BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
126,421 - 126,440 of 177,366 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#143475 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your "opinions", I have mine. You need help. Seriously. Now tell me.. how many "hate crimes" have you seen any other racial group commit for no reason at all? This is a well know fact. Caucasians are the Devils of the earth!
I doubt Jacques was comparing anyone to the ignorant birfoon Shakalaka as they are completely in a league of they’re own. What he was saying is that people the world over are basically the same as in most being decent human beings.

That do unto others did not originate with Jesus and peoples the world over have heard and practiced some version of it. That is not to say that other races are free of prejudices because none are including our very own. And yes bangers kill each other for no reason at all. At least none I can see.

That said, surely you must know not all whites are racist, all prejudices racial, nor the noisiest crowd most. Let’s try to judge them as we see them and leave the speculation to the birfoon.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#143476 Feb 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it not surprise me that you'd rather be hit with a shotgun blast than a bullet that is a little larger than a .22! Can you flaps be anymore backazzwards? No, not possible.
LRS's thinking is what is backwards. If you are a law abiding citizen, you're not likely to be shot by a homeowner with a shotgun. If you're a law abiding citizen in a mall or school, you're much more likely to be killed by a nutball with a .223 with high capacity magazine.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe was right. A shotgun makes a lot more sense for selfdefense

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143477 Feb 20, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the populations of the Sahel, if you have any idea where that is and who, apart from being constantly at the edge of starvation, are now victims of war brought to them courtesy of Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Add to that the starving people of Sudan, if you 've ever heard of them and so many throughout the world. Looks like God has long been asleep at that switch. For centuries.
Yes, I know a Lost Boy from Sudan. He works at the Cracker Barrel next to I-10. It was WHITE Christians that sponsored all of these young BLACK Christian men who were enslaved by the Arab Muslims in the North. He had never see a toilet or a light bulb before he came to America.
Lost Boys of Sudan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Boys_of_Sud...

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#143478 Feb 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt Jacques was comparing anyone to the ignorant birfoon Shakalaka as they are completely in a league of they’re own. What he was saying is that people the world over are basically the same as in most being decent human beings.
That do unto others did not originate with Jesus and peoples the world over have heard and practiced some version of it. That is not to say that other races are free of prejudices because none are including our very own. And yes bangers kill each other for no reason at all. At least none I can see.
That said, surely you must know not all whites are racist, all prejudices racial, nor the noisiest crowd most. Let’s try to judge them as we see them and leave the speculation to the birfoon.
A League of Their Own
...to help it succeed amidst their own growing rivalry.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104694/

A League of Our Own
http://www.aleagueofourown.com/

RationalState

#143479 Feb 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And Mr. Liars is not? Think calling a grown black “man” slaveboi is chic? I heard Boy grew up with Tarzan and now even he’s a man.
They're both (LRS and Shaka) over the line. I remember when I was at a store back in my Notre Dame days, and a black woman was very rude, barging into me and bellowing as I was locking my bicycle, practically knocking me over. I stood up and looked at her as she got into her car, her ~12-year old son looked straight at me and shrugged his shoulders, in extreme embarrassment, as though to say, "my crazy mom". He was really embarrassed.

I can, and I'm sure you can, tell many more stories of whites and blacks speaking and behaving as racists. Either way it is wrong. Rodney King was right. "Can we all just get along?"

Location hidden

#143480 Feb 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality check. 2012 was one of the warmest years on record (global, 9th warmest on record). Yet Rouge Bumpkin attributes current grain prices to his prophesied global cooling. UR a riot, Rouge.
"The famine started" due to global cooling during what is still a warm period? What RU smoking?
And WHO says that 2012 is @#$%?
Oh, the Antarctic ice is greater than ever recorded!

