Dr. James Hansen of NASA-GISS (not the real NASA) has been arrested three times in the past two years. He was also implicated in Climategate. Hansen is not a true scientist as he cooks his data books.
Anytime I see "peer reviewed", I know the study is a joke. You lefties get into lefty group circles, you hand the person to your left your research, and then you turn to you right and like a bunch of Bobble Head dolls nod your heads.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Yep, it snow four times in three years in Rome and before that, it was 26 years!!!

Rome is hit by a second snow storm in a week
After no big snowfall for 26 years,,,,,
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/picturegall...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

It has snowed six times in the past six years in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. It normally snows only about once every ten years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

In Aug 2011 it snowed in Wellington, NZ for the first time in ..... 90 years!
Wellington snow

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

In APRIL 2011 it snowed in Yucaipa, CA! How often does that happen?!? Yucaipa is located 50 miles East of LA at an altitude of only 2,500 feet. We are not talking about being in the mountains, just the foothills. Something ain't right.

Yucaipa snow

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Last year, NASA-MSFC (the real NASA) said that 2011 was the coldest years since 1998! Now NASA-GISS, which is not the real NASA but part of Columbia University headed by ..... Dr James Hansen said that 2011 was the fourth hottest year this Century. They both can not be right, can they?
Now Dr. James Hansen is a Climate Change (Global Warming) ACTIVIST!!! He has been arrested three times in the past two years alone. And you think he is doing neural research?
This article was written in Aug 2011 and Dr. Hansen has been arrested at least three times since then!!! He will never admit he could possibly be wrong!

NASA’s James Hansen arrested yet again
Posted on August 29, 2011 by Anthony Watts

James Hansen, head of NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies,,,,,,
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/08/29/nasas-j...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min RACE 97,758
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min sonicfilter 1,095,308
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min SpaceBlues 46,212
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Chickenlittle 49,243
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 23 min Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 39 min Always Smile 23
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 58 min scirocco 68,834
Amy 8-20 1 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••