BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#143490 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that it is a grass roots effort and there are over a dozen TEA Parties, the Tea Party Patriots being the largest group!
http://www.teapartypatriots.org/about/
and TEA Party Manatee
http://www.teapartymanatee.org/resources/othe...
Astroturf is not grass.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#143492 Feb 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you lying piece of shyt. You know damn good and well why I call you that. It was your choice, remember? Of course you do. Now, live with it!
Sorry birfoon but only you know why you say what you say. I assume you use the term because youíre retarded and simply donít know any better.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143493 Feb 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry birfoon but only you know why you say what you say. I assume you use the term because youíre retarded and simply donít know any better.
Are you completely denying the fact that I said, if you insist on calling me Mr. Liars, I will (and have) return the favor? Are you saying that never happened slaveboi? You're just ticked because you made your bed and now you have to lie in it. boo hoo big boy!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143494 Feb 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Astroturf is not grass.
Those are the four most brilliant words to ever lisp from your mouth, slopuke! LMAO!!!

Moreno Valley, CA

#143495 Feb 20, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
A League of Their Own
...to help it succeed amidst their own growing rivalry.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104694/
A League of Our Own
http://www.aleagueofourown.com/
Filmed in my very own home town.
http://www.ballparkreviews.com/eville/eville....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143496 Feb 20, 2013
poppo says he's from Moreno Valley
look where Johannes is from. why it's only 16 miles away. hmmm....one in the same folks. one in the same.

http://maps.google.com/maps...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143497 Feb 20, 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143498 Feb 20, 2013
First link was bad.

RationalState

#143499 Feb 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree! And yes I have had a few memorable or shall we say unforgettable moments years back but none of late thank goodness.
Thank goodness. I, like that 12-year old have been mortified by the behavior of some of my friends, acquaintances and colleagues.(And some, if not most, relatives.) We still have a long way to go. But Barack Obama as President, and re-elected President, is living proof that **WE**, as a PEOPLE, have made a lot of progress. Thank goodness!

**WE** the PEOPLE are making progress, and the haters cannot stop it!

"Imagine all the people living life in peace."
"A brotherhood of man."
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world."
-John Lennon
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
They're both (LRS and Shaka) over the line. I remember when I was at a store back in my Notre Dame days, and a black woman was very rude, barging into me and bellowing as I was locking my bicycle, practically knocking me over. I stood up and looked at her as she got into her car, her ~12-year old son looked straight at me and shrugged his shoulders, in extreme embarrassment, as though to say, "my crazy mom". He was really embarrassed.
I can, and I'm sure you can, tell many more stories of whites and blacks speaking and behaving as racists. Either way it is wrong. Rodney King was right. "Can we all just get along?"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143500 Feb 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
poppo says he's from Moreno Valley
look where Johannes is from. why it's only 16 miles away. hmmm....one in the same folks. one in the same.
http://maps.google.com/maps...
And slaveboi claims to NEVER use other names, lmao! Looks like Mr. Liars fits you much more appropriately, don't ya think liar? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143501 Feb 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness. I, like that 12-year old have been mortified by the behavior of some of my friends, acquaintances and colleagues.(And some, if not most, relatives.) We still have a long way to go. But Barack Obama as President, and re-elected President, is living proof that **WE**, as a PEOPLE, have made a lot of progress. Thank goodness!
"A brotherhood of man."
-John Lennon
<quoted text>
Come back when you find Utopia, idyot! LMAO!!!

Moreno Valley, CA

#143502 Feb 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you completely denying the fact that I said, if you insist on calling me Mr. Liars, I will (and have) return the favor? Are you saying that never happened slaveboi? You're just ticked because you made your bed and now you have to lie in it. boo hoo big boy!
Like I said youíre retarded. I call you Mr. Liars because youíre a liar. Obviously Iíve never been a slave nor am I a boy so I assume your motive is to say the least sinister. Be that as it may the terminology you choose to use reflects on your character not mine.

RationalState

#143503 Feb 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you completely denying the fact that I said, if you insist on calling me Mr. Liars, I will (and have) return the favor?
LRS is too stupid not to realize that he is not returning "the favor."

Got a clue, cracker?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143504 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sudan famine is in the southern part of the country and is do to the Muslim wars.
Southern Sudan maybe a new country, but they are still at war from the Muslims in the north.
http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-08/world/suda...
Hey, hey, when will you cease with the irrelevance. He said God balanced everything and no one goes hungry. I just corrected him. And, Rogue, what difference does it make to the starving masses, particularly mothers with infants whose human fault it is? You say it's the Moslems in the Sudan. So it is. Does that make the victims feel better?

RationalState

#143505 Feb 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Come back when you find Utopia, idyot! LMAO!!!
The train has already passed you by, loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"A brotherhood of man."
-John Lennon
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143506 Feb 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said youíre retarded. I call you Mr. Liars because youíre a liar. Obviously Iíve never been a slave nor am I a boy so I assume your motive is to say the least sinister. Be that as it may the terminology you choose to use reflects on your character not mine.
How sweet. Now, try answering the question. You want to deny it but know you can't. pathetic BUSTED
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143507 Feb 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS is too stupid not to realize that he is not returning "the favor."
Got a clue, cracker?
<quoted text>
Tell us genius (lmao), what's the difference between slaveboi and Mr. Liars? Cracker? HaHa! You mean cracka? dumbshyt

Moreno Valley, CA

#143508 Feb 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"A brotherhood of man."
-John Lennon
<quoted text>
Agree 100 percent!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143509 Feb 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And Mr. Liars is not? Think calling a grown black ďmanĒ slaveboi is chic? I heard Boy grew up with Tarzan and now even heís a man.
I believe he has also used it against non-blacks too. But we do not really know who is or is not black. I could be black and you could be white.
I have used the term re-enslaved primarily in reference to ghetto people. You can be brought up in a housing project and not be a ghetto person like Dr. Carson. And then you can grow up semi-privileged and be a ghetto person like Pres. Obama.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143510 Feb 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The train has already passed you by, loser.
<quoted text>
The train ran you over! Leaving nothing but guts and organs splattered about. LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,296
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,100
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 2 hr Searcy 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago