BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
126,281 - 126,300 of 177,401 Comments Last updated 48 min ago
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#143317 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a brain that actually thinks outside the line of obotomized.
do you really have a brain....if so, it needs a can of Fix-a-Flat!!
booh-yah Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#143318 Feb 19, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look Shitkalakie is agreeing with her self again, C'MOR everyone knows you and "poopoo platter" are one in the same, come on turn off the "Hide My IP" and stop pretending and having conversations with yourself just so you can have someone agree with you LOL!
Wow! That’s a new one. Let’s get one thing straight Cmor. I doubt anyone on this thread thinks I post as anyone other than Poppo but you. There are a few of us that have never changed our moniker at any time on any thread and I’m certainly one of those.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143320 Feb 19, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't stand a chance in hell. You're out-spelled, out- grammared, out-syntaxed and out-compositioned. Try me, loser. And you know, English is only my second language. Imagine what I'd do to you in French, my 1st, and Italian and Spanish. Go away, unkempt unwashed peasant.
And : conjunction
An : article, though disputed by wojar whose opinion I respect as opposed to your rants and foul language.
Glad to have helped you out.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143321 Feb 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you remember when Venezuela nationalized it's petroleum in 2007 and stole property from Exxon? Well last year Exxon won one lawsuit awarding them $255 Million and there is still another lawsuit still going.
I country can not just take another county's property. In 1951 there were no real world courts so the United States and Britain interceded when the Iranian parliament tried to take their property.
But to you Progressives, we are the evil ones. Why if we had not developed their oil resources, they would all still be in rags!
Oh, the only poor American Indians are the ones still living on reservations.
<quoted text>
Well dah, it is call royalties. I worked off shore for only one year but I learned a lot more than you will ever know. They even have to pay royalties for oil spilled and gas leaked.
Do you know the difference between a roustabout and a ruff-neck? About ten dollars an hour.
Oh, what ever they paid those Iranians, it was sure a lot more money than they could earn doing something else. And it is not called slavery if you pay for it. That is like a prostitute yelling rape after the John pays her.
à

Your replies are to die for. And I mean just that, literally. So interspersed with ignorance and xenophobia are they, I'm not even going to touch this one.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143322 Feb 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romper's heart rate accelerates. What a shock
I find it udderly astonishing how these DIMs can know the feelings and thoughts of others they've never even met. Amazing, I tell ya, just amazing! teatsquid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143323 Feb 19, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's "computer-generated" , Cletus. The "-" is key.
Want to continue?
Oh, have a go at my typos. I don't mind as I've told you I make them by the dozen. I'll stick with your illiteracy, it's plenty as is.
Nothing more than a mere preference. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143324 Feb 19, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Downstomp? What happened to clownstomp? Kept tripping over your big shoes? What a loser.
Well, I see you finally took my advice and started on a diet of ants. My bad though. It isn't ants that are good for your memory, they make you blind. Sorry 'bout that! LMAO illiterate squid
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#143325 Feb 19, 2013
Maude wrote:
OBAMA===O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica and what a MISTAKE
Give him credit for trying.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143326 Feb 19, 2013
Illiterate and blind is not a good start, jakeleg!

Moreno Valley, CA

#143327 Feb 19, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Mien Obummer is the only POTUS candidate to ever have to produce even a BC? Do you really want to,stick with that story?LOL! Poopoo your lies get better every day, even the proven facts are now blurred for you! Incredible bullshitaki!
What I said was no president other than Obama has produced a birth certificate. You can easily prove me wrong by showing me one who has. But if you want to be picky no candidate has either.

The Eisenhower campaign had one made for him back in 52 but Eisenhower had nothing to do with it nor was he required to show it. The birfoon would have really had fun with that one as there was never an original on file for Ike.

Romney of course in an attempt to be comical and pander to the birfoon did in fact release a void paper he claims is his BC. LOL……… No way would the birfoon accept that, right?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/29/us-...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143328 Feb 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Watch: Weatherman Passes Out on Live TV
http://screen.yahoo.com/watch-weatherman-pass...
Undoubtedly, he was overtaken with Global Warming! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143329 Feb 19, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
do you really have a brain....if so, it needs a can of Fix-a-Flat!!
booh-yah Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!
Mothra? WTF? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143330 Feb 19, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said was no president other than Obama has produced a birth certificate. You can easily prove me wrong by showing me one who has. But if you want to be picky no candidate has either.
The Eisenhower campaign had one made for him back in 52 but Eisenhower had nothing to do with it nor was he required to show it. The birfoon would have really had fun with that one as there was never an original on file for Ike.
Romney of course in an attempt to be comical and pander to the birfoon did in fact release a void paper he claims is his BC. LOL……… No way would the birfoon accept that, right?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/29/us-...
Do you think any other President would have a problem doing so? Hell no!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#143331 Feb 19, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you poor clueless clown . Here's how you wrote your butchered French sentence : "Sais-tu seulement qui est la direction de votre pays?"
And, read carefully, this is how you should have phrased it : "Sais-tu au qui est le premier Ministre de ton pays?"
Y'a pas d'quoi,.
Dieu.
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#143332 Feb 19, 2013
OBAMAs mother listed six men on his birth certificate as possible fathers amoung them AL Sharpton and a recent passenger on a flight in space in IRAN.

Moreno Valley, CA

#143333 Feb 19, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
OK poopoo for brains
Did you just say it was debunked that
Obummer was never Named Barry Soetoro
Obummer does not have a SS# from Conecticut
Obummers sister did not say he was born in another Hospital
Obummers grandmother that lived in Kenya at the time of his birth did not say "Yes" she saw him being born
Obummers COLB does not have a 2007 stamp on it
Obummers BC was posted by Obummer without an official Hawaii state seal and accompanying signatures
Obummers wife did not say Kenya was his "Home Country"
Obummer was never listed on a school record from Indonesia as an Indonesian citizen and Muslim
Obummer was never witnessed by Hawaii's Gov. Ambercrobie being born in a Hawaiian hospital
Obummers birth information was never found by Gov. Ambercrombie
Obummers listed hospital on his online presented BC has never been publicly confirmed by any hospital official or confirmed by any hospital documentation
And on and on.....
All of these things have been proven and documented either in public interviews, videos seen and confirmed, and documents presented by Obummer himself! So according to you everyone is a liar including Obummer and his family members, as well as officials. Thanks for clearing that up!
C'MOR, now you are calling even the proven facts lies!
Toddle along to your Libtard Mien Obummer Youth Propaganda Meeting!
Of course it’s all been debunked. Not only by many on this thread but every news agency, fact check organization, and court in the country. Your “proven facts” have been long been exposed as notorious lies Cmor. That you persist in making a fool of yourself is as pathetic as it is hilarious.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#143334 Feb 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Time shall tell.
Yes it will.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143335 Feb 19, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it’s all been debunked. Not only by many on this thread but every news agency, fact check organization, and court in the country. Your “proven facts” have been long been exposed as notorious lies Cmor. That you persist in making a fool of yourself is as pathetic as it is hilarious.
What a crock of shyt!!!

RationalState

#143336 Feb 19, 2013
rick wrote:
there is a Hawaii, Kenya. hmmmm
With a Kapiolani Hospital?
Hmmmmmm my ass.

RationalState

#143337 Feb 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it udderly astonishing how these DIMs can know the feelings and thoughts of others they've never even met. Amazing, I tell ya, just amazing! teatsquid
Meanwhile birfoons such as akpilot and others think they can channel the founders.

What a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Posted Response 49,529
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,100,361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 11 min andet1987 573
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 13 min andet1987 1,258
Word (Dec '08) 18 min andet1987 4,654
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 20 min andet1987 1,455
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000