BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#143356 Feb 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think any other President would have a problem doing so? Hell no!
Obama had no problem releasing his either. He obviously can’t be faulted because his reality didn’t jibe with your fantasy. I never could understand the hoopla over the short form because the damn thing was just like mine and I was born in Indiana.

I knew there had to be millions of people all over the country with the same BC; so there were only two possibilities. Either the birfoon was nuts or it wasn’t about the birth certificate. Turns out it was both.
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_...

Moreno Valley, CA

#143357 Feb 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a fu?
That which Romney said when you ask to see his tax returns.

Moreno Valley, CA

#143358 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
LIST OF OBAMA LIES 2012 - UPDATED - OBAMA LAUNDRY LIST OF LIES
CROP FAILURE (OBAMA LIES WHEN HE SAYS PAUL RYAN IS BLOCKING DROUGHT RELIEF)
http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/fashion-sh...
Now all of a sudden we like Politifact. Ever sat at their fireplace?
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/rulin...

Moreno Valley, CA

#143359 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems I read on here where you like to quote politifact a lot.
Browse The Obameter:
Broken promises
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
Page 1 of 6 next
The difference between you and me is I’m not new to the Obameter and have never attempted to deceive. You could have just as easily posted the whole deal and let the thread judge for themselves just as I have on many occasions.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
Truman

Boise, ID

#143361 Feb 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no logical reasoning ability Mr. Liars. Obama has no unknowns in his past that would be of interest to anyone save the ignorant birfoon.
That his Party didn’t vet him is another dedicated birfoon fallacy with no basis in fact as no Party would dare run a candidate for president who wasn’t properly vetted.
Further, the campaign produced a certified BC thereby proving his POB to all save the incredibly stupid. That til this day you refuse to believe the BC is authentic only proves my point.
Bottom line is Barack Obama is the POTUS and leader of the free world and in case you haven’t noticed the rest of the world could care less what an ignorant birfoon believes.
Very true.
The bottom line is this :Barack Obama is the President Of The United States.
He is regarded as such by the ENTIRE WORLD.
The Majority of the American Electorate awarded him a SECOND term.
That is ALOT of folks who dismiss the the Birfoons as crackpots.
Even the Majority of Republicans dont beleive them .
Yet....the birfoons still act as though there is some moment of vindication awaiting them ...a moment anyone can see is never coming.
History is going to use the Birthers as an example of a synptom of teh Right's slide toward incontinance and irrelevance...nothing more then an embarrasing footnote.
Truman

Boise, ID

#143362 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Poppo!
Being the helpful and lovely human being that I am, I found a lil something...something that will level the "knowledge" field for the Obama Scholars...Let's see.... How About:
FIVE Reasons Americans Are Right To Blame Bush For The Economy
Sixty-eight percent of Americans — including 49 percent of Republicans — say President George W. Bush is responsible for the state of today’s economy, a new Gallup poll finds.
Indeed, the country is still reeling from Bush’s disastrous economic stewardship. His irresponsible tax cuts and deregulatory policies have contributed significantly to the slow recovery and are partly responsible for the nation’s economic plight. Here are 5 reasons why (Republican Rednecks reading this...pls take notes) there will be a Reality Check exam following.
1. Deregulated Wall Street: It was a great time to be a Wall Street executive during the Bush administration. Sweeping financial deregulation helped build the housing bubble and allowed financial institutions to pursue risky trades unchecked. In fact, Bush eliminated the rules that allowed Wall Street to cause the financial crash that plunged the nation into the Great Recession.
2. Cut Taxes For The Wealthy: The Bush tax cuts — over 50 percent of which benefited the richest 5 percent of American taxpayers — cost about $2.5 trillion over the decade after they were enacted. Ten years later, Bush’s tax cuts are still the main driving factor of the national debt:
3. Ran Up A Tab On Two Wars: The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost the country trillions of dollars. Combined with Bush’s tax cuts, war spending was a main factor in blowing up the deficit and spending the surplus accumulated under Clinton. Lawmakers now use the deficit as an excuse for inaction.
4. Left Homeowners In A Lurch: While Bush was happy to help out the banks in the wake of the housing crisis, he did little to assist struggling homeowners. Hope For Homeowners, Bush’s proposal to assist those struggling with their mortgages, was a colossal failure; in its first six months, it helped just one homeowner renegotiate his mortgage. Many mortgage holders — 15.7 million or, one in three — are still underwater today.
5. Weakened Workers: Bush weakened worker safety regulations and collective bargaining rights under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Department of Labor throughout his time in office. Today, corporations are back to making record profits, while workers’ incomes are falling.
great posts.
I see the Birthers(Or ANY righty) have declined to address them point by point.
Gee...wonder why?
When any fact disagrees with their persoanl fantasy narative either try to dismiss the fact as fraudulent or discredit the source or ignore entirely.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#143363 Feb 20, 2013
South Africans live on 1.25 a day
compared to the Mexicans that live
on pesos. God must feed them.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143364 Feb 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing more than a mere preference. LMAO!
Yes, your preference for misspelling and ignorance.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143365 Feb 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Dieu.
Cheap bugger. You took out a word :"moins". Would your "Dieu" be happy with your dishonesty? LRS tactics no less.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#143366 Feb 20, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Shitalakie, more whites voted for Mien Obummer than any race so what's your point, they are all dummies?
That's right according to the brain dead brain washed libtard minions he's absolutely fabulous and has never done anything wrong! Wow must be the second coming of Christ!
And Mien Obummer is no ones brother he's your Kenyan daddy, or didn't you hear, Chris Rocks for Brains declared him your Father and you always do exactly what your father tells you to do! Wow sounds just like nazi Propaganda and you libtards fall for all of it!
Pathetic nazi want to be!
Hey Brainless F**K... You are mistaken AGAIN! But there were some intelligent white folk that voted for him. That goes without saying...don't change the subject. I'm talking about the dumb whites who didn't. Like YOUR monkey ass and you delusional topix side kicks. All the rest of that chicken scratch you type just further portrays you absolute ignorance. Unplug your computer and read a book today.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#143367 Feb 20, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheap bugger. You took out a word :"moins". Would your "Dieu" be happy with your dishonesty? LRS tactics no less.
What dishonesty?

