BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143637 Feb 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This article is ten months old and things have not improved.
The hunger to come in Egypt
By Spengler
Egypt is running out of food, and, more gradually, running out of money with which to buy it. The most populous country in the Arab world shows all the symptoms of national bankruptcy - the kind that produced hyperinflation in several Latin American countries during the 1970s and 1980s - with a deadly difference: Egypt imports half its wheat, and the collapse of its external credit means starvation.
The civil violence we have seen over the past few days foreshadows far worse to come.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/ME10...
Most of it is true. Are you rejoicing? Thanks to tea party repubs in Congress, you may soon join Egypt.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#143638 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to state you're a hater. All you have to do is show it in the way you talk, write and act. And you have succeeded admirably.
You'll note I've not been aggressive, not called you names (how thrilling it must have felt to call me "white boy"). But you liberally have done both. There is help for that sort of stuff out there.
One thing : You don't have to take the KKK's place to be noticed.
That's right white boy! That is what you are aside from being a liar. Anyone reading your post can attest to your name calling and hey ...it doesn't bother me. Hell, I have a choice word list that longer than Santas so spit em on out. Now don't go punkish on me now little man. Next thing I know you'll be in the corner sniffing and I am fresh out of Puffs!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143639 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of it is true. Are you rejoicing? Thanks to tea party repubs in Congress, you may soon join Egypt.
Don't even tell me you're talking about the upcoming spening cuts.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143640 Feb 21, 2013
This plane landed on a glacier in Greenland in 1942 and was recovered in 2002. It was buried under 250 feet of ice. Ag, 250 feet of ice accumulated in 60 years. That is over four feet a year.
Do you know how much snow it takes to get one foot of ice? 8-12 feet. So it had to snow 32-48 feet of snow each year or 1,900 to 2,880 feet of snow in 60 years!!!
And you think the Greenland ice sheet is shrinking?!?

SAVING THE "GLACIER GIRL" FROM WORLD WAR II
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143641 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right white boy! That is what you are aside from being a liar. Anyone reading your post can attest to your name calling and hey ...it doesn't bother me. Hell, I have a choice word list that longer than Santas so spit em on out. Now don't go punkish on me now little man. Next thing I know you'll be in the corner sniffing and I am fresh out of Puffs!
Who does this puppet belong to?

Location hidden

#143642 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143643 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong guy. I don't do name-calling. That's your domaine. Care to show me where and when I've name-called you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143644 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong guy. I don't do name-calling. That's your domaine. Care to show me where and when I've name-called you?
Good Lord, can you not be honest with yourself at least once?

Location hidden

#143645 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to state you're a hater. All you have to do is show it in the way you talk, write and act. And you have succeeded admirably.
You'll note I've not been aggressive, not called you names (how thrilling it must have felt to call me "white boy"). But you liberally have done both. There is help for that sort of stuff out there.
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, what did I say about women raised in the matriarchal welfare system? They are bwitches!

Location hidden

#143646 Feb 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This article is ten months old and things have not improved.
The hunger to come in Egypt
By Spengler
Egypt is running out of food, and, more gradually, running out of money with which to buy it. The most populous country in the Arab world shows all the symptoms of national bankruptcy - the kind that produced hyperinflation in several Latin American countries during the 1970s and 1980s - with a deadly difference: Egypt imports half its wheat, and the collapse of its external credit means starvation.
The civil violence we have seen over the past few days foreshadows far worse to come.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/ME10 ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, famine brings civil strife and war. But the more the Earth cools, the more likely we are to have world wide famine.
I would rather have a little Global Warming. Why do you think I live in Florida?
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143647 Feb 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, can you not be honest with yourself at least once?
YOU show me then. Incidentally, I asked her about my name-calling HER.

As to name-calling you, and apart from liar,(true) birfoon (true) and perhaps idiot (true) now and then, please indicate incidents of my name-calling, specially something that resembles your profanity-laden , gross and loutish specialties.

You are what I've called you, so therefore it's not name-calling.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143648 Feb 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, what did I say about women raised in the matriarchal welfare system? They are bwitches!
YOUR judgement, not mine.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143650 Feb 21, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU show me then. Incidentally, I asked her about my name-calling HER.
As to name-calling you, and apart from liar,(true) birfoon (true) and perhaps idiot (true) now and then, please indicate incidents of my name-calling, specially something that resembles your profanity-laden , gross and loutish specialties.
You are what I've called you, so therefore it's not name-calling.
Look at your sorry azz dancing about. You do call people names. You know it and I know it. Anyone, and I do mean anyone, who reads this thread will also know it. Extremely childish of you. But, I'm not one bit surprised! LMAO
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#143651 Feb 21, 2013
Poppo wrote:
“A Bloomberg National poll released Wednesday found that 55 percent of Americans approve of Obama's performance, his highest rating in the poll since September 2009. The poll also found that 49 percent of respondents believe that the president's proposals to increase government spending in key areas are more likely to spur job creation than GOP-backed efforts to cut both spending and taxes”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/obam...
Of thoes 55% how many voted 6 times like the women in OHIO and when you see her on tv shes proud that she done it.WRONG WRONG WRONG OBAMA IS O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143652 Feb 21, 2013
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Of thoes 55% how many voted 6 times like the women in OHIO and when you see her on tv shes proud that she done it.WRONG WRONG WRONG OBAMA IS O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica
Do you think they polled the same person 6 times?

Sour grapes, you cannot abide by the people's choice, but mainly you cannot abide by Obama being president. As to why, well, just look inwards.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#143653 Feb 21, 2013
Mr. Liars (aka Louisiana Loser) is still going. Hour eight.

LOLOLOLOLOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#143654 Feb 21, 2013
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you have some drugs to sell on the street corner today?
mama needs some dinner tonight.
I sell them legally. Check your medicine cabinet out...I'm sure you have some of my "trial" drugs in there. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143655 Feb 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at your sorry azz dancing about. You do call people names. You know it and I know it. Anyone, and I do mean anyone, who reads this thread will also know it. Extremely childish of you. But, I'm not one bit surprised! LMAO
Okay, here is an offer you surely cannot turn down, as you seem so sure of what you advance. Let's each draw a list. A name-calling list. I'll list those names you call posters and you list the names I call posters. Then we'll compare. Fair enough?
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143656 Feb 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
White boy? Is that any better than slaveboi? And Liar? You're very generous with the name-calling, aren't you?

I just gave two samples of YOUR brand of name-calling. Would you be courteous enough to tell me what pejorative names I have called you since we started these exchanges? Should be easy, as you wrote that I did.

Location hidden

#143657 Feb 21, 2013
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Of thoes 55% how many voted 6 times like the women in OHIO and when you see her on tv shes proud that she done it.WRONG WRONG WRONG OBAMA IS O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think they polled the same person 6 times?
Sour grapes, you cannot abide by the people's choice, but mainly you cannot abide by Obama being president. As to why, well, just look inwards.
Well dah, NO! She used multiple ID's. And do you really think she was the only person doing so? At least 9-% of all crimes committed in America are Liberals because Liberals always justify their misconduct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,223,738
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min TRD 69,784
amy 5-4 17 min Mister Tonka 2
Dear Abby May 4, 2015 24 min Stina2 3
abby 5-4 33 min Mister Tonka 2
Amy May 3-15 46 min Mister Tonka 4
abby may 3-15 47 min Mister Tonka 5
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]