BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143279 Feb 19, 2013
jakeleg, I do believe you managed to clownstomp yourself. LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#143280 Feb 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>It was also the US powers that be that assumed they would remain ignorant and dependent on us. Ingrates!
That be that be?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143281 Feb 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It was also the US powers that be that assumed they would remain ignorant and dependent on us. Ingrates!
They assumed? Hmmm...
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143282 Feb 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I stand a chance, a good one. You make this same mistake over and over. A typo each time? I think not. Trying to cover your errors is exactly what you're doing. FUSD
You don't stand a chance in hell. You're out-spelled, out- grammared, out-syntaxed and out-compositioned. Try me, loser. And you know, English is only my second language. Imagine what I'd do to you in French, my 1st, and Italian and Spanish. Go away, unkempt unwashed peasant.

And : conjunction
An : article, though disputed by wojar whose opinion I respect as opposed to your rants and foul language.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#143284 Feb 19, 2013
Rouge
our actions back them consequences every country we over thew has come back to bit us in the ass

Guatemala 1954
Cuba 1959
Democratic Republic of the Congo 1960-65
Iraq 1960-63
Dominican Republic 1961
South Vietnam 1963
Brazil 1964
Ghana 1966
Chile 1970-73
Afghanistan 1979-1989
Nicaragua 1981-1990

There no dought others we don't know about but many of these have come back to haunt us???
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#143285 Feb 19, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Snore! Blah, blah, blah, republicans are bad because Hollywood dipshites like Woopie Pie and Chris rocks for brains, tell you to follow mien obummer, now your "Father"!
Hurry CNN has more Libtard propaganda for you to follow!
Paul Pillar served for 30 years as an analyst at the CIA, finishing his career as the national intelligence officer for the Near East and South Asia.
Question: At least the way the story is told by [journalist] Bob Woodward, is that even then the president is asking Rumsfeld to begin war plans.[Counterterrorism expert] Richard Clarke reports that [there is] lots of conversation about "Let's get ready." That's the fall [of 2001]. You're the Middle East guy for the Central Intelligence Agency, and you're not receiving any formal requests, any requests for information, any intelligence requests?...
Pillar
I did not receive any requests from a policy-maker on Iraq until about a year into the war. Now, this is to be distinguished from our military, which was doing a lot of the planning work and making many, many requests, usually at other levels, but some of my colleagues in the National Intelligence Council were involved in supporting the military planning. But no, I did not.
Q
A year into the war meaning when?

Pillar
Meaning close to mid-2004.... Remember, things like the infamous National Intelligence Estimate [NIE] on weapons of mass destruction, which was published in the fall of 2002, that was not requested by the administration; that was requested by Congress.

Q
Wait a minute. The Bush administration, the vice president, president, did not ever ask the Central Intelligence Agency for an intelligence assessment?

Pillar
I want to be precise. From my seat on the National Intelligence Council,... not just the CIA but the entire intelligence community,... no, I did not receive any request on Iraq.... There were other requests being made, from DIA to CIA, particularly by the military as they faced their very awesome job of planning.

Q
But not the vice president?

Pillar
No, sir.

Q
Not the president? Not the national security adviser?