Hotel Dieu was a hospital in El Paso. The nuns were the
nurses. They took care of my grandmother. Bless them.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#143368 Feb 20, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>
great posts.
I see the Birthers(Or ANY righty) have declined to address them point by point.
Gee...wonder why?
When any fact disagrees with their persoanl fantasy narative either try to dismiss the fact as fraudulent or discredit the source or ignore entirely.
Good Morning Truman,

I'm re-posting the following little educational piece for those who are scrutinizing President Obama because scrutiny is a good thing when applied to all. How the hell did these Obama haters miss this:

George W. Bush is an alcoholic. He claims he gave up drinking in 1986 at age 39 when Billy Graham convinced him. This is an obvious lie. You can see this video of him plastered six years later at Jamie Weiss’s 1992 wedding. On the tape he describes people who don’t drink or smoke marijuana as boring. He spends more time on holiday than any other president in history, during which time he is not photographed or seen. If he is bingeing, he is in no state to deal with a terrorist emergency.

According to the book Fortunate Son, bin Laden money, invested via James Bath, enabled George to get hooked on cocaine. He was earlier busted for cocaine in 1972 but got off with community service at Project P.U.L.L. a project for troubled black youth. In 1995, his father arranged to have the record purged and his son to get a new drivers’ license number. Like Margie Schoedinger who accused Bush of rape, the author of Fortunate Son, James Hatfield, was found in a public washroom with bullet in his brain, ruled by the authorities a suicide.

When questioned about his cocaine use, Bush said publicly he was not prepared to discuss any drug use in his past over 30 years ago on the grounds it might encourage youth to indiscretion. That is doubletalk. There are only two honest answers to the question, yes which would encourage youth to drug use, and no, which would not. Therefore, it seems to me the president has already confessed publicly for all practical purposes, at least to anyone trained in mathematics or logic.

Bush claims voices told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. He has cokehead-like delusions of grandeur that this was God Himself talking to him, despite the biblical warning in John 5:37 this could not be true. Cocaine dictating foreign policy is national suicide. Jeffrey Tucker discusses this in his essay.

There is so such thing as an ex-alcoholic, only a recovering alcoholic, and there is no such thing as an ex-cocaine addict, only a recovering cocaine addict. Mandatory drug testing for the president and his staff is far more justified than for filing clerks, even if just to protect against that form of terrorist attack.

And YET, no one asked for his " I'm o.k." certificate! Bush isn't 1/2 the man Obama is and they have the nerve to critize the Prez? Oh ...my GWAD! What do you think they'd do if the president had this kind of past? Wait...let me get my violin.. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143369 Feb 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
What dishonesty?
Hotel Dieu was a hospital in El Paso. The nuns were the
nurses. They took care of my grandmother. Bless them.
Simply irrelevant. What does Hôtel Dieu have to do with editing out a word in my post?

Moreno Valley, CA

#143370 Feb 20, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Very true.
Yet....the birfoons still act as though there is some moment of vindication awaiting them ...a moment anyone can see is never coming.
History is going to use the Birthers as an example of a synptom of teh Right's slide toward incontinance and irrelevance...nothing more then an embarrasing footnote.
What’s amazing is that every investigative agency in the country has proved them wrong yet they persist in being total idiots and publicly making complete fools of themselves.

Where would anyone get the notion that the Democratic nominee for president was never vetted while assuming he’s using logic in making such a determination? Does his logic also tell him Obama’s opponents were too stupid to check him out? That maybe the press sat on their ass and had no interest in all the excitement this young new charge was generating?

Logic indeed!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#143371 Feb 20, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a dipshyt. If he's the president of this country, which I am a citizen of, then it is most definitely my business. You sound as though you're worried about his past. Gee, I can't see why! LOL Really, keep your Obumbler propaganda to yourself. We've heard all this BS before. One more time for the learning challenged, I could not care less what color the man is. You, on the other hand, have made your racist views quite clear for all to see. Bravo racist!!! squidink
It is NONE of your business! If you Are a citizen I wanna see your Birth Certificate because you don't "sound" like a citizen. You sound like a threat to our Government. You keep your racist views of our President to yourself and quit spreading lies about him. Don't make me get up and find your ass now. Cause that won't be pretty. And for GOD sake can you lying ass idiot PLEASE stop with the bull shit about not caring about the color the man is. That is ABSOLUTELY what drives your anti-Obama train and everyone at the station knows it. Practice telling the damn truth.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143372 Feb 20, 2013
In the late 12th Century, when the Medieval Warm Period ended, there was a famine that started in Mongolia and then moved into China. Now that the 20th Century Warm Period is ending, the famine is starting to happen again. The famine started in Mongolia three years ago and is not entering China.
We can expect grain prices to spike, and then... maybe what happened eight hundred years ago .... war!!! Hunger is a great motivator. Just look at Genghis Khan when he took his people to China and then tried to take them to Japan.
I would rather have a little Global Warming than another Little Ice Age as Global Cooling is much more likely to cause world famine. Again, the danger will be war!
Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it! Rogue

UPDATE 1-China buys 400,000 T Australian, 100,000 T Canadian wheat

Feb 20 (Reuters)- China has bought about 400,000 tonnes of Australian wheat and about 100,000 tonnes of Canadian wheat in recent days, European traders said on Wednesday.

The purchases were in addition to about 350,000 tonnes of U.S.-origin wheat that Chinese interests also bought in past days.

"The Chinese appear to have a larger requirement for wheat than thought and were today again making inquiries about, and checking prices for, large purchases running into hundreds of thousands of tonnes for May shipment," one trader said.

The Australian wheat was thought to be largely for April shipment, with some for the first half of May. It was mainly Australian standard white wheat, traders said.

Flour mills in China, the world's top consumer and producer of the staple grain, have resumed wheat imports from the United States and Canada, spurred by record domestic prices and falling global prices of the grain, traders said in January.

Some European traders said they believed China had bought more than the 350,000 tonnes of U.S. wheat reported in past days, with market talk ranging up to 400,000 to 500,000 tonnes.

"I believe the new round of Chinese wheat purchases from the U.S., Australia and Canada has reached 1 million tonnes," a trader said.

Chinese importers were also said to be checking prices for noticeable volumes of corn because of high domestic prices but no purchases were reported by traders.(Reporting by Michael Hogan; Editing by Anthony Barker)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/20/whe...

Location hidden

#143373 Feb 20, 2013
Long drought threatens Mongolia's main river
English.news.cn 2012-04-24

ULAN BATOR, April 24 (Xinhua)-- Mongolia's main river is in danger of drying up due to a continuous drought, prompting the government to call for water-saving measures.

Minister of Nature, Environment and Tourism Damdin Tsogtbaatar made the appeal on Tuesday after visiting the Tula River, which has seen some sections of its riverbed exposed.

Tula is the most important domestic water source for residents in the country's capital. Its drying up not only affects Ulan Bator's environment but also threatens the water supply for more than 100 million residents, nearly half the country's population.

The long-lasting drought and increasing desertification and reduced vegetation along the river were believed to be the main causes.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#143374 Feb 20, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s amazing is that every investigative agency in the country has proved them wrong yet they persist in being total idiots and publicly making complete fools of themselves.
Where would anyone get the notion that the Democratic nominee for president was never vetted while assuming he’s using logic in making such a determination? Does his logic also tell him Obama’s opponents were too stupid to check him out? That maybe the press sat on their ass and had no interest in all the excitement this young new charge was generating?
Logic indeed!
Good Morning Poppo!

Yeah Bobby Bland's songs could serve as theme songs for some of these Obama haters. "I pity the fool!" LOL

Location hidden

#143377 Feb 20, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Very true.
The world has no respect for Obama. People respect us for two reasons. Our friends because we help protect them and our enemies because they know what will happen if they piss us off. Now our firends, like Israel, can not count on us and the Muslims, Russia, China, etc. no they can push us as they know Obama will do ....nothing!!!
Speak softly and carry a big stick. And if they get out of line, whack them, whack them hard!!! Then, and only then, will you adversaries respect you.
Oh, it works for cops too. Law abiding citizens respect cops as they are protected by them. And the bad guys respect cops as they know what will happen to them if the sops catch them. Same goes for countries.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#143378 Feb 20, 2013
Jacques,
Did you hear Vice President Joe Biden's remarks yesterday about self defense?
He said, "Buy a shotgun, not an AR-15"

Have you ever seen someone hit with a shotgun blast?
I can assure you, at close range it will excavate an area the size of a grapefruit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,155,745
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min IBdaMann 49,314
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min JOEL 71,232
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,283
Is Vanessa Hudgens A PORN-STAR ?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jenny Derin 187
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Chitfaced 98,874
Holiday Greetings 4 hr Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago