BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,327)

Showing posts 126,521 - 126,540 of167,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143374
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s amazing is that every investigative agency in the country has proved them wrong yet they persist in being total idiots and publicly making complete fools of themselves.
Where would anyone get the notion that the Democratic nominee for president was never vetted while assuming he’s using logic in making such a determination? Does his logic also tell him Obama’s opponents were too stupid to check him out? That maybe the press sat on their ass and had no interest in all the excitement this young new charge was generating?
Logic indeed!
Good Morning Poppo!

Yeah Bobby Bland's songs could serve as theme songs for some of these Obama haters. "I pity the fool!" LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143377
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Very true.
The bottom line is this :Barack Obama is the President Of The United States.
He is regarded as such by the ENTIRE WORLD.
The Majority of the American Electorate awarded him a SECOND term.
That is ALOT of folks who dismiss the the Birfoons as crackpots.
Even the Majority of Republicans dont beleive them .
Yet....the birfoons still act as though there is some moment of vindication awaiting them ...a moment anyone can see is never coming.
History is going to use the Birthers as an example of a synptom of teh Right's slide toward incontinance and irrelevance...nothing more then an embarrasing footnote.
The world has no respect for Obama. People respect us for two reasons. Our friends because we help protect them and our enemies because they know what will happen if they piss us off. Now our firends, like Israel, can not count on us and the Muslims, Russia, China, etc. no they can push us as they know Obama will do ....nothing!!!
Speak softly and carry a big stick. And if they get out of line, whack them, whack them hard!!! Then, and only then, will you adversaries respect you.
Oh, it works for cops too. Law abiding citizens respect cops as they are protected by them. And the bad guys respect cops as they know what will happen to them if the sops catch them. Same goes for countries.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143378
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Jacques,
Did you hear Vice President Joe Biden's remarks yesterday about self defense?
He said, "Buy a shotgun, not an AR-15"

Have you ever seen someone hit with a shotgun blast?
I can assure you, at close range it will excavate an area the size of a grapefruit.
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143379
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The world has no respect for Obama. People respect us for two reasons. Our friends because we help protect them and our enemies because they know what will happen if they piss us off. Now our firends, like Israel, can not count on us and the Muslims, Russia, China, etc. no they can push us as they know Obama will do ....nothing!!!
Speak softly and carry a big stick. And if they get out of line, whack them, whack them hard!!! Then, and only then, will you adversaries respect you.
Oh, it works for cops too. Law abiding citizens respect cops as they are protected by them. And the bad guys respect cops as they know what will happen to them if the sops catch them. Same goes for countries.
Do you even realise how childish and immature your above rant is? How do you come up with stuff like that? Is hate fuelling you to the point that you actually believe what you just posted?
Learn to Read

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143380
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Did you hear Vice President Joe Biden's remarks yesterday about self defense?
He said, "Buy a shotgun, not an AR-15"

Have you ever seen someone hit with a shotgun blast?
I can assure you, at close range it will excavate an area the size of a grapefruit.
Joe was right. A shotgun makes a lot more sense for selfdefense
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143381
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
It is NONE of your business! If you Are a citizen I wanna see your Birth Certificate because you don't "sound" like a citizen. You sound like a threat to our Government. You keep your racist views of our President to yourself and quit spreading lies about him. Don't make me get up and find your ass now. Cause that won't be pretty. And for GOD sake can you lying ass idiot PLEASE stop with the bull shit about not caring about the color the man is. That is ABSOLUTELY what drives your anti-Obama train and everyone at the station knows it. Practice telling the damn truth.
Hey Dip, we pay his salary! Or did you not know that? Oh I see, you're stuck on "hate". Too bad. That's an awful way to live. Just ask jakeleg. You're welcome to come on down anytime! Just curious, but have you ever looked at his policies instead of his skin color? I highly doubt it. You're as racist as they come. Period. Now, close your trash trap. Don't forget, I'm LMAO @ U!!! pure ignorance
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143382
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s amazing is that every investigative agency in the country has proved them wrong yet they persist in being total idiots and publicly making complete fools of themselves.
Where would anyone get the notion that the Democratic nominee for president was never vetted while assuming he’s using logic in making such a determination? Does his logic also tell him Obama’s opponents were too stupid to check him out? That maybe the press sat on their ass and had no interest in all the excitement this young new charge was generating?
Logic indeed!
What a disappointment! As usual, you're only 180 degrees off. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143383
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe was right. A shotgun makes a lot more sense for selfdefense
Why does it not surprise me that you'd rather be hit with a shotgun blast than a bullet that is a little larger than a .22! Can you flaps be anymore backazzwards? No, not possible.
Learn to Read

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143385
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Why does it not surprise me that you'd rather be hit with a shotgun blast than a bullet that is a little larger than a .22! Can you flaps be anymore backazzwards? No, not possible.
Blather on moron. Blather on
Learn to Read

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143386
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Q: What kind of moron chooses a weapon for selfdefense based on what he thinks the would be home invader would prefer to be hit by?

A: The biggest fool of all - LittleRomperStomper
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143387
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on moron. Blather on
Wow, just WOW! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143388
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Learn to Read wrote:
Q: What kind of moron chooses a weapon for selfdefense based on what he thinks the would be home invader would prefer to be hit by?
A: The biggest fool of all - LittleRomperStomper
Don't you think you could have come up with something just a little dumber? LMAO!!!

Free the gun and ban the idiot!
Learn to Read

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143389
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Another Birfoon fail? You guys are having a real bad week!

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/126297869
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143390
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dip, we pay his salary! Or did you not know that? Oh I see, you're stuck on "hate". Too bad. That's an awful way to live. Just ask jakeleg. You're welcome to come on down anytime! Just curious, but have you ever looked at his policies instead of his skin color? I highly doubt it. You're as racist as they come. Period. Now, close your trash trap. Don't forget, I'm LMAO @ U!!! pure ignorance
Who's the "WE" that's paying the president's salary? You are probably collecting a check on my hard earned dollars because there are so many of you people on public aid till its a crying shame. As far as hating you...you're not worth the energy. It's like this.. I don't like pit bulls, I don't like snakes and I don't trust white folk. Call it what you want, frankly my dear Watson, I don't give a dam! You are all a bunch of coward ass tricks. You can't even admit to your racism so you lie and say it's his policies. Me, I flat out own what I say. I don't like you back stabbing sons of bitches. I said it and I'll say again and it has to do with your damn lying ass ways, your attitude, and hatred. It is seen more often in Caucasians than in any other group sharing our planet... Which is why MOST people do not have a "favorable" view of youR IGNORANT ASSES! People like you don't help your plight at all.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143395
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the "WE" that's paying the president's salary? You are probably collecting a check on my hard earned dollars because there are so many of you people on public aid till its a crying shame. As far as hating you...you're not worth the energy. It's like this.. I don't like pit bulls, I don't like snakes and I don't trust white folk. Call it what you want, frankly my dear Watson, I don't give a dam! You are all a bunch of coward ass tricks. You can't even admit to your racism so you lie and say it's his policies. Me, I flat out own what I say. I don't like you back stabbing sons of bitches. I said it and I'll say again and it has to do with your damn lying ass ways, your attitude, and hatred. It is seen more often in Caucasians than in any other group sharing our planet... Which is why MOST people do not have a "favorable" view of youR IGNORANT ASSES! People like you don't help your plight at all.
You are free to carry your worthless azz at anytime you so choose! Racist pig. You're not even in the minor leagues, hon!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143396
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bawahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
you lick your bitch girl's vertical smile with that mouth?
bawahahahahahahahahahaha
Knuckledraggers FOR voter fraud, bawahahahahahahahahahaha
Yeah, I speak various langauges...this one is called F**k U Honkies. What is that nasty one you're speaking called?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143397
Feb 20, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The world has no respect for Obama. People respect us for two reasons. Our friends because we help protect them and our enemies because they know what will happen if they piss us off. Now our firends, like Israel, can not count on us and the Muslims, Russia, China, etc. no they can push us as they know Obama will do ....nothing!!!
Speak softly and carry a big stick. And if they get out of line, whack them, whack them hard!!! Then, and only then, will you adversaries respect you.
Oh, it works for cops too. Law abiding citizens respect cops as they are protected by them. And the bad guys respect cops as they know what will happen to them if the sops catch them. Same goes for countries.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even realise how childish and immature your above rant is? How do you come up with stuff like that? Is hate fuelling you to the point that you actually believe what you just posted?
Childish? Obama (and people like you) just think that if we are nice, bad people will like us. So then, why are the Iranians still developing their nuclear arsenal? Because they see Israel as the Little Satan and American as the Great Satan!!!
Hey, why don't you put a "gun free zone" sign in front of your house/apartment???
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143399
Feb 20, 2013
 
Donors Trust: Little-Known Group Helps Wealthy Backers Fund Right-Wing Agenda in Secret / February 19, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/aao2v2c
Since 1999, the nonprofit charity Donors Trust has handed out nearly $400 million in private donations to more than 1,000 right-wing and libertarian groups. The fact it has been able to quietly do so appears to explain why it exists: Wealthy donors can back the right-wing causes they want without attracting public scrutiny. The most detailed accounting to date shows Donors Trust funds a wish list of right-wing causes, prompting Mother Jones magazine to label it "the dark-money ATM of the right." We’re joined by John Dunbar, politics editor at the Center for Public Integrity and co-author of the group’s months-long investigation into Donors Trust. "They’re essentially a pass through," Dunbar says of Donors Trust. "They act as a kind of a middleman between what are very large, well-known private foundations created mostly by corporate executives, like the Kochs, for example, and they direct the money of those contributions to a very large network of right-leaning, free-market think tanks across the country."
http://www.democracynow.org/2013/2/19/donors_...
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143400
Feb 20, 2013
 
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Did you hear Vice President Joe Biden's remarks yesterday about self defense?
He said, "Buy a shotgun, not an AR-15"
Have you ever seen someone hit with a shotgun blast?
I can assure you, at close range it will excavate an area the size of a grapefruit.
Maybe I misunderstood, but did he not say to just make noise with it to scare off birthers and so forth?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143401
Feb 20, 2013
 
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to carry your worthless azz at anytime you so choose! Racist pig. You're not even in the minor leagues, hon!
Blah blah blah blah blah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 126,521 - 126,540 of167,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,034,790
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,250
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Patriot AKA Bozo 43,049
barack obama's social security # 16 min NCanton 1
Happy birthday Timothy McVeigh 18 min Belated birthday 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min truth 47,089
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 21 min NCanton 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min Go Blue Forever 96,160
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••