BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,320)

Showing posts 126,381 - 126,400 of167,687
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Another illiterate weighs in and proves his illiteracy.
Good job, birfoon.
Did you ever figure out what part you missed entirely in Rogue's post? LMAO
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
What dose this have to do with ovomit's birth certificate???
About the same thing his Birth Certificate has to do with your stupid ass requests to see it. What you should have been asking to see, was proof of the Weapons of Mass Destruction you dumb ass.

Which is more serious?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

LOL...Birthers

is there any dumber group of people on the planet?
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still playing pretend, Birfoon?

You've been going at it for hours already today. Practice makes perfect, as they say.

LOLOLOLOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
well said, but incomprehensible to birfoon birthers who will reply with profanity and name-calling. Then LRS will reckon that "we really showed these butt flappers (LRS tm reg'd). And he'll believe it. Like he did in the schoolyard.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A very simple fact: the Earth has been warming and cooling for millions of years. And you guys are just now picking up on this? LMAO! Now, man-made global warming is pure BS.
But, but, but,it has never been hotter than it is now. And they did not have thermometers way back then so it must not have happened.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been going at it for hours already today. Practice makes perfect, as they say.
LOLOLOLOL
Still haven't a clue as to why Owl Gore changed it from Global Warming to Climate Change? And you still think mankind is more powerful than our Sun?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
LOL...Birthers
Ghetto people. Just who would think it would be wise to live in a shooting gallery?

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: Looky what I found! Obama got a stolen SS number.
MR. KESLER: The Constitution of the United States requires certain things.
MR.?: Does it require a Social Security Number?
MR. KESLER: No, but --
MR.?: Okay, that's my question. Is there any law that you can cite us to that requires a Social Security Number, valid or otherwise, as a prerequisite to being candidate for the United States of America, for the President.
MR. KESLER: No, sir, there is not, but with that kind of reasoning, any illegal alien from Mexico wouldn't have to have one either.
MR.?: Surely you're not contending the President is an illegal alien from Mexico.
MR. KESLER: No, sir. I did not say that.
MS. TAITZ: But from Indonesia.
MR.?: Okay, all right.
MR. KESLER: Perhaps from Indonesia.
MR.?: And are you aware that the Indiana courts have ruled that President Obama is a citizen of the United States?
MS. TAITZ: No
MR.?: I would move we deny the challenges.
MR. DUMEZICH: Do I hear a second?
MS. RIORDAN: Second.
MR. DUMEZICH: Any discussion?
Hearing none, all in favor of the motion to deny the challenges, please indicate by saying aye.
[Ayes.]
All opposed, nay.
[No response.]
4-0, ayes have it
Indiana Ballot Commision.
Laugh all you want. Some day Obama will pay for his treasonous acts. Until then be satisfied that he's laughing so hard at you baffoons who elected him not once, but twice. Idiocy apparently never learns without pain and chaos.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Did you hear what CNN said about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

ALEC BALDWIN'S LIBERAL BONA FIDES WILL PROTECT HIM AFTER HIS RACE-BASED MELTDOWN

When director Brett Ratner let loose with a gay slur he lost a coveted shot producing the Oscars and entered GLAAD's "re-education" program to atone for his sin.
Seinfeld icon Michael Richards suffered a career body blow when he shouted the "N-word" in a comedy club.
Grey's Anatomy star Isaiah Washington eventually lost his job after using a gay slur on the set of his hit drama.
Comedian Tracy Morgan also underwent social reprogramming after a hostile routine involving his son's sexual preference.
So what will happen to Alec Baldwin after a New York Post photographer claimed the 30 Rock star targeted him with a series of nasty, racially charged comments?
Anyone want to bet against "nothing?" Didn't think so.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/0...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Or on this issue?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Black Principal Promotes Tutoring for Colored Only Students

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/02/black-pri...
Learn to Read

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Laugh all you want. Some day Obama will pay for his treasonous acts. Until then be satisfied that he's laughing so hard at you baffoons who elected him not once, but twice. Idiocy apparently never learns without pain and chaos.
I'd like to think that someday you will learn the meaning of those terms like "treasonous" that you toss about like manhole covers, but I realize that your inability to learn is precisely the reason why you are a Birfoon.
Learn to Read

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>One thing about the phony Obummer, he gladly accepted an honorary Eagle Scout Award...
OReaLY Sparky? Might want to double check your source
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

FFS- wrote:
LOL...Birthers
Yes, the blockheads! HaHaHa!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOL
You haven't picked up on it yet! ala slopuke; hee hee hee
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't suppose it could have anything to do with the culture, huh? You know like, gangs, drugs, violence in the media, lack of education, lack of proper upbringing, lack of strong morals and values? That has no part in it, huh? DOLT!
West Europeans, Japanese, Australians, New Zealanders, Scandinavians, and, oh, thank you, Canadians also have stronger morals and values? Well well. Nicest thing you've ever said to me.
Jacques Ottawa

Newcastle, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to lay off the Thunderbird.
Can't rebut it, right? So you come out with an LRS-type platitude : "You need to lay off the Thunderbird"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
West Europeans, Japanese, Australians, New Zealanders, Scandinavians, and, oh, thank you, Canadians also have stronger morals and values? Well well. Nicest thing you've ever said to me.
How do you suppose that is measured, squidjake, since it is completely intangible. Hmmm. I call BS and I'm throwing a fifteen yarder on ya. Unnecessary ignorance!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats more serious??? The POS monkee's president birth certificate, and I supposed you voted a dozen times for the same fraudulent POS!!!
lol you are pathetic
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Snore! Blah, blah, blah, republicans are bad because Hollywood dipshites like Woopie Pie and Chris rocks for brains, tell you to follow mien obummer, now your "Father"!
Hurry CNN has more Libtard propaganda for you to follow!
you pathetic white dummies sure do spend a lot of time researching our fantabulous President don't ya think? I'll bet you don't have a clue who your superintendent of schools is in your district, or who's the president of your local chamber...but you'er all up in the presidents affairs. What's your point? Quit f**king crying about the brother being in charge...okay????
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
you pathetic white dummies sure do spend a lot of time researching our fantabulous President don't ya think? I'll bet you don't have a clue who your superintendent of schools is in your district, or who's the president of your local chamber...but you'er all up in the presidents affairs. What's your point? Quit f**king crying about the brother being in charge...okay????
It has nothing to do with whether or not he's a "brother". It has everything to do with the integrity of our elections. Obumbler has way too many unknowns in his past. His own party didn't vett him. We want to know just who the hell our president is! Sorry if you can't follow that logical reasoning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 126,381 - 126,400 of167,687
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Patrick n Angela 1,034,662
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min charles in charge 43,026
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min Eric 65,185
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 2 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search