BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#143441 Feb 20, 2013
The Enabler
ALAN GREENSPAN
WAS Chairman of the Federal Reserve (1987-2006)
WHAT HE DID Pushed for sweeping power to regulate Wall Street — and then failed to use it. Fueled "irrational" bubble with low interest rates.
WORST MOVE Called derivatives like CDOs "extraordinarily
useful"; regulating them would be a "mistake."
NOW ADMITS He was "partially" wrong to not impose tougher oversight.

The Pioneer
SANDY WEILL
WAS CEO of Citigroup (1998-2003)
WHAT HE DID Created the first too-big-to-fail company, Citigroup. Led the boom in
subprime mortgages.
RECENTLY Celebrated $45 billion taxpayer bailout of Citi by taking Mexican vacation on Citigroup jet, complete with $13,000 carpets, pillows made from Hermés scarves, and
Baccarat crystal glassware.

The Ideologue
PHIL GRAMM
WAS Senate Banking Committee chair (1995-2000)
KNOWN AS "High priest of deregulation"
WHAT HE DID Pushed repeal of Glass-Steagall Act, leading to rise of megabanks.
WORST MOVE Wrote law that exempted disastrous CDS deals from all regulation.
NOW ADMITS Nothing. Says there is "no evidence" his laws caused crash, which he
dismissed as a "mental recession."

The Arsonist
JOE CASSANO
WAS Chief of AIG Financial Products (2001-2008)
WHAT HE DID Blew a $500 billion
hole in fabric of the universe by placing massive bet on the bubble economy with money he didn't have.
WORST MOVE In August 2007 told investors his CDS deals
could not lose even "$1"; lost $352 million that quarter.
NOW Enjoying his $280 million in earnings.

The Bagman
ROBERT RUBIN
WAS Treasury secretary (1995- 1999)
WHAT HE DID Opposed regulation of credit swaps; fought to overturn Glass-Steagall Act, leading to creation of Citigroup, where he later made $115 million.
WORST MOVE Asked Treasury to pressure ratings agencies to delay downgrading Enron, a Citigroup debtor.
NOW Still on Citi's board; mentor of Treasury Secretary Geithner.

The Card Shark
JIMMY CAYNE
WAS CEO of Bear Stearns (1993-2008)
WHAT HE DID Took card-playing vacations and allegedly smoked weed while Bear went bankrupt.
WORST MOVE Cashed out his $61 million share after resigning shortly before Bear's sale to J.P. Morgan Chase.
NOW SAYS Of Treasury Secretary Geithner: "The guy thinks he's got a big dick. He's got nothing, except maybe a boyfriend."

Mr. Buck Passer
CHRISTOPHER COX
WAS Chairman of the SEC (2005-2009)
WHAT HE DID Gave the market a free ride, waiting until far too late
to reverse the disastrous "voluntary regulation" program of 2004 and police the ratings agencies.
LAME EXCUSE Insisted it wasn't his fault, claiming deregulatory policies tied his hands.
NOW SAYS His "greatest contribution" during the crisis was staying "calm."

The Predator
ANGELO MOZILO
WAS Head of Countrywide Financial (1969-2008)
WHAT HE DID Biggest provider of subprime mortgages; specialized in predatory loans that put broke people in mansions.
WORST MOVE "Friends of Angelo" program gave favorable mortgages to Sens. Chris Dodd and Kent Conrad.
NOW SAYS Called plea from homeowner facing foreclosure "disgusting."

The Decorator
JOHN THAIN
WAS Chief of Merrill Lynch (2007-2009)
WHAT HE DID Concealed $15 billion hole in Merrill balance sheet until government
subsidized the sale of his company. Went skiing in Vail just before revealing losses.
WORST MOVE Proposed $10 million bonus for himself as company imploded; OK'd $1.2 million office refurbishing.
IS NOW Facing class-action suit for concealing losses.

The Maestro
HENRY PAULSON
WAS CEO of Goldman Sachs (1999-2006); Treasury secretary (2006-2009)
WHAT HE DID Pushed for end to debt restrictions for banks like Goldman, then arranged big bailout for Goldman.
WORST MOVE TARP proposal just three pages long; made his decisions "non-reviewable."
NOW SAYS "I don't think we've made mistakes on the major decisions."
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#143442 Feb 20, 2013
The Big Loser
DICK FULD
WAS CEO of Lehman Brothers (1993-2008)
WHAT HE DID Piloted Lehman to largest bankruptcy in U.S. history; earned $22 million the year firm went bust.
WORST MOVE Tried to avoid lawsuits by selling his $13 million Florida home to his wife for $100.
NOW SAYS Feels "horrible" about Lehman, but insists his management was "prudent and appropriate."

Mr. Too Big
KEN LEWIS
IS CEO of Bank of America (2001-present)
WHAT HE DID Created ultimate too-big-to-fail company, buying up Fleet, MBNA,
Countrywide and Merrill Lynch.
WORST MOVE Failed to catch a $15 billion loss at Merrill before buying the firm; needed $20 billion bailout to close deal.
NOW SAYS It's a false "claim" to say "the banks that caused this mess must be held
accountable."
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#143443 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, Morrow, GA has the same crime rate as Western Atlanta. It is the cesspool of Clayton County.
Police: Shooting of Morrow teenager not drug related
Posted: Jan 06, 2012 10:43 AM EST
Updated: Feb 03, 2012 10:44 AM EST By Rebekka Schramm
MORROW, GA (CBS ATLANTA)-
Clayton County police said a shooting that happened the night of Jan. 5 in Morrow was not drug related as originally thought.
Police are now saying they have no evidence suggesting drug related activities were taking place in the home and did not elaborate on the circumstances of the shooting.
Police said around 9:30 p.m., intruders kicked in the door of a home on Caribbean Drive and shot 17-year-old William "Kyle" Blake.
Family members told CBS Atlanta News that Blake took a bullet while trying to protect them.
"It went through his abdomen, pierced his liver, cut his pancreas in half, pierced his stomach and went through his spinal cord," said Sarah Torres, Blake's older sister. "He's paralyzed from the waist down."
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/16461958/morr...
probably just the local hillbillies with their normal brawls. As long as they are cracking themselves over the head with their beer bottles, we don't worry too much about them. We do have to crack down on them parking their trucks on the front lawn and using them as inlaw suites. ya know what I'm talkin bout?*win*
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#143444 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you handle tells it all;
Progressive Democrats of America
Progressive Democrats of America was founded in 2004 to transform the Democratic Party and our country.
In other words, they want to drive all moderate Democrats out of the Democrat Party. Progressive Democrats of America = Hitler
-------The Tea Party sold out to Wall Street
GOP freshmen, big-bucks donors hobnob at resort
March 16, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/85yw3o9
Sandy Adams (Fla.), Quico Canseco (Texas), Rick Crawford (Ark.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Sean Duffy (Wis.), Stephen Fincher (Tenn.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Daniel Webster (Fla.), Mike Grimm (N.Y.), Nan Hayworth (N.Y.), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Cory Gardner (Col).
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-573986...

=========

Single Payer vs. Public Option
http://tinyurl.com/nw8qru
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/06/14-3

Americans need a viable third and fourth party who will represent “We The People” instead of the wealthy few who own Congress!

Progressive Democrats / http://pdamerica.org/

Green Party / http://gp.org/index.php

Ralph Nader / http://www.votenader.org/

Ron Paul / http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Libertarian Party / http://www.lp.org/

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#143445 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The world has no respect for Obama. People respect us for two reasons. Our friends because we help protect them and our enemies because they know what will happen if they piss us off. Now our firends, like Israel, can not count on us and the Muslims, Russia, China, etc. no they can push us as they know Obama will do ....nothing!!!
Speak softly and carry a big stick. And if they get out of line, whack them, whack them hard!!! Then, and only then, will you adversaries respect you.
Oh, it works for cops too. Law abiding citizens respect cops as they are protected by them. And the bad guys respect cops as they know what will happen to them if the sops catch them. Same goes for countries.
Obama may have very well have lost support worldwide because of his drone strikes but you’re full of shit with the notion they think Obama’s weak. Muslim countries much like the birfoon have never liked Obama from day one and they like him even less now, but they have a damn good reason the least being his birth certificate.(See drone strikes have killed as many as 4000)

Even so the world and the US would still prefer Obama to Bush or Romney.

“These are among the principal findings from a 21-nation survey conducted by the Pew Research Center’s Global Attitudes Project from March 17-April 20. The poll also finds that, despite disappointment with Obama’s policies, there is still considerable support for his re-election in many countries, especially in Europe. Roughly nine-in-ten in France (92%) and Germany (89%) would like to see him re-elected, as would large majorities in Britain (73%), Spain (71%), Italy (69%) and the Czech Republic (67%). Most Brazilians (72%) and Japanese (66%) agree”
http://www.pewglobal.org/2012/06/13/global-op...

“But in the Middle East there is little enthusiasm for a second term – majorities in Egypt (76%), Jordan (73%) and Lebanon (62%) oppose Obama’s re-election”

Bet they don’t think Obama’s a Muslim.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143446 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
probably just the local hillbillies with their normal brawls. As long as they are cracking themselves over the head with their beer bottles, we don't worry too much about them. We do have to crack down on them parking their trucks on the front lawn and using them as inlaw suites. ya know what I'm talkin bout?*win*
Sorry Tootzie, the rednecks moved out twenty odd years ago when you ghetto people moved in. The white people that still live in Morrow are all wiggers.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143447 Feb 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing just how big of an azz you are jakeleg. We may have to check the record books on this one! You're such a bytchy lil pryck, could you whine a little louder please? squidtwit
Ha ha, thanks for confirming it. How it must suck, though, to be a birther birfoon and have scores against you like 197-0, 485-0, 9-0, 50 governors to zero, 195 countries to zero. Persist, eh boy, persist. Keep saying it, and glory alleluia, birther birfoons will lap it up.

"Can you hear us coming?" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143448 Feb 20, 2013
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA has a better chance of finding YAK sh=t in his wallet.
Yet he's president and you're just an insignificant blob.

PS : Check your wallet.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143449 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of George Soros?
Now this is from the George Soros approved New York Times while YOUR sources are from loony-lefty sources;
Obama Grows More Reliant on Big-Money Contributors
Kirk Wagar, a Florida lawyer who has raised more than $1 million for President Obama’s re-election bid, had his choice of rooms for the Democratic convention at Charlotte’s Ritz-Carlton or Westin hotels and nightly access to hospitality suites off the convention floor.
Jay Snyder, a New York financier who has raised at least $560,000 for Mr. Obama, was entitled to get his picture taken on the podium at the Time Warner Cable Arena.
And Azita Raji, a retired investment banker who has raised over $3 million for Mr. Obama — more than almost anyone else during the last two years — could get pretty much anything that she wanted last week in Charlotte: briefings with senior Obama officials, invitations to post-speech parties, along with “priority booking” at the city’s finest hotels.
In the race for cash, Mr. Obama often praises his millions of grass-roots donors, those die-hards whose $3 or $10 or $75 contributions are as much a symbol of the president’s political identity as they are a source of ready cash. But his campaign’s big-dollar fund-raising has become more dependent than it was four years ago on a smaller number of large-dollar donors and fund-raisers.
All told, Mr. Obama’s top “bundlers”— people who gather checks from friends and business associates — raised or gave at least $200 million for Mr. Obama’s re-election bid and the Democratic National Committee through the end of May, close to half of the total up to that point, according to internal campaign documents obtained by The New York Times.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/us/politics...
A bit late for sour grapes, Rogue, no? He doesn't need "donations" any more, he's into his 2nd and last term. Would you happen to know, from the first he's campaigned for the presidence way way back, how much he's received in campaign donations from both the little guy and the big corporate donours? I have no idea, I admit, but were I a betting man, I'd say the former rather than the latter.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143450 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to put up such a sign. It is automatically gun-free, as hand pistols are not allowed unless there is a real good valid reason for it. Neither are assault weapons, except the ones found in Toronto and Vancouver that have been sneaked across the border illegally.
We've had 3 murders so far in Ottawa this year, a city of 900,000 souls. One is a mother who stabbed her two babies to death and the other the result of a brawl in front of a drinking hole, another stabbing. One killed, two wounded. In the U.S. there would've been 3 killed, all by guns.
Yup, 3 murders none by guns, 2 months gone for 2013. Oh, authorities are worried, they say we have too many killings. We had 7 last year. Almost a million population. Oh, I remember now why that is. Your bosom buddy LRS said it's because we have more or better morals. I can find that post where he wrote that if you want or he wants, it was yesterday. Oh, if I reproduce it, he'll delete it. Never mind. But thanks, hey, we are a nice gang up here. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
<quoted text>
Well, Jacksonville has a population of 830,000 and if you do not include Corrine Brown'e Congressional District our murder rate so far this year would be .... ZERO!!!
Oh, we had another shot out with the cops and the bad guy lost. Can you guess the color of his skin?
Jacksonville police: Suspect in police-involved shooting fired four shots at officers, Feb 19, 2013
Police say 23-year-old Parker has a lengthy criminal record and is part of the so called, "103rd Street Gang."
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/article/29...
Er, Rogue, I didn't exclude any Ottawa district.

Tell us, now, how many gun killings in Jacksonville last year, including her district? Once you've apprised us of that total, you may then partition them by district. We had 7 in 2012, of which TWO (2) were gun killings. Drug dealers. Good riddance. All districts. You?

Oh, and please tell us total murders in Jacksonville, and how many gun killings.

Any comments on the carjacker who killed 4 innocent people in southern California yesterday or day before? All killed with firearm(s). Surprise.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143451 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
More corruption in Obama's EPA!
EPA official scrutinized over emails to resign
By Judson Berger
Published February 19, 2013
FoxNews.com
A top EPA official plans to resign, just three weeks after Republican Sen. David Vitter questioned him over the use of a personal email account to conduct "official business."
EPA spokeswoman Alisha Johnson confirmed to FoxNews.com that Region 8 Administrator James Martin plans to resign effective Friday. She said it was "for personal reasons."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/ep...
OMG, scouring those scandal internet sites again looking for HATE-OBAMA stuff. And so you think you hit pay dirt, right? NOT. How long has this guy held his job? Who appointed him? Is he not one of hundreds of thousands of civil servants, many of whom use their phones, cellulars, computers, e-mails for personal affairs or business? Yes, if he did it, it's wrong and he should face the consequences. Er, how much did he steal? How much did this fraud cost the govt? How petty and small slug can you get? How many Dem-appted officials have gone to jail so far in Obama's administration compared to say, Reagan and Nixon?

And, the biggest of all, you blame the president of the United States of American because this official used his e-mail for his business? What's next, the President created hurricane Sandy?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#143452 Feb 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dip, we pay his salary! Or did you not know that? Oh I see, you're stuck on "hate". Too bad. That's an awful way to live. Just ask jakeleg. You're welcome to come on down anytime! Just curious, but have you ever looked at his policies instead of his skin color? I highly doubt it. You're as racist as they come. Period. Now, close your trash trap. Don't forget, I'm LMAO @ U!!! pure ignorance
You pay no one’s salary Mr. Liars. You pay the IRS like everyone else. You have no more right to pry into Obama’s personal life than you do McConnell’s, McCain’s or anyone else
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143453 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the "WE" that's paying the president's salary? You are probably collecting a check on my hard earned dollars because there are so many of you people on public aid till its a crying shame. As far as hating you...you're not worth the energy. It's like this.. I don't like pit bulls, I don't like snakes and I don't trust white folk. Call it what you want, frankly my dear Watson, I don't give a dam! You are all a bunch of coward ass tricks. You can't even admit to your racism so you lie and say it's his policies. Me, I flat out own what I say. I don't like you back stabbing sons of bitches. I said it and I'll say again and it has to do with your damn lying ass ways, your attitude, and hatred. It is seen more often in Caucasians than in any other group sharing our planet... Which is why MOST people do not have a "favorable" view of youR IGNORANT ASSES! People like you don't help your plight at all.
<quoted text>
Yep, I think she is way over the line.
Thanks for the kiss of death.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#143454 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Tootzie, the rednecks moved out twenty odd years ago when you ghetto people moved in. The white people that still live in Morrow are all wiggers.
Funny how you allow your imagination to become your reality. But let me make a point for the record. Most African Americans do not care to live around white folk. I especially don't. Most of the blacks I have known throughout the years and up to today were segregationists, we only wanted quality schools and the right to move into the best homes our hard earned dollars could afford us. Not to be around your criminal, child molesting freaks! And believe you me, we worked a lot harder and longer than you lazy sob's ever did and do even till this day.

I have been in Morrow for two months now on business, and there are just as many rednecks here if not more, than their are African Americans and they all must go to the same dentist. The one that believes in pulling teeth! How they manage to eat a steak is a marvel!

White folk creates ghettos or didn't they teach you that? OHHHH wait... that's a college level course. You wouldn't have a clue.

You only WISH you could owned the kind of property we have. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143455 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your "opinions", I have mine. You need help. Seriously. Now tell me.. how many "hate crimes" have you seen any other racial group commit for no reason at all? This is a well know fact. Caucasians are the Devils of the earth!
You should go out more. I will pass over the "hate crimes" in Rwanda, Burundi, Congo, Tanzanian children's army, Northern Nigeria, etc. I know, I know, Caucassians are at fault. Yes, partly, but Africans have their share of mea culpas too. Oh, I suppose that doesn't concern you, they are "just" Africans.

And on that last line of yours, we part company.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143456 Feb 20, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
-------The Tea Party sold out to Wall Street
GOP freshmen, big-bucks donors hobnob at resort
March 16, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/85yw3o9
Sandy Adams (Fla.), Quico Canseco (Texas), Rick Crawford (Ark.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Sean Duffy (Wis.), Stephen Fincher (Tenn.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Daniel Webster (Fla.), Mike Grimm (N.Y.), Nan Hayworth (N.Y.), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Cory Gardner (Col).
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-573986...
=========
Single Payer vs. Public Option
http://tinyurl.com/nw8qru
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/06/14-3
Americans need a viable third and fourth party who will represent “We The People” instead of the wealthy few who own Congress!
Progressive Democrats / http://pdamerica.org/
Green Party / http://gp.org/index.php
Ralph Nader / http://www.votenader.org/
Ron Paul / http://www.campaignforliberty.com/
Libertarian Party / http://www.lp.org/
Sorry Tootzie, The TEA Party is made up most or SMALL businessmen and the Republican Party is controlled by RINOs. It is the Democrats who are sucking up to Obama!!!
Sorry, to but the Green Party and Ralph Nader (Green Party) are Socialistic and are anti-business. And the Libertarians are for the extreme minimum government.
Being a TEA Party Conservative I want a smaller government but bigger than what the Libertarians want.
Oh, under Obama we have gone from ten major banks down to just six who control 58% of all banking cash. Sooo, who is sucking up to the big bankers?!?
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143457 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
And.... Jacques... we are NOT At all "basically the same!" I'm deeply insulted to be grouped with such a venomous lot and feel you owe me and all people of color an apology!
I owe you nothing. As I said, get out more. You'll find out that basically, and I underline the word "basically", every human being is the same. His entourage makes him what he becomes. I know and have known decent and S.O.B. blacks AND whites. You bend over backwards to glorify your colour. That is reverse racism, which, incidentally, the real blacks, not you, just detest.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143458 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
And.... Jacques... we are NOT At all "basically the same!" I'm deeply insulted to be grouped with such a venomous lot and feel you owe me and all people of color an apology!
And do you think for one minute I'm not aware of slavery, segregation, Appartheid, and what the black population of ALL countries, U.S. included, have endured and are enduring to this day because if anyone is naive enough to believe that racism is dead, I've got news for him. I've often spoken here of the plight of the black population all over, much to the uneasiness and rage of the racists we have here.

So, no lessons from you on races and racism. You've got a huge chip on your shoulder, and yes, you perhaps should have one. But start wittling it down, my friend, or you're gonna be in biggggg trouble. Your president is a black man, elected by blacks AND those damn Caucassians, lest you forget. Take it from there.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#143459 Feb 20, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he's president and you're just an insignificant blob.
PS : Check your wallet.
Bartender Joke:

A lawyer,
an Illegal Alien,
A pathological liar,
A Muslim,
A Communist,
And
A black guy
walk into a bar........
........ Bartender asks....

"What'll it be Mr. president?"
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143460 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Wal-Mart Sales Slump May Signal U.S. Consumer Spending to Cool By Michelle Jamrisko - Feb 20, 2013
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. internal e- mails revealing the worst sales start to a month in at least seven years may be the first sign U.S. consumer spending will cool as households try to cope with a payroll-tax increase and delayed refunds.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-20/wal-...
At last, after over a year of good news, bad news. USA is in trouble, thanks to Walmart and you are slobbering all over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min RoxLo 1,115,129
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min JOEL 69,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min Mandela 68,560
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min LessHypeMoreFact 47,002
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr reality check 50,036
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]