Pillar
The course had already been set.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/darks...
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143286 Feb 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey nebka and Jacques, did you miss this?
From Wiki; Initially there were hopes that post-occupation Iran could become a constitutional monarchy. The new, young Shah Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi initially took a very hands-off role in government, and allowed parliament to hold a lot of power. Some elections were held in the first shaky years, although they remained mired in corruption. Parliament became chronically unstable, and from the 1947 to 1951 period Iran saw the rise and fall of six different prime ministers.
In 1951 Prime Minister Mohammed Mosaddeq received the vote required from the parliament to nationalize the British-owned oil industry, in a situation known as the Abadan Crisis. Despite British pressure, including an economic blockade, the nationalization continued. Mossadegh was briefly removed from power in 1952 but was quickly re-appointed by the shah, due to a popular uprising in support of the premier and he, in turn, forced the Shah into a brief exile in August 1953 after a failed military coup by Imperial Guard Colonel Nematollah Nassiri. Shortly thereafter on August 19 a successful coup was headed by retired army general Fazlollah Zahedi, organized by the American (CIA) with the active support of the British (MI6)(known as Operation Ajax). The coup — with a black propaganda campaign designed to turn the population against Mossadegh — forced Mossadegh from office, and was remembered with anger by Iranians. Mossadegh was arrested and tried for treason. Found guilty, his sentence reduced to house arrest on his family estate while his foreign minister, Hossein Fatemi, was executed. Zahedi succeeded him as prime minister, and suppressed opposition to the Shah, specifically the National Front and Communist Tudeh Party.
I
Do you understand one iota of the cut-and-paste you just posted? It runs counter to your previous thinking on Iran, shows that Mossadegh was unlawfully and forcefully removed via machinations by British oil interests and the CIA. Are you sane?

The takeover of the U.S. Embassay was not an Iranian govt action. However, in its revolutionary fervour it wrongly and unlawfully permitted the holding of hostages. Reagan gave in, thus the Iran-Contra fiasco. I don't think he should not have negotiated the release of the diplomats. But hey, that is just my opinion, not a fact.
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#143287 Feb 19, 2013
OBAMA===O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica and what a MISTAKE
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#143288 Feb 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>They assumed? Hmmm...
And Romper's heart rate accelerates. What a shock
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143289 Feb 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Or how about this?
From Wiki; Abadan Crisis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anglo-Iranian Oil Company in Abadan
The Abadan Crisis occurred from 1951 to 1954, after Iran nationalised the Iranian assets of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (AIOC) and expelled Western companies from oil refineries in the city of Abadan (see Abadan Refinery).
Contents [hide]
1 Prelude
2 Nationalization
3 Coup d'état
4 See also
5 Notes
[edit]Prelude
The AIOC was the United Kingdom's "single largest overseas asset" and a "source of national pride" in the British post-war era of Clement Attlee, and Ernest Bevin. Even as late as the "1940s and early 1950s some high British officials still believed that Persian petroleum was actually and rightly British petroleum because it had been discovered by the British, developed by British capital, and exploited through British skill and British ingenuity." [1]
In stark contrast, Premier Mosaddeq believed the 1933 concession granted to the AIOC by Iran was "immoral as well as illegal". Mosaddeq "challenged every aspect of the British commercial presence in Iran". The British feared that if Mosaddeq's policies prevailed, "nationalists throughout the world could abrogate British concessions with impunity.
Iran had every right to nationalize BP as long as the latter were properly and lawfully compendasted. I don't know that they were, do you? Did the US and the British and Dutch orchestrate a coup in Saudi Arabia when that country nationalized all of its oil industry?
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#143290 Feb 19, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Snore! Blah, blah, blah, republicans are bad because Hollywood dipshites like Woopie Pie and Chris rocks for brains, tell you to follow mien obummer, now your "Father"!
Ex-CIA Official Paul Pillar Faults Use of Data on Iraq
Intelligence 'Misused' to Justify War, He Says
February 10, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/azl6w

The former CIA official who coordinated U.S. intelligence on the Middle East until last year has accused the Bush administration of "cherry-picking" intelligence on Iraq to justify a decision it had already reached to go to war, and of ignoring warnings that the country could easily fall into violence and chaos after an invasion to overthrow Saddam Hussein.

Paul R Pillar's critique is one of the most severe indictments of White House actions by a former Bush official since Richard C. Clarke, a former National Security Council staff member, went public with his criticism of the administration's handling of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and its failure to deal with the terrorist threat beforehand.

It is also the first time that such a senior intelligence officer has so directly and publicly condemned the administration's handling of intelligence.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

1948 Smith-Mundt Act The 1948 Smith-Mundt Act prohibited the domestic dissemination of United States government propaganda. The reasoning behind Smith-Mundt was that Congress wanted to be certain that a United States government agency could not brainwash our own citizens as Hitler had done in Germany.

