BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143403 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I speak various langauges...this one is called F**k U Honkies. What is that nasty one you're speaking called?
You have issues lil one.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143404 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the "WE" that's paying the president's salary? You are probably collecting a check on my hard earned dollars because there are so many of you people on public aid till its a crying shame. As far as hating you...you're not worth the energy. It's like this.. I don't like pit bulls, I don't like snakes and I don't trust white folk. Call it what you want, frankly my dear Watson, I don't give a dam! You are all a bunch of coward ass tricks. You can't even admit to your racism so you lie and say it's his policies. Me, I flat out own what I say. I don't like you back stabbing sons of bitches. I said it and I'll say again and it has to do with your damn lying ass ways, your attitude, and hatred. It is seen more often in Caucasians than in any other group sharing our planet... Which is why MOST people do not have a "favorable" view of youR IGNORANT ASSES! People like you don't help your plight at all.
If I may, I take exception to the following remark of yours : "your attitude, and hatred. It is seen more often in Caucasians than in any other group ". You need help. Seriously. Reason there are more caucassian S.O.B.'s is simple - there are more of them. But on a per capita basis, and based on personal experience living with whites, blacks, Arabs, Latinos, it's all equal, no race of ethnic group can lay claim to being better or worse than the other. We're basically all the same, regardless of colour, race, ethnicity or creed, aand unfortunately looking after number 1.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143405 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah blah blah!
yak, yak, yak! Blow it out your rear sphincter! Otay? LMAO!!!
Mitt Romney

Oak Forest, IL

#143406 Feb 20, 2013
If I am not elected, the economy will collapse.

Non right wing teabag traslation: The Dow will reach its highest levels in history.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143407 Feb 20, 2013
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143408 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The world has no respect for Obama. People respect us for two reasons. Our friends because we help protect them and our enemies because they know what will happen if they piss us off. Now our firends, like Israel, can not count on us and the Muslims, Russia, China, etc. no they can push us as they know Obama will do ....nothing!!!
Speak softly and carry a big stick. And if they get out of line, whack them, whack them hard!!! Then, and only then, will you adversaries respect you.
Oh, it works for cops too. Law abiding citizens respect cops as they are protected by them. And the bad guys respect cops as they know what will happen to them if the sops catch them. Same goes for countries.
<quoted text>
Childish? Obama (and people like you) just think that if we are nice, bad people will like us. So then, why are the Iranians still developing their nuclear arsenal? Because they see Israel as the Little Satan and American as the Great Satan!!!
Hey, why don't you put a "gun free zone" sign in front of your house/apartment???
I don't have to put up such a sign. It is automatically gun-free, as hand pistols are not allowed unless there is a real good valid reason for it. Neither are assault weapons, except the ones found in Toronto and Vancouver that have been sneaked across the border illegally.

We've had 3 murders so far in Ottawa this year, a city of 900,000 souls. One is a mother who stabbed her two babies to death and the other the result of a brawl in front of a drinking hole, another stabbing. One killed, two wounded. In the U.S. there would've been 3 killed, all by guns.

Yup, 3 murders none by guns, 2 months gone for 2013. Oh, authorities are worried, they say we have too many killings. We had 7 last year. Almost a million population. Oh, I remember now why that is. Your bosom buddy LRS said it's because we have more or better morals. I can find that post where he wrote that if you want or he wants, it was yesterday. Oh, if I reproduce it, he'll delete it. Never mind. But thanks, hey, we are a nice gang up here. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Mitt Romney

Oak Forest, IL

#143409 Feb 20, 2013
Did I say the economy will collapse if Obama is elected to a second term?

Oops!

I meant to say, it will collapse if Obama is elected to a third term.

Yeah, that's the ticket.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143410 Feb 20, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to put up such a sign. It is automatically gun-free, as hand pistols are not allowed unless there is a real good valid reason for it. Neither are assault weapons, except the ones found in Toronto and Vancouver that have been sneaked across the border illegally.
We've had 3 murders so far in Ottawa this year, a city of 900,000 souls. One is a mother who stabbed her two babies to death and the other the result of a brawl in front of a drinking hole, another stabbing. One killed, two wounded. In the U.S. there would've been 3 killed, all by guns.
Yup, 3 murders none by guns, 2 months gone for 2013. Oh, authorities are worried, they say we have too many killings. We had 7 last year. Almost a million population. Oh, I remember now why that is. Your bosom buddy LRS said it's because we have more or better morals. I can find that post where he wrote that if you want or he wants, it was yesterday. Oh, if I reproduce it, he'll delete it. Never mind. But thanks, hey, we are a nice gang up here. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
It's amazing just how big of an azz you are jakeleg. We may have to check the record books on this one! You're such a bytchy lil pryck, could you whine a little louder please? squidtwit
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#143411 Feb 20, 2013
Mitt Romney wrote:
Did I say the economy will collapse if Obama is elected to a second term?
Oops!
I meant to say, it will collapse if Obama is elected to a third term.
Yeah, that's the ticket.
OBAMA has a better chance of finding YAK sh=t in his wallet.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143412 Feb 20, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
Donors Trust: Little-Known Group Helps Wealthy Backers Fund Right-Wing Agenda in Secret / February 19, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/aao2v2c
Since 1999, the nonprofit charity Donors Trust has handed out nearly $400 million in private donations to more than 1,000 right-wing and libertarian groups. The fact it has been able to quietly do so appears to explain why it exists: Wealthy donors can back the right-wing causes they want without attracting public scrutiny. The most detailed accounting to date shows Donors Trust funds a wish list of right-wing causes, prompting Mother Jones magazine to label it "the dark-money ATM of the right." We’re joined by John Dunbar, politics editor at the Center for Public Integrity and co-author of the group’s months-long investigation into Donors Trust. "They’re essentially a pass through," Dunbar says of Donors Trust. "They act as a kind of a middleman between what are very large, well-known private foundations created mostly by corporate executives, like the Kochs, for example, and they direct the money of those contributions to a very large network of right-leaning, free-market think tanks across the country."
http://www.democracynow.org/2013/2/19/donors_...
Ever hear of George Soros?
Now this is from the George Soros approved New York Times while YOUR sources are from loony-lefty sources;

Obama Grows More Reliant on Big-Money Contributors

Kirk Wagar, a Florida lawyer who has raised more than $1 million for President Obama’s re-election bid, had his choice of rooms for the Democratic convention at Charlotte’s Ritz-Carlton or Westin hotels and nightly access to hospitality suites off the convention floor.

Jay Snyder, a New York financier who has raised at least $560,000 for Mr. Obama, was entitled to get his picture taken on the podium at the Time Warner Cable Arena.

And Azita Raji, a retired investment banker who has raised over $3 million for Mr. Obama — more than almost anyone else during the last two years — could get pretty much anything that she wanted last week in Charlotte: briefings with senior Obama officials, invitations to post-speech parties, along with “priority booking” at the city’s finest hotels.

In the race for cash, Mr. Obama often praises his millions of grass-roots donors, those die-hards whose $3 or $10 or $75 contributions are as much a symbol of the president’s political identity as they are a source of ready cash. But his campaign’s big-dollar fund-raising has become more dependent than it was four years ago on a smaller number of large-dollar donors and fund-raisers.

All told, Mr. Obama’s top “bundlers”— people who gather checks from friends and business associates — raised or gave at least $200 million for Mr. Obama’s re-election bid and the Democratic National Committee through the end of May, close to half of the total up to that point, according to internal campaign documents obtained by The New York Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/us/politics...

Location hidden

#143413 Feb 20, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
Donors Trust: Little-Known Group Helps Wealthy Backers Fund Right-Wing Agenda in Secret / February 19, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/aao2v2c
Since 1999, the nonprofit charity Donors Trust has handed out nearly $400 million in private donations to more than 1,000 right-wing and libertarian groups. The fact it has been able to quietly do so appears to explain why it exists: Wealthy donors can back the right-wing causes they want without attracting public scrutiny. The most detailed accounting to date shows Donors Trust funds a wish list of right-wing causes, prompting Mother Jones magazine to label it "the dark-money ATM of the right." We’re joined by John Dunbar, politics editor at the Center for Public Integrity and co-author of the group’s months-long investigation into Donors Trust. "They’re essentially a pass through," Dunbar says of Donors Trust. "They act as a kind of a middleman between what are very large, well-known private foundations created mostly by corporate executives, like the Kochs, for example, and they direct the money of those contributions to a very large network of right-leaning, free-market think tanks across the country."
http://www.democracynow.org/2013/2/19/donors_...
And you handle tells it all;

Progressive Democrats of America
Progressive Democrats of America was founded in 2004 to transform the Democratic Party and our country.

In other words, they want to drive all moderate Democrats out of the Democrat Party. Progressive Democrats of America = Hitler

Location hidden

#143414 Feb 20, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing just how big of an azz you are jakeleg. We may have to check the record books on this one! You're such a bytchy lil pryck, could you whine a little louder please? squidtwit
Well, Jacksonville has a population of 830,000 and if you do not include Corrine Brown'e Congressional District our murder rate so far this year would be .... ZERO!!!
Oh, we had another shot out with the cops and the bad guy lost. Can you guess the color of his skin?

Jacksonville police: Suspect in police-involved shooting fired four shots at officers, Feb 19, 2013

Police say 23-year-old Parker has a lengthy criminal record and is part of the so called, "103rd Street Gang."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/article/29...
Jonathan Boner

Oak Forest, IL

#143415 Feb 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
Not sure what I'm reading. Shouldn't the headline be "John Boehner created the spending cut crisis,(98% of it to be exact)and refuses to fix it"?

Did Fox News just knowingly report a proven lie as fact?

Nah, I'm sure it was just a typo and Fox will make a correction as soon as possible. Just like they always do.

Here, I'll post the undeniable proof of who created the JohnQuester.

I'm sure Fox's crack team of fact checkers has tracked this hard to find video and is reporting it right now as we speak.

Location hidden

#143416 Feb 20, 2013
More corruption in Obama's EPA!

EPA official scrutinized over emails to resign
By Judson Berger
Published February 19, 2013
FoxNews.com

A top EPA official plans to resign, just three weeks after Republican Sen. David Vitter questioned him over the use of a personal email account to conduct "official business."
EPA spokeswoman Alisha Johnson confirmed to FoxNews.com that Region 8 Administrator James Martin plans to resign effective Friday. She said it was "for personal reasons."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/ep...

Location hidden

#143417 Feb 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have issues lil one.
What do you expect from a ghetto child?

Location hidden

#143418 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the "WE" that's paying the president's salary? You are probably collecting a check on my hard earned dollars because there are so many of you people on public aid till its a crying shame. As far as hating you...you're not worth the energy. It's like this.. I don't like pit bulls, I don't like snakes and I don't trust white folk. Call it what you want, frankly my dear Watson, I don't give a dam! You are all a bunch of coward ass tricks. You can't even admit to your racism so you lie and say it's his policies. Me, I flat out own what I say. I don't like you back stabbing sons of bitches. I said it and I'll say again and it has to do with your damn lying ass ways, your attitude, and hatred. It is seen more often in Caucasians than in any other group sharing our planet... Which is why MOST people do not have a "favorable" view of youR IGNORANT ASSES! People like you don't help your plight at all.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may, I take exception to the following remark of yours : "your attitude, and hatred. It is seen more often in Caucasians than in any other group ". You need help. Seriously. Reason there are more caucassian S.O.B.'s is simple - there are more of them. But on a per capita basis, and based on personal experience living with whites, blacks, Arabs, Latinos, it's all equal, no race of ethnic group can lay claim to being better or worse than the other. We're basically all the same, regardless of colour, race, ethnicity or creed, aand unfortunately looking after number 1.
Yep, I think she is way over the line.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#143419 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text> .,..

In other words, they want to drive all moderate Democrats out of the Democrat Party.....
How very TBagger / FauxCon of them

Location hidden

#143421 Feb 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
HaHaHa!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/20/bo ...
Jonathan Boner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what I'm reading. Shouldn't the headline be "John Boehner created the spending cut crisis,(98% of it to be exact)and refuses to fix it"?
Did Fox News just knowingly report a proven lie as fact?
Nah, I'm sure it was just a typo and Fox will make a correction as soon as possible. Just like they always do.
Here, I'll post the undeniable proof of who created the JohnQuester.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_paKxXLsenAXX
I'm sure Fox's crack team of fact checkers has tracked this hard to find video and is reporting it right now as we speak.
You take a 14 second clip and come to that conclusion? The problem started in the budget Obama signed into law in Mar. 11, 2009 which increased.

2013 United States federal budget -$3.8 trillion
2012 United States federal budget -$3.7 trillion
2011 United States federal budget -$3.8 trillion
2010 United States federal budget -$3.6 trillion
2009 United States federal budget -$3.1 trillion
2008 United States federal budget -$2.9 trillion (last budget by President Bush)
Since 2008 non-defence budget has gone up 17% while DoD has gone down 20%.
Learn to Read

Carpentersville, IL

#143422 Feb 20, 2013
Speaking of irrational FauxCons.

http://politi.co/XoZLdV

Gee - could it be because Chris treated Obama with civility and respect?

Location hidden

#143423 Feb 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text> .,..

In other words, they want to drive all moderate Democrats out of the Democrat Party.....
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
How very TBagger / FauxCon of them
So what happened to most of the Blue Dog Democrats? What happened to Sen. Blanche Lincoln (Dem, AR) in 2010? The NDC ran a Progressive against her in the primary and then refused to support her in the general election and she lost.
That's right. The DNC backed Progressive Bill Halter in the primary and would not support Lincoln in the general and she ... lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min John Galt 1,140,849
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 52 min JOEL 70,555
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 1 hr Niemand 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 51,230
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 1 hr fukuda 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Who 48,351
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 5 hr YUPHesThe Devil 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,671
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:11 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:11PM
Spokesman says Soldier Field game clocks are fixed - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:04 PM
Can the Texans Steal the AFC South?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Complete Preview for Jags vs. Colts