BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#143592 Feb 21, 2013
Bless them.
Democracynow org

Bay Shore, NY

#143593 Feb 21, 2013
Forum wrote:
Bless them.
Amen.

-------

Tea Party climate change deniers funded by BP and other major polluters
Midterm election campaigns of Tea Party favorites DeMint and Inhofe have received over $240,000 / 24 October 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/33n3xvq
BP and several other big European companies are funding the midterm election campaigns of Tea Party favourites who deny the existence of global warming or oppose Barack Obama's energy agenda, the Guardian has learned.
An analysis of campaign finance by Climate Action Network Europe (Cane) found nearly 80% of campaign donations from a number of major European firms were directed towards senators who blocked action on climate change. These included incumbents who have been embraced by the Tea Party such as Jim DeMint, a Republican from South Carolina, and the notorious climate change denier James Inhofe, a Republican from Oklahoma.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oct/24/t...
Democracynow org

Bay Shore, NY

#143594 Feb 21, 2013
Gotta Go.

Got Another Party.

lol

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#143596 Feb 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported
By Rachelle Younglai | Reuters – 13 hrs ago
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- More than half of U.S. citizens believe that most or all of the country's 11 million illegal immigrants should be deported, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Wednesday that highlights the difficulties facing lawmakers trying to reform the U.S. immigration system.
Bogus. The majority of respondents in an online poll say they believe that illegal immigrants should be deported.

If Reuters cannot distinguish between a polled sample and the "majority of US citizens" it doesn't give their poll much credibility.

Many other polls (including exit polls of people who actually vote) indicate opinions contrary to the Reuters/Ipsos online gimmick.

But if it suits your conclusion, it must be fact.

Blather on, loser.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143597 Feb 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, if you anti-business, you are anti-jobs. All you Liberals have done is increase unemployment.
According to the Labor Participation Rate, about 6.5 MILLION more American are now unemployed since Obama first entered the White House four years ago.
Sooo, just how is Obama for the "little guy"?
Ah, no social legislation has ever been enacted by right-wing parties"! Ever heard of the Thirteenth, Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments to our Constitution?
Yesssssss, good news this morning , Rogue. Unemployment claims are UP, DJI is crashing 2nd day in a row. Bet that'll show that usurper a thing or two, who does he think he is, getting elected like that and living in the WHITE House? All you need now is for the Obama-hating Repubs to let March 1 slide by. After all, the people only re-elected him, but hey, that doesn't mean he has any say in government. "Yes, the senate's democrat, the presidency is democrat, but hey, we've got this tiny repub tea party in the House that's willing to bankrupt the nation 'cuz we hate Obama. Any other reason? Nope."
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143598 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
But seriously...you by your comments help to make my point.
First... take a year off and look up the word attitude. Then tell me where is the best place to go purchase one that YOU find comforting so I can buy it for you.
In the mean while...check your Racism Meter. It's about to blow its top. Americans aren't free. White Americans are enslaved by their own fears. Now you're "projecting" your own fears here...that if you speak your mind (First amendment rights) you could die or be imprisoned? That's the bull shit side of America we've been challenging for years honey. It works for some! Those that speak their minds any dayummm way.
Christopher Dorner was a man who was a victim of this bull shit and got tired. That's all. To the oppressors...he was a criminal but to the people of color..we understood.
You understood nothing. Your hate and cynism stand in the way of any understanding. What the hell do we care if he was white, yellow, red or black or from Mars. He took innocent lives, even a wife who surely did none of the bad things ascribed to "whiteys". Dorner was a S.O.B. killer, probably loved to kill. Weird as it is, you have the exact same attitude. "Not my fault, it's everyone else's." Simple. Beautiful.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143599 Feb 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, if you anti-business, you are anti-jobs. All you Liberals have done is increase unemployment.
According to the Labor Participation Rate, about 6.5 MILLION more American are now unemployed since Obama first entered the White
House four years ago.
Sooo, just how is Obama for the "little guy"?
Ah, no social legislation has ever been enacted by right-wing parties"! Ever heard of the Thirteenth, Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments to our Constitution?
Post hoc fallacy strikes again.

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I pretty much agree with you that political parties, right and left, share pretty much the same common denominators, namely, love of power, corruption and me myself and I. However, the democrats, not unlike our Liberal Party here, are more pro "little guy", more compassionate, more humane than rightist parties. No social legislation has ever been enacted by right-wing parties, it's all centre-left.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Post hoc fallacy strikes again.
<quoted text>
Yes, I know about those amendments. All Lincoln-inspired and enacted by his protégé, Grant. Great stuff. But, Rogue, I was mainly talking post-1900. Today, Lincoln and Grant would not be tea partyers or birthers, and probably not Republicans. As great as those legislations were, name me one republican-inspired move that benefitted the middle class and the poor class. Any job, any medicaid, any unemployment, any vacation, any maternal benefits enacted by Repubs? Name "em.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#143600 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Abe Lincoln had slaves " Did he? Shows nobody's perfect. But did he not free them? What pressure? Congress was initially against the proclamation. Yes, in all "good" acts for minorities, black, native Americans, women, yes, women, there was somre pressure, there always is. One of the pressures, you state it yourself, were the media. The media? pARDON ME. Are you going to tell me that the media were owned by blacks?
Will you try to convince me that blacks alone, 13% of the population, voted Obama in? Must've been a few honkies that voted for him.
What you have is NOT passion, it's simply blind hate, blind hatred. And it's quite understandable, what with what's been done to your race. However, that adttitude of yours is gonna get you into trouble, and you'll remain mired in the mediocrity that it seems you prefer while your black brothers and sisters advance. I predict you'll be labelling them traitors to the cause.
I'm not gonna pull punches because you're black, as this is what you want, deep down inside. Same if you were you white. You don't have a chip on your shoulder, you have a 2 x 4, and I fear it's unbalancing your judgement. Too bad.
Listen white boy...listen to me good. You need to come down off of your own opinionated, delusional, and invisible horse and discard those rose colored glasses. Your posts clearly are anti any thought that blows your simple minded opinions and views about your "delusions of being superior" out of the lime light. That is what happens to children that read to many fairy tales and are shielded from the truth by their parents because the truth is sometimes ugly. I tuned out with your question of "are you trying to convince me" because this is not a battle of wits. This is freedom of speech that you honkies love to cite whenever its convenient for you.

I am not in the business of convincing anyone of anything...and nor do I give that power to idiots. Every thing I said, I meant. My attitude. Like it or not. How you feel is not my concern. This may be the main problem that prevents race relations from moving forward. Too many folk like yourself can't handle how other people view history. You read it in books. We LIVE IT!

So hey, if you don't like or agree with my posts...that's your prerogative because I certainly don't buy your bull shit and your ego crisis.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143601 Feb 21, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bogus. The majority of respondents in an online poll say they believe that illegal immigrants should be deported.
If Reuters cannot distinguish between a polled sample and the "majority of US citizens" it doesn't give their poll much credibility.
Many other polls (including exit polls of people who actually vote) indicate opinions contrary to the Reuters/Ipsos online gimmick.
But if it suits your conclusion, it must be fact.
Blather on, loser.
Weird,jsu tthe other day, Rogue accused Reuters of being leftist and part of the the lame press. I responded that Reuters, Canadian-owned, was the property of the Thompson family, very much a right-wing clan and supporter of the present conservative govt. Rogue ignores all of that and today, ha ha, comes out with Reuter stuff to back his right-wing anti-immigration views.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143602 Feb 21, 2013
Corr : Weird, just the other day...
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143603 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen white boy...listen to me good. You need to come down off of your own opinionated, delusional, and invisible horse and discard those rose colored glasses. Your posts clearly are anti any thought that blows your simple minded opinions and views about your "delusions of being superior" out of the lime light. That is what happens to children that read to many fairy tales and are shielded from the truth by their parents because the truth is sometimes ugly. I tuned out with your question of "are you trying to convince me" because this is not a battle of wits. This is freedom of speech that you honkies love to cite whenever its convenient for you.
I am not in the business of convincing anyone of anything...and nor do I give that power to idiots. Every thing I said, I meant. My attitude. Like it or not. How you feel is not my concern. This may be the main problem that prevents race relations from moving forward. Too many folk like yourself can't handle how other people view history. You read it in books. We LIVE IT!
So hey, if you don't like or agree with my posts...that's your prerogative because I certainly don't buy your bull shit and your ego crisis.
Sad, because you don't appear to be dumb like those birthers and tea partyers. Just obstinately hating, is all.