==========

A Spy Speaks Out
Former Top CIA Official Tyler Drumheller On "Faulty" Intelligence Claims /
http://tinyurl.com/rle4x / April 23, 2006

"The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy."

Tyler Drumheller CIA Ret.

(CBS) When no weapons of mass destruction surfaced in Iraq, President Bush insisted that all those WMD claims before the war were the result of faulty intelligence. But a former top CIA official, Tyler Drumheller — a 26-year veteran of the agency — has decided to do something CIA officials at his level almost never do: Speak out.

He tells correspondent Ed Bradley the real failure was not in the intelligence community but in the White House. He says he saw how the Bush administration, time and again, welcomed intelligence that fit the president's determination to go to war and turned a blind eye to intelligence that did not.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/21/60m...

========
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#143291 Feb 19, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Step by step, what America has done wrong since 9/11
By Haviland Smith CIA Ret./ September 22, 2011 / http://tinyurl.com/a979bys
In some key ways, Osama bin Laden got his wish. America’s response to 9/11 has ravaged the economy, undermined civil and individual liberties – and has left us just as vulnerable as ever. Someone says “terrorist threat” and we jump. Through it all, the people and their elected representatives have hardly murmured.

It would be absolutely fascinating and probably terrifying to know even roughly what amount of money and resources it took for this country to prepare for the tenth anniversary of 9/11. We could start with New York City expenditures.

Unfortunately, although there has been vast media coverage of the massive security measures undertaken for 9/11, no one seems to be looking at it in terms of the extent of vulnerability in which these kneejerk measures leave us and the further economic drain that they place on our economy.

When Osama bin Laden first got geared up on his quest to bring down the United States, he said very clearly that one of his goals was to bankrupt us. Of course, what he meant was that he planned to create the conditions which would bring us to bankrupt ourselves.

It is critical to remember here that terrorism is not designed to overwhelm. It is designed to undermine. In that context, whatever it does to cause or initiate anxiety in targeted populations and governments, it relies on the reaction of those populations and governments equally as much to achieve its final goals. And America has reacted in ways that have haunted us and will continue to haunt us for decades. Unfortunately, Bin Laden could not have wished for more.
http://www.niemanwatchdog.org/index.cfm...

----

Gen. Anthony Zinni, USMC,(Ret.) Remarks at CDI Board of Directors Dinner, May 12, 2004 http://tinyurl.com/8ldmo
The sixth mistake, and maybe the biggest one, was propping up and trusting the exiles, the infamous "Gucci Guerillas" from London. We bought into their intelligence reports. To the credit of the CIA, they didn't buy into it, so I guess the Defense Department created its own boutique intelligence agency to vet them. And we ended up with a group that fed us bad information. That led us to believe that we would be welcomed with flowers in the streets; that led us to believe that this would be a cakewalk.

When I testified before Congress in 1998, after a grilling from Senator McCain and all those wonderful senators supported the Iraqi Liberation Act, and I told them that these guys are not credible and they are going to lead us into something they we will regret. At that time, they were pushing a plan that Central Command would supply air support and special forces, and we would put it into Iraq, and they would pied piper their way up to Baghdad and the whole place would fall apart. This plan was created by two senate staffers and a retired General. I happened to be the commander of central command, nobody bothered to ask me about how my troops would be used. And they were a little bit upset about me being upset about this.
These exiles did not have credibility inside the country or in the region. Not only did they not have credibility, it was clear that the information they were providing us many times was not correct and accurate. We believed in them. We also brought them in with us and deemed them into the governing council and the reception by Iraqis has been, to say the least, has not been great.
http://www.cdi.org/program/document.cfm...
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143292 Feb 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Poor Birfoons
An 0 for 3 Day! And after Oily assured you that Astrue was in default.
Welcome to 2013 - a YEAR when it must really suck to be a pathetic ignorant Birfoon
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/126288478
Oh, lookit :

Plaintiff Attorney Taitz has moved this court to enter a default judgment againstdefendant Commissioner Astrue. This plaintiff, however, has provided no evidence thatshe properly served Commissioner Astrue in his official capacity, and has not evenalleged that she served Commissioner Astrue in the manner necessary to prosecute anindividual capacity lawsuit.Because Attorney Taitz has failed properly to serve process on defendantCommissioner Astrue as required by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, this courtfinds that it lacks personal jurisdiction to enter a default judgment. Accordingly, plaintiff

Ha ha, "has provided no evidence". I'm beginning to think that she is a Russian agent, a kind of Russian female Inspecteur Clouzot, ha ha. Qu'elle est marrante.
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#143293 Feb 19, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
well said, but incomprehensible to birfoon birthers who will reply with profanity and name-calling. Then LRS will reckon that "we really showed these butt flappers (LRS tm reg'd). And he'll believe it. Like he did in the schoolyard.
There are still millions of Fox News Propaganda viewers who still believe the Clinton's murdered Vince Foster and Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya.

LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143294 Feb 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you remember when Venezuela nationalized it's petroleum in 2007 and stole property from Exxon? Well last year Exxon won one lawsuit awarding them $255 Million and there is still another lawsuit still going.
I country can not just take another county's property. In 1951 there were no real world courts so the United States and Britain interceded when the Iranian parliament tried to take their property.
But to you Progressives, we are the evil ones. Why if we had not developed their oil resources, they would all still be in rags!
Oh, the only poor American Indians are the ones still living on reservations.
You wrote : "we are the evil ones" Ha ha. You consider yourself part of the 1%? What a disillusional twit you are. You're all for those bigwigs, yet they would spit on you as they walked all over your inert body.

Chavez should not have just grabbed international companies' oil assets. Big mistake. But funny thing, does the US still not import its oil?

It is said, though I'll have to look for it, that Iranian oil roustabouts were treated like slaves by the British, low pay, no vacation, no benefits and 6 days a week. Not being sure, Rogue, and not being a bullshitter like you, I mince my words, I say "It is said". That's how it's done when you can't prove it. Not you. You STATE it like gospel and then hide when we ask for proof. Poor loser, wants to impress with outlandish statements, comes out a fool.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143295 Feb 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly does a computer generated document prove? Not one damn thing! slaveboi
That's "computer-generated" , Cletus. The "-" is key.

Want to continue?

Oh, have a go at my typos. I don't mind as I've told you I make them by the dozen. I'll stick with your illiteracy, it's plenty as is.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143296 Feb 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
The man is disgusting. Not to mention, he hasn't a clue how to run a country. Pitiful! IT WAS HIS IDEA!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/ob...
As disgusting as foxnews.com ?

As disgusting as you and your fellow Moe-like (note the hyphen "-")birther birfoons?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#143297 Feb 19, 2013
LOL, yet ANOTHER birfoon case died today, and this one because plaintiff whined he wanted it dismissed.

0 for 3 today, birfoons.

LOLOLOLOL

http://www.scribd.com/doc/126297869/DC-Strunk...
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

#143299 Feb 19, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many know that it was the U.S. that showed them how to get the oil out of the ground. Probably not many.
Imperialist fool. Royal Dutch Shell worked the first oil explorations and "showed them" (well, not too much, hey, those damn Latinos could try to take it over). And Royal Dutch Shell is Dutch and British, unwashed uneducated ignorant birfoon birther.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#143300 Feb 19, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, lookit :

Plaintiff Attorney Taitz has moved this court to enter a default judgment againstdefendant Commissioner Astrue. This plaintiff, however, has provided no evidence thatshe properly

Ha ha, "has provided no evidence". I'm beginning to think that she is a Russian agent, a kind of Russian female Inspecteur Clouzot, ha ha. Qu'elle est marrante.
Ahh contrairre. She's el Birfoon Queen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 5 min Karma is a B 43
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min woodtick57 1,125,469
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,607
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,024
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Hot coed babe 47,487
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 4 hr joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Grau 68,643
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]