BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
126,161 - 126,180 of 176,883 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Fed Up wrote:
Snopes NO MORE The Self-proclaimed Debunker Of Urban Legend has been debunked
http://patriotaction.net/profiles/blog/show...
Identity Fraud Expert Frank Abagnale Can't Catch Identity Fraudster Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =d9vBO1yIQ4oXX&feature=em- uploademail
Rush Limbaugh: Obama's Birther State Of The Union 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
patriotaction.com ? Limbaugh.com ? Hey, why not Pravda while you're aty it an the Russian Limbaugh, Vladimir Putin?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

May Almighty God have mercy upon you,
forgive you your sins, and bring you to
life
everlasting. Amen.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Bawny Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, several days ago you stated that the reason why gun deaths are way up in Shitcago is because they can get guns from other states to which I brought to your attention that Wash. DC was at it's lowest murder rate in 50 years. DC also has very strict gun laws and is adjacent to states that have Liberal (Conservative) gun laws.
So just why is Shitcago having runaway gun murders why DC is at a 50 year low? And for the second time in three days I post a link too!
D.C. Murder Rate For 2012 At 50-Year Low
Mayor says he'll continue to focus on reducing crime
By: Martin Di Caro // December 31, 2012
http://wamu.org/news/12/12/31/dc_murder_rate_...
Maybe DC has such a low murder rate because they got rid of Mayor Marion Barry!
I remarked, not stated, that the reason Chicago has such a high rate of gun deaths in SPITE of gun controls (weakened by Supreme court's decision on 2nd Amendment) is because Chicago is totally surrounded by cities and neighbouring states that have no gun control, so that guns are simply brought into Chicago. I got that information from the Toronto Globe and Mail newspaper (conservative but well-written paper) that did a comparison between Chicago's gun control measures and Toronto's (much stronger) measures and how, in each case, they are both victims of gun owners who just bring them in from outside, in Toronto's case, easily smuggled across the border.

But, Rogue, you asked for a source for this, first time you did, and you've got a reply. A reply with the newspaper reference but not really required as any invetigative reporter worth his salt will come up with the same result I did.

Now, still awaiting those 4 requests for proof from yesterday (leave your poor uncle out of this, please) and your acknowledgement that I've proven at least ten times, with documented proof, that the F-14 flew in Vietnam in a combat role.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Truman wrote:
<quoted text>
uh....no,go back to LMAO.
I think all of us Libtard and Radical Rightist alike can agree that 'LOL' should be allowed to die and stay dead.
LMAO is LRS's credo, his highest form of birther culture. He LMAOs when his MNRA Budd Light buddies fire at tin cans and hit the target once in a hundred shots. He LMAO's when at a loss for an even-slightly intelligent reply. LMAO. Ha ha.

LRS's real meaning of LMAO : Love My A*s Only. Surprise! No takers.
Jacques Ottawa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
The New Know Nothing Party and the High Price of Will Full Ignorance
Ignorance: The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.
February 19, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/abc86dv
Here in the 21st Century the Republicans have become the new Know Nothing Party. Just as the original Know Nothings employed fear, bigotry, ignorance and hate to motivate its base, so too does the Republican Party.
Look at the litany of the new Know Nothing’s commitment to will full ignorance.
For example, the idea that debt and deficits spell doom and austerity will grow the economy. This buffoonery can no longer be attributed to ignorance – history tells us it isn’t so, and the failed experiments in Europe confirm it. At this point, holding fast to this notion can only be explained in terms of will full ignorance – AKA bald-faced lies.
Or take the trickle down fantasy that has dominated their economic policy for 30 years. Nothing trickled down, but a great deal of our wealth has trickled up. Believing in trickle down can only be explained as a de facto act of economic aggression on the middle class and low-income earners.
We could go on and on here with the Republican’s commitment to lying. Government as inefficient. The private sector as the provider of all good things by pure serendipity. The Republican’s commitment to freedom and liberty –except when they want to shove an ultrasound device into your vagina, tell you who you may or may not marry, who can and cannot fight in wars … on and on it goes.
But one area of will full ignorance eclipses all others in terms of its denial of fact and the consequences of that denial: Climate change.
The scientific consensus is clear at this point, and it’s backed up by empirical evidence. Events that were forecast to occur are occurring, although they’re happening more quickly than modelers expected.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/02/19-0...
well said, but incomprehensible to birfoon birthers who will reply with profanity and name-calling. Then LRS will reckon that "we really showed these butt flappers (LRS tm reg'd). And he'll believe it. Like he did in the schoolyard.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Birfoon. Lives in fantasyland and then blathers about coherent thoughts? Sorry Bobby - you chose to advertise your ignorance - don't whine when we laugh
yak, yak, yak! ssdd loser
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I can debunk any erroneous allegation you make against the president. Anyone can and everyone has but what’s the use? The birfoon is simply put a liar and a denier and your post is a prime example.
The ignorant birfoon has been supplied with links and sources debunking his fables since 07 yet here you are in 13 still lyin and denyin. Sorry dude but you’ve now reached the point of diminishing returns where everyone knows you’re a natural born liar and when confronted with facts a truth denier.
So you go right ahead pretending your lies haven’t been debunked and keep on denying you’ve seen the “real” birth certificate and the world will soon deny you exist.
Hmmmm, from '07 to '13? And not one piece of concrete information from the usurper. Drink the liquified shyt if you want. I'll pass. Just assume your position "in line", remain quiet and do only as your told! Talk about dumbshyts! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s hard to know where to begin with you dude except to say you’re either a liar are badly misinformed. No president has ever disclosed any information you suggest and Obama is the only one who has produced even a birth certificate.
The only people who spread lies are haters with a personal agenda. How about that?
HaHaHa! Anyone not agreeing with doofus here is/must be a liar! LMAO
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What records might that be Mr. Liars? Other than Bush’s college record being leaked I dare you find any more about Bush than you know about Obama; or any other president for that matter. The birfoon has seen to it that we know everything it is to know about Obama. The other 43 not so much. Of course birfoon denial notwithstanding.
I agree Poppo!
Being the helpful and lovely human being that I am, I found a lil something...something that will level the "knowledge" field for the Obama Scholars...Let's see.... How About:

FIVE Reasons Americans Are Right To Blame Bush For The Economy
Sixty-eight percent of Americans — including 49 percent of Republicans — say President George W. Bush is responsible for the state of today’s economy, a new Gallup poll finds.
Indeed, the country is still reeling from Bush’s disastrous economic stewardship. His irresponsible tax cuts and deregulatory policies have contributed significantly to the slow recovery and are partly responsible for the nation’s economic plight. Here are 5 reasons why (Republican Rednecks reading this...pls take notes) there will be a Reality Check exam following.
1. Deregulated Wall Street: It was a great time to be a Wall Street executive during the Bush administration. Sweeping financial deregulation helped build the housing bubble and allowed financial institutions to pursue risky trades unchecked. In fact, Bush eliminated the rules that allowed Wall Street to cause the financial crash that plunged the nation into the Great Recession.
2. Cut Taxes For The Wealthy: The Bush tax cuts — over 50 percent of which benefited the richest 5 percent of American taxpayers — cost about $2.5 trillion over the decade after they were enacted. Ten years later, Bush’s tax cuts are still the main driving factor of the national debt:
3. Ran Up A Tab On Two Wars: The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost the country trillions of dollars. Combined with Bush’s tax cuts, war spending was a main factor in blowing up the deficit and spending the surplus accumulated under Clinton. Lawmakers now use the deficit as an excuse for inaction.
4. Left Homeowners In A Lurch: While Bush was happy to help out the banks in the wake of the housing crisis, he did little to assist struggling homeowners. Hope For Homeowners, Bush’s proposal to assist those struggling with their mortgages, was a colossal failure; in its first six months, it helped just one homeowner renegotiate his mortgage. Many mortgage holders — 15.7 million or, one in three — are still underwater today.
5. Weakened Workers: Bush weakened worker safety regulations and collective bargaining rights under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Department of Labor throughout his time in office. Today, corporations are back to making record profits, while workers’ incomes are falling.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
patriotaction.com ? Limbaugh.com ? Hey, why not Pravda while you're aty it an the Russian Limbaugh, Vladimir Putin?
LMAO! You do not know the difference between "an" and "and"! And you call others dumb? LMAO!!! squidink

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

"Indeed, the sun could be on the threshold of a mini-Maunder event right now."
This is from NASA Science which is the political wing of NASA and they tote the man-made Global Warming agenda and they have all but admitted that Global Warming, as Libtards understand it, is OVER!
But if you Libtards still believe in Global Warming, might I suggest you move to Canada while there is still room. Just make sure you cut plenty of fire wood.
Rogue

NASA Science
Solar Variability and Terrestrial Climate
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-...
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Another day - another Birfoon fail

http://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorder...

Gee - I didn't see it coming
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I remarked, not stated, that the reason Chicago has such a high rate of gun deaths in SPITE of gun controls (weakened by Supreme court's decision on 2nd Amendment) is because Chicago is totally surrounded by cities and neighbouring states that have no gun control, so that guns are simply brought into Chicago. I got that information from the Toronto Globe and Mail newspaper (conservative but well-written paper) that did a comparison between Chicago's gun control measures and Toronto's (much stronger) measures and how, in each case, they are both victims of gun owners who just bring them in from outside, in Toronto's case, easily smuggled across the border.
But, Rogue, you asked for a source for this, first time you did, and you've got a reply. A reply with the newspaper reference but not really required as any invetigative reporter worth his salt will come up with the same result I did.
Now, still awaiting those 4 requests for proof from yesterday (leave your poor uncle out of this, please) and your acknowledgement that I've proven at least ten times, with documented proof, that the F-14 flew in Vietnam in a combat role.
You don't suppose it could have anything to do with the culture, huh? You know like, gangs, drugs, violence in the media, lack of education, lack of proper upbringing, lack of strong morals and values? That has no part in it, huh? DOLT!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO is LRS's credo, his highest form of birther culture. He LMAOs when his MNRA Budd Light buddies fire at tin cans and hit the target once in a hundred shots. He LMAO's when at a loss for an even-slightly intelligent reply. LMAO. Ha ha.
LRS's real meaning of LMAO : Love My A*s Only. Surprise! No takers.
Man, you really are flat-out stupid.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Howdy, Birfoons.

You'll be super sad to learn the SCOTUS told Orly to get bent, exactly like I told you they would.

BWAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Birfoon posts claiming the SCOTUS is filled with illuminati and how Obama "got to them" begin in 3... 2...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
well said, but incomprehensible to birfoon birthers who will reply with profanity and name-calling. Then LRS will reckon that "we really showed these butt flappers (LRS tm reg'd). And he'll believe it. Like he did in the schoolyard.
A very simple fact: the Earth has been warming and cooling for millions of years. And you guys are just now picking up on this? LMAO! Now, man-made global warming is pure BS.
Boss

Perkins, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Press release: clerks of the Supreme Court never forwarded to 5 out ...

www.orlytaitzesq.com/%3Fp%3D391915

1 day ago ... Press release: clerks of the Supreme Court never forwarded to 5 out of 9 Justicesone single page of pleadings, they also did not forward to any ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

This is how the fake messiah got into office. Period.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/oh...

I wonder if she'll be punished or made out to be a hero? LMAO! She should go straight to prison.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Bad policies came from BUSH era NOT Clinton... Oh damn! The Republicans swept this one under their invisible rug too. But I can SEEEEE it! LOL
The war in Iraq was promoted by the Bush administration to be a direct response to the 9/11 terrorist attack and a preventative measure against the Iraqi regime utilizing weapons of mass destruction against their enemies (the USA and Israel). As we know now, these justifications were wholly falsified by the Bush administration and the war in Iraq was a neo-conservative endeavor that had nothing to do with the events of 9/11—these justifications were not an error or honest misinterpretation, but rather intentional fabrications aimed at pushing the USA into an unnecessary war. Reputable sources have reported that the Bush administration’s foreign policy team had been planning a pre-emptive war on Iraq from the start of the Bush presidency, months before the 9/11 terrorist attack.

The use of the 9/11 terrorist attack to justify an unrelated war is not only negligent and immoral, but it is also arguably a criminal offense. If the administration lied to congress in order to get them to sign a declaration of war, then they are guilty of perjury, if not worse crimes; depending upon the interpretations of federal law, it is arguable that, since the perjury of these officials led to deaths, the perjurer is guilty for the deaths. Individuals have been prosecuted for 1st degree murder under federal law when their perjured statements intentionally led to the deaths of others. As starting a war will inevitably lead to deaths (whether of Americans or the other country’s citizens), it is inarguable that the lies which led to the Iraqi war represent potential criminal charges. If murder-by-perjury charges have been applied in cases of a single death, then why has it not been applied for a larger lie, which led to a correspondingly larger amount of deaths? The simple answer is politics, and the setting of a precedent that would threaten future politicians if they choose to kill people with lies.

Dick Cheney in particular bears significant blame for the war in Iraq, and the misery which this war has caused. Cheney was not only a major proponent of the war but the evidence seems to indicate that he had alternative motives for starting the war. Halliburton, the company that Cheney once was CEO of (and which he still has a financial interest in), received billions of dollars in government contracts as a direct result of the war. While collusion has yet to be proven (or even investigated), it appears that Cheney had a strong financial incentive to start a war in Iraq.

In addition to the Halliburton conflict held by Cheney, it also bears mentioning that Cheney was engaged in private talks with oil company personnel regarding Iraqi oil months before 9/11. As explained in this article from DailyKos, leaks of documents related to these closed-door meetings seem to indicate a plot by Cheney and oil executives from several corporations to negotiate contracts for the Iraqi oil fields; these meetings seem to indicate the assumption that the US government would have control over the Iraqi oil fields within several years, something that would be impossible without an invasion. Given the content of these meetings before the attack of 9/11, it is virtually inarguable that Cheney was aiming to intentionally start a war for profit and simply exploited the terrorist attacks to facilitate his plans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,096,626
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min Mimi Seattle 97,847
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,637
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 1 hr Fast guy 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,244
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr BigRabbit 68,860
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr Sinatra 291

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••