You write well, but you still end up replying like LRS, that is, no reply. Just these two, for example : You wrote that whites were forced by media pressure to enact legislation benefitting blacks. I responded by stating that as far as I knew, the media were white, not black. To this, you have no response, your pétard blew up in your face. To the clear fact that a black man is president of the United States of America, that SOME whiteys must've voted for him, you have no response. The only think you haven't said so far is that Obama is some kind of Uncle Tom. Is that next on your agenda? Hope not, but I'm not optimistic.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#143604 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You understood nothing. Your hate and cynism stand in the way of any understanding. What the hell do we care if he was white, yellow, red or black or from Mars. He took innocent lives, even a wife who surely did none of the bad things ascribed to "whiteys". Dorner was a S.O.B. killer, probably loved to kill. Weird as it is, you have the exact same attitude. "Not my fault, it's everyone else's." Simple. Beautiful.
You spend waaaay too much time trying to tell other people what they understand darlin. You are a complete idiot. All you know how to do is hollar "hate"..not once have I used the word. I don't hate people because I'm not a mindless mass of energy. I certainly have views and feelings on what is done on this planet. How I react and feel and what I do is of no concern of yours, anymore than President Obama's college transcripts are.

So take your opinions and your hate and your pitiful self somewhere and get some help. You can't change me and I'm not broken. Go fix yourself. You need an "attitude" adjustment...the one you have is gonna get you in a lot of trouble.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#143605 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, because you don't appear to be dumb like those birthers and tea partyers. Just obstinately hating, is all.
You write well, but you still end up replying like LRS, that is, no reply. Just these two, for example : You wrote that whites were forced by media pressure to enact legislation benefitting blacks. I responded by stating that as far as I knew, the media were white, not black. To this, you have no response, your pétard blew up in your face. To the clear fact that a black man is president of the United States of America, that SOME whiteys must've voted for him, you have no response. The only think you haven't said so far is that Obama is some kind of Uncle Tom. Is that next on your agenda? Hope not, but I'm not optimistic.
There you go again...your opinions of this and that. What do you think I or anyone else should accept your opinions over my/their own?? I do not respond to people who read what they want to read into what is actually written. It's not the way to hold a conversation. Actually it's nuts!
gossamer

Warren, MI

#143606 Feb 21, 2013
After her retirement, Dunham became involved in community service, working for nonprofit groups, the public library, and the Circuit Court, where she served as court mediator.

http://womensissues.about.com/od/influentialw...

Obamas grandmother worked for the courts in Hawaii. Makes you wonder.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143607 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend waaaay too much time trying to tell other people what they understand darlin. You are a complete idiot. All you know how to do is hollar "hate"..not once have I used the word. I don't hate people because I'm not a mindless mass of energy. I certainly have views and feelings on what is done on this planet. How I react and feel and what I do is of no concern of yours, anymore than President Obama's college transcripts are.
So take your opinions and your hate and your pitiful self somewhere and get some help. You can't change me and I'm not broken. Go fix yourself. You need an "attitude" adjustment...the one you have is gonna get you in a lot of trouble.
You don't need to state you're a hater. All you have to do is show it in the way you talk, write and act. And you have succeeded admirably.

You'll note I've not been aggressive, not called you names (how thrilling it must have felt to call me "white boy"). But you liberally have done both. There is help for that sort of stuff out there.

One thing : You don't have to take the KKK's place to be noticed.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143608 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again...your opinions of this and that. What do you think I or anyone else should accept your opinions over my/their own?? I do not respond to people who read what they want to read into what is actually written. It's not the way to hold a conversation. Actually it's nuts!
Look. Let's get down to the nitty-gritty

a) You said the media put pressure on whiteys to act. Was, is, the media controlled by blacks or whites? Do you have a comment? Are you going to slip-slide again? YOU said it, now explain it.

b) A black man, Barack Obama is president. 12% of Americans are black. Even if every man, woman and child of all ages who are black voted for Obama, it still would not be enough. Do you think that SOME whiteys voted for him?

You're a strange one. Your own words turn against you, like in (a) and you have nothing to say. Your president is black,(b) and you are speechless, not a word, seems the Martians voted for him, certainly not the whiteys, right?

You don't have to reply to the above, but would you not say it's best not to advance things you can't explain?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143609 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to be right on, yes you can. You did not delete the original, but in your quote of one of my posts where I showed you DID write something you denied you wrote, you deleted that part. Being coy does not befit you, you're too crude and immature for that.
Let me guess, no proof? I didn't delete anything. idyot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143610 Feb 21, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
How many hours will Mr. Liars spend making paranoid rants on topix today? 12 hours? 15? 18?
LOLOLOLOL
Nice to know you can't quit thinking of me, splatter! idyot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143612 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Abe Lincoln had slaves his dayumm self, he was backed up against the wall and pressured to sign that bill, not out of any great love for my people. Again, you honkies try to "make nice" all of the hell you've done but it don't fly by most of us who know the truth about America's past, present and yes...the Future. So please don't try to pull out one or two white folk whose consciousnesses was raised or whose ass was on the line who offered a hand. That is what "human beings" are supposed to do. If the media hadn't shown the world what assholes you were (White Rednecks) we all would have perished along time ago. Some of the Islands had already started poisoning white folk and ridding themselves of their presence. Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad, to name a free.
If you think the mighty "white man" had a hand in advancing the freedom of blacks here...think again. What was the alternative? Civil F**king WAR! Now you people can't have that because the white man likes to destroy other folks shit, but not his own. America was already beginning to burn baby burn!
Here's another thing with you honkies, since you brought it up again, let's address it. Let's see... "my rage and my attitude."
White folk jump on the boat all the time with that bull shit. We..YOU and I are NOT the same. What you people call rage, we call passion. You don't call it rage when your asses are exercising your "first admendment rights" No no no. You can say hatful things that causes riots in the middle east but...did we hear anything about the NUT in Florida being "enraged?" Not at all. As a matter of fact...most of you honkies defended his crazy ass. My attitude is mine. I'm not trying to change it when it comes to telling the "uncomfortable" truth...just to appease you or any other sob!
For the record... you have not heard rage coming from me...and you don't want to. You feel it's rage because you know we should be with living with your bull shit. But we have a better plan. keep you eye on the sparrow. And look deep into the mirror that reflects self.
Proof positive! You can cage an animal but you can't take away the rage.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143613 Feb 21, 2013
One of the reasons to give the Egyptian military F-16s is to keep the military aligned with U.S. and it looks like it is working.

To Block Gaza Tunnels, Egypt Lets Sewage Flow

GAZA —The Egyptian military is resorting to a pungent new tactic to shut down the smuggling tunnels connecting Sinai and Gaza: flooding them with sewage. Along with the stink, the approach is raising new questions about relations between Egypt’s new Islamist leaders and their ideological allies in Hamas who control the Gaza Strip.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/21/world/middl...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Tony Rome 1,115,599
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 1 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 4 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]