Location hidden

#143481 Feb 20, 2013
Koch Head wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize the Tea Party was invented by the Koch brothers, Dick Armey and Freedom Works to manipulate weak minded fools like you?
http://www.desmogblog.com/sites/beta.desmogbl...
Hey Coke Head. There is no such thing as the U.S. Tea Party. Next, you site is as loony-left as you are.
http://www.desmogblog.com/slamming-the-climat...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143483 Feb 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You pay no one’s salary Mr. Liars. You pay the IRS like everyone else. You have no more right to pry into Obama’s personal life than you do McConnell’s, McCain’s or anyone else
slaveboi, you're FOS! You couldn't be any dumber!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143484 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you allow your imagination to become your reality. But let me make a point for the record. Most African Americans do not care to live around white folk. I especially don't. Most of the blacks I have known throughout the years and up to today were segregationists, we only wanted quality schools and the right to move into the best homes our hard earned dollars could afford us. Not to be around your criminal, child molesting freaks! And believe you me, we worked a lot harder and longer than you lazy sob's ever did and do even till this day.
I have been in Morrow for two months now on business, and there are just as many rednecks here if not more, than their are African Americans and they all must go to the same dentist. The one that believes in pulling teeth! How they manage to eat a steak is a marvel!
White folk creates ghettos or didn't they teach you that? OHHHH wait... that's a college level course. You wouldn't have a clue.
You only WISH you could owned the kind of property we have. LOL
Sad little troll. Funny when mad though!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#143485 Feb 20, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the populations of the Sahel, if you have any idea where that is and who, apart from being constantly at the edge of starvation, are now victims of war brought to them courtesy of Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Add to that the starving people of Sudan, if you 've ever heard of them and so many throughout the world. Looks like God has long been asleep at that switch. For centuries.
If they do not get food it is because of man.
Robison has his own TV show and shows the children without
water and food. He gives them mush out of a bowl.
That is not food. He feeds these people like they are dogs.
No one eats like that. I am sure these women got nutrition
from somewhere to carry a child to term.
He lives off the money people send him. I called because
I want to be a missionary and help over there and they
told me that they do not have missionaries. He is crazy.
They should pay these people that he films for his show.
Child abuse.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143486 Feb 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And Mr. Liars is not? Think calling a grown black “man” slaveboi is chic? I heard Boy grew up with Tarzan and now even he’s a man.
Hey, you lying piece of shyt. You know damn good and well why I call you that. It was your choice, remember? Of course you do. Now, live with it!

Moreno Valley, CA

#143488 Feb 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
They're both (LRS and Shaka) over the line. I remember when I was at a store back in my Notre Dame days, and a black woman was very rude, barging into me and bellowing as I was locking my bicycle, practically knocking me over. I stood up and looked at her as she got into her car, her ~12-year old son looked straight at me and shrugged his shoulders, in extreme embarrassment, as though to say, "my crazy mom". He was really embarrassed.
I can, and I'm sure you can, tell many more stories of whites and blacks speaking and behaving as racists. Either way it is wrong. Rodney King was right. "Can we all just get along?"
Agree! And yes I have had a few memorable or shall we say unforgettable moments years back but none of late thank goodness.

RationalState

#143489 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the article? The federal government is way behind of tax refunds. Why? I have no idea!
Of course you have no idea.

Meanwhile a buddy of mine just got his refund. I didn't get mine, didn't file yet. I planned on filing this week but got bogged down configuring MS SQL for my latest business project. BTW, Rouge, do you know how to pronounce SQL? Go do a Google search.

RationalState

#143490 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that it is a grass roots effort and there are over a dozen TEA Parties, the Tea Party Patriots being the largest group!
http://www.teapartypatriots.org/about/
and TEA Party Manatee
http://www.teapartymanatee.org/resources/othe...
Astroturf is not grass.

Moreno Valley, CA

#143492 Feb 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you lying piece of shyt. You know damn good and well why I call you that. It was your choice, remember? Of course you do. Now, live with it!
Sorry birfoon but only you know why you say what you say. I assume you use the term because you’re retarded and simply don’t know any better.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143493 Feb 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry birfoon but only you know why you say what you say. I assume you use the term because you’re retarded and simply don’t know any better.
Are you completely denying the fact that I said, if you insist on calling me Mr. Liars, I will (and have) return the favor? Are you saying that never happened slaveboi? You're just ticked because you made your bed and now you have to lie in it. boo hoo big boy!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143494 Feb 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Astroturf is not grass.
Those are the four most brilliant words to ever lisp from your mouth, slopuke! LMAO!!!

Moreno Valley, CA

#143495 Feb 20, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
A League of Their Own
...to help it succeed amidst their own growing rivalry.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104694/
A League of Our Own
http://www.aleagueofourown.com/
Filmed in my very own home town.
http://www.ballparkreviews.com/eville/eville....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143496 Feb 20, 2013
poppo says he's from Moreno Valley
look where Johannes is from. why it's only 16 miles away. hmmm....one in the same folks. one in the same.

http://maps.google.com/maps...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143497 Feb 20, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,100,084
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 68,967
check out this chicago video 25 min KingThad 1
Amy 8-29 57 min Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Don’t Mess With Russia 1 hr Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago